• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • She was a Better Man than I

She was a Better Man than I

I watched her as she sat at the bar, relaxed and at ease with the world. She was nursing some girly frou-frou drink with fruit sticking out of the glass and I had to say she was looking hot. OK, maybe not beautiful but put together to make the perfect package. She was so slight of built that with the little short skirt she was wearing she looked like she just got out of a day in Catholic school.

When the stool next to her opened up, I took it as a sign and went over to sit next to her.

"How many Hail Marys did you have to say today before they let you leave school?"

All right, it's not an original line but it was all I had. She gave me a hard look but when she saw I was smiling she returned my smile and answered, "Too many to count."

"You have a beautiful smile, it makes your face light up, and your eyes shine."

"You're laying it on kind of thick, cowboy; you need to buy a girl a drink to thaw out that snow job."

"I know I'm rushing but I'm just trying to get my licks in before one of these rich tycoon types comes up and steals you away from me."

"Don't worry about them honey, they're not my style."

She flashed another of those killer smiles and leaned over to give me just enough of a view down her blouse to see her lacy white bra, the kind I imagined all the Catholic School girls wore. Her small breasts only allowed for a hint of cleavage and I found myself wishing I could give her nipples just a little pinch. She put her hand on my thigh and gave it a squeeze,

"Mister you're peeking down my blouse."

I know my face turned red and I jerked my head up to apologize only to see she was teasing me. I couldn't stop myself; I leaned over and kissed those full red lips. At first, she returned my kiss and then she stopped and pulled back,

"I have to warn you, I'm not like any girl you ever met."

I told her I was sorry for being so forward, then I introduced myself and she told me her name was Angie. I said I wanted to get to know her better and she answered, 'We'll see' and put her hand back on my thigh. I took this as a sign and kissed her again this time with some tongue. Again, she broke the kiss and pulled back and I was getting confused with all of her mixed signals.

"Ross, you're making me all hot..."

"Angie, you've already made me all hot."

"You don't understand I'm not like..."

I kissed her again and when we broke this time, she looked in my face, searching for something. Then she kissed me as she took my hand and placed it on her bare thigh. I slipped my hand up her tiny skirt and I remember wondering if her panties were white and lacy like her bra.

Since she was the one who put my hand on her thigh, I felt as if I had the green light yet still I hesitated. I didn't know how fresh she would allow me to be so I stopped when my hand touched her panties. I massaged her inner-thigh and it felt so soft and warm to my touch, I wanted more but I could not risk upsetting her. Again, she was the one to break our kiss; she searched my face, trying to read me. As she looked into my eyes, she reached and grasped my throbbing erection. She held me in her fingers at my most sensitive spot and it felt so good I feared I might cum right then.

"Would you listen to me? Ross I keep trying to tell you I'm not like the other girls."

I guess she could see I did not understand what she was trying to say and in an exasperating sigh, she grabbed my hand and pulled it to her crotch. I automatically began to caress her and I must have been so excited it took a beat to realize I was not rubbing a woman I was rubbing a man. I yanked my hand away as if it had been scalded but she continued to stroke me and oh, god it felt so good.

"See, I told you I wasn't like other women, are you mad at me Rossie, please don't be mad."

"But you're so hot, how can you be a man, jeez, Angie you making me want to cum, oh please don't stop."

She smiled then leaned over and kissed me again and I returned her kisses without thinking.

"Take me home and I won't have to stop, I can do things to you those other silly girls could never do."

That is just what I did, I was far too excited to think of consequences, and now I was curious to see her naked, but first I just had to see if those panties matched that lacy bra. I picked up her skirt to peek and she shrieked just like a girl as she tried to push her skirt back down and then we both left the bar laughing. By the way, they did match.

I can't say that I'm gay, I mean I've never even been curious about it, it's just not something I'm interested in. However, I was definitely interested in Angie, I couldn't wait to get her home and out of that skirt. I wish I had the words to describe how sexy she looked lying naked on my bed. Her long dark hair cascaded down her shoulders to just the tops of her tiny breasts, standing out so firm. Her aureoles were large and dark and both nipples were erect and begging for attention. I looked again into her eyes large and dark but with a vulnerable look in them that made me want to hold her. Although well into her twenties her body, slight and firm, reminded me yet again of a schoolgirl rather than a woman. All that, and yet what intrigued me was her groin, it was as if someone attached a man's sexual organs to this sexy female. With no pubic hair her uncut penis lying limp on her nut sack looked as out of place as a mustache on the Mona Lisa. It was not until I climbed on the bed beside her that I noticed her dainty feet. With her long toes and their bright red nails, there was no way these were a man's feet. I picked one up and kissed each toe, god it was so erotic. From there it was not a far reach to have her manhood in my hand. I had never held a penis, other than my own and really I hadn't even seen many uncircumcised ones so I was very intrigued with Angie.

I began to play with her foreskin pulling it back and forth, not even thinking about what I was doing until I heard her moan. I was enjoying this and within the natural progression of the evening, I leaned down and put her in my mouth. I performed on her as I would have liked it done to me and maybe because she was so small I really took a pleasure from feeling her grow erect in my mouth. She began to rub her fingers through my hair and that turned me on, I guess because it meant she liked what I was doing. Then, she grabbed my hair and held me in place, I could guess what was next, and I quickly decided I wanted her to cum in my mouth. To tell you the truth it wasn't bad at all, I don't think her little nut sack holds too much and as I swallowed her down quickly I hardly got a taste of her.

By Monday, I was in love and was ready to spend the rest of my days with Angie. However, Angie as she kept telling me, was not like other girls and by Monday she was ready to move on to the next acquaintance and so we parted ways. I know I'll never forget her and now I'm beginning to think I'll never be able to replace her either. Even so, I'm glad for that one weekend with the girl who was a man.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • She was a Better Man than I

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds