• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Emma

Emma

Emma, oh my, she felt so wonderful to be inside; like a hot velvet glove along the entire length of my penis. I sometimes think that it's as close to heaven as I may get. I was looking down at her, face to face, alternately looking directly into her eyes, her mouth, breasts and down along her body to see between her legs where my penis entered her body. I was ever so slowly lifting and lowering my lower body onto hers and watching my penis appear and then disappear into her warmth. I like to watch her pupils dilate and her eyelids droop as I push in and then pull out of her. At times, I'll push in all the way and just stay like that, especially when I am about to have my orgasm. I think of staying motionless, connected and buried inside her, as soaking.

She was naked as the day she was born; including her mons and everything below that was entirely devoid of hair. This was a fairly new experience for the both of us because I had just recently convinced her to have all of her hair permanently removed. It had taken us five trips to the technician and I had had to pay extra and deal with the questioning looks in order to sit with her as she had her hair removed.

We had held hands and thought about the fun we were going to have as the laser did its job. Gone were the days of razor stubble, the shaving and gone was any pretense of letting her hair grow back. I liked the look of her this way and especially liked the feel and taste of her lips with no stubble against my tongue. I knew that eventually her husband would ask her why she had started shaving and he might ask her to let it grow back. But we committed to something that could not be undone and she would have to think about some sort of an explanation when he eventually asked. I like to consider how the conversation would go between them and I definitely like to hear her tell me how she thought it would go.

I stopped moving inside her, started soaking and asked "Emma, suppose he asks why you shave your pussy. I could tell that she was surprised since her vagina gave a sudden clench and her quick breath intake; I think that she was surprised by my question and my use of "pussy". What will you tell him?" I liked to stay still inside her and soak while we talked, with our bodies connected just like so. Her legs were stretched on either side of me, with our legs touching ever so slightly but our genitals in full contact.

"You know that he's already asked me that and that I've told him that I love the feel of satin panties on my clitoris and lips. I can feel the fabric against me like I never could before. Had I know about this, I would have done this many years ago; although, then we wouldn't have been able to do it together. I told him that I just wanted to have a change."

"So you like the feeling then, a lot?"

"Oh, yes I do, you know I do Steve." And with that she tightened her hold on my penis and impatiently moved her hips to get me moving again inside her.

"Will you eventually tell him that you don't actually shave anymore because you had your hair permanently removed?"

"Do you want me too tell him, really?"

"Yes I do. Tell him tonight, Emma." And with that I started to move again, this time with long consistent strokes because I decided right then that I wanted to now ejaculate inside her. I told her that I wanted to cum now and then I asked her, as I often do, if I could leave my semen inside her body. That's such a turn on for me; the knowledge that she'll once again take a part of me away from our lovemaking. "Yes" she moaned as she got close to her own orgasm. She could feel me starting to ejaculate and this usually triggered her orgasm; this time our orgasms peaked at nearly the same time. We stayed connected for a long time; I love to leave it inside her, blocking my semen from leaking out of her as long a possible

As Emma described the ensuing discussion, she talked to him that evening and it turned out that she had the perfect segue to the topic. Her husband was in the bathroom as she was getting out of her evening shower. "Emma, not that I don't like this but how often do you have to shave to keep it so bare? You don't seem to have any of those red bumps either like you did the last time you were shaving there." She told me that he was running his hand along her mons pubis and down along her lips as he was talking to her. It had been many years since she'd last been shaving and he had forgotten how soft and inviting it made things.

"Oh, well Ted, that's something that I wanted to talk to you about. Do you remember when I bought the five spa sessions for the price of four? Well, as part of the package they offered a full laser hair removal treatment on any part of my body. So I had them give me the laser treatment on my hair down there and they permanently removed all of it. It'll never grow back. Do you like it? I had them take it all off; off from in front here and definitely off of my lips. No more red bumps, whisker burns and it's not growing back."

She was getting wet with his massaging her clitoris and labia and with the thought that she was leaving out the part of the story that I had accompanied and been with her on each of the treatments. He stopped moving his hand at first but then started quickly inserting and withdrawing his middle finger while cupping her. She was barely able to stand and had to hold on to the sink cabinet to keep from falling.

"Emma, that is so cool, so awesome. I want to be inside you now. " Ted told her. And with that, she in short order ended up being with her second man of the day. I didn't like to hear this part of the story but I had assumed that that would be the normal course of action given her incredible sexual appeal and her new nakedness.

Emma and I had actually started thinking about and experimenting with some small body modifications long before she ended up with the laser treatments. In fact, over a year ago we had added a 12-guage gold ring to her upper right ear. It is hidden by her hair and cannot be easily removed, especially without the right equipment. I like the thought of the ring a lot; since she had it done for me, with me and I know that it is hidden in plain sight and that she cannot remove it without help. We went to the piercing shop to get that done. Both of us love to twist the unbroken ring around and around; at times I'll gently pull on it as we make love. Her right ear now tends to draw the most attention from me when I kiss and lick her neck and ears. I sometimes joke with her about putting a small gold chain on it to hang down towards her lower ear where it would be seen, and I tease her with telling her that I won't take it off. This always excites although she's told me that she'll do it if I really want her to.

The next day I skipped work, again, to spend some more time with Emma. She came over to my house early, left late and we made love on the couch and bed with her straddling me with her on top, most of the time. I love Emma in that position most of all since it lets me see the insertion and withdrawal of my penis, especially the view of her gorgeously bare pussy wrapped around it and her labia pulling against my withdrawal. It's also great that my hands are free to feel Emma's breasts and touch her everywhere. I've asked Emma what position she likes the most and she likes my hands to be free to touch her so things work out just right.

"Steve, there's something that I'd like to talk to you about. I've been thinking about some things and I've decided that if you'd like me to do it and will go with me, like you did for my ring and my hair, that I would like to get my left nipple pierced, just like you asked me to. Would you go with me? Would you decide for me whether I should get a ring or a bar?

Emma and I were still joined at the hips, we'd just finished making love and she was resting on me, kissing me and talking to me. I could feel her pussy still milking my penis and imagined that she was pulling my semen deeper into her body. I could feel her nipples against me as she moved to kiss me. With the thought of our upcoming trip, I started getting an erection again.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Emma

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 645 milliseconds