• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Gigi: Valentine's Day Party with Jen

Gigi: Valentine's Day Party with Jen

The evening I first met Jennifer, my wife's newest girlfriend, Gigi instructed her that I enjoy having my women naked under their short skirts. So, in the restroom of the restaurant where we were dining, Jennifer removed her panties and hid them in her purse. Later, while walking back to the house, she casually shoved her panties into my pocket (as instructed by her trainer) and gave both Gigi and me a slightly nervous grin. This was her first night out with a male companion since her divorce and she was rather inexperienced in both open relationships and one-on-one relationships.

We returned to our house and as I prepared a round of drinks at the bar, Gigi took Jennifer on the grand tour. When I caught up with them down in the game room, Gigi was already naked on the couch and instructing Jennifer who was on her knees exploring Gigi's lower regions with her tongue. With her panties already removed, I had ready access to her charming attributes and although she was nervous, I wasted no time in getting naked myself and assisting in her instruction.

That first night, sex was rather clumsy in that Jennifer had just come out of a very controlling situation where she was not permitted to enjoy sex by her husband and I was going into the hospital for surgery on my love muscle in the very near future. Nevertheless, Gigi, enjoyed having her pussy eaten while she instructed her new girl-toy on the joys bi-sexual pleasure. Jennifer quickly learned that she could make love to both a man and a woman at the same time.

When I was admitted to the hospital for my Peyronie's surgery, Jennifer was available to assist Gigi. What started out to be just an overnight stay in the hospital turned into an eight week ordeal whereby I was unable to actively participate in any sexual activity. Fortunately for Gigi, Jennifer provided the distraction she so sorely needed. Gigi was an experienced teacher while Jennifer proved to be a both good student and a quick learner. Together, they formed a lovers bond that transcends marriage while I benefit from having two women to satisfy my sexual cravings.

Over the winter, Jennifer visited with us on a number of occasions when she was able to get away from work and make the three hour drive down here. We enjoyed many threesomes and as I recovered from my surgery, Gigi began training her charge on the fundamentals of pleasing a man.

To celebrate Saint Valentine's Day, Gigi had planned a "long weekend" outing which would include some new, exciting and sensual adventures. Years ago, Gigi had surprised and quite literally shocked me by stripping in a tittie-bar and making porn movies with her friend and lover, Julie. Jennifer is still quite shy about her sexuality but Gigi was about to set things in motion that would change that situation quite dramatically.

Gigi purchased a very provocative red mini-dress for Valentine's Day. Together with red stockings and sluttish CFM heels, already in her sexy collection, the low cut dress and its flared skirt was enough to wet any man's appetite. Jennifer's ensemble included a new, bright red wrap-around dress which revealed the enticing cleavage of her succulent breasts. Standing together, Gigi and Jennifer appeared as evil twin sisters about to tempt Satan himself.

We left our car at home and walked the short distance to the Inn where I had the pleasure of dining with two of the most beautiful women in God's creation. Jennifer gazed at Gigi with an innocent blush about her face as she ran her foot up the side of my leg under the table. As we chatted before the meal was served, I observed that Gigi and Jennifer held hands across the table and silently smiled as though they were reading the evil thoughts in each other's mind.

Having finished our desert, we decided to try out the entertainment at the little club down the street. As we left the restaurant, we were immediately serenaded by the strains of rock music from the band and although we were still bundled up in our winter outerwear, we were practically dancing in the street as we approached the entrance to the club.

The dance music was deafeningly loud and the crowd was lively. People, mostly in their late twenties to early thirties crowded onto the dance floor to enjoy the upbeat tempo of the young rock band. After being served a drink, we decided to try our luck on the dance floor, also. Finding a little opening in the corner which afforded enough room for us to safely dance without getting bumped or knocked over, we began to boogie.

Gigi and Jennifer were a big hit with the other Saint Valentine's Day partiers. Forming a circle around us, they clapped their hands to the music and encouraged my girls to "get it on". As we danced, Gigi extended her arm around Jennifer's waist and pulling her by the hand, twirled her around causing the skirt of her wrap-around dress to flare out and expose her long, stocking clad legs.

I slow-danced several numbers with Jennifer and relished in the envious looks I received from the other guys as she pressed her supple body tightly against me. The movements of her body felt so good as we slowly moved to the music that my level of arousal increased three hundred percent. Had I been able to get a full erection without pumping up my prosthetic devise, I am certain I would have poked a hole in the front of my trousers as we danced. And... the way Jennifer softly breathed on my neck as she rubbed against my body, I was achieving the desired effect on her.

"That a girl.... Ya did good, Honey." My wife congratulated Jennifer on her performance with a hug when we returned to our table. "You got their attention."

We had no more than sat down to finish our drinks when two young men approached our table and invited both Gigi and Jennifer to dance. Without hesitation, Gigi eagerly accepted the invitation and pulled Jennifer up from her chair. Looking cautiously back over her shoulder to me, Jennifer nervously followed Gigi and the two young men back out onto the dance floor.

I watched from our table as my ladies danced with their two handsome young men. Gigi's partner was well practiced and very graceful as he held my wife in his arms and swirled her across the dance floor with confidence. Jennifer's dancing partner however, was not quite as comfortable on his feet, but Jennifer merely smiled as he held her in his embrace and maneuvered her into a corner. Before anything could happen in the corner, though, the song ended and the band switched tempo.

The hard driving rock music echoed from the walls of the dance hall as the foursome danced to the pulsating rhythms of the blaring music. Jennifer's partner twirled her around. and her skirt flared out revealing her freshly shaved and naked womanhood.

"Did you see that?" A young woman at the next table excitedly whispered to her date.

"See what?" came his reply. "Where?"

"The blonde in the red dress... she ain't got no panties on." The girl excitedly whispered over the blaring music.

"Shit, Hon. There's seven blondes out there with red dresses." Her date responded. "Which one?"

"The ones that are coming back to me when they're done dancing." I quietly though to myself as I watched Jennifer and Gigi dancing. "The ones I'm gonna take home and fuck, tonight."

The window of my mind went back some-twenty five years to when my wife danced so enticingly at the Purple Pussy Cat. As Gigi's partner twirled her around on the dance floor and her skirt flared out, I got a quick glimpse of her trimmed bush as she once again exhibited her body to the eyes of strangers.

"Wow! I see her now." The young man at the next table excitedly declared. "Why don't you dress that way, Honey?"

"Not her.... The taller one next to her." His date replied in exasperation as she smacked the back of his head. "What kind of slut do you think I am? Huh?"

Confused, he glanced my way for a split second and I just acknowledged his remarks with a smile. He quickly turned his attention back to his date as she sat in a stew with her arms folded across her chest while I continued to watch Gigi and Jennifer on the dance floor. When Gigi and Jen returned to our table, the other table became very quiet and cold.

Gigi and I danced a few slow-dances and I confided in her about the couple at the next table watching her and Jennifer on the dance-floor. She gave me a sly, sexy grin and firmly pressed her warm body to mine as we swirled around the crowded dance-floor.

I felt the warmth radiate from her sexy body as she pressed her sex against my leg and I reminded her how I felt the first night I saw her at the Purple Pussy Cat. I described my feelings from seeing her naked in front of other men and how much it aroused me. We continued to dance until the band finished for the evening.

"It's too early to go home...." Gigi pouted. "Why don't we shoot some pool.

Gigi hadn't shot billiards in years but I had an exciting idea of what she was up to. She and Jennifer selected cue-sticks and waited anxiously as I racked the balls.

"What'll we play? Nine-ball?" Jennifer asked with a devious grin.

"Why not?" I replied, "I'll take on the winner."

"Oh.... I hope so...." She quietly replied with a grin as she chalked her stick.

Gigi broke and Jennifer quickly sank three balls in rapid succession. Calling each shot with the confidence of a professional, she careful directed her game with an eye for taking on challengers. The girls quickly attracted the attention of several guys at the bar; including the two with whom they had danced.

Although Jennifer's nipples were hidden from view, I was still delighted just the same by the view of her abundant breasts as she leaned over the table to make a shot. When she missed, she turned the table over to Gigi. Shooting from the end of the table where I was standing, Gigi's skirt rose up enough to display her swollen pussy lips as she leaned over the table to shoot. Reminiscent of the night she danced on the bar after her gang-bang at the Purple Pussy Cat, I could see straight into her vagina as she spread her legs to maintain her balance.

Jennifer leaned over the table to make her next shot and not only gave Gigi and me an amazing view of her breasts, but she also gave the guys standing behind her a an unobstructed view of her intimate attributes. We knew they were not as much looking at where Jennifer was shooting, but more so their attention was focused on her opulently displayed womanhood.

A hush fell over the room as Jennifer drew back her pool-cue to make the shot.

"Oh.... Yeah...." They all exclaimed as the ball rolled across the table not even coming close to its target.

Without changing her position at the table Jennifer timidly looked up to Gigi for a sign of approval.

"Yes." Gigi whispered and winked before Jennifer moved away from the table for Gigi to shoot again.

In little more than five minutes, Jennifer cleared her balls from the table and sank the object ball. Her attentive audience loudly applauded her victory and offered to challenge both ladies to another game of pool. Pretending to seriously consider the offer for only a moment, Gigi and Jennifer looked sullenly at the clock and then smiling broadly, accepted the challenge.

I racked the balls while the challengers chalked up their cue-sticks. Since Jennifer had defeated Gigi in the first game, the challengers insisted that she shoot first. They made certain to stand behind her as she shot and were visibly disappointed when they did not get to see up under her skirt. Her break scored only one ball and then she scratched, maybe on purpose, on her second shot.

The first young man to shoot was unable to score and left a very difficult table for Gigi to manage a clean shot. When she leaned across the table to make a difficult play, they were all pleasantly surprised to observe that she, like Jennifer, was not wearing panties. It was almost funny, I thought, that nobody offered either of the ladies the bridge which was conveniently hanging on the wall not 6 feet from the table.

Gigi and Jennifer's competitors were either very poor pool shots or simply too distracted gazing at the Gigi's pussy, which was dripping wet by now, and Jennifer's breasts which she so bravely left exposed for them. Regardless, Gigi and Jennifer eventually polished off the table and thanked the young men for an exciting game.

"Did you see the look on their faces when they saw Gigi's pussy?" Jennifer laughed as we walked back toward the house.

"They almost creamed in their jeans when they saw yours, Honey?" Gigi replied with a sly grin. "You did good; real good. Your old man really fucked up when he lost you."

All the way home we laughed about the guys at the bar and how they made such buffoons of themselves over a couple of girls. For the first time in her young life, Jennifer was acting like a slut and enjoying herself without the fear of the repression she had suffered for so long at the hands of her ex-husband and her parents. For the first twenty two plus years Jennifer was put down and made to feel worthless because she was a female and now, thanks to my wife, she is just beginning to enjoy her sexuality.

Jennifer was ready for more fun times when we arrived home. Running to her room to retrieve a present for us, she almost tripped in her excitement.

"Look what I got for you, Gi!" She proudly declared holding up the biggest, double-headed dildo I have ever seen. "I passed a X-Rated video store on my way to one of the lumber yards the other day; I immediately thought of you."

Gigi held the dildo in her hands and smiled at her young protégée, while Jennifer, proud of her accomplishment, gleefully hugged Gigi.

"Well? Are we gonna play with our new toy?" I asked as I embraced both girls.

"I sure hope so...." Gigi giggled as we both kissed her young girlfriend's cheeks.

Reaching up under her arm pit, Gigi tugged the zipper of her dress down and started to wiggle out of her revealing garment while Jennifer merely loosened one button and her dress started to fall off. Within mere seconds, both Gigi and Jennifer were almost totally naked. With only her garter belt and stockings remaining, Gigi pulled Jennifer's dress away and left her standing elegantly in only stockings and a bra.

Turning to me, Jennifer began unbuttoning my sport shirt while Gigi fell to her knees at my feet to loosen my belt and trousers.

"Get down here, Jen." Gigi directed her charge as she pulled my jockey shorts down to my ankles. "It's time I show you how this thing works."

With that, Gigi squeezed the device in my scrotum and instructed Jennifer on how to hold my prosthetic device and squeeze the bulb to inflate the implant.

"Pumping the bulb on the end of the box enables his penis to extend to its full, former length." Gigi clarified as she enveloped the head of my cock in her mouth. "And then pushing this button that you can feel here, releases the fluid back to the reservoir in his sack. Now, here.... You try it."

Carefully, Jennifer held the prosthesis between her fingers and gently squeezed the bulb as demonstrated. Slowly being inflated by the device in my scrotum, my erection began to grow and as it reached its full extension she pulled it to her lips, and with a big smile engulfed it completely into her mouth.

"Um-m-m-m...." she moaned as she tilted her head from side to side stroking my man meat with her lips.

"And he's gonna stay hard like that even after he cums, Honey." Gigi entreated her lover with a devilish grin. "We can fuck him all night if we want."

Gigi picked up the dildo and rubbing it between Jennifer's breasts, licked her lover's nipples as she worked it down to her lover's cunt. With deliberate efficiency, Gigi plugged the silicone appliance into Jennifer's womanhood eliciting an intense moan of satisfaction as I drove my cock further into her throat.

"Suck him good, Honey. Suck hard and make him cum...." Gigi gasped as she sensed the juices from Jennifer's cunt flowing thru he fingers. "Let him fuck your mouth while I fuck your sweet pussy."

I could feel the pressure rising in my balls as I watched my wife suck Jennifer's cum drippings from her fingers. My cock tingled from the sensations of our lover's sucking and I felt my prostate discharge it's load of spunk. I pulled my cock from Jennifer's mouth and dropped to my knees to kiss her. I pressed my lips to her mouth and as we kissed, I felt her tongue enter my mouth, darting in and out.

I pushed Jennifer down onto her back and as my wife turned around and intertwined her legs with Jennifer, I pushed the free end of the double dildo into my wife's waiting cunt. Amid squeals of pleasure, Gigi squirmed her way in closer to Jennifer, driving the thick cock even deeper into both their vaginas. Jennifer desperately responded by thrusting her hips and pushing back toward Gigi. They fucked that way, spraying each other with their love juices for nearly twenty minutes while I kneaded and sucked their breasts and played with their erect little love buttons.

Exhausted, they stopped and removed the silicone love tool. While Gigi rested, I went to work of Jennifer's sopping wet pussy lips. I probed her cunt with my tongue as I manipulated her clitoris between my fingers. I drank in her love juices and worked her undulating passion into a frenzy of desire.

"I want you in me, Tony.... I want to feel you in me...." Jennifer stammered as my tongue probed deep into her love cavern. "Please, fill me up...."

I held her legs apart and found my way into the tightness of her vaginal opening. The slick coating of juices lubricated the lips of her passion and although unbelievably tight, my cock slipped effortlessly into her cavern of pleasure. Her body thrashed about under my weight and I pressed on, repeatedly driving my cock to the depths of her desire until I felt my cock tingle once again.

As her nails racked down my back, I held my cock tight in her womb until the sensations subsided and then returned to pushing her over the top.

"Were you cumming, Tony?" Gigi asked when I resumed pumping my cock into Jennifer's pleasure.

"Yeah.... He did...." Jennifer sighed, "And so did I...."

"Well, then roll over and let me on." Gigi directed me.

I rolled off to the side of Jennifer and straddling my body, my wife impaled her wanton sex onto my still turgid tool. Although it still tingled from having just ejaculated, the implant kept me erect and allowed my wife to get her satisfaction, also.

"Sit on his face, Honey." My wife suggested to our young lover, "And let him eat you out again."

Following Gigi's lead, Jennifer lowered her sopping wet pussy onto my mouth and I drank from her fountain of youthful womanhood. Her juices flowed and filled my mouth as I felt my wife bearing down on my manhood and her juices running down over my balls. As they pleasured me with their cunts, my ladies licked and sucked each other's breasts and kissed each other until they both reached their peaks.

Gigi's kegel muscle tightened around my shaft and her body convulsed madly; bouncing up and down as she repeatedly impaled herself on my erect phallus. She and Jennifer were cumming together as I lay beneath them on the floor by the fireplace. They collapsed beside me on the carpet still clutching each other in their arms.

I kissed them as they lay in the warmth of the crackling fire and went to the bathroom for a quick shower. When I returned, Gigi looked up and giggled as she rose to her knees.

"Tell the doctor I said thanks." She said as she kissed my manhood, "for the erection that keeps giving... and giving."

"We better put this thing away for the night...." She snickered as she squeezed the button on my prosthesis and allowed my erection to subside. "I don't know if Jen and I can take anymore."

I led my lovers to the bedroom and together we slept soundly until sometime after noon the next day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Gigi: Valentine's Day Party with Jen

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds