• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sherri's Punishment Ch. 02

Sherri's Punishment Ch. 02

After a short drive, we arrive at my motel. You carry the satchel of toys and follow me through the lobby, glancing around as we go to make sure there is no one there that you know. Once we are in my room, I tell you to put the satchel on the bed.

"Take off your coat." Without hesitation, you comply with my order, exposing your trim body to my gaze.

"So how did you like being exposed in the library?"

"At first I did not like it at all! I am not used to being naked in public, but once I closed my eyes and imagined that I was alone in my bed, I began to relax. And then I began to imagine what it might be like to have a stranger watching me. In the end, that got me really hot."

"Were you disappointed when you found that there was no one there but you and me?"

"Yes, I suppose I was."

"Well next time we will make sure you have an audience. What do you think about that?" You do not answer, but you bit your lower lip as you nod in the affirmative.

"I have to pee," you say as you head toward the bathroom.

"That's fine, but keep the door open."

"Are you joking? Can't I have little privacy?" "Privacy you can have when you are home with your hubby. Here when you pee I want to see and hear. Do you understand?"

I follow you to the bathroom and watch as you sit down. Before you begin to piss I move toward you, grabbing your right breast with my hand and squeezing hard. I lean closer and force my tongue past your clenched lips. When you do not respond, I pinch your nipple hard until you whimper, and only then does your tongue begin to play with mine.

As we kiss, I release your nipple and run my hand down across your stomach and between your legs. I felt you pull back away from my hand, which angers me.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing, pulling away from my hand?"

"I told you I am a little shy about my body." "Well it's time you get over that." SLAP! I strike your breast hard with my open palm. SLAP! SLAP! I see tears forming in the corner of your eyes. "Now pee," I say as I press the palm of my warmed hand against your pussy.

Moments later I feel the warmth of your piss trickle, then stream, against my hand. I rub my wrist firmly against your clit as you empty your bladder. I keep my hand in place as your stream dwindles then stops. I lean down to resume kissing you as I stroke your wet pussy. This time you respond quickly and suck my tongue deep into your warm mouth. We kiss deeply as my fingers toy with your clit and then probe deep inside you.

"Okay, that's enough of that. Get your ass on the bed. NOW!"

You hurry to the bed and sit down. I reach for the satchel and began rummaging through it, pulling out several items and placing them on the bed beside you. The last thing I pull out is a hank of rope.

"First we need to tie you up so that you will not be able to resist. Stand up!"

I use the hundred feet of rope to wrap your body, pulling the rough fiber tight across your nipples and small breasts. When I am done, your hands are bound in front of you, your upper body is tightly wrapped, and several strands of the rope run down between your legs and connect to the rest behind you. Standing back, I admire my handiwork.

"Comfy?" I laugh when you do not answer. "Stretch out on the bed on your back." Once you are in position, I tie you to the bed frame with your legs spread wide apart. The straps that hold your arms extend from your arm pits to the top corners of the bed. You do not look very comfortable, but that is not my concern. As a final touch, I cover your eyes with a blindfold.

You look gorgeous laying there. Though you are nearly 40, your body is still firm and trim. Your breasts strain against the rope, and the strands between your legs cut into your pussy. Your body shifts a bit under my gaze as you try to find a comfortable position. Stirred from my reverie by your movement, I turn my attention back to the satchel and its contents. I lift out a small flogger consisting of a braided leather handle attached to many strands of soft, twisted cord. This is just the implement to bring you pain/pleasure without leaving marks.

I stand beside the bed and drag the soft cords across your face. As I do so, a tremor of anticipation ripples through your body. SWISH! SWISH! SWISH! I strike your breasts with three quick stokes. You moan loudly. I strike your breasts several more times in rapid succession, and on the final stroke you scream louder than is permissible as the pain grows worse.

"Quiet," I say. "Do you want the neighbors pounding on the walls?" And with that I turn my attention to the inner surfaces of your thighs. SWISH! SWISH! SWISH! SWISH! You strain at the ropes and try to turn your body away, but there is no escape. I change position and the next stoke, a firm one, cuts into your pussy lips. You scream in surprise. I strike you again and again, and your pussy lips become engorged and streaked, though the skin is not broken. Just as I am about to turn my attention back to your legs, there is a knock at the door.

"Damn! I knew that I should have gagged you. You will pay for this later."

As I walk toward the door, I hear the voice of the man outside identifying himself as security. Knowing that I have no other option, I open the door.

"Everything okay in here? Someone in a neighboring room thought they heard someone scream." The middle-aged man glances over my shoulder and his eyes widen as he sees your bound feet. "Mind if I come in," he says as he pushes past me. He walks to the foot of the bed and looks up between your legs where your reddened pussy is seeping juices that stain the bedding below it.

"My god! What do we have here?"

"Just me and the missus having a little fun," is my quick reply.

"You okay ma'am?"

"Yes, I am fine."

"Well damned if this isn't a new one on me. No one ever told me what to do in a case like this."

Thinking quickly, I decide what I need to do to keep us from being evicted or worse. "If you are concerned about how she is doing, why don't you check out her body and make sure that I am not doing any serious damage."

He seems to like the idea, but he hesitates a moment before stepping forward and caressing one of your breasts. The rope prevents him from grasping it with his whole hand, but he cups what he can and pinches your swollen nipple between his fingers. You body wiggles under his unfamiliar touch, but you do not make a sound in protest.

He slides his hand down your body and between your legs. "Damn. She's flowing like a fountain! She must like this shit. Maybe I should try whipping my wife if this is what it does for them."

I watch as he dips a finger into your dripping pussy. He pumps it back and forth enjoying the damp softness that he finds there. Soon he adds another finger and then a third as he strokes deep inside you. Your body begins to move rhythmically as he pumps his fingers deeper and harder. His touch brings you to an unexpected orgasm as you thrust your pelvis forcefully against his hand, soaking it with your cum. Your scream of ecstasy echoes around the room, though the guard does not seem to notice.

"She squirted. Did you see that? She squirted all over my hand. That's a first for me," he says as he sniffs his hand.

"I don't know if you noticed, but your fingers made her scream again when she came. What will the neighbors say? Perhaps you can help me to keep her from crying out again."

He looks puzzled, but he does not say anything. I reach into the satchel and pull out a ball gag with black straps. I hand it to him, and he steps toward you. Without saying a word, he places the ball in your mouth then raises your head to tie the straps behind your head. You do not resist.

"I guess that will solve the problem of noise coming from this room. You folks have a good evening." And with that, he turns and lets himself out of the room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sherri's Punishment Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds