• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • New Boss Changes her Life

New Boss Changes her Life

Her life had been more like the plot of a romance novel than reality. She and John were both Greeks and both had lived on campus, the two of them were involved with so much school activity she couldn't remember what event she actually met him at. In reality she barely knew his name but when they were crowned king and queen of home coming, it just seemed natural to her for them to become a couple. It's not as if they had sex, as she had signed a purity commitment back in high school and she still wore her ring with pride. Jill always figured that sex was something only lose girls did or even worse, those girls so desperate for a man they'd do anything.

One of the reasons she stayed with John was although he begged a lot, he was never insistent and she felt comfortable that he would never try to force her into anything. If he especially pleased her in some way, she would allow him to get to 'First base,' even so far as under the sweater and under the bra. This was not something she permitted often, as she didn't want him to think it was his right to gain access to her body. It would take her years to realize that comfort and love are not the same and so after graduation when he proposed she said yes.

Their honeymoon was just as she imagined as a young girl and she felt like the sacrificial virgin as she lay on their honeymoon bed. She allowed him to feast upon her nakedness for it was now his right as her husband and although it was embarrassing, it did make her feel like a woman. She wasn't sure wasn't what to expect with her deflowering but in the end it was more disappointment than pleasure and she was glad when it was over.

As they settled down to married life, Jill just found it easier to refuse John than to give in to his urges and by the fifth year of their marriage, they weren't even mating once a month. Even though John always seemed to enjoy it when they had sex, he was a gentleman about it and he never insisted on a rut as she came to call it.

One day she was downtown where she bumped into a sorority sister and they went for tea. Sheila went on and on about her new job and the reward of doing something out of the house. Jill had never considered working but Sheila had seemed so satisfied that in the end she decided she would give working a try. She knew John would be upset but he would get over it, he always did. She then went to an agency where they found her a position in a small firm across town. It didn't take her long to discover that a job is more work than reward and yet it did add a sense of accomplishment to her life. What Jill didn't have the nerve to admit to herself was what she really liked about her job, was her boss Mr. Adams. This man was strong willed, he commanded respect, and when he gave an order, it was expected to be followed. She had never known anyone like him and soon found herself thinking about him all the time. One night as she lay in bed just after refusing John again, she began to think of Mr. Adams. She somehow knew that he would not take a refusal of sex; in fact, he probably wouldn't even ask he would just take her. Jill suddenly realized she had her hand between her legs and she was rubbing her clit like some kind of wanton slut. She could not control her urges any more than she could control the fluids seeping out of her inter-most folds. Her thoughts were of Mr. Adams and she imagined him tearing her gown and forcing her legs apart to take what he wanted from her. She orgasmed if not for the first time in her life, definitely the most powerful of her life.

The next day at work she could not get the image she now had of her boss taking his pleasure from her at will. When he called her into his office she entered with wet panties and the fear he would smell her scent. He told her she needed to work late and to be in his office at end of shift. She called her husband to inform him to get his own diner but try as she may she could not concentrate on her work as her fantasies ran rampant in her head. She was in his office at five and as he was on the phone, he merely pointed to a chair and as she sat, she felt as if she were a schoolgirl waiting in the dean's office to receive her punishment. Hearing her name brought her back to reality with a jolt as she become conscious of the fact that he now was talking to her.

"As a new employee I wanted you to work with me tonight to enable me to see if you will fit in with my program."

"I'm yours for the evening, use me as you will," how could she have said that? She couldn't have been any more oblivious if she had lay down spread eagle on his desk. The look in his eyes quickly showed her he took the same meaning from what she said.

"Come over here," he commanded and of course, she did as he said. Her face burned with shame as he brazenly lifted her dress and put his hand between her legs.

"You are just a little slut aren't you?"

"Nno sir, I'm not that kind of girl."

He thrust his fingers, soaked with her juices under her nose.

"I think your cunt just called you a lair. Can you smell that? Doesn't that smell like a slut's pussy to you? Pull up your dress I want to take a look at your underwear. Just as I thought, take them off right now, that's right, now hand them to me."

As Jill obediently did as instructed she remembered this morning as she picked her prettiest pair of panties to put on, she was thinking of her boss but she never imagined handing them to him. She never allowed her husband even a touch her dirty panties and now here was her boss twirling them around on his finger and then he was putting them to his nose.

"Ms. Hanson, these are not work appropriate underwear and I would rather you wear nothing as to wear these."

He opened his top drawer and dropped her soaked panties in it.

"I feel you should be punished for your display."

He grabbed her and put her across his lap, then pulled her dress up and spanked her bare bum. The shock and humiliation was almost more than she could bare and yet he would not stop. What was first shame soon turned to pain and then that pain turned to warmth as she felt the glow in her cheeks grow. That was not all she felt growing as she was stretched across his lap she felt his erection in his trousers coming to life. As her punishment ended, Jill realized she was turned on more than ever. Instead of standing up, she slid to her knees and begged Mr. Adams to allow her to please him.

He chuckled and just nodded his head, she worked feverishly to try to free him from his pants, and finally he had to push her away to do it himself. He stood up and his trousers fell to the floor leaving only his boxers between her and what she now desired more than life itself. At this time, Jill truly felt if she could just be allowed to hold his organ she could die a happy woman. She stared at his outline in his shorts and wondered briefly if she had ever held Johns penis but quickly lost the though as Mr. Adams cock popped out when he slid his boxers down his legs. She now had this magnificent specimen in her hands just inches from her face and as he pushed it towards her, she opened her mouth to accept it without hesitation. She worried that the lack of experience in these matters might affect her ability to please him but she quickly learned all she had to do was keep her mouth opened as he grabbed her head and fucked her mouth in a rapid motion. It was brutal and she felt defiled yet at the same time it was a sexual thrill to be used for his pleasure. She actually hadn't thought about an ejaculation and when it came, it not only shocked her she gagged on it and she even felt some come out her nose.

Once he was done with her, he instructed her to cleanse him with her mouth and then he pulled up his trousers. He told her she was through for the evening and as he turned to leave, he said that he would expect her in his office early every morning for a panty inspection. After he left she remained on her knees as she had been. She put her hand between her legs and gave herself a scalding orgasm. As she drove home, she decided she must stop and shop for some new panties for work. She wondered what kind of punishment she would receive if she wore a thong tomorrow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • New Boss Changes her Life

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 522 milliseconds