• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • 18

I remember so well. We were just 18, so young, but not so innocent, not in our minds anyway.

You were so cute, and such a bitch too. You singled me out, for your, my, first relationship. You came round to my house, opened the refrigerator and popped a soda, so nonchalant, so at ease, on the outside. You were instant friends with our housekeeper, you with your long blond hair and acne cream. I saw right through you, but that meant nothing, my cock was the pulsating beat of the universe.

You challenged me with your intellect and your mocking wit. You found my weaknesses, oh too easily. You let me sing to you, me with the tuneless voice. You toyed with my embarrassments, exposed my shyness, laughed at my lily-white skin. But when it came to my strength, my athleticism, you displayed your respect, never challenging, but conveying your honour in the most understated of ways.

"So, did you get it? Did you get it?"

"Get what?" I knew what you were asking, but didn't appreciate your candour at my success, my greatest yet success?

"Sportsman's Award, did you get it?!"

I knew you were trouble, but I wanted you. I wanted your mouth, your thick, red lips. I wanted your bony nose and fresh neck. I wanted your pouting young tits, small and pert with those soft cone-shaped, pink nipples. They were so cute, but in a few years they'd be full C's or even D's. And I wanted your young pussy; I wanted to see it, to feel it, to smell it. I knew, if I got it, the balance of the scales would be swung my way, just for once.

Ah but you were a smart one. Too smart for your own good almost. You prodded me and played with me, you the street smart one, who had never been on the streets at all. I would have brushed you off, centered myself on practice, fitness, matches...but my cock, my cock led me back into your lair.

"So, I'm having some friends over Saturday, wanna join us?"

"Friends, what friends?"

"Oh, a few girls."

"A few girls and me? Why me? It's a girl's night?"

"They're sleeping over, but you can come from 7 til' 10...unless you don't wanna come..."

"I...I'll think about it."

I felt a bit panicked, tried not to let on, but you saw right through me. I needed time to absorb it...She's inviting me to her place, her parent's place...What will they think, we're 18, she's got all her girlfriends there...and me? They're gona tease me, she'll eat me alive with her mind...No, no...I'm not going...

7pm Saturday...and there I am ringing your doorbell. "Fuck!"..."Fuck, fuck, fuck!" "How'm I gona survive this?"

You answer, you're baking some fucking shit or other in the kitchen, you and your little pussy pals. Oh man when I think back...had I just been a bigger man...You go on ignoring me with all your attention, the whole night. You introduce me to your girlfriends, all nerds learning how they gona becoming pussies in their own rights, slowly. You do this and you do that, all 4 little pussy princesses. You sew, and play jewellery and "listen to music". Man it made me sick, but my cock was weeping, hard as steel and waiting, lone wolf in the arctic desert.

I see you every now and then. See your track pants, riding up your untouched little cunt, wedging into your virgin little labia. I look and I look, and look away when Pollyanna or another of your distractions catches me lusting you. I bide my time, learning the way of the wolf at last...thanks to you. I never knew then, just how I'd be indebted to you, for this unpremeditated gift you gave me, the gift of learning how to hunt.

10pm strikes. Fuck. Nothing. Not so much as a French kiss, because we never had a moment alone...just minutes now before my dad swings by in his Fairlane to pick me up. Your dad is out, you and your little quimmy entourage all to me for three hours...and nothing! And then my one break. All night I waited, not a gap in sight, but now that my dad's car rolls in the driveway, with your sidekicks in the bedroom, you come to see me out the front hall. You and me alone.

You say, "Well thanks for coming, did you have fun?"

Little cock tease cunt. Did I have fun? But before I can think of what to say, you're right there in front of me, eye to eye. I move in quick, and you hold still, not backing off. Our lips touch and my tongue is in your mouth. You start sucking my tongue. I suck yours. I slip my hand right up your clenched thighs, right into your hot crevice and you freak right out and break the kiss.

I move in again but you back off and open the door.

Cheers.

"Well, she'll never talk to me again."

But Monday at school, first break, there you were, as if nothing had happened.

"So, you wanna come visit Saturday night?"

"With your friends again...I don't think so!"

"No, just you and me."

"Just you and me?...But what about your parents? They'll never allow it..."

"Why not? It's not like we gona do anything."

There it was, that old familiar feeling. Anxious, why the fuck is my whole week being ruined by the fear this brings, what's her dad gona say...

"Ok, cool." I called your bluff.

But it was no bluff. Saturday, 7pm, I'm at your doorbell again. "Fuck."..."Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

Just you and me...your parents are home tonight with you, your younger sister and brother, and the baby. A real family night in, your parents in their room, relaxing, looking after the newborn. Your sister and brother watching TV. And you and me in your room.

"What about your dad?"

"What about him? We're just listening to the radio."

7 becomes 8, 8 becomes 9, and 0 becomes 9:15. Oh you poor thing, you who lured me into your lair, you're with the wolf now honey. We got Bonnie Tyler on the radio. We got the lights off. We kissin' and frenchin' and pettin'. You lettin'me in you is. I's right between yo' legs. Oh fuck this is wonder.

I keep going in, hand up your thighs, reaching for the elastic band of your track bottoms. You keep repellin', pushin' my hand up to your tits an' steerin' me clear of the honey jar. But I done sucked 'em already, I wants you THERE!

You see, I got you now honey. Every time I go in, you push me up, so your tits are mine. That's no competition, we done that. I go for your elastic band, you push me up, I push down and rest in your camel toe. I'm stronger, my hand is stronger, so you relent. "He's on top of my pants, so its OK."

Oh it sure is baby. I start to tickle, to play, to pet. You are bucking wild. I tickle more, you push me up, I go for the elastic, you push me down, I head straight into the camel toe...

I never played chess, didn't have the acumen. You did, were on the school debating team no less. Yet here I had you, in check. Up to the waistline? No? Ok, straight down to the camel toe, wetter and wetter...what ya gon' do baby girl.

It was too much, in one valiant attempt you tried to get me up to your nipples. But I foiled you. I had the benefit, you see, of 3 hours of cock tease pain, so it was nothing to me to see that coming. I crouched low in the grass, let you deceive yourself that you'd divert me to safer ground.

I let my hand move up above your waist, onto your flesh, just as if I was headed north...and then like a predator, I dove south swift and firm, into your elastic track bottoms, down and down, into your panties, down and down, into your young fine bush.

Oh I was surprised at my skill. Oh it was swift and clinical and brutal. I had just one more trick to play, just one more distraction to keep you from fighting me off there. So I lay in and frenched you sweetly. A French kiss with tenderness and caring and affection...what could you do but respond, your mind temporarily led astray from your treasure trove, so carefully protected for 2 and one half hours, and now at the mercy of this wolf.

As we kissed I eased down, discovering your cunt, my first cunt, with awe and amazement. I was never letting go, and you knew it. You knew it by my movement, my control, and a confidence, which was heretofore unknown, even to me. I felt your hair, the baby powder you used to keep the intense wetness of your fresh young cunt diluted. I smelt your scent mingle with it.

I kept kissing, a pretence really, just to keep that one part of your mind at bay, so that we might both discover your body as novices do. I let my fingers crawl and tickle, sensing how that sensation drove you on, on into the discovery, into the forbidden and intriguing wonderland. I felt your clit, your lips, your slit. I lay my finger full length on top and pulled up, accumulating strings of your wet pre-cum. I laid it down again, and this time penetrated. I felt the soft folds of raw pink flesh, the heat, the wet, wet, wetness. I plunged in to the knuckle, drew back, felt around.

I dove in again, hard at the urethra. I didn't even know what it was, thinking, what hole is this. You shrieked with pain, but held your breath and conveyed the shock in a body freeze, lest your dad should here. I apologized, and continued, into your pussy tunnel, and drew back again, but this time, crooking my finger to pull up the juices, and fuck with your mind as much as my finger did with your cunny.

As I did this, a long, loud squelching sound erupted in your pussy. You struggled in shock, less than the last time, but alarmed still. I kissed you more, rubbed your clit, pretended to back off. And just when you were secure enough that I was pleasuring your clit alone, I dove my finger in again, curled it as before and elicited that same dripping pussy cry, slurping the copious amounts 18-year-old lubrications from deep within you.

Again you froze. Again I feigned, circled and conquered. This went on for a good few minutes. I had broken you, I felt it. I didn't have the courage to fuck you, thank heavens, I hadn't even owned a condom at that stage of my life. But I ha tamed you now, because I had been deeper than anyone into you, and I did so with the same scorn and nonchalance that you had preyed upon me.

"My turn!" you suddenly exclaimed. Just as soon as I had broken you, let my guard down, you had righted yourself, my finger was out, my hand out of your pants, and I on my back. "Ok" I thought, "I can live with this, I got further than I dreamed I would..."

Now you leaned over my waist. My cock was bursting into my pants, aching, as wet as a cock can be, after 3 hours of pre-cum. You undid my belt, I lifted and my pants were down, but I kept my underpants up. Your face was just inches from the heavy white wet spot of my undies, cock surging proudly forward.

I remember thinking, "First blow job! Take my undies down and suck it! Suck my cock!" But the confidence I'd had just minutes before, now betrayed me, and I couldn't utter a word. I also remember thinking, what about your braces. I mean, you've surely never sucked a guy before, this could be dangerous.

"What's going on in there! What the...why are the lights off? Open the door immediately!"

Ye, your dad had finally woken up his sleepy flippin' head. What the fuck you think is going on here old timer fuckup?

"We're just lying down and listening to music!" Panic. "We're just lying down and listening to music!"

"Open the door now!"

I scrambled to get my pants on, you opened the door to the wrath of your dad. "What the bloody hell is going on here?"

"I couldn't get my zipper closed in time. My boner was pressing my undies right through my pants. I kept my right hand in front of my cock, put my left above my eyes (supposedly to block the intense light, but really to block his intense mind attack). "We were listening to music." There, you fuck, I answered you and didn't even lie. Smoke that you fucker.

"I think you'd better go home right this minute" angry and loud, your dad gave me his orders. No fucking kidding, I thought, not a minute too soon, just so as I never have to encounter you again.

I called my home, making a clear request from your dad to use his phone. Cell phones didn't exist in those days. He showed me to the door. I went out.

"But your lift isn't here yet?" he had to pretend to care about my safety.

"It's ok, it'll be here now, I'd rather wait outside."

I lay in bed that night, nervous, smiling, smelling my finger and whacking off.

You did it baby, you introduced me to the weird and wonderful and fucked up thing called human relationship. Life bless you, and your darling little cunt.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • 18

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 445 milliseconds