• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Her Unknown Past Returns. Ch. 03

Her Unknown Past Returns. Ch. 03

Chapter seven

During the weekend I could think of nothing except the experience I had Friday morning. The red stripes on my thighs continued to hurt each time they touched clothing or my other leg. Being afraid my husband would see them I treated them with lotion and a layer of makeup. The feeling in my vagina and the bruising of my labia was both uncomfortable and exciting. Just walking I would become aroused. It was Monday before I could stand or sit without sexual excitement building between my legs.

I waited for a card or a call, but heard nothing until Wednesday. As I returned from lunch my cell phone rang. It was the stranger. He surprised me by saying, "I only have one more requirement for you. If you do it completely without disobeying any step you are to take, I will give you the pictures and I will tell you how they came into my possession. Will you agree to this final task?" I immediately said I would do whatever he asked if he would keep his word and give ALL of the pictures to me. He said, "I have no reason to lie to you. You do exactly what I ask, the way I tell you to and I will give them to you and I will disappear from your life."

I didn't have to think this over. I agreed. "What is it you want of me?"

"To ensure you understand exactly what I want you to do, I will be sending you written instructions. You will find them in an envelope in your mailbox when you get home." He hung up and all I heard was a dial tone.

I left work early and went directly to my mailbox. As he told me, there was an envelope with my name on the front. Not waiting any longer, I ripped it open to find a single page with the following information printed in bold letters.

"Saturday morning you are to return to the same room at the hotel. Whatever you wear to the room, you will have on a sexy bra and bikini panties. You will have on fishnet stockings and a garter belt. You will also be wearing some 4" black stiletto heels. You will enter the room at exactly 10 A.M. and immediately remove all of your clothing except the item I have listed. On the dresser you will find a blindfold. There will be no gag, as you know you will not speak a word or you will be punished. Sit on the sofa and put on the blindfold. Wait for me to arrive and to give you the next directions."

It was obvious that he would use me for sex. I hoped it would not involve any violence or punishment similar to our last meeting. I would do exactly what he demanded and definitely would not be late or talk back. I could only hope he would keep his word and give me the pictures. So, I spent Friday evening at Victoria's Secret buying the items the stranger told me to wear in the room. Everything was easily available and I even found some bikini panties that had ties on both sides and were as small as a g-string.

Chapter eight

I arrived at the hotel several minutes early and after leaving my car parked in a field behind the building, I entered and went to the fourth floor. Walking quickly to the room, I turned the doorknob and it opened. There was soft music playing on the stereo and several vases full of my favorite flowers, white roses. The aroma was wonderful. Not wanting to risk being late, I undressed and stood only in my bra, panties, garter belt, hose and heels. I checked my make up in a mirror and added some lipstick and eye liner.

Remembering my instructions, I found a note on the dresser next to the blindfold. Walking to the sofa I sat down and read the note. "Barbara, you are to remain totally silent. I will not force you to wear a gag, as you know if you speak you will not get your pictures. Today you will be bound spread eagle on the bed, on your back. There will be two men that will fuck you. They will not be making love to you, they will fuck you! If you enjoy yourself or reach an orgasm, that will be to your advantage. The two men do not care. They only want to shoot their cum deep into your cunt. Now put on the wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs you will find at the end of the sofa. Put them on tight or you will be punished. When they are on firmly, sit back on the sofa and put on the blindfold. When the men finish with you I will place the pictures on the dresser and leave. You will never see me again."

Chapter eight

The cuffs again felt heavy as I fastened them to my wrists and ankles. As I sat on the sofa I placed the blindfold over my eyes and tied it firmly behind my head. It was only a few moments when I heard the stranger say, "Excellent, my little bitch." Taking me by my hand he had me stand and follow him into the bedroom. He had me lay down on my back and apparently had already attached straps to all corners of the bed. Pulling my hands and feet out, he attached my cuffs to the straps, pulling them tightly and stretching me out.

"Are you ready to meet your new lover; if so nod yes?" Wanting to scream out and beg for mercy, I remained silent and nodded my head. I realize that I just gave him approval to use me in any way he wanted. "Good, that is my obedient cunt. Will our guest please enter?" He said out loud.

I heard footsteps approaching and felt someone sit next to me on the bed. For what seemed an eternity I remained still until I felt something being fixed round my neck. I presumed it was a collar of some description.

All of my senses were now on overdrive as I waited to find out what would happen next. And then, there it was a gentle touch of a hand on my cheek and then brushing downwards over my nipples and onto my belly. I felt so sensitive, yet not a word had been spoken.

The ties of my g-string were being undone and the garment was pulled from me leaving my sex completely exposed and feeling vulnerable. A finger was on my smooth, shaven pubic mound circling the flesh and, moving slowly, it travelled to my pussy, gently caressing my private lips.

The stranger spoke, his voice appeared strained, "Finger her cunt and masturbate while we both watch her get hot. This bitch may even cum if you do it the right way."

I could only imagine their expressions and whether I was turning them on. I do know the hands on me felt wonderful and were definitely getting me excited. His fingers were lighting a fire in my cunt.

I spread my legs slightly and, pushing my pelvis forward, as his fingers touched my pussy. I was amazed at how wet I was as he slipped his middle finger right inside my soft center, opening my labia. He began to move it in and out. It felt amazing. Soon he started using two and then three fingers. God, I was so lubricated. My cunt walls felt like soft velvet. He used his thumb to rub my clit and I knew I was about to orgasm for these two men.

I groaned and came and, as I did so, I heard the second man utter a muffled, "Oh, yes!"

I could feel the warmth of a body next to me, a naked body. He unsnapped my left wrist cuff and, "Reach out and hold my cock," came the instruction.

I touched his legs and then his cock. It was enormous. I was almost wondering if it was real. I couldn't wrap my hand around the girth and as I tried I could feel the length and the hardness. His balls were tight and large.

I used both hands to do what I thought was a stroking movement and heard the first sound from my new lover. "Ahhhh," was all I heard.

I wished they would take this blindfold off so I could see his gigantic cock. The thought of its size made me almost cum but, before I realized what was happening, the helmet of his penis nuzzled at my mouth. I opened as wide as I could and felt this huge monstrosity trying to force its way between my lips.

I gagged at the size, my jaw was aching. I knew I couldn't deep throat this monster. I tried to suck as best I could and there was a loud, "Ahhhh", again.

"Shit," I thought, "He's going to come already." And he did.

The first spurt hit my throat with force and then another. I could hardly swallow before another burst of cream flooded my mouth. I was sure I'd choke, and was about to panic, but the cock was pulled slightly away from my mouth allowing me to catch my breath. As this happened sperm spilled over my lips and trickled down my chin. I could feel droplets hitting my tits and my nipples tightened.

I regained my composure, my mouth still full of thick, sticky, salty fluid. I swallowed some but most was running down my chin and onto the bed, my neck or my breasts.

"What now?" I wondered, "Was that it?"

The stranger spoke, "Give me your hand." He then fastened my wrist cuff to the binding on the bed.

Hands touched my bottom and spread my buttock cheeks. I was beginning to feel frightened. A finger probed my anus. I didn't really want this, but I didn't resist. The finger was pulled out, much to my relief but then something else was pushed into my rosebud. I remember I screamed out but the plug, dildo or whatever was pushed in fully and was left there. I tried to relax my anal muscles and after a few moments I nearly got accustomed to the feeling.

"Do you know why you have a cunt?" said a voice. "It is so men can ram their cocks in and shoot you full of cum."

I expected to be fucked and that was about to happen. And then a hand smacked my bottom. I cried out but another slap contacted my other buttock and then another. And they were hard. They hurt. I clenched my teeth and another blow hit my bottom. Thwack! Thwack! Again and again the blows hit my cheeks. One of them was pinching my nipples and tried to pull them off my breasts. Tears were starting to squeeze out from between my eyes but I was determined not to give in. If this was what they wanted to see, it's what they could have.

The smacking ceased and my bottom glowed and tingled. I then remembered the object in my anus. It was now being turned but thankfully it was also being withdrawn. My bottom felt sore.

"Please let it be over," I said to myself.

It was then one man crawled between my legs and laid on my chest, crushing my breasts under his weight. There was no time to think as he pressed his hard cock into my wet slit. He began humping and soon was fully into me. As I felt him expand and become more rigid, my orgasm built within me. Then, just as I felt him shoot his warm cum into me, I exploded in my own orgasm. Then we both collapsed on the bed.

As I was almost unconscious, one unfastened all of my cuffs and said, "On to your knees."

I was praying I wouldn't be fucked in the ass, especially not with the first mans massive cock. I felt his cock as it slapped against my sore bottom and it was hard and erect. I placed my forehead on the mattress and raised my ass up for my assailant.

The penis, however, moved between my legs and, thankfully, to my cunt. This I hoped I could take, but I was worried about the size. He pressed slightly and my pussy began to open. I gasped, but it wasn't unpleasant and I could feel that I was very wet despite my painful treatment. More inches were pushed into me. I spread my knees and adjusted my position, hoping this would widen my passage. It helped a little and I was able to take everything he had. My womb felt invaded, my cunt stretched to capacity. This wasn't a time for talking though; his monster was now beginning to fuck me. He was giving me his full length and I felt proud that I could take it all. Damn, this felt good.

He pounded into me. I was groaning, swearing, sweating and wanted him to fill my whole body with his cock. I suddenly couldn't hold back and screamed, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! You bastards."

My whole body shook as my vagina tightened, compressed and then opened as my juices were released and flooded my passage. I orgasmed so forcibly that my cunt seemed out of control and then I came a second then a third time. Now up on my hands, my head was swaying from side to side, my tits were swinging as he continued to thrust in and out.

Then he too, couldn't hold back. His cock was pulled roughly out of me and he sprayed his cum onto my back and bottom. There seemed to be gallons of the stuff shooting over my skin and I came again at the very thought of what he was doing. As he finished, he put his cock back into my vacant pussy.

He remained still once fully inside; we were joined by cock and cunt. His hands undid my blindfold.

I looked to the foot of the bed and saw my husband. His hand was holding his erect penis, his trousers open. I don't know if he'd already cum but he looked as if he was ready to do so now.

"Hello", said my loving husband. "I want to introduce you to Richard, the brother of your roommate in college. He has been the man on the phone to you the past few weeks. The gentleman that now has his cock in your cunt is William, a mutual friend. You see, your roommate, Richard and his friends were the ones that drugged you at the now infamous party. He called me a few months ago and told me that she had set you up to be able to get all of the pictures of you. After several discussions, we decided to create repeat performance but this time let you enjoy it as well. Working together, we decided to see how far you would go to prevent them from becoming public.

I yelled at him and threatened him with a divorce or criminal action for rape, kidnapping or blackmail. Gary and Richard laughed and said as long as they had all of the pictures, I would forever do what they told me to do. I was to be their sex slave. I fell to the floor crying, knowing that they were right. I would have to do everything they asked, however, they were unaware that by doing so I would also experience some wonderful, totally fulfilling sex. I smiled to myself and wondered what they would require next.

I rose up on all fours like a submissive animal and looked at my husband. He moved over towards me cupped my swinging breasts and kissed me on the lips.

" Are you happy now?" I asked.

He nodded as he stroked my ass with his hand and asked, "Are you?"

I curled against his leg and said, "Yes, Sir" with a broad smile on my face.

Just the beginning of their new life!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Her Unknown Past Returns. Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 106 milliseconds