• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Big Deal Ch. 02

The Big Deal Ch. 02

12

Chapter 2: More Hard Training

Tammi awoke the next morning feeling unbelievably sore and with her breasts and stomach aching and burning badly. She felt the comforting warmth of a body spooned against her back and nestled into it in sleepy abandon. Suddenly, the awareness of two warmer points of pressure against her shoulder blades gave rise to the uncomfortable knowledge that it was a female body spooning behind her.

With this awareness, the horrid memories of her beating, the ensuing care by the two female slaves, and here sexual activities with her nemesis, Jack Singer, came into vibrant focus. She jerked forward with a quick start and rolled from beneath the light silk comforter and landed heavily on her right hip on the carpeted floor. She scrambled to her feet and looked to see just who she had been sleeping with. She was somewhat mollified at the presence of the more attentive young slave who had slathered her burning tortured skin with the soothing balm the day before. The younger woman was smiling patiently and sweetly at Tammi. She had said her name was Marie.

"Good morning, Tammi," the girl said in her soft voice, "I'm glad you slept well after your first beating yesterday. Many women do not."

"You talk like there are a lot of women brought here and tortured and raped," Tammi said stiffly.

"There are always women here being broken and trained. You make the third right now. The other two are Mistress Jackie's newest slaves," the slave said.

"Who the hell is Jackie?" Tammi asked.

"Mistress Jackie is Master Jack's daughter. They both have many slaves, both men and women, serving them," Marie answered once again. "Mistress Jackie loves to get married couples or siblings as her slaves and break them totally. She can be very vicious in her pursuit of sadistic pleasures."

Tammi's heart jumped in fear at the thought of her daughter being Mistress Jackie's pair of slaves. "What do these slaves of Mistress Jackie's look like," she asked.

"They are two sisters near 30 years old. They are medium height, slim with shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes" Marie answered.

Tammi sat down on the edge of the bed in relief. Her daughters looked like her, tall, slim, with reddish brown hair and green eyes. They were also 18 and 20 years old.

"You are worried about someone being brought here?" Marie asked in concern.

"Yes. I have two daughters near 20 who Jack promised would be left unharmed until I serve out my indenture in ten years."

Marie smiled and said, "They are not here." Her face became placid and unreadable in a moment as if she were in deep thought.

"What's on your mind?" Tammi asked.

"You need to prepare for your beating today. Master Jack will be here at ten to take you to his garden of torture and whip your back and ass."

"After the sex party he had with me last night, I thought he'd stop hurting me. Why is he going to whip me again?" Tammy asked with tears welling in her eyes.

"Do you not remember how easily he warmed you up and how aroused you became? Do you always orgasm nine times with many more small orgasms mixed in?" Marie queried.

"I didn't think about it that way," Tammi said. "No, I don't. My body was the most out of control it's ever been. I've never come as hard or as many times as I did last night." Another memory flooded into her mind with clarity, "And you, um, did oral sex on me and it was wonderful."

"Your arousal was the result of the balm he had me put on your marks before he came in last night. The balm affects the nerves in your skin. It somehow decreases the intensity of the pain sensors and stimulates the pleasure sensors at the same time. It only works when the skin has been whipped and beaten. He whips any of his slaves he wishes to have sex with. That, in conjuncture with the balm, ensures they will be extremely hot and will serve and service him very extraordinarily well."

"The whipping and balm can also be used as a punishment. He can get a woman painfully aroused and leave her unfulfilled yet sexually active. The desire to get fucked and the denial of that pleasure can torment a woman very badly."

Tammi thought back to last night and remembered how torturous denial of her orgasms last night would have been to her mind and body.

"What do you have to do to get me ready?" Tammi asked hesitantly.

"I must clean out your bowels with three enemas, bathe you in hot water with four different mineral salts dissolved in the water, and give you a massage using three different oils. Your skin will be soft, sensitive, and very tender for the strap when Master Rick hangs you from his whipping frame."

The preparation for her coming ordeal took two hours and was highly arousing and, except for the enemas, more than a little enjoyable. Master Rick arrived and inspected Tammi very carefully and nodded in approval to the slave who smiled in relief. He turned and walked out of the room without a word and Marie took one of Tammi's hands and gently tugged until Tammi walked with her from the room.

The walk to the torture garden as Marie had called it was truly lovely. The winding path was covered with soft crushed peanut shells and its entire length was bordered by lush tropical plants with large wide green leaves. The path ended and Marie led her into a circle of grass and sand around 40 feet in diameter. The entire circle was shaded by tall palm trees and shorter banana trees. Interspersed among the shading trees were two tables, two X frames, several low and somewhat wide benches and two pull-up bars. Tammi discovered almost immediately the pull-up bars were in reality the whipping frames Marie had told her about.

Marie and a large male slave hung Tammi from one of the bars by her wrists with her feet inches above the sand beneath the bar. Her feet were secured to cuffs and pulled so widely apart that she groaned and nearly screamed as the ropes bound to the cuffs were secured to rings in the whipping frame. She hanged there sobbing gently for nearly 30 minutes before Rick came strolling into the circle. To Tammi's shock and horror she recognized the three men with Rick. Billy Wilson, Jimmy Johnson, and Sam Martin were all employees of her and Ken's old company. They worked for her! Or at least they had worked for her until Rick bought the company from her and her husband. Her husband used to tease her with stories about how these three men secretly sought ways to get into her panties. And now, she didn't even have any on.

"Will she react like the others have?" Bill asked Rick.

"Exactly like them," Rick chuckled. "After she is whipped and Marie bathes her and rubs the medicine into her wounds she will crawl up to you and beg you for your cock in any hole you want to stick it into."

"I've wanted to do that for years," Jimmy said leering at Tammi's naked spread body hanging in front of him. He walked up to her and began running his hands up and down her sides and over her gorgeous breasts taking time to dawdle at her nipples and pinch, pull, and twist them into rigid attention.

Rick took a tray that another naked slave woman brought to him and offered his three guests tall glasses filled with a white mixed drink and topped with pineapple chunks and little umbrellas. As they began drinking, he stripped his shirt from his shoulders, took up the strap from the day before, and moved to stand behind Tammi's suspended body just to her left.

The first blow landed across her upper back and revisited the fires of hell to her bare overly sensitized skin. The mineral salts and massage oils had left her body in a torturously vulnerable state. As yesterday, the second blow was parallel to the first and precisely an inch below it.

Rick walked the supple leather strap down her back slowly wringing the maximum suffering of both pain and dreaded anticipation from her mind and body. By the time the last wide red welt had been administered to the lower calf of her right leg, she was struggling mightily and screaming pitifully. He nodded to Marie and the other slave who released Tammi's bonds, caught her falling body, and half carried her stumbling body back to the luxurious bedroom.

After the now familiar soaking, the cooling shower, and an hour of Marie rubbing the cooling refreshing balm into her back, Tammi eased her aching burning body into a fitful shallow sleep. She awoke to the male voices of Rick, Billy, Jimmy, and Sam talking quietly as they undressed and placed their clothes on chairs so Marie could hang them up for them.

Rick was explaining just how the balm worked to raise the libido of the women he used it on. "The balm contains several plant extracts that have been isolated and identified as reacting in a most peculiar way to human endorphins. Endorphins, as you know, are chemical pain blockers that the body releases when it is hurt or injured. The chemicals in the balm react with these endorphins and the resulting compounds over stimulate the pleasure centers of the nervous system aiding in the transmission of the pleasure sensations to the brain."

Rick continued, "In nearly 25 years of kidnapping the wives and daughters of seditionist men for the Costa Piñata government and interrogating them under both chemical and torture scenarios, I have not seen a woman who could resist the sexual effects of the balm after being tortured. The torture is the key. Releasing the endorphins is necessary for the reaction. After that, they are lost to me."

Tammi fought her reaction to hearing this but could not stop the tears that flowed freely from her eyes. She already felt the strong urges within her lower abdomen and pussy making her yearn for them to hurry up and begin fucking her.

Rick sat in a large easy chair and directed Jimmy, Billy, and Sam to sit on the large comfortable couch and told Tammi to get out of bed, get down on all fours, and crawl to them. She was further directed to, without the aid of her hands, suck them off one at a time and swallow every drop of their semen.

Jimmy's dick was the first one she came to. She inspected it like a cat would inspect a mouse it has cornered and was anticipating eating. It was around seven inches long and fairly wide though not as wide as Ken's or Jack's. It had a lovely mushroom shaped crown with a prominent piss slit from which a small amount of pre-cum had begun to seep. She licked that up just for the taste of it and then opened her lips wide and slid her mouth over the cock.

She stopped her lips at the rim of the crown and began to suck gently as her tongue explored the entire surface of the crown before she dipped it into the piss slit with the tip of her tongue tasting more pre-cum. She slowly slid her lips down the shaft using her tongue in a tactile examination of every square centimeter of the wonderful dick she was enjoying. She was intrigued in the many slight valleys where the skin folded when the cock was not aroused. She continually returned her tongue to examine the hugely distended vein through which the semen would soon shoot on its way to her belly.

Finally, her nose came against his black curly hair and his abdomen and her chin felt the silky soft skin of his ball sack. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth between her lower lip and his cock to delve a short distance into that ball sack and feel the two eggs it held. She had practiced this action with her husband hundreds of times for his enjoyment. His favorite method of getting his rocks off was shooting into her sexy well-practiced mouth and she had, over the years, developed a great love of giving head to him.

She pulled her tongue back into her mouth and began the equally slow journey up the dick to the crown again. Jimmy's control broke as her lips reached the rim of his crown and she felt his cock pulse, grow and harden slightly beneath the adoring attention her mouth was providing for it.

She felt the first squirt or rope as some women describe it, of his warm, thick, salty semen hit the roof of her mouth. She immediately rubbed the tip of her tongue along the roof of her mouth to capture the succulent morsel on her tongue to better taste and play with it. She arched the back of her tongue up with the tip down so the next strong shot hit on her tongue to join the first. The continuing weakening squirts landed on her tongue as well.

She kept the jism in her mouth as she turned her attention from it back to Jimmy's waning cock bathing it with a combination of his cum and her saliva as she slowly pulled her head back and off of it leaving it clean and shiny. She opened her mouth widely displaying her mouth load of warm white wetness and swirled it around in her mouth with her tongue bathing her teeth and gums in the warm thick mixture. With her eyes locked on Jimmy's intent eyes, she swallowed the entire load in one gulp opening her mouth for him to see its emptiness.

She moved sideways to settle in front of Billy and examined his cock. It was slightly shorter but wider than Jimmy's had been and it had a delicious upward curve to it that she knew would increase her pleasure as he fucked her pussy in the missionary position. This curve, she remembered from her college days, did absolutely nothing for her in the doggie style position.

Again, she tasted his pre-cum and slipped her lips to the rim of his crown. She made the slow attentive journey to his hairy balls feeling his cock with her tongue as she had Jimmy's. This man was more patient than Jimmy had been and she could feel his hips rock pumping his cock in and out of her throat as if he were fucking her throat. The feeling, as if her face was being used like a whore's pussy, spiked her arousal and made her groan in anticipation of things to come.

She made three slow passes up and down his dick before he grasped two handfuls of her hair and pulled her mouth from his dick. She moaned in disappointment until she felt him push her face down to his balls. She opened her mouth and took them in and began to massage them with her tongue. She sucked in her cheeks reducing the size of her mouth and continued her oral worship of his balls as her mouth filled up with her warm saliva. She bathed his balls in the saliva massaging them all the while with her tongue until he pulled her face back up to his dick.

He began jerking his cock off pointing it at her open mouth wanting to watch his cum shoot into that deliciously intimate cavity. She leaned forward slightly and moved her mouth until his crown rested on her lower teeth and stayed there looking into his eyes until he closed them tightly and began spasming in orgasm. She stayed rock still until he finished and then cleaned his cock off with one slow sensual sucking pass of her mouth. Again she put on the swallowing his cum show as she had done for Jimmy.

She looked as Sam's dick as she moved to kneel in front of him. It was the smallest of the three but not by much. Sam had his hand on it and was slowly stroking it and she knew that he was about to erupt. Her sensual cock-sucking show had been too much for him. As his cock jerked beginning his orgasm, she moved her hands to his dick pushing his out of the way and began energetically jerking his cock off as her mouth closed on its head. She immediately felt the warm white jism begin to flood her mouth and swallowed it so she could use her tongue exclusively to pleasure his dick and not control a mouthful of semen. He was through in a moment.

As the other three men laughed at his near pre-ejaculation, Sam pushed her away and said defensively, "It was her fault I came so fast. She grabbed my dick and started jerking me off and I lost it."

Although everyone knew he was not being honest, Jack sympathized with his loss of face and said, "Well then, why don't you punish the whore, Sam? I'll make her suck you until you're hard and then she can sit on your dick while you whip her tits. Will that be enough punishment for you?"

It only took a few minutes of her oral attentions until Sam had his hard on back again. With tears in her eyes, Tammi straddled his lap and guided his cock into her wet pussy. Jack gave Sam a twelve inch tawse, a light leather whip split into strips at its end, and stepped behind Tammi. He grasped both of her elbows and pulled her against him making her lean back and offering her proud tits up to Sam for punishment.

Tammi screamed in anticipated pain as the tawse came down on top of her right tit. For some reason, it did not hurt as much as it should have. In fact, it sent strong sexually stimulating sensations through that breast and on down into her impaled pussy. Again the tawse fell and this time Tammi's scream sounded more like passion than pain. Sam left three welts on each titty before he came again, this time inside of Tammi's creaming cunt. Two or three more strokes of the tawse and she would have joined him in orgasm.

Her body and its animalistic feelings and needs were in control of her. She heard herself begging them to use and helping them abuse her and only wanted to do more to get them to fuck her quickly.

After all three men came, Rick ordered Tammi to kneel in the center of the room where Marie moved to kneel behind her and place a large glass dildo on the floor. She had to slowly sit back on her calves while Marie kept the dildo beneath her wet aching pussy. The men sipped drinks while they watched Tammi impale herself on it. The men enjoyed their cocktails as they sat around making crude jokes about their ex-boss and how much of a slut she was now.

After an adequate recuperation period, Rick took Tammi off of the glass dildo and made her lean over a padded frame that stood about waist high. Her hands were secured to the base of the frame and her knees were pulled up and to the sides and also secured. Marie liberally lubricated her ass hole and Rick told the men to draw straws to see who got her anal cherry and who got sloppy seconds, and sopping thirds.

Sam went first. He stepped up behind Tammi's restrained body and let Marie take his again hard and aching cock into her hands and position its smooth mushroom shaped head touching Tammi's puckered back door. With one strong lunge aided by Marie's guiding his cock, he sank balls deep in the virgin ass hole.

Tammi didn't even scream. She just passed out form the tearing pain in her ass. Sam froze with his dick in her twat while Marie retrieved some smelling salts and waved it beneath Tammi's nose pulling her back into pain racked consciousness. When she was fully awake and moaning loudly, Sam began to fuck in and out of the tightly stretched ass turning Tammi's moans into screams of terror and pain. He reveled in his power over this beautiful aristocratic woman beneath him as he pumped in and out of her wonderfully tight hole. His load gathered in his balls and with a loud groan he hosed down the inside of her rectum and colon.

Billy was the next anal intruder. He slid his cock into the sperm slick ass without the scream that had accompanied Sam's entrance into the so recently virgin ass hole. The hot slickness and the knowledge that he was raping his old boss's ass made him rise toward his climax rapidly.

Tammi's mind was in turmoil. The first anal rape had been pure anguish as the cock had forcibly entered her nether tunnel. Before she felt the hot sperm invading her anal canal, her own arousal had again begun. To her undying shame and horror, she felt herself being drawn forcibly toward a climax. But that was not the worst part. She was trying to fuck him back to aid in her own fulfillment. She couldn't move her ass but the will was there and that drove her need forward. As Billy's dick enlarged and tightened just prior to ejaculation, a small orgasm caused her pussy to quake and her ass hole to contract driving Billy forcibly over the brink where he shouted, "Oh yes you fucking slut! Work your ass hole like that some more and make me come in your ass!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Big Deal Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds