• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Toe Mistress

Toe Mistress

Gina-Lynn never had a problem spotting them; she knew which one she would choose the minute she walked into the shoe store. Out of the five employees' in the shoe store four looked at her cleavage pushing out from her unbuttoned blouse but number five was staring at her bright red toenails. She walked right up to number five and said she wanted him to help her. He swallowed hard, it's funny, they all swallow that way the first time they meet her.

She loved shoe stores with their salesmen on their knees waiting to serve. They all said the same thing,

"Yes Ma'am, how may I serve you?"

"I hate to impose, but I seem to have a cramp in my foot, would you be so kind as to take a look at it."

Gina-Lynn offered her foot encased in its open toed platform sandal to the salesman. Graciously he slipped off the shoe and proceeded to rub her nylon-covered foot. She held her foot close to his face and thereby allowing him a peek up her long skirt, she keep staring into his eyes daring him a peek at her hidden treasures. However he kept his eyes on her foot and she wondered if this was what he really wanted or was it a fear of being discovered stealing a peek. She cleverly looked away as if checking some stock when actually she was watching her salesman in a floor mirror. What she saw made her happy, for when he was sure he was not under her watchful eye, he didn't peek up her skirt, he put his nose to the bottom of her toes. Oh yes this one would be a keeper and of course, he was more than happy to massage her other foot as well. "Young man," he had to be years older than her yet it gave her a thrill show her superiority over him.

"You do that so well, would you be willing to come to my house sometime for an emergency foot rub if needed?"

He gushed a yes and for a second she thought he might faint as she studied his card as if it interested her.

"Well Joseph I thank you for your help and hopefully you will be able to help again in the future."

To Joseph Miss Gina as he later learned to call her, was more perfect of a woman than he ever could have dreamed up in his own mind. When she walked into the store in those high rise Candies all he could see were the bright red toenails shinning through her taupe nylons. She walked right past George and Simon to ask him for help. When she said what she wanted, he knew he must be in one of his fantasy dreams but no this was real. As he slipped her shoe off, he could feel just the slightest hint of perspiration as he rubbed her sole. When she glanced away, he took his chance and put his nose to her dainty foot to take in her scent. His only prayer now was the hope that she would call.

He had worked in this store for almost two years now, for moments just like this one. He had put up with old ladies with crooked toes and bunions; he had helped fat women with stinky feet and even the bratty children and had done it without complaint. He did it all for just the occasional beautiful foot that he could caress as he helped a woman with her shoes. This evening had been the apex of his career and he was sure he'd never be able to top it. As soon as she left, he practically ran to the bathroom to jack-off and then again, that night after he got home. He was sure he would have many more sessions with her in his mind in the next few weeks.

The phone woke Joseph from a sound sleep, he looked at the time as he reached for the handset, the clock said 2:30.

"Hello Joseph, this is Gina-Lynn, from the store today, do you remember me? Oh good, I'm sorry to bother you but my feet feel awfully tired and I was wondering, well I was wondering if you would come over to rub my poor feet? I know it's late but I really need you."

Joseph was fully awake now; he got her address jumped into some clothes and broke every speed limit in town as he raced to her house.

Gina-Lynn always liked to wake them up late at night the first time; it was like a loyalty test. She already knew he would be one of the best foot slaves ever and she couldn't wait to put him through his paces. Although not surprised, she was pleased how fast he arrived. As she sat in her big wing-backed chair, it always made her feel as if she was sitting in a throne, he knelt in front of her just as natural as could be. He asked her what he could do for her,

"My feet are feeling so much stress I just want to leave them in your good hands, do whatever you wish."

He began to massage from the heel to her toes,

"There is so much tension even in your toes, if you'll just allow me..."

"Please, whatever you think, I just know you'll make them feel better. Oh yes that does feel much better, my toes just want to kiss you for that."

She put her nylon- covered toes to his lips and watched as he kissed each one with love.

"Don't forget the other one, oh yes that is so good. Would take off my nylons for me?"

She pulled up her long skirt giving him full access to her garter belt and maybe a peek at her panties if he dared take it. That is just what he did as he fumbled with the unfastening; he stared at her dainty pink panties.

"Why Joseph you naughty boy are you peeking at my unders? Now don't fib, Miss. Gina doesn't like fibers."

"Yes Miss. Gina I was peeking I'm sorry."

At last, free from her garters he carefully slid her hosiery off her legs, and was now free to worship her bare feet. She seemed to enjoy it almost as much as he when he would suck her toes one at a time. When he saw her hand inside her panties, he was close to coming.

For Gina-Lynn this was the best part, she took her foot and rubbed it on his crotch.

"Joseph I want you to take out your thing and make it spurt on my feet, I want to feel you warm cum on my toes."

It wasn't until after Joseph had sprayed all over her toes, that he found out she expected him to clean up his miss with is tongue, but it was still worth it.

This was basically how their relationship was until Gina-Lynn grew bored with him and ended it. She would call at odd times and he would drop everything and rush over to pamper her feet. She also allowed him to bath her feet, polish her toenails, and always finished with him cumming on her feet and then licking his spunk off. He was never allowed to view or touch anything above her panty line as if he would even think of asking for more from her.

When it was over his heart was broken and he knew he would never find a better woman than Miss. Gina. As for Gina-Lynn, she just got out her high rise Candies and then went looking for a shoe store.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Toe Mistress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 400 milliseconds