• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • 20 Years of Foreplay Ch. 03

20 Years of Foreplay Ch. 03

Makes sense, doesn't it? Socks and underwear, the first thing you put on, keep 'em in the top drawer. And that's indeed where I found my Cousin Denise's panties, in the top drawer of her pink dresser. I was reasonably assured that she wouldn't be back for at least an hour, and the rest of the house was empty, everyone having gone shopping that morning.

Everything else in the room was neatly folded and in its place, but the panty drawer was like a jumble of wild color: red silk, blue satin, lacy yellow thongs, a few black and silver g-strings, all haphazardly tossed into the drawer in no particular order. The perfumed scent that rose above the mess was intoxicating.

Carefully noting the position of it, I gently lifted a tiny red silk panty out of the pile and spread it out. The fabric was so thin it was barely there. It was impossible not to picture Denise's womanly hips filling out the sides, and her smooth thighs stretching the leg holes. The mound of her pussy would be...right...there. I held the crotch of the panties up and, arching my head back, laid them directly onto my face, my nose buried in the outside of the narrow strip.

I had been rock hard for basically an hour, and as I stood there in the middle of the room, I could feel the pre-cum moistening the front of my boxer shorts. I waited a second before inhaling the full scent of her panties into my nose. I think I could've come right there, without even touching myself. Along with the flowery perfume scent was a sweet musk that I was sure was the aroma of my cousin's pussy.

That was really all I needed, it turns out. I had wanted to sample a few of the other panties, but I had an 18 year old's sense of sexual control, so I immediately laid the red panties on the carpet and laid down on my stomach with my face even with the crotch. Imagining myself to be nestled in the "V" of Denise's legs, I slowly licked her panties as if her wet pussy was waiting behind them. My cock was now straight between my stomach and the floor, and I was rubbing back and forth over the soft carpet. I pretended to pull the red silk aside to lay bare her dripping lips and swore I heard her aching moans as I tongued her engorged clit. As her orgasm rocked her hips upward into my face, I came with shuddering intensity into my shorts, some of the sticky cum seeping onto the carpet.

I lay there for a minute, satiated, until, as if on cue, I heard a key turn in the lock downstairs.

I didn't think I could even move that fast, but in what seemed like half a second I was up, the red silk was back in the drawer, damp parts and all, the drawer was closed, and I was rubbing the wet spot dry with my sock. Looked like quite an indentation in the carpet where I had laid down, but nothing could be done about that now. I just had to pray that whoever it was didn't come straight up the stairs. I backed quickly out the door and closed it as silently as I could, stealing across the hallway into my own room just as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

It was Denise.

"Thom, you up here?"

I poked my head out the door.

"Yeah, I'm just getting dressed."

"About time. Jeez."

"You're back early," I said.

She was standing in the hall in her sparkling white tennis outfit, talking to me without looking into my room.

"Yeah, my teacher had to go pick up his kids. Sucks, too, because I think this is my last lesson with him."

I pulled on a pair of jeans. "He's good?"

"Yeah, well, he's an okay teacher, but he's also gorgeous."

"Ah, so that's why you're so interested in tennis these days."

A twinge of jealousy there. What's he got that I ain't got. I mean, other than not being directly related to you and all that? I kept that part to myself.

"You got it, kiddo," she replied. "I'm gonna take a quick shower before everyone gets back."

With that she went straight into the bathroom.

Good, I thought. That'll give me a chance to make sure I didn't leave any incriminating evidence in her bedroom. After I heard the water come on, I slid back into her room and smoothed out the carpet. I was tempted to leave it as it was, as there was sort of an allure to having her wander around in a room with the indentation of my cock staring right at her without her having a clue. Too risky, though.

As I stepped out of her room and closed the door once again, I realized that the bathroom door was not closed. It came within about 6 inches of being closed, and it brought up all sorts of interesting questions. Did she leave it open like that on purpose? She knows I'm the only other one here, knows I'm a horny bastard, why wouldn't she be more careful about a thing like that?

This was a dilemma. Most likely there was no conscious intention there, but on the off chance that there was, did I not have an obligation to take advantage of the invitation? Crazy thoughts, but then again, raging hormones will send the mind on some pretty weird trips.

I could hear the water splashing around, and I knew Denise was in there.

Naked.

Rubbing soap all over her body.

And the door was open.

I crept slowly toward the bathroom and peered into the narrow window that I had without touching the door. The way the bathroom was laid out, I didn't have a direct view of the shower, as it was off to the right and around a corner. What I did have was a direct angle view of the bath sink mirror, which gave me an indirect view of the shower. The exhaust fan was on, and with the added air from the open door there was very little steam, and the mirror was crystal clear.

The shower was one of those bathtub shower combos with a sliding glass door, which was not clear glass but a bit smoky. Behind it, there was Denise in all her glory, though from my view she was more in silhouette. I could make out all of her tanned curves, but very little detail. Once in a while a part of her body would brush the door and I would get a clear glimpse of naked skin: a thigh here, an ass cheek there. Her straight, dark hair cascaded down her back, and I could see the outline of her gorgeous tits in profile.

This was all heavenly, and the best part was that she really had little chance of seeing me. Risking a bit of movement, I pushed the door open a bit wider. I could now squeeze through it if I wanted to.

I toyed with the idea of just walking in and going for it, since there was a chance that's what she intended anyway. My hands were shaking. Hell, my whole body was shaking. No, I thought finally, if I was wrong it could get ugly, and I was probably wrong.

It had been a good several minutes since my last orgasm, and of course I was ready to go again, and insistently so now that I was watching my beautiful cousin nude, wet, and rubbing herself all over.

I got down on my knees and crawled into the bathroom on all fours until I got to the corner, around which was the shower. I lowered myself down onto the linoleum, my stiff erection almost painfully resting on the hard floor. Peering around the corner, I was rewarded with a much closer view. I was now only about 5 feet away. Looking in the mirror had almost seemed like watching it on TV compared to this.

She was facing away from me, and I could slightly make out the crack of her shapely ass behind the sliding door.

And now I noticed something else: her tennis uniform, crumpled on the floor right in front of me. The white polo shirt was there, and the small white socks, and the skirt, and nestled within it was a small pair of white cotton panties: the tennis underwear she had told me about earlier. She had obviously slid both down over her thighs at the same time.

And I could reach them.

Very slowly I moved my hand across the floor and hooked my little finger around the edge of the panties. Glancing up at Denise to make sure she was facing away, I dragged them back to where I lay, leaving them just under my nose.

Ever since my cock had met the floor, I could feel the orgasm that was imminent. The slight movement forward and back while I reached for her underwear had brought me to the brink. Now, as I lowered my nose to her still sweaty and musk filled panties, I could wait no longer. My cock jerked and spasmed as I filled my boxer shorts with cum, the whole time simultaneously watching my naked cousin in the shower and breathing in the sweet aroma of her pussy on her sweat-stained panties.

There wasn't time to bask in the afterglow this time either, as she surely must be almost done showering soon. I slowly eased her panties back to an approximation of where they had been, right inside the white skirt, at the same time that she began turning off the water inside the shower.

This was gonna be close.

I backslid through the bathroom door, hoping I wasn't leaving any sticky residue on the floor. In the same motion I was closing the door back to where it had been. Just as I stood up in the hall, still hard and very sticky, I heard the sliding doors open.

Back in my own room, my heart beating like a banshee, I was sort of amazed at what I had just pulled off.

It would be a year before I was able to get that close to Denise again, in another state in a very different way, but it would be well worth the wait.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • 20 Years of Foreplay Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds