• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Who Watches the Watchers? Ch. 01

Who Watches the Watchers? Ch. 01

123

Synopsis: With no memories at all of his past life, Rolf would seemingly be living a life of pampered luxury with 199 other men and women each sharing their love freely with each other, but why does he feel so isolated and remote from them? Soon he meets some new arrivals to his island paradise that seem to share his passion for just 'watching'. But who is watching the watchers? A Sci-Fi/Romantic story of Voyeurism, all other story codes are largely incidental. Recently significantly revised.

Sex contents: Much Sex (mostly in Chapter 2)

Genre: Romantic Sci-Fi

Codes: MF, MFF, Sci-Fi/Post-Apoc, Romance, Group, Voyeur, Bisex/Lesbian, Oral, Anal, Creampie, Preg

Originally Posted at SOL: 2007-05-28

Significantly Revised: 2010-01-12

******

Thanks to my Editors, especially Dragonsweb for his suggestions for how to improve this story

Author's Forward:

This is my first and only attempt so far to write science fiction. I have no shortage of ideas for this genre, and someday I'll get around to writing a few more. In actuality, there is very little science fiction content in this story and the genre perhaps should be Romantic. Really, for this very early story of mine, I just wanted to write a good voyeur story. Everything else was secondary in intent.

This story received considerable rewrites with a significant amount of new added text and dialog that tripled the length of the original story. The original plot was mostly unchanged but several new sex scenes and other things were added. This new version is much closer to my original vision for this story. It's still not a perfect story, but it's a significant improvement over the original version.

Voyeur stories don't get a lot of reader love – or usually good voting scores… but there is a small but appreciative audience for them. Some people (sometimes including myself) would occasionally rather just sit back and watch and appreciate what is going on rather than seeking to be the center of attention at all times. Ok, the protagonist is a bit wimpy, but that's just the way he is naturally wired. He has lived in the shadows for his entire life. Even in erotic fantasy we can't all be Alpha males.

Cheer up! I don't think I've written a blatant 'voyeurism is fun' story since, so try and enjoy this new and improved one!

**************** CHAPTER ONE

I was on an island paradise, and was 'the envy of nearly every man and woman on earth', or so I've been told; repeatedly and often. In fact I think these were the first words that I can remember hearing when I briefly awoke in some cold but bright and unfamiliar room.

I seem to remember white blurry shapes in white all-over coverings that revealed nothing of the wearer to me. Were they men - or some bizarre alien creature that was now examining me? Cold white tiles covered all of the walls and many bright lights shown everywhere, but they provide no warmth. I fell again back into dark slumber and dreamed wild improbable dreams of faces, places and things that seemed at once to be both familiar and utterly alien to me. When I awoke next my dreams swiftly faded and they were soon lost, and by the time I had arisen from my bed they had vanished from me entirely.

My memories were a complete blank.

I arose and found a small sink that was underneath a large window, and I washed my face until I was quite thoroughly awake. I didn't even recognize myself and not even my own name came to mind. I didn't know whether to laugh or to become very afraid. I was also wearing a blue colored bracelet that attached to my left wrist quite firmly but comfortably and I could find no means of removing it. Oddly, this discovery did not alarm me, and I was curious why this was so.

Moving to a larger wall mirror in my bedroom, I took another longer look at myself from all angles. I was nude but this thought was not at all unsettling to me. I seemed to be in perfect overall heath and in exceedingly excellent physical condition but none of these observations clued me to anything more revealing about myself.

I should have been frightened that I had no memories as to how and why I had come here, but for some reason this did not seem to disturb me either. It was as if this was quite natural and proper and quite entirely to be expected.

Looking now outside the window I could see lush green plants and trees with many exotic flowers and in the near distance there was a sandy beach surrounded by bright blue waters. In the distance I could see several people playing in the water or along the beach. All of the people I could see seemed to be naked, as I was, but this idea didn't seem to unsettle me at all either and I soon accepted this as quite natural and normal. Apparently on this beautiful island, clothes were not needed or necessary.

My room was not small, but it was fairly simple in layout. I had a large very comfortable bed, a washing and showering area with shaving supplies and a toilet nearby, a linen cabinet with a fresh set of sheets and extra towels of every size. There was also a pair of extra pillows and a blanket. I had a small wardrobe closet, but it did not contain much. A clear plastic raincoat and a soft but warm feeling long shirt that I suppose I could wear if it was ever chilly outside. I had a pair of comfortable chairs and a small table between them. This seemed to sum up my new home.

I walked over to my door, but it did not open for me right away. Instead a beeping sound came from the bracelet on my left wrist and a small electronic voice told me to press the now illuminated button on my wrist band.

I looking at down at my wrist at my small bracelet that now seemed to be fully activated and it displayed a clear colored circular centerpiece that was now lighted up. I pressed it.

"Welcome Rolf to your paradise island vacation home. You have earned a great honor by being brought here and we hope that you will enjoy your stay here as much as possible. You will now be given a brief tour of your new home that you will be sharing with our other male and female guests. Your door, which is number 137, has now been unsealed, and will always be open to you from now on. Please follow the green light that will appear on the floor and you will be led to your next destination."

The door opened, and in the center of the hallway outside a green illuminated dot could be easily seen, and as I walked into the hall the dot began to slowly move to my right. It didn't travel quickly, as if it was aware that I would be stopping often to look around in my obvious confusion, and there was much to see. The entire left wall of the hallway was clear glass and I could see a large central garden area that featured a several large interconnected pools of water, and I saw many other men and women, all naked and happily engaged in splashing and other play. Along the hallway to my right were more additional numbered doors, just like mine, and near the end of the hallways there was a large communal bathing area where showers or even enormous tub bathes could be taken. I could see that this was a popular room that was often filled with both men and women bathing together.

Next I was lead to a large communal dining area with automated equipment for serving a generous assortment of both hot and cold food and a wide selection of beverages, including mildly alcoholic ones. I did feel quite hungry and was about to grab a sandwich and a piece of fruit when my bracelet chimed softly to me again to get my attention.

"Rolf, you may return here shortly to enjoy your first meal and to meet your new friends, but there are still two things that must be done first. Please continue to follow the green dot to your next destination."

I was lead past this dining area towards some large glass double doors that lead to the outside, but I was chimed to stop just before I started to leave the building. By this front main doorway were a pair of single doors one on each side of the hall. One appeared for be for men the other for women, by the labels on the door.

"Rolf, please note the door marked Men. Later, after the completion of your tour and once you have refreshed yourself, you will be summoned here to speak with your Counselor, and you may ask him freely any questions you might have."

My last stop for the tour was a brief trip outside so I could see the large grounds outside and admire the pure unspoiled beach and warm ocean waters. The air was very balmy and soothing, but not too hot or humid. There was a strong ocean breeze and the scents, all of them, were new and very exotic to my senses. I was quite sure that I had never been anywhere like here before in my life.

"Rolf, this is your new island home, for as long as you wish to reside here or until it becomes necessary for other reasons that you should leave us. You are free to wander anywhere on this island that you wish. Except for occasional scheduled appointments, your time and how you spend your hours are entirely your own. No one, not even your Counselor, can or will command or order you to do anything that you do not wish. There are two hundred men and women on this island and you are encouraged to make as many friends with them as you are able. You will also discover that nudity and public displays of affection are common, and even quite encouraged. You are welcome to engage in any consensual sexual activity with your friends that you might choose, but you are especially encouraged to have vaginal intercourse with as many women as possible. You will soon discover that sexual activity is the principle activity for amusement here and you are particularly encouraged to enjoy yourself to your utmost. Now the tour is done and you are now free to explore your new home, these island surroundings and meet your new friends for the next hour and fifteen minutes until your appointment with your Counselor. I will give you a chime of reminder, if necessary."

The tour was now completed and I returned to the dining hall and had my first meal. The food was simple but tasted good, and didn't seem particularly unusual to my palate. The meat largely consisted of an assortment of different flavored and textured cubes, and there was also a good assortment of locally grown fresh fruit, which did indeed seem to be a new treat to my taste buds.

*************

I began to speak with several of my table mates, but after they learned I was very new here, they declined to answer most of questions and told me that my Counselor would soon answer them much better than they could. They all agreed they were having the time of their life and they had never been happier. In no way did they feel like prisoners of any kind and most of them dreaded their eventual return 'back to the world'. A world that none of us could actually remember, but that we were certain was a hellish and unhappy place.

It was easy to notice that everyone remained nude at all times, and there was considerable evidence that sexual activity here was common and very open and of a very candid nature. Men and women often greeted friends and lovers of either sex with overt sexual contact. Most men just hugged each other for a casual friendly greeting, but a curious custom called a 'San Francisco Handshake' was also popular where some men briefly grabbed and stroked the other man's penis while they kissed. Women usually hugged tighter and very often kissed, usually fully on the mouth, and often with their tongues. Especially close female friends and lovers had their own version of the handshake where they kissed deeply and placed their left hand onto (and into) the cunt of their friend and cupped and fondled their breast with their right hands. Interesting behavior, but not at all shocking to me.

Male-on-male sexual activity seemed to be casual here and with a minority spice flavoring activity by only some males after normal male-female sexual activity was complete, often involving a group activity of five to ten (or even many more) horny participants. Female bisexuality, on the other hand, was much more common and perhaps even an universal activity casually indulged in by most, if not nearly all of the women. Partners, male and female, were casually traded with very little negotiation and little or no drama. It was not uncommon for women to indulge in sex with every male partner available and then dally with erotic feminine activities with their lady friends until such time as another rigid male erection could be found.

A good many of the women appeared to be in various stages of pregnancy. In fact the closer I began to look, the more slightly pregnant women I could detect. I guessed that probably at least half of the women I saw or met that first day were in at least the early stages of pregnancy, and some even looked as if they would be ready to give birth soon. All appeared to be happy and seemed overjoyed at their happy condition.

Strolling all the way around the grounds, I found that mid-mornings were not an especially sexually active time. A few ladies invited me to join them for lovemaking but I wasn't ready yet to make any serious new friends. I wanted to wait until after my appointment with my Counselor, and a reminder chime went off not long after I finished my meal and completed my dining table observations.

*********

Obeying my summons to my meeting with Counselor, I entered into the doorway marked for the men, and found myself in a small room with a few chairs and two doorways, one having a green lit light. I entered that one as well and found myself in a room alone with a just a large comfortable chair inside. I sat down and quietly called out "Hello?"

"Good morning Rolf." A pleasant but rather disembodied voice said. The voice was quite human and not artificially generated by any computer.

It took me awhile to find the source for the voice, but it appeared to come from some small speakers built into the wall in front of me. There were also several small cameras. Counselor was a male and indeed very human sounding voice that seemed genuinely interested in our conversation. His voice hinted at deep genuine emotions and possessed a good bit of both humor and sadness in it.

I had a great many questions now and they burst out of me nearly all at once.

"Why was my memory gone? Why was I even here? Why was I so lucky to be here? Why was nearly every woman here either pregnant or probably soon likely to be so? And why was this maternal condition so encouraged?"

"These are usually the first and most important questions that new arriving guests ask of us Rolf, but it is better to give you a more complete explanation of some other things first. The world that you left before coming here among us is frankly not a very happy one. There is much turmoil and sadness in it right now, and frankly things won't be any better and will probably be even worse when you return to it. You will probably be here for at least six months of time, but maybe even longer. Some of our guests have even been here for over a year."

"Your memories of yourself and the outside world are not gone, but temporarily blocked. In the past we found that our guests felt much freer to enjoy themselves with all of their prior painful and bitter memories temporarily blocked. It seems drastic and unnecessary, but really if you understood all of the facts you really would indeed choose to be sitting blissfully ignorant where you are now today. Indeed, not some long time ago you in fact did make that very same decision when you were selected to come here. When you leave, your old memories will be fully restored, and hopefully you will be able to enjoy your memories of a long happy stay here as well."

"As for the fertility rate among the women here? This is a blessing that the women have chosen for themselves, something that they desired even before coming to this island. These feelings, or rather urges, are still very strong even with their memories suppressed or they are easily rekindled later with the advice of their own Counselors. Most people who are guests on this island feel that this is or will become the happiest time of their life, and a great majority of the women use this opportunity to bring the gift of new life into the world. Childbirth is indeed a rare gift today and the children conceived here are among the most precious assets that we have. Some women may require external medical assistance to achieve their dream of parenthood, but we have found that the singularly happy world we have created here incurs the highly level of natural fertility and the best hope for the production of healthy offspring."

"Realize and know in the bottom of your heart that every man and woman on this island is the object of envy of at least several thousand other people outside in the 'real world'. Find every way to make each day as wonderful and pleasurable as you can."

My Counselor then reviewed a few small rules of etiquette and sexual behavior with me, most of which I seemed to have already known and had been made aware of somehow.

All consensual sex was permissible and even encouraged, but it was polite to first introduce onesself and wait to be given acceptance before initiating sexual contact with any new woman that I had not been previously acquainted with. I was also to respect the privacy of couples and groups that had formed a tight but closed association. Otherwise the 'Rules' were very few and quite common sense.

Finally, Counselor said he would speak with me about once a week to answer any further questions, but if I had any urgent problems or questions I could request a meeting at any time by pressing my wrist button and asking to see Counselor. With this, my session was done. I returned to the dining hall to get some more fruit (which I already couldn't get enough of) and I began to study my other 199 male and female associates.

***********

On my own at last, I began to become attuned to island life. I learned that most couples and small groups of friends normally indulged in private sex in their rooms in the early morning and then mostly just dallied about on the beach until lunch. This was a good time to make casual acquaintances or have conversations with little or no pressure for immediate sex.

I soon discovered that there was no stigma whatsoever attached to any woman who enjoyed having multiple sex partners. That description in fact described most or nearly all of the women on the island. For some reason, my mind couldn't even grasp firmly on the concepts of the words 'whore' or 'slut'. If a woman finished intercourse with a man, no one so much as even frowned when the next man entered his rigid cock into her and flooded her fertile womb with yet more seed. The more the merrier, seem to be the attitude even amongst the men. There might have been the odd joke or two about getting sloppy seconds, but the sight of a cunt overflowing with the semen of multiple men seemed to be an aphrodisiac to most men and even many of the women.

Some additional memory and behavioral conditioning? It was certainly possible. He seemed to have a constant erection and even after a few releases his cock always seemed to swiftly spring back to attention, and especially at the sight of an already well-fucked cunt. Still I would have expected to have seen jealousy marked on the face of most men when a relative stranger arrived into their circle and he mounted and discharged his sperm into the belly of one of their women, but there seemed to be none. The same for when the primary lover of an already pregnant women put his fertile loads into the cunts of her other friends.

Was this the result of more mental conditioning? Perhaps, but why then did I feel differently?

Afternoons were the time when much of the outdoor public sexual activity of the island occurred, but this often involved either just a single pair of lovers or a relatively small close knit group of friends. They would play with each other; engage in open sex and often then cuddle, nap and make gentle love again until about dinner time. There were some larger and much less structured pods of people where larger groups of relatively unattached and relative newcomers tended to congregate and play and indulge in relatively uncomplicated sexual mating rituals, without any bonds of love, social attachment or even romance. For some reason these large group sessions that involved open group sex confused and confounded me, and while I enjoyed watching their antics, I was not sexually attracted enough to join them at play.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Who Watches the Watchers? Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds