• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ryan's Sauna Graduation Party

Ryan's Sauna Graduation Party

12

Ryan sat back in the chaise and thought to himself, 'Yeah, this is the life.' June had been a great month for him. He had turned 18 and graduated from high school in the first two weeks. Now, here he was at the beach side pool at his parent's time share. It didn't bother him that they had accompanied him on the trip. For the most part they had a wonderful relationship. He was a good son. An honor student who was active in sports and in social and academic activities, Ryan was every parent's dream child. Today, they were off doing their own things, leaving Ryan to enjoy his day unencumbered.

And that's exactly what he did. His dad had left early in the morning to get in his standard thirty-six holes of golf. Ryan shared a quick breakfast with his mother then gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before heading out the door.

"Are you sure you don't want to go shopping, honey?"

"Oh, I'm sure, mom. I'm pretty sure you can do enough damage without me there to add to the tab."

His mother smiled as she cupped his face. "Okay, sweetheart. Try and stay out of trouble."

Ryan winked. "I'll do my best, Mom. Have fun."

"You too."

Ryan grabbed his backpack and was out the door before his mother could add -- "Not too much sun!"

Ryan knew he wanted to get down to the pool early. He had the ideal spot picked out and did not want to lose it to some family of nine. It sat up on an elevated deck area of the pool and gave him unfettered view of the pool and outdoor bar, and with a slight cock of his head he could see the beach and anything or anyone who might be worthy of a glance.

Less than thirty minutes later the migration began. Families, couples and mixed singles began to make their way down quickly occupying the seating around the lavish pool. His timing was perfect. Just enough time to apply a healthy layer of suntan oil, don his sunglasses and set his iPod to his "Beach Mix".

Smiling to himself he immediately began sizing up his visual targets. Several 'MILFs' were scattered around as well as a couple of 'okay' but bitchy looking 20 somethings. There were also two younger girls with sexy little bodies and those tight little asses that Ryan loved, but he told himself that he was a college man now and he needed to graduate his taste in women as well.

His mind was playing out various sexual scenarios with the different women in attendance. Each added a new thickness to his swollen young cock. He wasn't worried about striking a full blown hard on, just enough excitement to give him an elongated dong. And he liked the way that felt.

As the sweat began to accumulate and mix with the oil, his body took on a slick, glossy sheen. Figuring it was time to cool down a little, he stood, savoring the sensation of his heavy cock sliding across and down his thigh under his board shorts, and dove into the pool. The cool water felt incredible as his body temperature dropped back to a normal level. After only a few moments of floating around Ryan climbed out by the pool bar and ordered two bottles of water.

As he walked back around the pool to his chair, he felt a confident if not arrogant pride in his physique. At 6'1" and 170lbs, Ryan had a lean muscularity. Honed through his years of competitive swimming and Tae Kwon Do, his body was more defined than bulky. He had broad shoulders, a natural "V" and a set of abs that would make an Abercrombie model jealous.

He could sense several of the women looking at him as he walked. In his mind they were all checking him out. Even the men were sizing themselves up against him albeit unsuccessfully. As he settled back into his viewing position a smirk crept across his face.

Then it happened. "She" came out. 'Goddamn!' Ryan thought to himself. 'Look at the size of those fucking tits.' The woman walked out onto the deck, the click of her heels drawing the attention of all around. Her hips swayed back and forth under a gauzy white sarong and her big tits seemed to slosh from side to side beneath her suit. A white one piece never looked so good. She had a slightly gaudy look about her; long, platinum blonde hair, oversized sunglasses, a diamond ring that looked like a golf ball, and a broad gold necklace and dainty anklet.

Safely hidden behind his sunglasses, Ryan locked his eyes on the woman. She reminded him of that big tit model he'd seen on the internet, SaRenna Lee. 'Yeah, what a hot slut!' He hungrily glared at the plunging neckline of her suit. A deep chasm of cleavage accentuated the size of her big melons and he was sure he could see a hint of her nipples pressing through the thin material.

More than a couple times throughout the day Ryan found himself almost unconsciously reaching down to adjust his growing young cock. In his mind the woman was just like the whores in the videos he almost obsessively downloaded from the internet. He envisioned her riding his hard cock, bouncing and moaning as her gigantic tits swung wildly, practically beating him to death. Wanting a closer view, Ryan made sure to walk past her on his way back to the bar for more waters. A glance down and their eyes met. A subtle, sweet smile appeared on her face causing a suddenly shy Ryan to look away quickly.

Two hours later it was over. An older bearded man came up and knelt down beside her. She gave him a quick kiss on the lips and he helped her gather up her things. Ryan stared as she stood and wrapped the sarong around her hips. But this time it was her turn to walk past. Led by her husband, the woman past right in front of Ryan. She looked down at the young man and smiled as she mouthed a silent 'bye'.

It was too much for the horny boy. He waited until they were gone and then chugged the remaining water in his last bottle. He looked around the pool area searching for something, anything else that might keep him down there. Finding nothing, he shoved his gear into his backpack, grabbed his towel and headed back upstairs.

Opening the door, he was relieved to find that both of his parents were still out. Going into his suite he stripped off his bathing suit. His cock was rampant. He looked at himself in the mirror, studying his handsome body and proudly eyeing big oversized cock. Eight thick inches of horny young fuck meat reared up from his crotch, perfectly straight and pointing at the ceiling like an iron rod. Veins ran up and down its angry length. His knob was purple and flared. Flexing, he watched his cock throb, rising and bouncing before he wrapped his fingers around the thick base.

"Mmmm fuck yeah!" he moaned as he slid his fist up and down, reveling in its steely hardness.

He walked to the bathroom. With each step his swollen cock cut through the air like a fleshy fuck sword. Another mirror met his view as he reached under the sink and grabbed a bottle of baby oil. "Thanks, mom" he uttered as he uncapped the bottle and generously poured the slick fluid over his palm. Seconds later he was pumping his meat rhythmically. His fist twisted and turned around his cock savagely with each up and down stroke. His muscles flexed and his heart raced. He closed his eyes, tilting his head back and imagining the hand, the fingers on him belonged to the big titted blonde. On her knees she looked up at his long, swollen prick with awe. Licking her bright red lips as her thick nipples rubbed and slid all over Ryan's strong thighs.

Normally loving to edge and prolong his masturbation sessions, Ryan was desperate to unleash the cum churning in his big balls. Reaching down with his other hand, he pulled on them roughly. His hands frantically worked together to bring his throbbing cock off. There she was again, her fingers all over him, sliding up and down his rigid shaft, caressing his nuts. She teased him with her eyes, her lips, her hands and those huge fucking tits. "Do it, baby. Cum. Cum all over my big titties, Ryan. Shoot that hot spunk all over these huge juggs you dirty boy!"

That was it. Ryan felt his balls tighten like never before. His cock surged. He released it quickly, almost nervously as he locked his hands behind his head. Every muscle in his body flexed. Time seemed to stand still as he held his breath. He felt as if his cock was literally about to explode. He could feel it. It was surreal, but from deep in his balls the dam broke and his cum began to rush up his veiny prick. The first stream erupted from his cock violently, shooting over the vanity and hitting the mirror with an audible splat. It was followed in rapid succession by another and another. Each long, stringy rope spraying against the glass. After the forth impossibly strong stream, the velocity began to slowly ebb. But semen was still shooting and pouring from his bloated knob in an amount he had never before seen. Eventually the flow receded and Ryan's cock stood straight up, as hard as it had ever been. A final glob of cum oozed from his piss slit and slid down the length of his big prick.

"Holy fuck!" Ryan gasped. "Whoo, yeah! Look at all that fucking jizz!" Ryan was laughing, almost hysterically between winded gasps. "Man, I fuckin' needed that. Thanks, Lady." He curled his fingers around his hot meat once more, savoring the post cum sensations. He loved his big dick.

After showering and of course cleaning the mirror, vanity and floor of the gallon of cum he had seemingly thrown all over the room, Ryan got ready for dinner with his parents.

Dinner was a nice, quiet affair. A perfect filet and lobster tail and his dad even allowed him to indulge in a glass of Cabernet. 'Yes, this is the life.' Ryan thought again. His mind kept going back to his to the big titted blonde, to his cock and to the insanely huge load she inspired from him.

Back at the condo, Ryan's parents said goodnight and ventured off to bed leaving the boy to channel surf. Finding nothing on, Ryan stepped out onto the balcony. The pool area was empty but his cock stirred when he looked down at the chair where the blonde had been. Reaching down he rubbed and squeezed it vigorously through his loose jeans.

He didn't really feel like being in the room and knew of the one place he wouldn't have to worry about running into anyone at this hour of night. Back in his room he changed, stripping nude and watching himself in the large mirror. His young cock hung down, semi hard. It looked thick; almost six inches of swollen yet mostly flaccid meat dangled between his smooth, muscular thighs. He liked the way he looked. He knew he had a hot body and from all of his porn experiences, he also knew that his cock was much larger than most. Pulling himself from his self voyeuristic moment, Ryan pulled his board shorts up his legs, feeling his cock slide against the nylon excited him. He tied them loosely, grabbed a towel and his iPod and headed out the door.

After a short elevator ride, Ryan got off on the 3rd floor and headed down the hall. With no rooms on this floor and only the closed health club and banquet hall, the area was deserted. When he reached the end, Ryan set the timer on the outer wall and opened the redwood door to the sauna. Still humid and warm, the small room began to regain its full heat quickly. Steam filled the room as Ryan doused the hot rocks with water. He sat down, leaning up against one of the walls and put his iPod on. Closing his eyes, his imagination returned to the buxom blonde. His cock responded immediately, rapidly filling with blood until it stretched down the leg of his shorts, creating a clear outline of his big log. He left it there, enjoying the pressure as it seemed to fight upward, wanting to burst through the fabric of his shorts.

Five or ten minutes had passed. Ryan's body was glistening with a sheen of sweat. His cock was still rock hard but now reared up and across his thigh. The outline still visible, it looked like a giant cucumber stretching across the front of his shorts. He continued to play out different scenarios involving the blonde. This was a nice little escape, he thought.

When a sudden breeze entered into the steamy room, Ryan opened his eyes. The bearded man from the pool stood there holding the door open as the blonde entered. Then man followed her in and they smiled at Ryan, the man nodding his acknowledgement. Ryan blinked several times, clearing his eyes and making sure he was seeing what he thought. He was.

Ryan pulled his earbuds out of his ears and looked at the couple.

"Hi there" the man started. "Hope we're not bothering you." The couple stood before Ryan. He looked up at them both. The man was in pretty good shape, probably in his mid 40s and athletic. 'Maybe a construction worker?' Ryan thought. He had a thick muscularity about him and carried his age well. The blonde was wearing a black one piece that seemed to be the same cut as the white one she wore to the pool. Her tits seemed even larger as they loomed over Ryan.

"Oh, uh, no. I was, uh, I was just about to leave anyway." Ryan stammered.

"Don't be silly." The blonde seemed to whisper. "Stay. There's more than enough room for the three of us. Please, don't leave on our account." Her voice was low and raspy, smoky.

"Ya'll probably want some privacy, it's okay. Really." Ryan started to stand and immediately felt the presence of his excited cock.

"Nah, man. Stay. We like the company." The man held out his hand. "I'm Chuck, and this here is Dawn."

Ryan shook hands with the man, and then with Dawn. "Ryan."

"Nice to meet you Ryan." Dawn said with that flirty smile from the pool.

"Yeah, you too." Ryan adjusted his body, cocking one leg up on the bench to give his cock a little more room to breath. It was impossible though. He was every bit as hard has he had been in the bathroom earlier.

Chuck had laid a towel out for Dawn and then himself as they sat across from Ryan.

"Damn!" Chuck exclaimed. "Forgot our little night cap. Be right back, baby."

Ryan watched the man exit and immediately looked back at Dawn. That warm smile again. Ryan's cock throbbed, almost painfully. The two made small talk for a couple of minutes exchanging quick intros and life histories. Ryan told her about graduating and being here with his parents before heading to college. When Ryan told her his University of choice, Dawn grinned. "Honey, the campus is only about 20 minutes from our front door. Small world, huh?"

"Wow, yeah. That's cool." Ryan was trying not to gawk, but 'there was nothing small about those big juicy tits.'

A layer of perspiration had begun to form on Dawn. Ryan watched as a bead of sweat ran down her neck and ventured into the canyon between her oversized tits. She let her fingers glide over her neck and down slightly to the tops of her breasts as she wiped at the film.

Chuck returned a few moments later with a bottle of champagne and three glasses. "Couldn't leave our new friend out." He offered as he took his seat by his wife. Uncorking the bottle he poured a glass for Dawn, then Ryan and finally himself.

After a small sip, Dawn held the cool glass to her cheek, and then easing it down to her neck and the tops of her breasts. Ryan's eyes watched her every move. Chuck watched Ryan and smiled knowingly. Moving the glass to her other breast, Dawn spilled a little champagne. The fluid dripped into the gap between her big tits as she giggled. They seemed to quiver as she moved.

Chuck reached around his wife with one hand and cupped her huge tit as he leaned down and licked the top of her breasts. He looked up at Ryan and winked, "Can't let it go to waste, now can we." Dawn playfully slapped his thigh.

"Honey, please."

"Oh, come on, baby. I'm sure Ryan here don't mind a husband enjoying his wife's big tits. Do you, Ryan?" Then cupping both of her monstrous tits and shaking them in his hands. "I mean just look at these big fuckers. Nice aint they?"

Ryan nodded, staring hungrily at Dawn's sweaty melons. "God yeah, I mean, yeah, they're real nice." Her were nipples now visibly pressing through the fabric of her suit.

"Come here. Come on. Get yourself a good feel of these big juggs. Dawn loves the attention, don't you baby." Chuck's hands continue to squeeze and maul the woman's meaty breasts roughly.

"Stop it baby, you're embarrassing him."

"Shit, he don't mind. And you damn well know you don't mind, do ya honey?" Chuck's fingers found her nipples and pulled on them roughly through her bathing suit.

"Mmmmm, Chuck, honey..."

Chuck smiled triumphantly at Ryan. "See what I mean. She fucking loves it." He continued to pull and twist on her big nipples as she squirmed.

Ryan looked on in awe. Dawn's eyes were glassy as she looked at Ryan, biting her lip and stifling a moan she nodded. Ryan stood, almost in a daze and took two small steps towards the couple. His cock strained urgently against the fabric of his shorts.

Chuck removed his hands, making way for Ryan. "Fuck yeah. That's the spirit. Do it boy, feel her big tits up."

Dawn looked up at Ryan, whimpering and nodding, encouraging the young man. Her nipples seemed abnormally large as they pressed through the thin material. "Do it" she hissed softly. "I don't mind. Squeeze my big titties, honey."

Ryan reached down with both hands, reaching underneath, cupping them. He hefted their weight. His young hands kneaded the fleshy meat as Dawn licked her lips, moaning. Ryan looked back to Chuck who was watching eagerly.

"Nice, huh. I told you. Horny bitch fucking loves those big juggs played with, don't ya, baby"

"Yesssssssss"

Chuck stood and moved behind Ryan, reaching around the young man he covered Ryan's hands with his own. "Don't be shy, man. You aint gonna offend us." Using Ryan's hands, he pushed Dawn's suit down and around the giant globes. Dawn moaned as her big tits popped free. "Mmmmmm, honey..." Chuck continued his encouragement. His pornographic dialogue was driving Ryan on. "Do whatever you want. Maul 'em. Pull on her fucking nipples. Tease her. Make the slut moan like a bitch in heat."

Ryan enthusiastically obeyed the older man. He began to roughly paw at Dawn's huge melons. His fingers trapping her swollen nipples, he pulled on them, rolling them between his thumb and forefinger. "Fuck this is so fucking hot. I can't believe this. God your tits are so goddamn big."

Chuck took a big swig of champagne straight from the bottle as he sat back next to Dawn. He seemed to enjoyed the show as much as the two participants. Another long slug from the bottle. "Hell, looks like that aint the only big damn thing in here." His fingers reached out and he slid his index finger down the obscenely obvious outline of Ryan's supercharged cock.

Ryan gasped, the sensation was almost too much. "Oh fuck!" His cock throbbed wildly as he continued his assault on the married woman's huge tits.

Chuck fueled by Ryan's moan, slid his whole hand up and down the big bulge. "Jesus Christ, son, what have you got a fucking billy club shoved in here?"

Ryan groaned as the older man continued to manipulate his throbbing prick. "Goddamn this is crazy. Fuck my cock is soooo hard!"

"Hell man, I feel it. I fuckin' feel it." Chuck stood and moved back behind Ryan. "But I think we ought to let Dawn see this big young horse cock of yours, don't you?" With one hand he reached up between Ryan's thighs and began to cup and fondle his tight balls. Ryan groaned. Chuck continued. "Mmmm Goddamn. Big fucking balls too. I bet you come like a fucking fire hose, don't ya?" The man's other hand gently pulled on the string binding the shorts together. It was a ceremonious action. As the string loosened, the pressure exerted by Ryan's big prick pushed outward forcing the shorts open. Chuck reached in, wrapping his fingers around the huge young cock and sliding his fist to the base as he let Ryan's shorts fall down his smooth legs around his ankles. Dawn's eyes went wide when she saw the mammoth young cock rearing up out of her husband's fist. "Jesus Christ boy. Fuck this is one big damn cock." His fist slowly slid up and down Ryan's horny prick. "You're momma know what a hot fuck hammer you got here?" Dawn and Ryan both moaned at the filthy comment. And for the first time ever, Ryan's mind flashed with an obscene vision of his mom gasping in awe at the huge cock as it reared up powerfully from his crotch. "One glimpse of her boy's monster here, and I bet she'd be on her knees slobbering on it like a goddamn whore." Ryan's cock seemed to grow impossibly bigger, stretching even further out of the man's burly fist. "Look at it, baby. Look at this hot, young cock!" Dawn's eyes had never left the sight. She wasn't even sure she had blinked since her husband first hauled the young stud's gorgeous dick out. Though built and muscular, Ryan was so smooth and boyishly handsome the big dick seemed unnatural.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ryan's Sauna Graduation Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 125 milliseconds