• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Eve's Journey Begins Ch. 03

Eve's Journey Begins Ch. 03

12

Author's Note

In this episode of her fantasy Journey, Eve allows her husband to join in the fun, as she enjoys dominating and experiencing MMMF. To understand how Eve arrived at this stage on her Journey please read parts I and 2.

It was now the third week of their holiday and Eve and Rob were sunbathing by the pool drinking chilled white wine. Eve was delighted to see that she had turned golden brown from all the days of sunshine. Being sun kissed always made Eve feel sexy and confident about her body and she always enjoyed sun bathing naked on the beach. In the past she had been relatively shy about exposing her naked body to passing strangers. But now, with the encouragement of Rob, whenever a handsome young man passed by, she would partly hide her eyes beneath her hat, and open her legs a fraction more to give them a better view!

Eve had been completely open with Rob about her unplanned and amazing afternoon with the twins. When she first described that afternoon's events to Rob he just sat there, almost open mouthed, listening to her talk about how one thing led to another. At first Rob seemed confused, possibly even hurt and jealous about what she had done. However, those feelings quickly vanished when he could see that it was all part of the agreed Journey he and Eve had embarked upon. He loved hearing her describe all the details to him, and was glad the journey had started off so well. It was also obviously apparent to him that his sexy wife had had a good time, and he always wanted to please her and give her new experiences.

They both agreed that their reactions to date, proved no harm had been done to their relationship, and in fact it emphasised that if something was simply just about sex, it could add something extra! However, Rob then said with a smile

"I do think the journey is great and I'm pleased you are enjoying it, but you are having all the fun. What about me joining you on this trip?"

Eve had been waiting for Rob to ask this question and she replied

"I must admit I do feel a bit selfish having all the fun without you, but as I explained, I was confused and worried at first about my and your reactions. I know I promised you that if my second afternoon session went well I would let you come to the next one. Are you happy if there is another stage on the Journey?"

Rob replied "It all seems OK so far, and you seem really pleased about how things have gone. So why not?"

Eve replied with one of her wicked smiles on her face, "I am so pleased you said that, as it would be such a shame to stop now!"

They both laughed.

Eve then said, "I think I'm ready for you to be there, so that you can share in all the fun and excitement."

However, she then added, "I really want you to be there but I have to be in total control of what happens. I know what you are like, and you like to control things and decide what happens all the time. This whole Journey is so strange and I think I can only cope if I alone determine what happens. I need to feel totally relaxed about what is going to happen, or I may even feel scared. I suppose I am not ready for any surprises."

Rob pulled her towards him, gave her a kiss and then said, "Of course I understand, we have been married for many years and this is all so new and out of character for you. I just want to share this Journey with you and I will do what ever you say."

Eve replied, "OK let me tell you what I want to happen, and let's agree some ground rules. Firstly, I will invite the twins over for an afternoon drink and swim."

Rob laughed, noticing that she wanted to invite both the boys over and not just one.

Seeing him laugh Eve said, "Well, the more the merrier."

"Secondly, you can come to this drinks/swim party but you must not give any instructions at all. At no stage can you order the twins to stop or do things. I will be the Master of Ceremonies. Thirdly, you must do whatever I tell you to do. Once the evening starts I am in total control."

Eve could see that Rob was struggling with the whole concept of losing control and especially losing control over his wife with two young men. She added,

"These are my rules and unless you agree to abide by them the evening will not happen."

Rob could see that Eve meant every word she said and replied, "I understand what you are saying but also remember this will be a new and very strange experience for me. You are further down the Journey road than me. I hope I react in the way you want me to."

Eve said, "I am sure you will be OK, but you must promise."

Rob said, "I promise not to intervene in any way and will only do as you say. You will be in total charge."

Eve said. "Good. If the afternoon is anything like my previous afternoons I am certain we will have an amazing time, and always remember, it is you I love with all my heart."

Eve and Rob had by now drunk several bottles of wine and were feeling quite drunk.

Eve smiled and said, "Great, now that is all sorted lets go to bed."

-----

The next morning Eve sent a text to Jean inviting him and his brother to come over at 2pm. Again the response was almost immediate and the customary, "Merci Madame" was at the end.

Eve deliberately did not say that her husband Rob would be present!

Eve and Rob sat drinking by the pool and at exactly one minute to 2pm Eve heard the distinctive sound of the motorbike engine coming up the drive. The engine was turned off and the garden gate clicked open.

Eve immediately saw the surprise on the twin's faces when they saw Rob sitting by her side. Eve liked to keep the twins "on edge", so their reactions pleased her. It also occurred to her that the twins did not know that she had already told Rob what she had been up to. No wonder they appeared a bit nervous! She introduced the twins to Rob and they all shook hands. Eve could sense that her three men felt ill at ease and not sure how to behave. But their uneasiness made her feel that lovely feeling of power over them.

Eve could see Rob looking closely at each twin and she thought he was imagining what they had done to her. Eve's conclusion was correct, because Rob was looking at each twin and thinking how on earth he had let them have sex with his beautiful lovely wife. Like Eve, he was initially confused how he and she, had got where they were, but then he thought, "No harms been done and Eve looks so happy, so lets carry on. These boys do look all Ok. If they had not treated her properly she would not have invited them back. Let's just go with the flow and see what she has in store for them,...and of course for me."

Eve offered the twins a drink and sat on the sun longer opposite them. The twins had come wearing just their shorts and flip flops and at this stage she could see no tent poles in their shorts! Clearly the presence of Rob was still having an effect on them she thought.

Eve wanted Rob to appreciate how it felt for her, the first time she had exposed her naked body to a stranger so close up, and therefore she said to all of them,

"It's so nice having all you men here with me and I can look at your lovely bodies."

All three boys wondered what she was going to say next.

She added looking directly at Rob, "Why don't you all take your clothes off and have a swim?" Rob knew from her look that this was not a question but an instruction that he must follow.

Rob took his shorts off and stepped down into the pool. Eve then said to the twins, "what are you two waiting for, get your shorts off and get into the pool." The twins did as they were told.

Eve noticed that neither the twins nor Rob had an erection and that they all still seemed unsure of themselves.

Rob of course knew what Eve was up to, and the poor twins only now began to realise that her instructions to undress and her comments, implied other things may develop!

The twins finally realised Eve was up to something when they saw her stand at the edge of the pool. Eve felt herself becoming her alter ego Alpha Eve, as she untied the knot on her sarong and let it drop seductively to the floor, revealing her completely naked body.

Eve saw all three sets of eyes closely inspecting her body and she felt so proud of herself, knowing all three men were lusting after her. Knowing she was about to play with her boys, the excitement was beginning to rise in her and she felt no embarrassment at all as her admirers looked up, and watched her nipples slowly become erect.

Alpha Eve knew that this was the first time Rob had ever seen her expose her naked body so wantonly in front of other men, and she was interested to see how he would react. Rob had seen her walk naked on a beach before, but this was completely different.

She was so pleased to see that Rob was nodding his head and smiling at her, as if to say, "you look great and just carry on." She also saw him studying the faces of the twins as they lusted after her body. Rob looked so pleased that the twins could not take their eyes off of his wife, she thought.

Alpha Eve got into the pool, walked to the middle, and then stood with her legs apart. She then told the twins to swim between her legs underwater. This was yet another signal she wanted to give to the twins that her pussy may be available at some stage. The twins looked at Rob as if they wanted his permission and Rob said, "Of course you can, when she is in this mood we just have to do as she says."

As each boy swam between her legs Alpha Eve knew that had a close up view of her pussy and she made them do it several times. Eve looked at Rob as they swam between her legs and they both smiled at each other.

Alpha Eve then climbed out of the pool, and standing by the edge gently patted her body dry with a towel. As she bent forward drying her face and hair, she saw though the bottom of the towel, that all three boys were standing below her looking up at her pussy. She therefore pretended she hadn't noticed them and parted her legs slightly to give them a better view. To tease them even more, she stood upright in front of them looking into the distance, and dried her pussy by pushing the towel backwards and forwards over her pussy lips.

Still drying herself, Alpha Eve looked down and told her boys to get out of the pool as it was time for another drink. She was pleased to see that her teasing had had the desired effect, because as each of her three boys got out, they were trying to subtly hide their enormous erections. Alpha Eve felt herself fill with pride at the effect she was having on them.

As Alpha Eve poured the drinks she told each of them to move their hands from in front of their erections. Her boys were still felt a bit awkward, but she told them not to be embarrassed and added, "Don't be silly, I want you all big, you all look fantastic. I have a plan for those," she said pointing at the three cocks.

Alpha Eve and Rob both noticed that the twins still looked very confused.

Rob knew Eve had chosen her words and actions very carefully, so that she could prolong her teasing of the twins.

Alpha Eve then explained to the twins that she was totally in control of what was going to happen that afternoon and that her husband was happy for her to do as she wished. She even explained to the twins that Rob knew all about what she and they had previously done together. The twins looked at Rob to see his reaction to her words and he nodded his head in affirmation.

It was now apparent to them, that Alpha Eve intended to have a very wicked afternoon with her boys and all three looked at each other and grinned.

-------

Alpha Eve told them all to follow her to the "wet room", and they all watched her as she walked naked in front of them. Looking over her shoulder she called them on with her index finger and she gave a little laugh as she saw the three erections bobbing up and down as they followed her.

In the wet room Alpha Eve told Rob to stand in the corner and watch. She then started to soap the boys down with the gel, just as she had done the day before. Rob could see very clearly as her long delicate fingers rubbed the soap caressingly all over the twin's bodies. He noticed how she paid particular attention to their chests, thighs, bottoms, and of course their erect cocks. As Rob watched her rubbing her hands up and down their cocks and pulling their foreskins off their tips, he knew the wonderful sensations they must be experiencing.

As she slowly squeezed Felix's cock Alpha Eve looked across at Rob and saw how closely he was watching her and how excited he was. The fact he was holding his enormous erect penis in his hand made it quite clear he was enjoying her performance.

Eve was pleased to see that Rob was coping so well with what she was doing but now came his first real test.

She instructed the twins to slowly soap her, and as their hands explored her body and their fingers touched her most intimate parts, she never took her eyes off Rob. She could see Rob was happy watching her being stroked, and she was also becoming more and more aroused watching Rob watching her. She found the whole situation so erotic.

Rob was now ready for his second test!

Alpha Eve knelt in front of Jean and started to lick along the side of his cock and then slowly pushed her lips forwards and backwards over the bright red tip. She kept up this slow motion sucking on Jean's tip for several minutes, and whilst doing so, again watched Rob's face. Rob saw her watching him as she looked over the top of Jean's cock in her mouth, and he gave her look that he hoped would say "you look so sexy and happy ...and I love you."

Alpha Eve saw his look and interpreted it correctly. From that moment she knew whatever she did Rob would be Ok with it.

Alpha Eve then pulled the twins together so that they were standing cock to cock. She had always wondered what two cocks in her mouth would feel like, and now she was about to find out! She knelt down in front of the twins, and gripping their cocks in both hands she opened her mouth wide and lowered her head. Her pussy started to tingle, as she slowly managed to take several inches of the cocks into her mouth, and then began to suck up and down on them. Once both the cocks were secure in her mouth she moved her hands to their scrotums and gently tickled their testicles. As she felt each cock begin to pulsate and tasted their pre cum she lifted her head and gave a shriek of joy. She had managed to take two cocks in her mouth and she was certain she could have made the twins cum at the same time. Eve looked over at Rob and he was also enjoying her achievement!

Every thing was going so well she thought.

-----------------

Eve realised it was now time for Rob's probably biggest challenge. She wanted Rob to play an active role in Alpha Eve's sex games and to do that she knew that he had to get accustomed to touching the twin's cocks and them touching his cock!

Although Eve knew that Rob was "in touch with his feminine side" she also knew that he was 100% straight, and therefore touching another mans cock or having his cock touched by another man would normally be a complete "no no," for him. However, she knew Rob would have to overcome this hang up if things were to progress.

Alpha Eve was beginning to feel more depraved, aroused and above all, even more powerful as she issued her next set of orders.

Speaking to Felix, Alpha Eve said, "Kneel down in front of Jean and suck his cock." As she said these words she heard all three boys gasp and look at each other.

Felix hesitated for a moment and Alpha Eve said smiling but firmly, "I'm sure you heard me.....suck Jean's cock."

With that, Felix knelt down and sucked Jean's erect cock. After a few minutes she told Felix to stop and told Jean to do the same to Felix.

Alpha Eve was delighted to see the twins do as they were told and she also thought how it did not seem such a big thing for them to do what they had just done. Perhaps twins were closer than she thought!

Rob was initially excited to see if the twins would do as Alpha Eve told them, and as he saw the twins suck each other only a few feet away from him, he was surprised not to feel disgusted. He strangely found the whole thing very erotic, but thought this was more to do with Eve being in control of the twins, rather what he was looking at.

However, Rob was certainly not expecting Alpha Eve's next instruction!

----------

Alpha Eve watched Rob as she said to the twins, "I now want you to soap my husband down, all over. And I mean all over." For the first time Eve thought Rob looked apprehensive, so she said to him,

"I know this is very, very strange for you but I want you to appreciate how all of these events have also been very strange and confusing for me. I want this journey to be our journey and not just mine. I know you are not gay but I want us both to share new experiences," and laughing she added, "you must also get accustomed to having a few spare cocks around!"

To calm Rob even more she said, "I know I am in control and you must do as I say, but nothing will happen that you do not want to. Trust me and I promise this will continue to be the Journey of a lifetime for us. I love you."

Rob sensed that he was speaking to "His Eve" at that moment and not Alpha Eve, and therefore said, "I love you to and I want to share all these new experiences with you. You are in charge, so do as you wish."

Alpha Eve waved at the twins and they began to soap Rob down. She watched excitedly as she saw them wash his cock and she couldn't help noticing that he maintained his erection.

Rob said to her, "I hope you are enjoying this?"

Alpha Eve replied, "You have no idea how much I am, and from the size of your cock, you seem to be enjoying it too."

Alpha Eve then said pointing at Rob, "OK that's enough for you, now wash their bodies and cocks."

Rob looked at her and knew he had no option but to do as she said. However, what did concern him was that he didn't rally mind washing them and was quite intrigued to see how he and they would react when he touched them. He suddenly hoped he wasn't becoming gay!

As instructed he washed their bodies and cocks in turn, and with Eve watching his every move and reaction.

Eve loved watching Rob stroke and wash the twins and seeing all those soapy erections. She never thought she would see Rob do such a thing and she now fully understood how far Rob would go to make her sexually satisfied and able to explore her sexual fantasies and boundaries.

Having made all her men accustomed to each others cocks Alpha Eve was prepared to continue. She said, "that's enough washing, now dry yourselves. It's time to go into the bedroom."

----------

In the bedroom Alpha Eve looked at her three naked men with their tumescent cocks and carefully thought about what to do with them.

She instructed Rob to sit in the chair facing the bed, and then tied his hands to the arm rests using the cord from her dressing gown. Rob noticed that she had tied the knots loosely enough for him to get out if he really wanted to, and wondered if she had done this deliberately.

Alpha Eve then got onto the bed and told the twins to sit either side of her. Tied to his chair Rob contemplated what Eve was going to do. He thought she was going to put on a show for him with the twins and not allow him to intervene. This was yet another of their fantasy stories and his lovely wife was going to enact it in real life, only feet from where he was sitting. He loved Eve so much and her new persona was making him love and lust after her even more.

The twins, on seeing Alpha Eve tie her husband to the chair, knew that she was going to get them to do things to her, and their cocks resumed their upright stance.

Alpha Eve then lay down on her back, parted her legs and told Jean to kiss her pussy. As Jean buried his head between her thighs and started to lick her lips, she watched Rob watching her and she felt so rude and sexy. She felt so in control and knew she was the dominate one in the room.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Eve's Journey Begins Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds