• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Salt and Pepper

Salt and Pepper

Patti and our neighbor Sherry had always been close but after Shery and her husband split up the two were almost inseparable. I didn't mind mainly because I liked Sherry but really, anything that made my wife happy made me happy. It always amazed me how well they got along as they couldn't be any more different from each other.

My wife from French stock was slim with dark eyes, and lots of dark hair bordering on hirsute. During the winter months, Patti refused to shave and although I never told her, I thought it looked sexy. With her pert little tits, flat belly and muscular flat rump she looks healthy and vivacious. She is very outgoing and loves to tease using sexual innuendo to just about anybody. Even after all these years of marriage, she still has the ability to turn me on, and our sex, if not as often, is as enjoyable as it was on our honeymoon.

Sherry on the other hand is from Scandinavian stock, her skin is fair, and her hair is blond which make her bright blue eyes stand out. She is extremely shy probably due to her being somewhat overweight. She says she's fat but I just see those giant tits and her huge round butt and it makes me think she'd be good in the sack.

I started calling them salt and pepper as a joke, I mean you can see where I was coming from, their initials are S and P, one's light, one's dark. My wife is hot spicy whereas Sherry is dependable and they're always together like you don't fine one without the other. So, you can understand why the first thing I said to my wife when I walked in the door was, "Where's Salt." Patty said they were in the spa most of the afternoon and now she was in our shower. My wife must have read my mind because she said,

"I bet you'd like to be in there with her now scrubbing her boobs for her."

I told her I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me. She laughed then kissed me, putting her hand under my shirt and lightly pinching my nipples. She might have been just playing with my nipples but I was feeling it in my groin.

"Sammy, Sherry and I were talking today and you came up. I was telling her how great you lick me down here." She took my hand and placed it between her legs, "And she told me that George would never do that to her, in fact she told me she'd never been licked. Anyway I've been thinking that maybe I'd loan her your tongue so she could find out how good it feels."

This was a shock to me as we were nothing like swingers or anything like it and now out of the blue she wants to loan me to her best friend. When I brought this up, I did so just to make sure I understood her because it sure was something in which I was interested. Her answer to me was, not a loan but a share,

"I thought we'd take you to bed together, you know, I get your wiener and she'd get your tongue."

I asked when she wanted to do this and her answer was right now before Sherry got a chance to get dressed and chicken out.

We went upstairs and she instructed me to undress down to my boxers, lie down on our bed, and leave the rest to her. She knocked once and walked in on Sherry. I lie there rock hard with anticipation for a long time and then the door opened and Patty came out naked holding Sherry's hand. It was easy to see she was embarrassed the red in her cheeks was all the way down to the tops of her tits. This was my first look at Sherry's voluminous body and it was just as I expected. I finally glanced at my wife to see that look of 'do something' on her face and I think she wanted me to ease Sherry's mind. I stood up my erection pushing my shorts out like a tent pole, and took her hand,

"God Sherry, you look so sexy, would you come to bed with us?"

This made my wife smile but Sherry still looked uneasy.

"My wife doesn't know it but I've always wanted to see you naked, and this she does know, I love to give oral, it's my favorite part of sex. Please, come join us."

She sat on the bed and Patty sat next to her, I went around to the other side and lie down next to them. Patty started it all by pulling my boxers down, Sherry turned away too embarrassed to see my hard on. Already wet my wife climbed on top of me and hid my dick deep inside her.

"OK Sherry now it's your turn, don't be shy I want you to just sit right down on my Jim's face. Why don't you face me and we'll work together."

Just like that, I was buried under her large butt and between her hefty thighs. I was in heaven, as I wanted to experience every part of this completely different woman but most of all I want to make my wife proud of my performance.

It didn't take Sherry long to get over her shyness and as I teased her clit with my lips and tongue she began to ride my face in time with Patty. She came almost immediately and started to get off me but Patty held her in place and told her to wait for more. She must have had at least three more and the last one caused her to scream while she flooded my face with her juices. As for me, I'd cum a long time ago and my wife was riding a limp dick but as she told me later, it was not for her but for her friend.

Sherry spent the night in our bed and we three made love twice more but always in the same position. I think that Patty didn't mind sharing my tongue but didn't feel comfortable sharing her husband's cock with her friend. As for me, I still fantasize about it although my fantasies have a lot more involvement of woman on woman and my own cock in a few more holes. This one night was the only time we did anything like it.

It wasn't long after that Sherry's husband begged to come back to her. I don't know why and believe me I never asked But I bet you one of the conditions was he had to learn to give oral.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Salt and Pepper

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 688 milliseconds