• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Spider's Web Ch. 08

A Spider's Web Ch. 08

12

It was usually the cold air that woke him up, and if not that then a hot body grinding against him. If he was lucky, it would be Mary Jane; at least then he didn't feel guilty. However, it rarely was her, and when it was Black Cat would be watching nearby, mocking the red head's "poor performance" and pulling her off so she could finish the job herself.

Spider-Man had done his best to keep track of the time, able to see night and day through the windows on high. His guesses were only though, however, as he suspected he could be out of it for more than a day or two at a time. It all depended on how much of a fight he would put up, forcing them to use more of that drug than usual to keep him out longer. Awake or not, it didn't stop them from using him as a sex doll. Whatever it was they were using to keep him somewhat willing was also keeping him constantly aroused. At least, that's what he told himself. Seeing those three hot, writhing, super bodies fucking each other and him was more than enough to cause his body to betray his devotion to MJ.

Each time he awoke he found his bounds weaker and weaker. Despite they're degrading strength; he wasn't able to break them. Perhaps his powers were being sapped from the drugs, or perhaps it was his own will. With each passing session, he found himself less and less eager to get away, even when MJ wasn't present. He couldn't be sure of anything anymore, really, and that realization was becoming less and less troublesome.

When he awoke this time, it was to MJ's gyrating hips on his lap, his cock snug inside of her. She had been moving slowly, a casual thing, not expecting to wake him. Spidey fluttered his eyes open, and for a brief moment he forgot the situation they were in. He just saw the firey-haired beauty grinding into him, raking her hand through her hair as it cascaded in front of her perfectly shaped face. He moved his head side to side, looking for the ivory haired mistress but surprisingly found no one. It wouldn't be impossible that either Black Cat or Rogue would be behind the bed he currently was bound to, or somewhere else close by where they could watch the two lovers in secret, but he had to take the risk to talk some sense into MJ.

"MJ, we gotta get out of here while we can," he pleaded. "Quick, untie me." His words fell on deaf ears as she merely moaned and smiled happily, riding him firmly but slowly. "Mary Jane!" he yelled, risking alerting Cat or Rogue or whoever they might have added to the super hero harem. Frustrated by her focus on anything but him, he rocked his body side to side in hopes of alerting her to more than just his dick.

Her eyes shot open with shock and pleasure as her toy began to move inside her. She wasn't so far gone that she attributed it to a miracle and knew Pete had woken up. Giggling from the momentary jump in pleasure, she collected herself.

"Sorry, Pete, but Cat doesn't like me talking to you," she informed, reaching over to the metal table to her left to pick up a syringe. "Nighty night!" she gleefully exclaimed as she aimed the needle at his arm that resembled a pin cushion.

"No no wait!" he quickly cried before he could be put out again for god knows how long. "If, uh, you put me out, I...um...I won't be able to do this!" he then rocked his hips again, causing a happily giggle from the super model. Oh how he wish he could enjoy this.

"Mmhmmhmm" she moaned and giggled out, again having to collect herself to hold a conversation. "Okay, I'm listening, but if you stop this it's Mr. Pointy for you," she threatened, only then setting down the needle, still within easy reach.

He sighed and kept moving his hips, trying his best to keep his own focus on the topic at hand. "MJ, they have you on some drug or something, this isn't you, you have to fight this!"

"Fight it? Why would I want to fight –this-?" she rhetorically asked, moving her own hips to go opposite of his, causing his dick to press all the more against her walls. With Peter's hands restrained, she had to fondle her own breasts, pinching her pink nipples and twisting lightly.

He was losing her, and she did make a good point, or her scent was beginning to take over his mind. He had noticed they were all wearing the perfume Rogue was wearing that night at S.H.I.E.L.D. so many nights back. Something about it had a manipulative property. Cat must have stolen it, no doubt from one of her sexual victims. Spider-Man couldn't think of that right now, there were lives to save, and he was going to start with Mary Jane and himself.

"This isn't right, MJ! Cat is –killing- people and you could be next!"

Again she giggled, but this time out of amusement. "Oh she stopped killing people. Said she didn't have to use those disposable men now that she has all of us," she explained, sending the ball back into Pete's court.

He was relieved she had at least stopped killing, though he would wager that she probably stopped to turn her trail cold, as well. He could see that familiar face she makes when she's about to cum, and she might hop off and leave him if she did, ending his one chance at escape.

"And when she gets tired of us? What do you think she'll do then?" He hoped she would deduce murder and snap out of her trance soon enough for them to make their escape.

"Oh she won't get tired of us, she's getting more friends to play with," MJ casually put, effectively extinguishing another one of his arguments.

He didn't like the sound of that one bit. He had no doubt that a woman like Cat would have no problem brining in new recruits. While he hadn't yet succumbed to the full effect of her manufactured scent, he knew it was only a matter of time before he would fall victim to it and his free will would be lost. He had one last card he could play before his hand was lost.

"Please, MJ, this isn't you, this isn't us. End this now and let's go home."

"Home? Why would I want to go back to that?" she coldly asked. "I'm happier here than I ever was back there!"

He knew it was the scent, it had to be, that was making her say these things, but it didn't hurt any less. She did look happy, he thought. Happier than he had seen her in a long time. Maybe all his heroics late at night had left her more alone than he thought. She'd been with him more in the time there than she had been in a long while. Maybe it wasn't so bad, the situation he was in. There were plenty of heroes out there to keep things running. Who would really suffer for him not being out there every night? Plus, if he played his cards right, Cat may let him out every now and then to do some crime fighting. Best of all, he'd be with Mary Jane. But just then, the fantasy ended.

The lithe bodies of Rogue and Black Cat sauntered into the warehouse, which had been fixed up to resemble a sort of sex buffet, though to Peter it was a dungeon. Apparently they had been shopping as the moment Cat spotted MJ writhing on Spider-Man's lap, close to climax, she dropped her bags and shouted at the red head.

"Red!" she angrily called, waiting for MJ to turn her attention to her instead of marching all the way over to the couple. Mary Jane put an immediate halt to her gyrations and turned to see a very upset mistress behind her. Knowing her mistake, she quickly climbed off of Peter and rushed over to Cat. She was met with a harsh slap and a stern lecture.

"You naughty little minx," she yelled down at MJ, who had fallen to her knees in respect. "You know you're not supposed to even talk to him without me present! So help me if you came-"

"No, no I didn't! I swear! I'm sorry, really I am," MJ groveled, kissing Cat's thigh high laced up boots, made of symbiote rather than leather.

Black Cat let her show her devotion as she turned her attention to Peter. "Poor thing, all worked up and no release," she said to herself with a pout. "Rogue, be a dear and finish him off." As Rogue pranced over to Peter, lifting up her skirt on the way, Cat turned her attention back to MJ. "It's a shame, really. Rogue and I went out and got you all these nice toys," she revealed, motioning to the sex toys that had spilled out of the bags, "but after this I don't think you deserve them."

Like a sad child MJ hugged Cat's leg, looking up at her with eyes that could soon well up with tears. "Oh no, I'm a good girl! I swear! Please I'm so sorry!"

"Prove it," she offered. "I give you a choice. You can either lose the toys and fuck Spider-Man or come with me and test out the new toys with me."

Spider-Man overheard this, even through Rogue's pleasured moans, and hoped MJ would make the choice she would have made long ago, when things were normal. Sadly, his hopes were dashed as MJ was picked up by a delighted Black Cat and escorted out of sight with the bag of toys.

"Hey!" snapped an irritated Rogue. "Eyes up here, mister," she said as she gripped his chin and turned his head back towards her. "I need you to cum, ASAP, so I can get in there with them. There's a whip I want first crack at."

Rogue then began to do her best to get Peter to climax as quickly as she could. Her skirt had already been hiked up so she could mount the super hero, panties not being an issue. She had left her boots, a similar style to Cat's, on. Black and white striped stockings reached up past the heavy boots, ending just short of her pelvic region, leading the eyes to a neatly trimmed pussy, currently engulfing Spidey's cock. Up past the skirt he got a clear view of her flat and pale tummy, twisting as she did upon his lap. Her very bountiful breasts were barely covered by a short black tank top, allowing the tops of her tits to visibly hop up past the collar. The thinness of the top and her lack of bra allowed him to see her pointed nipples and recently added piercings for them.

It seemed she had reverted to the gothic look of her youth, most likely at Cat's behest. Peter refused to be taken in by the alluring show, however, and shut his eyes tight, even turning his head away for good measure.

Rogue was hanging her head low, bent over as she was working herself up and down his cock as hard and as fast as she could, so she didn't notice his ignorance of her right away. When she did, though, she growled and yanked his head back into place. "Oh no you don't you walking cock, you're coming right now!" With that she pulled her top up just enough to reveal her breasts, their size more than enough to keep the cloth from rolling back down over them. With his eyes shut, she easily sprung a surprise on him, leaning forward and shoving her right tit in his mouth just as he was about to utter a protest.

His eyes shot open as he was nearly suffocated by the perky breast now invading his mouth. Her piercing dangled against his tongue, taunting it to let her nipple touch as well. Rogue took on a much softer face as she ran her fingers through his hair, gripping it to keep him from turning away. "Come on, baby. Don't resist. Just breathe in the scent and let go already," she cooed as she massaged her other breast, still humping his crotch, albeit slower than before.

He should have known she'd be wearing that succubus perfume. He had taken to breathing exclusively through his mouth to avoid the scent, and put the rest of his focus into fighting off the temptation it brought on. It hadn't been easy. Some days he'd wake up and think only of fucking, and not just MJ. He couldn't put it off now, however, or he'd suffocate. With a sigh against her breast, he inhaled just enough to keep from going blue. Then a bit more, and soon he was taking in the scent with all he could. As the effect took over, he began to suck on the fleshy orb. Her piercing was loads of fun to play with; flicking it with his tongue and feeling it clack against his pearly whites.

Rogue gave a satisfied purr as he finally joined the party. She decided to keep her breast in his mouth a bit longer, since he was so damn good at appreciating it. Before long she wasn't just interested in getting him to cum so she could join her sisters, but enjoying the ride herself. Eventually she sat up, riding him much harder and faster and cupping her breasts in her hands, squeezing and massaging them the way Spider-Man wished he could right then. She contemplated untying his hands, so he could rub her tits, or better yet spank her ass (oh how she loved to be spanked), but knew that it was too risky to do that, even in his accepting state.

Soon she had forgotten about the sex toy expo going on in the other room and focused only on being drilled by Spider-Man. Rogue raked her black fingernails down his chest, doing her best to leave a trail but his super strength resisted. It was only after summoning her own super strength, "borrowed" from Ms. Marvel, was she able to mark him. Cat would protest, she was sure, but she was in better standing with her than MJ was.

Spider-Man began to meet her strength with his own, eventually, lifting his hips up to meet her own, managing to lift her off the bed as much as he could in his state. It became a super powered fuck fest before long, a contest of strength as they met each thrust with one of greater force. If Spidey had been trying to escape, he could have easily broken his bounds by then, but for some reason it didn't even enter his mind to run away from this.

Elsewhere, Cat and MJ had already started warming up, hoping Rogue would finish soon but not about to wait on her. It didn't take long to undress, much to both their dismay, what with MJ already naked and the symbiote easy to tuck away within the many tresses of Cat's hair. They embraced in a deep and lustful kiss. Their tongues wrestled almost violently, their matching tongue studs clicking against each other.

They were Rogue's idea. A stud for all three of them, and any more should they join, with a small tracer inside. They would allow for an easy track on one of them if they got captured by S.H.I.E.L.D., as they aren't ones to give up easily.

As red and black lips pressed together, hands began to wander. Cat cupped MJ's perfect breasts. While not as big as her own, they were still more than a handful and damn fun to grope. MJ opted for her mistress's ass, sculpted to perfection by years of scaling buildings and running from Spider-Man. Cat would be the first to break the kiss, but MJ would move on more quickly.

The model lowered herself almost immediately, nuzzling her face into the burglar's chest and sucking on her tit with such vigor. She kept groping the woman's ass but one hand would retreat up to pay attention to her other breast. MJ did her best to taste every inch of her breast at once, but could never possibly fit the whole thing in her mouth. Her efforts were not lost on the villain, of course.

Her form was sloppy, too eager to please and not enough focus on style. Cat knew this and so didn't double over in pleasure as MJ would have liked. She had gotten better, however, since she introduced her to the fantastic world she had sculpted. For one thing she had learned how to bite down on her nipple and twist it at the same time, without removing it from the breast. Cat stroked the woman's fire brand hair lovingly, but soon the symbiote persuaded her to heat things up. She gripped her hair tightly and yanked her off her tit, pushing her onto the bed, bent over and pouty face – assuming she had done wrong by her mistress.

Without a word, Cat reached into the bag and pulled out the first thing she touched. The paddle. Rather simple, really, but oh so much fun. Perfect, she thought, as the girl did need to get punished for her previous transgressions. She didn't move as Cat came around to her, knowing full well what was to come and accepting it.

She lightly ran the paddle against her cheeks, letting her feel the bumps against her tight tanned ass. Even that was enough to get her to moan, biting her lip in anticipation and looking over her shoulder at the tease. Oh no, she wasn't allowed to watch. Cat pushed her face into the billowy blanket she lay on. Before she could pick her head back up, Cat smacked the paddle against her ass and caused the girl to let out a scream of surprise, and would emit many more of pleasure, later. Again and again she spanked the woman, reddening her ass until it matched her hair.

Cat tossed the tool away and knelt down to inspect the punished's folds. She was dripping wet, her lips swollen and waiting. Cat couldn't help herself and dove right in. Her face was pressed against her cheeks, and she felt the heat of her punishment on them. She grinned at this fact as she licked her clit, swirling her tongue into her folds soon after and adding the expert skill of her fingers.

MJ convulsed on the bed, doing her best to stay in position as to not upset Cat and be punished in a way she wouldn't enjoy. She couldn't help bucking her hips back against Cat's face, however, though she didn't seem to mind. She gripped the blankets tight and held on for dear life as she felt her orgasm finally near. But it wouldn't come, or rather she wouldn't come.

Cat knew her body well, and could tell the orgasm was coming and wouldn't let it. MJ would look at her with a pout, wordlessly asking why she refused her. "You shouldn't have gotten yourself so worked up on my Spider-Man's dick before we got home. Maybe this will teach you to know your place."

Mary Jane wouldn't argue. How could she? Black Cat was infallible in her eyes now and arguing would only worsen her situation. She was only so lucky to get her prize now, being allowed to eat out her mistress. Cat had climbed onto the bed and spread her legs for her, giving her a clear view of her cleanly shaven puss. She pulled herself up to the woman and waiting for the go ahead to start. With a simple nod MJ was off, diving her face into the heated snatch and doing her best to please her sexual savior.

Again her form was sloppy, frantic, and lacked focus. Still, it was enough to get Cat off. Biting her lip, she kept one hand on the back of MJ's head and one on her breast, massaging it the way MJ needed to learn how to. Her lower lip was bit as she laid her head back on the many pillows, closing her eyes as her slave worked on her velvet folds. All the while, Cat thought of Spidey. She always thought of him in times like this. His image was the only thing that could get her off. She imagined he was between her legs now, ravaging her pussy with his skilled mouth and sharp tongue.

"Oh Spidey, that's it, eat me! Take my pussy into your mouth!" she yelled through her fantasy.

MJ didn't care. What attachment she had for Spider-man was purely sexual now. Anything one could call love was only felt for Black Cat. She wanted so badly to please her, to make her scream her name in ecstasy. So she would double her efforts, losing any semblance of form she had before.

Black Cat was too lost in her fantasy to care. She thought back to the night that started it all. When she first fucked Spider-Man on that roof so many months back. How she quivered at his touch when he reached into her suit to steal money she only took to get his attention. Oh she played it cool then, but she was a wreck in her mind. She remembered how he took her breasts and her hand mimicked his actions on her own right then. The taste of his cock entered her mind, how good it felt to take his length into her all to willing mouth. Her hand reached up so she could engulf her fingers her mouth, still covered in the red head's juices. As that taste countered her memory, she realized it was Spider-Man going down on her, it was that tramp of a whore he married. That fucking bitch he chose over her and still to this day finds her a more suitable mate than herself.

Oh she did her best to make him forget. She never let MJ come with him, or he with her. She made sure she was always the one to finish him off when that ginger bitch was yanked from him. She was so much better in bed than her, more curvaceous and beautiful. Perfect for him in every way and yet still he persisted in putting Mary Jane on a higher pedestal. She looked down at the happily cunt eating whore between her legs and she grimaced.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Spider's Web Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 226 milliseconds