• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Intertwined Fates 06: Blood Power

Intertwined Fates 06: Blood Power

6: Blood Power

"Joy, that was an awesome weekend. Thank you," said Carl.

"It was my pleasure. I can't wait to see what you have planned for us this weekend," Joy said, as they returned to their hotel after their second day of diving.

"Oh well, I think you will enjoy it just as much as this weekend. Its physically exhausting if you haven't done much before," said Carl.

"I'm sure you'll keep me energized though," Joy teased.

"I'll try my best," said Carl.

"I'm sooo dirty, Carl. I really need a shower and I want to get totally clean. I don't want to go to work all messy," Joy said seductively.

"Well, let's see about that," said Carl. Once they arrived back in their room, Joy pushed Carl into the wall outside the bathroom and pulled his shirt off. She then ran her hands over his chest.

"You need a shower too, babe," said Joy as she kissed him.

Carl pushed Joy against the wall in the bathroom, near the shower and pulled her shirt off and removed her bra. "You definitely need a shower," growled Carl as he fiercely kissed her. He opened her pants and pushed down her pants and panties, while Joy pulled down his shorts and stroked his erection. Stepping out of their clothes, Carl pushed Joy into the shower and turned the water on. He grabbed the sponge and poured body lotion on to it and began rubbing the sponge up her back in sensual motions.

Kneeling down he grazed past her buttocks with the sponge. He began to massage the back of her legs and then came around and rubbed up the front of her legs with the sponge. While beginning to rub the sponge up to her chest from her waist, he pressed his tongue right into her folds making her scream in pleasurable shock.

Carl got up and massaged her breasts with the sponge. Joy bent her head back into the steaming spray of the shower revelling in the feelings, of Carl sensually washing the days grime away. He then rubbed down her arms and hands. After this was done he kissed her and pushed her against the shower wall. Grabbing the bottle of shampoo he squirted a small amount onto his hand and began to work it into her hair, while placing kisses over her face. Once Carl had finished working in the shampoo and had washed it out.

Joy said seductively "It's my turn now," She turned them around and pushed Carl into the shower wall. Bending down she picked up the sponge from where Carl had dropped it. She applied more body lotion and worked it into the sponge, and beginning with his neck and shoulders, she sensually rubbed the sponge into his tensed muscles.

"I'll have to give you a massage later. Your muscles are all tensed," said Joy. Carl merely murmured in response, enjoying the feelings as Joy brushed the sponge down his spine. 'Gee, Carl has such a nice arse,' Joy thought as she got down to his buttocks. Washing them a little longer then she needed too, she began washing the back of his legs. She then got up and started washing his chest muscles, massaging in circles with the sponge. Once she reached his abs, she kept her hands washing his stomach muscles while she engulfed his entire erection making him shout out in pleasure. After teasing him with her mouth, she pulled out and wrapped the sponge around his hardness and washed his pelvic region. After washing the front of his legs she dropped the sponge and grabbed the shampoo, adoring the look of pleasure on his gorgeous face.

After massaging his scalp with the shampoo, she pulled him in for a long passionate kiss and washed out the shampoo. As she grabbed for his erection Carl turned them around and pushed them into the wall. While the steaming water beat down on his back, he slipped his mouth over Joy's erect nipple and teased it making her moan as she groped his balls. After Carl moved over to her other nipple she shouted. "Stop teasing me Carl! Take me now!" Carl got up and grinned sexily at her, he then sank down to his knees and stuck a finger into her wetness, while his other arm wrapped around her waist. After teasing her with his finger, he suddenly forced his tongue in, making her scream out in pleasure. She grabbed his shoulders and tried to pull him up, but Carl had too good a grip on her waist, he continued to torture her until Joy finally begged. "Carl! Fuck me hard NOW!"

Carl let go of her and stood up. Wasting no time Joy grabbed his waist and pushed him against the wall, she thrust herself onto his straining erection, making them both shout in pleasure. She grinded into him furiously while he tried to squirm out of her powerful grasp. "You're not getting control again, Carl. I'll be running the show now," panted Joy as she tightened her grip on his waist and began thrusting herself hard onto his body. Her orgasm came up upon her unexpectantly and she screamed like a banshee, the shock of her unexpected orgasm clenching around him. Carl ripped out of Joy's embrace and forced her into the wall and fucked her deeply and madly until he came in torrents shouting her name in ecstasy. As they caught their breath, Carl turned off the water and they exited the shower.

They dried each other's still heaving, panting bodies. "That was so intense, Carl. You're so amazing," panted Joy breathless.

"You're a goddess, you know that? I've never lost control so badly like that before. Only you can make me do that," panted Carl amazed.

Joy blushed at that comment while putting on the bathrobe. "Come on, handsome. I promised you a back massage and you so deserve it," said Joy.

"Alright," Carl replies as he followed her into the bedroom with his robe hanging open.

"God, your so unbearably sexy, Carl," said Joy as she flopped onto the bed. Carl just smirked at the comment.

"I believe you owe me a massage," Carl purred as he pulled off the robe and laid on the bed.

"Yes I do. Just lie there and relax," Joy told him.

After giving Carl a sensual massage, he was so relaxed he was almost asleep. "You have got such magical hands, Joy. That was so amazing," Carl murmured sleepily.

"My ex showed that to me," Joy told him as she stood up and removed the robe. "Come here, babe. I want to snuggle. I'm tired,"

"Sure," said Carl as he grabbed hold of Joy in a bear hug. Joy pressed her back into Carl and relaxed as she slipped into sleep.

Waking up in Carl's warm embrace she felt so relaxed and contented. "Morning, gorgeous," Carl says as he woke up.

"Morning, handsome. I really don't want to go to work today. I want to stay right here and spend the day in bed with you," said Joy.

"I know, babe, me too. But we have to go. We have to start preparing for the massive sales presentation at the end of the week," Carl replied.

"I know," Joy sighed.

"Well, we still have the weekend to look forward to. I know you'll just love the mountains," said Carl

"I can't wait," said Joy, as Carl got up and headed for the shower. When he got to the bathroom, he called out to Joy.

"You joining me?" asked Carl.

"Of course," Joy called back.

As they left the hotel sometime later they were once again being observed by Miranda's stalkers. As they pulled out, Jake pulled his car out to follow and took his phone.

"Aaron, Jake here. They are just leaving now. They will be going to the office tower," Jake said into the phone.

"Ok, I'll be there waiting," replied Aaron.

"Good. I'm going to need you to watch them today. I have something important to discuss with Miranda," Jake told him.

"Sure thing buddy," said Aaron. Once they arrived back into the city, Jake made his way towards Miranda's mansion, while Carl and Joy arrived at the office, with Aaron stealthily watching them.

"Joy, I don't want you to come out of your office until you're done. No distractions or we will get out late," said Carl.

"Aww, that's no fun, babe," Joy pouted.

"Hey, it isn't that I don't like you surprising me, but we have got a lot of work to do today and we are already behind," Carl tells her.

"I know, but I will expect you to help me wind-down tonight," Joy says.

"Alright. Get working, Joy," said Carl with a smile.

***

Sometime later Jake had arrived at Miranda's rather large mansion. "Jake, what are you doing here so early?" asked Miranda.

"I have wonderful news," Jake says in reply.

"Well what is it? You have me all excited," Miranda says.

"I believe I am now close enough to Kally, Joy's flatmate, to initiate the next stage of the plan," Jake says to her.

Grinning rather maliciously Miranda says to Jake, "Take your shirt off. You are to be rewarded." Once Jake pulled his shirt over his head, she led him to her bedroom and pulled a chain hanging behind the bed. As she pulled the chain a secret doorway opened up on one of the walls. "Go in there and wait for me," Miranda tells him before retrieving what she needed. As she got what she needed, she thought 'Everything is coming along so nicely. Jake has more then proven him self to receive the gift. I'll have Carl before the council in no time,'

She retrieved an athame from a secret cupboard of miscellaneous things and proceeded back to the bedroom. She approached Jake and cut her wrist and dripped her blood over his chest. Jake's breathing began to accelerate as she drew the athame through the blood on his chest, slicing his skin thinly and making his own blood swell to the surface. She massaged his chest mixing the blood together before bending down and placing her mouth over his neck. Bitting into his throbbing vein with her now sharp fully extended fangs and begins to suck. Jake starts to moan in pleasure, since a vampire's bite releases chemicals to make the victim more willing. Miranda then begins to greedily draw blood from Jake's punctured neck. She lifted her bloodstained lips, blood dripping down her chin and purrs out "Drink this, Jake," lifting her still leaking wrist to his mouth.

Once he began to swallow the blood seeping from the gash in her wrist, she resumed draining him of his lifeblood. Once she felt his pulse begin to flutter weakly, she pulled her wrist away from his mouth and kissed him hard. "Serve me well, Jake," the vampiress said before draining him completely. Releasing him from her grip he collapses to the floor. Leaning over, Miranda picks him up and carries Jake's lifeless form to her bed and removed the rest of his clothing, before leaning over and kissing his forehead. "I do hope what you see isn't too disturbing," she said to Jake.

Beneath his eyelids, visions of a dream like world flashed before his eyes. Jake wondered what it all was. He swore he saw his dead brother and a much younger version of the fiery red headed Miranda in an intimate coupling. Then he saw a black haired man with very dark skin with his fangs in Miranda's neck. He saw visions of her withering underneath her ex-husband Carl, as he pounded into her.

Suddenly it was him possessing Carl in this un-real, but seemingly real reality. He then saw flashes of his life merging with Miranda's past. The last scene before the visions ended, was the night he was attacked by the vampire that made him into a day walker. His eyes flew open in a scarlet haze of bloodlust, his new fangs fully extended.

"Ah, your finally awake. The bloodlust will pass. All you need to do is hold it back. This will make it much easier," Miranda purred softly as she stroked along the length of his flaccid member.

As it began to harden, Jake gasped, "All these feelings and senses are so strong and powerful. How do you cope with it?" while struggling to contain the bloodlust and vampiric fury.

"It gets easier with time," Miranda told him. Straddling him, she pushed herself down over his rigid length. Moaning with all the heightened sensations he now had, Jake tapped into his new vampiric strength and flipped Miranda under him. He growled and drove his pointed fangs into her neck causing her to scream out in pleasure. "Ohhhh, Jake. harder!" screamed out Miranda.

Nearing her orgasm she thrust her fangs into his exposed neck driving him wild with pleasure. Their orgasms crashed through them, causing them to shudder violently. They laid tangled in each other struggling to regain their strength. "Stop breathing, Jake, you don't need to do it anymore," Miranda pants out.

"That's going to be one hard habit to kick," Jake responded.

"I need you to now go and get closer to Joy so I can make my move on Carl. I have two weeks before the council moves in and takes him," Miranda tells him.

"Two weeks?? That's going to be a difficult," Jake says.

"You did say you were getting close to Kally, right? Use her to get to Joy," Miranda suggests.

"Alright, I will do my best," Jake promised as he stood up and pulled his pants on.

"You have my permission to turn as many people as possible. I need this done. I really don't want to think what Geoffrey and his Queen will do if I can't give them their new blood," Miranda shuddered.

"It will be done," Jake promised as he walked out of the room. His phone rang and he answered it with a "Yes?"

"Jake, Aaron here. I have no idea how Miranda is going to get Carl for herself," Aaron said to him.

"Why is that?" asked Jake sitting in one of Miranda's day-shielded rooms.

"Well for one thing Carl and Joy are putting on a rather public display," Aaron tells him.

"Don't worry, Aaron. She's got a plan. That's what she told me anyway," Jake replies.

"It just doesn't seem likely that Carl would willingly come to her. He looks to care quite a lot about Joy," Aaron says.

"I don't think that Miranda believed that Carl could fall for her so fast. She told me that she's going to have him in two weeks, or the council will be getting involved. The Queen has taken a rather big interest in him," Jake tells him.

"I bet she would. She's worn through so many men over the past few years," Aaron snorts.

"Well if she stopped killing them she'd be better off," Jake says.

"That's true. I have to leave now, they're making their move," Aaron says to Jake quickly.

"Bye, Aaron. I have Jason arranged to take over for you tonight," Jake tells him.

"Thanks, mate. See you later," said Aaron. 'They really look in love with each other, even if they don't know it yet. It just feels so wrong following them now. They look so happy. Miranda could get anybody for this stupid ritual but she has to have him. Cursed vampires, they aren't happy themselves, so they have to destroy others happiness,' Aaron thought bitterly, reflecting on the loss of his wife from a vampire attack.

***

"Hey Joy! I didn't expect to see you tonight," Kally says to Joy as she walked through the door.

"Carl made me leave. He going to be working a little longer," Joy told her, closing the door behind her.

"Well I say the man is right. You've been working too hard lately," Kally teases.

"Where are you going all dressed up?" asked Joy.

"Jake is taking me to a restaurant; then we're going to a nightclub," Kally replied.

"Looks like its turning out to be more then a fling with you two," Joy teases her.

"It also looks like you are getting pretty serious with your sexy boss," Kally teases back.

"I know. I can feel more then just an attraction with him," Joy says.

"You deserve to be happy, Joy. Especially ever since that bastard Ray ran off with that bimbo," Kally growled.

"Don't remind me. Carl has already promised me he'll deck him if he sees him," Joy tells her.

"Oh how nice," Kally giggles.

"I know," grinned Joy.

"Well Jake is here," Kally says, hearing Jake knock.

"Bye," said Joy.

"I might see you in the morning. I'll probably be at Jake's place anyway," Kally warns her.

After a meal at a fancy Italian restaurant, they went to a dance club.

"You look stunning in this light, Kally," Jake tells her.

"And you look really sexy," Kally replies, as she leads him to the dance floor. As Kally began to gyrate and grind her body into Jake, he tensed up, as his fangs started to force their way out. Before he was able to force them back and get his control back, his fangs lightly punctured her neck and a few small drops dribbled onto his tongue. With the vampire urges trying to force their way out, he fought hard to not lose it inside the tightly packed club.

"I need some fresh air, Kally. I'll be back in a minute. Get us some drinks?" Jake asks, before he quickly makes his way outside. Quickly finding a lone woman walking through a quiet street, he quietly pounced on her and drained her of blood, being careful not to stain his clothes.

After he got back into the club Kally asked him, "Are you alright now Jake?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I just felt a bit dizzy," lied Jake.

"Well here's your drink," Kally says, holding it out.

"Thanks," said Jake. After they finished drinking they returned to the dance floor. This time with the vampiric urges satisfied, he used his increased abilities to gently arouse Kally. After the music had ended, Kally grabbed him and pulled him towards the bathroom. She opened a stall and pushed him in to it. Closing the door behind them, she locked the stall before slamming him against the wall and pulled at his pants.

"You drive me crazy. I need you right now," Kally says heatedly, as she yanked his boxers down. After she dragged down her pants and panties, she wrapped her legs around him and thrust him into her. Unable to contain the vampiric urges, he plunged his fangs into Kally's neck and drew some blood from her veins before pulling away his head. Screaming in ecstasy not caring who heard, they both came after a few hard thrusts. "Love bites are such a turn on for me," Kally told him.

'Only two more bites and she's mine,' thought Jake, smirking in response.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Intertwined Fates 06: Blood Power

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds