• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Spider's Web Ch. 09 Epilogue

A Spider's Web Ch. 09 Epilogue

It didn't take long for Black Cat to put her full plan into action. Unbeknownst to her, of course, it was all the symbiote's doing. From day one that it met her it had its plan to grow in power and eventually replicate, but Cat did do her part well, and continued to. Black Cat attacked the world on three fronts: herself, Rogue, and Spider-Man.

Cat, with her knowledge of people in high places, having frequently stolen from them, was able to infiltrate the highest levels of government and beyond and seduce her way into power -- behind the scenes of course; she didn't want to alert anyone to her movement. It didn't take her too long to corrupt everyone she needed to. They were already men of little moral value and took to her like a duck to water, falling under her spell almost instantly. And with the help of the perfume she wore, they were all too happy to let her meddle in their business affairs. She also went after some of the heroes with high influence, like Tony Stark and Reed Richards.

Rogue worked on the mutant population, starting with the X-Men, of course. She had to be far more aggressive than either Cat or Spidey as she was dealing with several telepaths and so they had to be dealt with first. Seduction was easy once she got close enough for them to take in her scent. Like Spider-Man, some had to be contained and "persuaded" to their side. Xavier proved far too difficult and so was just snuffed out entirely. She had no difficulty getting Gambit to her side once she showed him her powers were under control, and that night he proved himself to be the perfect Spider-Man to her Black Cat. That didn't stop her (or anyone else) from sampling the other fruits of the mutant world, of course, and Gambit was also put to work on seducing some of the more resistant women. Wolverine, too, was a bit of a fighter -- more so than the other mutants. Luckily he was eventually broken in like the dog he was instead of being put in the ground along with Xavier. Rogue had the best luck with the Brotherhood. It took her only a night to get them all under her spell, and all at once too. Boy was she sore. Emma Frost practically volunteered herself and the rest of her crew. Having a powerful telepath on their side so early on proved useful as the influence spread.

Spider-Man worked on the rest of the heroes, especially the super strong ones. First and foremost he hit up She-Hulk. Already as frisky as she was, it wasn't hard to get her into the sack, and once she was on their side she was able to handle the men on Spidey's list, along with some of the women he couldn't quite overpower. More than a few resisted the scent to much effect, and it eventually became clear that the resources should not be wasted on them and they were done away with. The loss of Captain America was especially damaging to the movement. His natural charisma and leadership skills would have come in handy in the recruitment of others, but his resilience to the scent and devotion to his country was just too strong.

As their numbers grew, some heroes came over willingly. Sex starved fetishists were not uncommon amongst the capes, it seemed. Not long after the majority of the hero population was taken over, the villains were put on their list of new world order members. They were far easier to persuade than the heroes, of course, but some still resisted. Dr. Doom, along with Latveria, remains unaffected to this day. It's estimated that little over 25 heroes and villains also remain unaffected, helping out the resistance to Black Cat's new world order.

There was of course the resistance. Those who saw the effects of the scent as mind control, an abomination against free will. Despite the occasional help from resistant supers, many were captured. The "studs" and "vixens" were introduced to the scent and quickly turned in order to help spread the message. Those who didn't fit the strict bill of physical beauty and stamina were sent to Hulk and She-Hulk. Cat didn't foresee the reaction her mixture would have with the gamma radiated blood of the two hulks. Not long after being introduced to it, they became more sex starved than anyone, and because of their strength and stamina few could keep up with their needs. So, prisoners deemed unfit for the new world were given to them. Men and women were literally fucked to death by the green sex fiends. They tried letting the two loose on each other, but they caused more destruction than when they fought criminals and so had to be separated by an entire globe.

Not much changed beyond that. Trains still ran on time, work was still performed, and lives were lived. The only added benefit was far more sex. It even became a type of currency, urging the citizens to improve their desirability and performance. And, of course, there remained a few underground who kept their "free will," but they haven't made any noise in years -- fearing the death by fucking.

Of course, the symbiote must be mentioned, as it wasn't just along for the ride -- it had its own goals; goals that Cat was all too happy to fulfill. Once Cat was secure in her new position of power, the symbiote began to replicate, and spread. One was required of every citizen; badge, a symbol of the allegiance to the new, sexual, world order. The symbiotes continued to feed how they had been before, with Cat, encouraging sexual desires in order to gain nourishment from the adrenaline. Soon there was no need for the scent, people had become accepting of their new fate, and the symbiotes made sure they stayed that way. People were complacent on their leashes and the symbiotes became rather docile. It was estimate that soon the symbiotes would merge with the human form, creating a perfect hybrid.

Black Cat and Spider-Man sat at the highest seat of power, overseeing the working gears of the world and making sure nothing came to put a stop to all their fun. In truth, Cat could care less for everything she had done. It was all just an effort to keep the power in her favor, so no one could ever stand up to take her away from her beloved, Spider-Man.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Spider's Web Ch. 09 Epilogue

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds