• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Julia's Sexual Adventure - Day 03

Julia's Sexual Adventure - Day 03

12

This is the third part of Julia's adventure. You don't have to read the previous parts, but it may explain some references within this story.

*****

Julia opened her eyes to the new day. It was bright and sunny already – a perfect summer Sunday. She lay in bed, completely relaxed after a good night's sleep. Sure that the nightmare of the last few days was behind her she got up and ran a bath.

The water was hot and comforting; she was tempted, but resisted touching herself. From now on she decided she would limit the number of times that she would allow herself pleasure. Back in the bedroom she dressed casually; plain white panties and bra under a simple grey pleated skirt and cream blouse. There was little housework outstanding, only the ironing that it hadn't been possible to complete the previous morning. She planned to do that immediately after breakfast, while watching a news channel.

By 10am she was finished with her chores and decided to take a book out into the garden and sit and relax in the shade of the apple tree. It was pleasantly warm and her mind was carried away in the book, so she didn't at first recognise the discreet beep that came from her handbag. Eventually, the sound registered in the foreground of her consciousness and she recognised it as the message alert on her mobile phone. She retrieved the phone and opened it up to look at the picture message.

"Oh! That's obscene! Who would send me something like that?" she exclaimed.

Something struck her as familiar, yet not quite right. Then the light dawned; the picture was taken in Julia's own living room, but in reverse, as seen in a mirror. So the woman committing the act was... her!

"That little bastard, Billy! He must have taken this when I was... preoccupied," she thought (she still couldn't persuade herself to use the phrase 'blowjob' very easily).

The telephone rang indoors and she got up and hurried inside to answer it.

"Hello?"

"It's me, Billy. Did you get the picture?"

"Yes," she said icily.

"It's really hot isn't it?"

"Why did you do that you little sod?"

"Calm down, darling. I was just having a bit of a laugh. Listen, you forgot that I had downloaded my original video of you and Steve to my PC. I thought that you might want to come round and witness its deletion? Oh, and of course the picture on my phone. You can delete that too."

Julia didn't want to go anywhere near him, of course. But she needed to make sure that the video and picture were disposed of. But what about Arlene, Billy's Mother?

"And what is your Mum going to say when I turn up on the doorstep?"

"It's OK. Mum and Dad are away until tomorrow. They've gone visiting my Aunt."

Alarm bells should have been ringing for Julia. Billy was at home - on his own - and he wanted her to go over there. She thought long and hard. If she didn't make sure that the photo and video were gone, he might do anything with them. Even blackmail her!

It didn't take a genius to work out that he was probably going to try something on again. So, the decision that Julia had to make was this; was she prepared to offer some form of sexual favour to Billy in order to buy his silence – and the pictures?

"Well, Julia. You seem to have gone quiet on me. Don't you want me to get rid of them?"

"Yes, of course I do!" she said, just a little too quickly.

"Well come on over then."

"What if someone sees me?"

"So what? Listen if you're worried about it, just bring an envelope with you and wave it about as you walk. Act as though it's been posted through the wrong letterbox."

Julia already knew he was a devious little s.o.b., so she shouldn't have been surprised that he could work out something like that so quickly.

"Alright then, I'll be over in a while."

*****

Julia considered getting changed. She was wearing a relatively short skirt and a blouse that showed a little too much cleavage. Both were fine around the house and she wouldn't have had any problems answering the door like it. But she was about to see Billy, a young man who had yesterday 'forced' her to suck him – and then just before he left, he pulled her trousers and panties down and frigged her to orgasm.

It was no more that seventy five metres across and down the road to Billy's house. He opened the door as she walked up the steps.

"Hi Julia," he said with a knowing grin. "Come on in."

Billy led the way straight up to his own bedroom. It wasn't very big, but it was at the back of the house and had a view overlooking an extensive garden that backed onto fields. He probably didn't understand that most people would die for such a view, particularly on a warm, sunny day like today.

"OK, Billy. Let's see you get rid of those pictures, please."

He sighed and sat down at his computer screen. He said, "Before I do, perhaps you'd like to see it just once on a full size screen?"

Before she could reply he hit the Play button.

There was Steve's bike coming round the last bend before the T-junction that led to their road. And behind him was Julia, legs spread wide around his hips, arms wrapped around his chest and her head on his shoulder. The pleated skirt was flying everywhere. Billy, used the mouse to select slow motion and then she realised that she had been showing off way, way too much leg. It wasn't just stocking top and thigh, but hip as well. As the bike turned and presented her back to the camera, the skirt flew up her high, revealing what she had feared would be visible – her naked buttocks! She had taken her wet panties off when she had been in the pub earlier.

The picture froze at another mouse click. The shame was that Julia's body couldn't switch off just like that. It was already recalling the pleasure she had experienced at the hands of Steve.

"OK, Julia. Now you can delete it. Close the player and right click on the desktop icon. That's it. Now you can delete it."

"All right, I've done that, but what about the recycle bin?"

She smiled to herself as she emptied the deleted items from the bin. But her face froze as she felt the trickle of juice into her panties. Breathing in, she tried to take control of her mind and body.

"Now, what about that picture on your phone?" she asked, turning towards him.

Billy had walked away and was now sitting on his single bed.

"Well now, I just wondered if we might have a reason to bargain a little?"

Julia had been waiting for him to make his move, but she had also been looking for the mobile phone so that she could grab it. Unfortunately, it was nowhere to be seen. She couldn't even see the telltale outline in his jeans pocket.

She stood up and turned to face him. "How about I pull a gun out and kill you?"

"Yeah, right! As if!"

Perhaps it was because of what had happened to her over the last few days or maybe she had already been mentally prepared for this, but she relented far too easily.

"What do you want this time?" As if she didn't know.

"Your pussy, but first you can do a nice slow striptease for me."

"Why, oh why are my nipples burning and my pussy aching?" she thought. "I don't really want this, do I?"

"Very well," she said aloud. "But this is the last time I do anything like this. You will give me the phone and I will delete the picture and I never want to see or hear from you again. If you see me walking along the road you'll turn and go the other way, understood?"

"Sure, anything you say, Julia." He couldn't believe how easy this had been.

"Have you got any protection?"

"Yes, but I'm not intending to use it."

"Don't you think that's a bit irresponsible?" she asked.

"If a woman like you hasn't fixed herself already, then that's irresponsible. Anyway, I want to see my come leaking out of you."

Julia took a deep breath and pushed back her shoulders. If she was going to do this, then she was going to make a good job of it. A strange decision perhaps, but this was in the nature of a woman who was proud of making things around her as neat and perfect as possible.

A sexy smile played across her lips as her hands slowly moved towards the top button of her blouse. Gently, one at a time, she unfastened them, tugging the tails out from her skirt as she reached the lower ones. Leaving the gap open, displaying the edges of her bra, she reached up and found the bow tying her hair in a ponytail. She pulled on the ends releasing her dark hair. She tossed her head, leaving the tresses to hang free. Billy had never seen Julia with her hair like this; it brought out the true beauty of her face – almost to the point that when she slipped the blouse from her shoulders, he was still looking into her eyes.

Julia began to move and walk around as she reached for the zip on her skirt and turned side on to Billy as she pulled it slowly down. As she did so, he could glimpse the side of her white panties. It appeared that they were pretty brief, having a depth of only a centimetre on the side.

Seductively, Julia then turned her back to Billy and, keeping her legs straight, bent and lowered her skirt to the floor. The material of her cotton panties stretched across her buttocks, causing the young man to groan with anticipation. For a woman of her age Julia's ass was still pretty attractive and bent over in that way revealed the delicious curves. He also noted the darkened patch at the gusset, where her pussy must be. He realised that she was beginning to enjoy this!

Julia stood up and turned back to face Billy. She then reached behind and unfastened her bra. With one arm across her chest holding the cups in place, she slipped the strap off of that shoulder then changed arms and repeated the process. Now she was teasing him, holding the ample cups in both hands. She had intended to move her breasts around in a provocative manner, but found herself squeezing and teasing her nipples. If she didn't already know that she was getting turned on before, then she did now. She rotated until she was looking back over her shoulder at Billy and lowered her hands. She could hear him stop breathing, waiting for her to turn back round.

When Billy saw Julia's breasts for the first time he almost choked. They were much, much better than he had expected; not overly large and not entirely firm, but somehow captivatingly beautiful. His cock had been hard ever since he had suggested what he wanted, but now it was hurting. So much blood was pumped into the organ that it was stretched painfully.

Slowly, a centimetre at a time, Julia nudged her panties down on each side. She paused as she reached the area where her pubic hair used to be. She could see Billy's eyes glued to the lowering waistband.

Billy's eyes opened wide when Julia's clitoris and labia came into view, clearly aroused and swollen. She only pushed her panties down a little further before turning round again. When she bent forwards and pushed them down to her ankles, she knew she was displaying everything to him. Her plan was to try and get the obviously inexperienced young man so worked up that he couldn't last long. That way she would achieve her side of the bargain with the least amount of effort and - more importantly – the minimum risk of her body enjoying this.

Julia stood up and faced Billy, now fully naked with the exception of her high heeled shoes. She slipped out of them and then spoke.

"Stand up, Billy". He did as told and she could then see the large bulging outline of his dick. She could feel even more moisture seeping from between her legs as she anticipated the feel of it slipping into her vagina. Slowly, very slowly, she began to undress him. First his t-shirt and then his trainers and socks. Next came his belt and jeans. Finally, as he stood in only his brief underpants, she knelt down in front of him and gradually drew them down his legs. As his cock sprang free the head looked shiny and hard. It bobbed as the blood continued to pump into it.

Julia wrapped her fingers around the shaft and dipped her head towards it. She opened her mouth wide and took fully half of it straight in, managing to avoid the gag reflex. She used her tongue on the underneath of Billy's dick and as she withdrew she tasted his pre-come oozing from the tip. She began to bob her head and was delighted to hear him moan with pleasure.

But after two minutes of this Billy grabbed Julia's hair and pulled her away.

"Oh no you don't, you bitch! I know what you're game is! I want your cunt, not your mouth. Now get on the fucking bed!" he ordered.

Julia felt resigned to her fate and crawled up onto the bed. As she did so, she felt a sharp stinging pain in her right buttock as Billy slapped her hard.

"Get a fucking move on! Unless you want me to fuck your ass instead!"

Trying to avoid being hit again, Julia scrambled away and quickly rolled over – both to prevent being slapped again and to avoid tempting him to penetrate her anus. She spread her legs wide for him and knew that her pussy lips were gaping. Worse still, his words had had an affect on her and she was feeling tickling sensations in her rear passage.

"OK Julia, you managed to get me really worked up, but I'm not going to let you off quite so easily. I'm going to sit here and relax and you're going to wank yourself in front of me. That way maybe I can last longer."

Only a matter of days before Julia would have been appalled at the idea of masturbating in front of anybody. In fact, she felt embarrassed whenever she did it. But, somehow, having been ordered to do so, she felt her moral obligation (and therefore her shame) was reduced. Besides, she was by now longing for release and the touch of her fingers was more than welcome. She languorously stroked her clitoris, before slipping her middle finger down the length of her labia. She returned and repeated the process feeling the moisture rapidly being spread around. She slipped the digit into her vagina and began to finger herself while Billy watched.

"Put another finger in, Julia" he told her.

The red painted nails of Julia's first two fingers disappeared.

"All the way in you slut, right up to the knuckle."

She was in the process of doing just that anyway, so his instruction was unnecessary. He watched her opening her pussy up and then told her to add a third. Julia wasn't sure if she would be able to, but the exercise she had been getting recently meant that her vagina was more accommodating. It was shockingly easy to slip three in.

Julia was enjoying both her touching and the stimulus of being ordered to act in a sluttish manner. She was using her free hand to continue rubbing her clit.

"Finger your ass, Julia."

She paused for a moment before she understood how to do it. Rolling onto her side, she left the fingers of her right hand in her pussy and slipped her left and between her cheeks. She sought for the little hole with her fingertip and then began to probe. She realised that there was no lubrication inside, but with plenty of pussy juice spread around it was easy to moisten her finger and then try again. She was determined to get it all of the way in before she reached her orgasm. When it came she lost control of her body and thrashed around on the bed.

When Julia opened her eyes, she saw Billy grinning at her. "You really are whore aren't you? Performing for me like that. I just wonder how far you're prepared to go to get rid of that picture."

Julia didn't answer. Part of her considered all of this degrading and disgusting, but another dark, hidden part wanted him to make her do more and more.

Billy crawled up the bed and lay on his back. "Come on then, Julia. Climb on board and show me how you can fuck."

Although her body was still coming down from a high, Julia craved his dick now. She forced herself to take her time and slowly stretched her leg across Billy's body. She could feel her juices dripping from her gaping pussy as she took hold of the throbbing shaft and lowered herself down onto it. Although it wasn't as large as Steve's the effect it had as it pushed her lips apart and filled her tunnel was wonderful.

Julia remained still for a while, trying to get used to the sensations. She was oh so close again – even the slightest movement would push her over the edge.

As it happened she had little choice. Billy grabbed her hips and began humping upwards into her. Julia lost co-ordination. All she could do was try to keep her balance by hanging on to his wrists. The cock and hips thrusting upwards were bouncing her around as if she was on a bucking horse. She was breathing hard and sweat was trickling down her face onto her neck and then followed the valley between her breasts. She came again, but Billy didn't cease his assault. The pause in his own pleasure while watching her masturbate had given him more staying power. The fit young man already had the strength to keep this up, but now his libido had been tamed he could go on for longer.

Julia was beginning to feel bruised – and totally lost. Billy was controlling everything. He suddenly twisted and threw her to one side, but remained embedded. Now he was above her and driving downwards, even deeper into her canal. He pushed his knees wide, forcing her legs even further apart. The slurping sounds only added to her incredibly heightened sense of arousal.

She understood he was about to unload his semen into her and welcomed it, both as a release from his 'assault' and because she now wanted to feel him flooding her insides. The torrent that Billy suddenly unleashed seemed to go on forever. His movements became erratic, but he kept pumping even as his sperm leaked out around the sides of his shaft. Finally, he slumped down on top of Julia.

At first she thought he had drifted off to sleep, but he was just getting his breath back. He had been thinking; he wanted to have a bit more fun with Julia, but figured his cock was probably sated for the next few hours. He withdrew slowly.

"OK," she said wearily. "I've done what you wanted. Now give me your mobile."

That gave Billy an idea. "I will, but I said I wanted your pussy and I haven't finished with it yet."

"What? What do you want now, for fuck's sake?"

"For a start, you can open your legs and rub my come into your cunt."

He watched as she played with herself with her right hand. It seemed only natural that her other hand should wander to her breasts and begin squeezing the flesh and stroking and pinching the nipples.

"You really are a dirty bitch, aren't you?"

Billy waited until he could see that Julia was starting to enjoy herself again and then moved up the bed. He knelt above her head; knees either side of her shoulders then pointed his flaccid dick at her mouth. He dipped down and nudged her lips with the helmet. Julia's eyes had been closed, but now they opened and her mouth formed an 'o' of surprise and then widened to allow entry by the soft, salty, musky penis.

Much to his surprise, Billy's cock began to grow again. He was looking down at the sexy woman pleasuring her own body and it was exciting him all over again. He started push a little and began to fuck her mouth. After a while the movements became longer and deeper.

Julia's hand stopped their movements as she recognised that Billy was forcing his cock deeper into her mouth. She was starting to gag, but she couldn't push him away, she was trapped. Her head tipped back and this helped a little, but then the shaft pushed even deeper. Somehow, she had overcome the need to throw up and now the hardened member was pushing into her throat. The problem came when his testicles began resting against her nose and blocking her nasal passages, but as he pulled back she managed to breath again.

The situation was more than a little frightening. She was completely at Billy's mercy and could only hope that he would be careful and not hurt her – especially when he came. But she need not have worried; as Billy drew close he pulled out, determined to spray his semen across her face. He rubbed hard and fast aiming the hole at the tip in the direction of her nose. When he began to spray his load it went everywhere. Julia, at first, was disgusted, but as she felt the warm wetness splattering over her, she gasped in pleasure. Some of the milky fluid flew into her mouth and she swallowed it immediately. The drops that were close to her lips were swept up by her tongue.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Julia's Sexual Adventure - Day 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds