• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Seduction Of Spoonman

Seduction Of Spoonman

Every night without fail, I listened to his show. Every night, I hardly heard a word he said. His voice is warm and deep, with a growly sexy edge that would make any woman want him.

After a rough day, it was sheer bliss to curl up in bed in the dark, with the headphones on, and his voice purring in my ears, relaxing and exciting me, easing away all the tension and stress.

One one particular night, my imagination begins to run wild, and I come up with a brillient plan to get his attention.

I reached out in the dark for inspiration, and found a make-up brush I'd forgotten in the bottom of my drawer. Laying back in bed, naked and with the headphones still on, I let the brush drift over my breasts, the tickling sensation making me smile, and his voice making me think up kinkier ideas. As I accidentally let the brush slide over the ticklish spot on my tummy, I decided to have fun and put my plan into action.

Taking the brush lower, and losing all focus on the words he was saying, I pictured him standing at the foot of the bed, growling instructions at me.

The brush lightly stroked my clitoris, making me moan out loud, and writhe on the bed in delight. The new sensations were pure heaven, and I moved the brush faster, in small circles around it, without actually touching it. The pressure and need building, I lightly teased my clit, stroking it just once with the brush, then moving it away. His sensual growl commanded me to do it again, and I followed orders. After a few times, I was ready enough, and horny enough, to go through with my plan, and not care about the consequences. I needed to cum, and I couldn't do it without his permission. My original plan called for a phone call to the station so he could tell me in person, and listen to the results, but I was just a little too shy to do that. So I texted the show, telling him what I was doing and asking him to say a certain few words on the radio if he felt like allowing me to cum. I knew that the other guys working in the studio would also read the text, but I was too horny to care by that stage. All I wanted was to connect with him.

After about ten minutes, he said my asked for words on air, and right after he did, my back arched, my toes curled up, and with the brush on my clit, I had three of the most fantastic orgasms I had EVER experienced.

For the next week, I also had a few on other nights, remembering the tone in his voice as he commanded me to finish.

I made plans to fly to his city, and meet him just once. Just to see if he was as sexy in person as he was over the airwaves.

After my plane landed, I jumped in a taxi and headed off to his radio station to wait near the building. Two women approached, and I heard them talking about Spoony and how he had gone on holiday. They noticed me, and asked if I was ok. When I told them about wantng to meet Spoony, they said he had gone to the airport an hour before my arrival, and that he was flying overseas. Thanking them profusely, I hailed another taxi, and raced to the airport again, throwing an unknown amount of money at the driver as I jumped out and ran into the building.

I hurried up to the counters and quickly purchased a ticket on the same flight as him. The man issuing the ticket seemed attracted to me, so I dug some kinky photos of myself out of my bag, in exchange for arranging my seat to be right next to Spoony.

Now all I could do was wait for the flight to be called, so I took a seat right next to the departure gate to make sure I didn't miss my flight.

As the flight was announced over the intercom, I remained seated for a few minutes, to calm my nerves, and take a look at the other passengers who would be boarding.

Suddenly, the people parted briefly, and I saw him. He was wearing blue jeans that looked as though they had been spray-painted on, and hugged his butt perfectly. I was beginning to get jealous of a clothing item.

Before my thoughts wandered too far, I stood and prepared to board the flight. He was three people ahead of me, and looked resigned to over 30 hours stuck on a plane.

As he stowed his bag in the overhead compartment, and settled into the window seat, I watched him, and helped the lady ahead of me with her bag while she strapped her child into his seat. She smiled her gratitude, and sat down.

Now I had regained some composure, I stowed my own bag beside his, and took my seat beside him. I smiled a hello, and organised my seatbelt, noticing as I did that the jeans he wore hugged his front nicely too.

As the plane took off, I leaned back and shut my eyes, inhaling deeply. I made it appear as though I was resigning myself to seemingly endless hours of sitting, but I was really inhaling his scent, a mixture of Lynx and manhood.

A few hours into the trip, I sensed he was watching me, so I stretched, and smiled at him. We began talking, he introducing himself by his real name, and avoiding the question of what he did for a living. Assuming he wanted anonymity and not to talk "shop", I let him away with it, and we chatted for ages.

When he got up to go to the bathroom, I resisted the urge to pinch his butt as he squeezed past me. There was a relatively long line for the toilets, so he was gone a while. When he got back, I was pretending to be asleep, so he cautiously slid past me and into his seat.

I had wriggled around to get comfortable, and my skirt had risen up, showing off quite a lot more leg and thigh than I usually did, but I allowed it to remain up. I had also popped the top few buttons on my shirt in order to not have it be too tight around my neck. Since I was leaning towards his seat, he had a nice view halfway down my top, and I opened my eyes enough to see through the lashes but still appear to be asleep. He was definitely looking down my top, and since he thought I was asleep, he was looking directly, without fear of being caught.

I let my body relax, bit by bit, concentrating on self hypnosis techniques I have been taught by a friend.

As I relaxed, I ended up half laying, half sitting, with my head on his shoulder. I kept focusing on staying relaxed and heavy, smiling inside myself as I felt his arm go around my shoulders and he pulled me closer.

I muttered "Mhnkmph" sleepily as I cuddled in closer, my mouth less than an inch from his neck. I stayed there for half an hour or so, making sure I kept my body totally limp and heavy.

Then I wriggled slightly, and lay still. Four minutes later, I cuddled even closer and muttered "Mmmm, don't stop!"

As I began to kiss and nibble on his neck, I felt his fingers go under my shirt at the back, gently stroking the base of my spine. I arched my back in pleasure, my nipples pressed into his arm, and I moaned softly in his ear.

I stretched my top arm over his tummy, cuddling in more, and felt his erection against my arm.

I wriggled down in my seat, unzipping his jeans as I lowered my head into his lap.

At that stage he tried to stop me, and wake me up. I raised my head, looked him in the eyes, and said "It's ok Spoony, I've been awake the whole time!". Then I took his cock out of his jeans and began to tease the head with the tip of my tongue. I circle it slowly, and smile as I feel his hands playing with my hair, and giving it a gentle pull when he gets aroused.

I take as much of his cock as I can into my mouth, raising my head up and down slowly so as not to gain the attention of the other passengers, and also to tease him. Altering my speed, I feel him tense up, and stop all movements, denying him the orgasm. He growls, and pulls my hair while pushing my head down, making me take him all the way down my throat. I get another growl as I giggle at his reactions. He begins thrusting his hips, slowly fucking my throat, holding my head in place so I can't escape or take any control.

Using my fingers, I tease and tickle the tender spot between his balls and ass, smiling as I feel his hips raise up even more, and his cock get even harder in my throat. His grip on my hair is painful now, and I suck furiously on his cock, moaning to make my lips vibrate.

This sets him over the edge, and he gives one last thrust down my throat as he moans and shoots his cum down my neck. I swallow and swallow as much as he gives me, loving the taste of him, loving the feeling of being his slut.

As he begins to relax, his grip loosens on my hair, and I am able to move. Each time I do, his body twitches in pleasure as he comes down from the orgasmic high. I remain perfectly still as he gets his breath back, then flick my tongue over the head of his cock, making him twitch and moan again.

Smiling deviously, I massage the length of his cock woth my lips, keeping him hard, and making him growl again. As I look up into his eyes, I notice that they are glazed over and he is purely reacting to what I am doing, there is nothing else in the world for him right now.

I speed up the shaft massage, he growls and grabs a handful of my hair again, but he doesn't have time to thrust down my throat, as I make him cum again, into my mouth. Again I swallow everything he gives me, gently sucking and licking to get it all.

I allow him to totally relax after the second cum, and he drifts off to sleep, looking completely relaxed and peaceful.

I cover him with a blanket, and cuddle up to him, falling asleep myself, for real this time.

I fill in the allotted time, exploring a new country, meeting some people, and doing some shopping.

When it's time to go home, I wait at the departure gate for my flight home.

Spoony sits down next to me, arm around my shoulders and looking forward to our 30 odd hour flight home.

I smiled to myself as he sat beside me, delighted he remembered me, and excited about the long journey ahead.

The plane boarded, we settled in our seats, and the take off went without a hitch. Then things got a little bit interesting!

After not getting much sleep the night before, I was exhausted. Soon, the sound of his steady typing as he worked, and the familiar scent of him, lulled me into a deep and peaceful sleep.

An hour later, I was suddenly woken by angry shouting. I looked up foggily, not totally aware of where I was, to see three men up the front of the plane. One appeared to be trying to reason with another guy, who was trying to push his way into the pilot's cabin.

As his access was prevented, a fight broke out betwen the men, fists and feet were flying in all directions. Somewhere a woman screamed, and several babies and children were crying with fright.

The men fighting gradually made their way down the length of the plane, those in the seats closest to the aisles leaning away from them or leaving their seats and getting out of the way. Many were huddled together on the far side of the plane, hoping for a quick resolution to the situation.

As the raging men neared my seat, which happened to be an aisle seat, I felt a sudden empty void beside me as Spoony stood up.

He stepped over me, and had me slide out of the way into his seat, as he focused on the men making their way to us.

He noticed that the angry man had his back to us, and he signalled the other two who were trying to restrain him, to duck down. As they did, Spoony aimed a fist at the side of the man's head, and one to his throat as he turned in our direction. The man dropped like a stone, unable to move and gasping for air.

He was quickly restrained by an off-duty police officer who happened to be on-board, and was removed to a more secluded area of the plane, away from the other passengers.

The Captain's voice came over the intercom, asking passengers to return to their seats, as the man would remain under close guard for the rest of the trip, assuring them that their safety was of the utmost importance to all the flight crew, and urging everyone to get the attention of a crew member if they had been hurt during the preceeding situation.

Mothers comforted young children, and restrained the older ones who wanted to go look at the captive.

Husbands and boyfriends comforted their partners, and many people came to thank the two men who tried to restrain the captive, and Spoony for dropping him.

As the atmosphere returned to normal and people got back to their usual routines, Spoony sat back down next to me.

I offered his seat back, but he refused, saying that it was my turn to sit by the window anyway, since he'd had it on the flight over. I settled back and smiled my gratitude.

We chatted together, ate together, and slept cuddled up together under a shared blanket, but nothing happened like on the first flight.

As we approached our destination, I prepared myself to say goodbye to him. I'd just worked out what I was going to say, when he turned to me smiling, and asked "Would you like to come to a party with me at the Studio tomorrow night?"

I eagerly jumped at the chance to see him again, and began to plan out what I would wear. I remembered him saying on air once that he liked leggy girls in short skirts and long jackets, as the song goes, and worked out what shops I would need to go to in order to find the appropriate get up to please him.

We hugged goodbye at the airport, and he took my phone and hotel room numbers, so he could arrange what time to pick me up before the party.

All that day I shopped for skirts, the right blouse that was see-through to the point of kinky without looking cheap, some purple lacy underwear, and thigh-high black boots. And of course, I had the long jacket over everything, that hung to my ankles, and covered nothing since it was undone.

The phone in my room rang, and it was Spoony, telling me he was almost there, and asking if I was ready to go. When I confirmed that I was, our conversation was interrupted by a knock at the door. Asking him to hold, I opened it, to see him standing there smiling at me.

I hung up the phone, and stepped into his arms for a cuddle. Unexpectedly, he growled, and swept me up into his arms, carrying me into the hotel room and kicking the door shut behind him.

He kept walking through the room while kissing me, not watching where he was going till we bumped into a wall. He leaned into me, still standing, and I looped my legs around his waist as I kissed him back, my fingers laced through his hair, pulling him closer, kissing him deeper.

I giggled as he growled again, so he stepped away from me as punishment. Somehow I landed on my feet, rearranged my clothing to look semi-respectable, and said "Hello to you too!!"

He grinned, tidied himself up, and took my hand as we went out to his car and headed to the party.

As he introduced me to various people, and we chatted, I could feel his fingers stroking the small of my back like he had done on the first flight, and I squirmed delightedly, exposing more skin for him to caress.

While we were standing at the bar waiting to order drinks, he stood close behind me, one arm around my waist and pulling me closer against him.

His breath was warm on my neck, as he kissed and nibbled his way to my earlobe, making my toes curl with the sensation.

I leaned back against him totally, he was the only thing holding me up, I had melted and become part of him to do with as he desired.

Sensing this, he extracted us from the party, we drove to a dark secluded area on the outskirts of town, and he parked the car.

He adjusted his seat, putting it back as far as it would go, and i straddled his hips, wriggling till the contact between our groins was as close as I could make it. I lay over him, kissing him deeply, craving his touch.

I sat up, and looked deep into his gorgeous blue eyes as I slowly took off my jacket and threw it over into the back seat.

His hands immediately found the buttons on my blouse, and he began to undo them, softly stroking my skin as he went.

As I felt my blouse spread open and lower over my shoulders, trapping my arms, I moaned and arched my back so that my breasts were pushed further towards his hands. I wanted him to grasp them, to pinch the nipples, I wanted him to get rough with me. I begged him, raising and lowering myself on his hips, grinding into the most beautiful erection I have ever felt.

He chuckled, and using my breasts, he pulled me to his mouth, teasing my hard and yet sensitive nipples with his tongue, and nipping them gently with his teeth.

I began to fight back, desperate to be close to his skin, and make him as horny as he had gotten me.

I managed to get my blouse off, and ripped at my bra in desperation. I think I broke it, but by that stage I didn't give a damn, I just wanted to be closer to him. Once I was naked on the top half, I ripped his shirt open, and began to tease his nipples with my tongue as he had done to mine. I giggled as I felt his hips raise up and thrust into me as much as our clothing would allow, and he muttered in frustration. He began to growl at me, so I nibbled his neck to shut him up, loving the way he spanked my ass while I was leaned over him.

Sitting up again, I cupped my breasts in my hands, letting my long brunette hair tumble down. As I watched his face for reaction, I wiggled against his crotch, and licked my own nipples, raising them to my own mouth with my hands.

I suddenly got off his lap, into my own seat, and opened my door. Asking him to put the car's headlights on, I cranked up the radio as Hot Chocolate's "You Sexy Thing" played. I got out into the beam of the lights, not caring who saw, and danced for him, as I took the rest of my clothes off slowly. By the end of the song, I was naked, and to be brutally honest, ready for a good fuck.

I got up on the hood of the car on my knees, cupping my breasts again as I looked into his eyes through the glass.

In an instant, he was out of the car, and holding me in that position while he stood behind me.

He smacked my ass, as he teased and tickled my inner thighs from behind. I moaned and whimpered in ecstasy, almost over the edge.

He sensed the time for teasing was past, and suddenly I felt the head of his cock rubbing my clit. He thrust into me, just rubbing my clit with his cock, till my back arched, and I had the most earth-shattering orgasm of my life.

Before I had begun to relax and come down from the high, I felt his cock graze past the opening of my pussy, which was still pulsing by itself in post-orgasmic bliss.

Immediately, I crawled back towards him as close as I could get, and demanded that he fuck me hard, now!

As he buried himself deep inside me and began thrusting, I felt another orgasm building, and began to thrust backwards in time with him, making him go even deeper, and providing resistance.

The last thing I heard was his deep throated growl, as he spanked me, then I lost all control as wave after orgasmic wave took over my body, and then his own.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Seduction Of Spoonman

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 79 milliseconds