• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Letters to Lacy

Letters to Lacy

Lacy,

I cannot forgive or forget what you did to me. The shock of finding you in bed with another man and screaming in ecstasy is just too much for me to take. As if there could be something worse than to discover your wife sleeping with another man, I find out it is my worst enemy John. You know how much I detest this man and yet you choose him to fuck and in our own bed. This makes you something less than a slut and I think you just fucked him to embarrass me. I hope you two will be happy because this marriage is over.

Chuck

Dear Lacy,

It's been three days now and although I can never forgive you I am now healed enough to at least seek answers. I know you must have known how much humiliation it gives me for you to fuck that bastard John. I can't get that imagine out of my head of your legs wrapped around him and his cock slamming into a place I thought was only for me. If I could just get your thoughts or reasons maybe I could get some closure, so I could get on with my life. I hate the thought that you were enjoying him so much and yet you looked and sounded so erotic, it's just I wish it was me that was giving you so much pleasure.

I understand our sex life had been stale lately now I see that you were probably as tired of it as I was. It's funny but now that we're apart, I am constantly thinking of you and your sexy body. I realize now that I was blaming you for our bad sex as I thought you no longer were interested. If we only could have had some communication, maybe we could have saved our marriage before you ruined it by fucking that piece of shit.

You're Husband,

Chuck

My Dearest Lacy,

The longer we're apart the more I miss you and I want you to know dear I have been true to you. After one week, I now realize that what I witnessed between you and John was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. I am constantly masturbating with the vision of you two in my mind. I can't seem to stop, I cum and then as soon as my mind pictures you two enjoying yourselves I get erect again and them I'm rubbing another one out. I swear my cock is rubbed raw and sore and I still can't stop.

I know I said some terrible things to you but please remember they were said in the heat of anger and they were not from my heart. If you could just forgive me enough to maybe meet over coffee, I would really love to see you again.

Love,

Chuck

My Darling Wife,

I hope you enjoyed our little 'date' as much as I did, it was a shame you had to leave to go see him, but I'm not mad I understand. I'm glad we talked and that you shared your feelings with me even though they hurt my pride. I meant what I said when I told you that you looked more beautiful than ever and I guess I shouldn't have been surprised by your answer that a well-fucked wife is the reason for your beauty.

The more I think about it the more I can understand your needs and really dear I want nothing more than your happiness. I just wish there was some compromise we could reach where we could both be happy.

I noticed the yard is in need of some work; maybe I can come over this weekend and work around the house. If it's all right with you perhaps I can stay for dinner and we can talk some more. Anyway let me know and even if we can't have dinner, I can still come by and do the yard work.

With all my Love,

Chuck

Dearest Lacy,

I must say what started out as strange certainly turned into a pleasant day. At the start, it did bother me a lot to be doing your yard while you are inside banging another man. I understand nothing was said about what you would be doing while I was working, it's just I never thought of it coming up.

Yet when I came in the kitchen for a cold drink and then you came in wearing just his tee shirt it was great. I loved the way you teased me by pulling up the shirt to show me. Then when you started kissing me and then you put my hand to your legs and asked me if I wanted to feel how a well fucked pussy feels. I have to admit, when you asked me if I wanted to watch you and John up close it was a fantasy come to life.

You are right he does have a cock much bigger than me and to see him pleasuring you is a sexual treat. After when you asked me to come clean you up it was shock but you are right I did say I just want to keep you happy. Just the joy of giving you an orgasm made the taste of his slime worth it. Yes, I know making you cum made me cum in my shorts and maybe you're right that is all I deserve because I did enjoy it.

I know now that whatever you want is all right with me, I just want to be some part of your life again. I understand that I'll have to earn the right to be back in your life and all I'm asking for is the chance.

Sitting alone at home in the dark,

Your devoted servant,

Chuck

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Letters to Lacy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 252 milliseconds