• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Alice and Joe and Joan and Charlie

Alice and Joe and Joan and Charlie

My job involves a lot of computer time and the boss recently downsized our office so that a bunch of us work only two days in the office and three days at home with excellent on-line access to a new integrated computer system. Everyone is more productive that way and we're paid by the job, not by the hour. So, since my wife Alice works full time, I sometimes find myself at home with nothing to do.

Looking for something in the attic one day, sorting through boxes of clutter and old furniture and our plastic Christmas tree, I made a surprising discovery. I could look down from our small attic window, through an arched window right over the curtains into my neighbor's bedroom and see their king sized bed. I was never a window peeper before, but standing on a small bench with a pair of 10x binoculars I got a very good view. Charlie's wife Joan works fulltime just like Alice so there is no one at home during the day. Obviously I can't spend much time in the attic at night when Alice is home, but one night I went up there briefly and got a good view of Joan and Charlie in bed. They were each reading a book, but it looked like they slept in the nude. I got a good look at Joanie's tits. Nice.

Every Thursday Charlie takes the afternoon off. Sometimes he plays golf and sometimes he just putters around the house and yard. One Thursday I was in my yard and I noticed the curtains to Charlie's bedroom being pulled closed. That was unusual for the middle of the afternoon.

I went up to the attic to take a look and got the shock of my life. Kissing Charlie was my wife Alice. I got my binoculars, stood on a small bench, and watched fascinated as they began to undress. I hadn't noticed anything different when she went to work that morning, but I saw it as she stripped. She was wearing her spike heels instead of her usual work shoes, and when she took off her dress she was wearing hose and a garter belt. She had on a sexy bra and panties -- from one of those fancy shops. I had never seen her wear this sort of thing before. There must have been music because she was dancing for him.

She reached behind her and unfastened her bra. Then teasing Charlie she let it drop when her back was to him. Then she put her hands behind her head and pushed her elbows back to make her breasts stand out and slowly turned and showed him her tits. My wife is very well built for thirty-five with large breasts that show the slight sexy sag of maturity that I loved. She wore a bikini well and her rich suntan accentuated those beautiful creamy white breasts, which swayed gently as she danced for Charlie's pleasure. Charlie stood by the bed watching her and rubbed the obvious bulge in his pants. I was starting to get a hard on myself and I started to massage my own bulge.

After she had danced a few more minutes, she hooked her thumbs in the narrow waist of her panties and slowly pulled them down, again with her back turned so Charlie couldn't see her pussy. The creamy white sun-protected triangles on each buttock were always a turn on for me, so when Charlie stared at her ass I knew exactly what he was seeing. He took his shirt off and started unbuckling his belt. I could see her flat, sun tanned belly down to her beaver, which was thick and curly-haired. Alice had the kind of beaver that I liked to hold close to my face and rub my cheek against. I think Charlie liked her beaver too when she slowly turned and gave him a clear view. He dropped his shorts and his cock was hard and sticking straight out. I had my dick in my hand, stroking it, thinking about my wife getting ready to fuck my neighbor.

Alice was naked now except for spike heels, hose, and garter belt, and her dancing became much more sexy. She even did a few bumps and grinds. I wanted to hear the music, but I was forced to watch in silence. Charlie tried to put his arms around her but she pushed him away and kept dancing. She had never danced for me this way, I thought, and she looks like she actually enjoys it.

My mind was bursting with mixed emotions. I felt jealous because my wife was getting ready to fuck another guy. But, I was turned on by what I was watching and I was getting horny. I was almost eager to watch Charlie fuck her. It was a new feeling, a new sexual stimulation that I had never experienced before. I liked it. I kept stroking my dick. From the look on Alice's face I could tell she enjoyed stripping and dancing for Charlie. I had no idea that she might be turned on by exposing herself like that.

Finally Charlie grabbed her by the hand and pulled her into bed. She kicked her shoes off, lay on her back, and spread her legs wide. Charlie got between her legs and she reached down, grabbed his cock, and guided it into her pussy, with her left hand -- just like when I fucked her. Then she moved her hand down under her thigh and started to play with his balls as he fucked her -- just like she played with mine. He fucked slowly at first, then faster and faster. Her legs were high in the air and bounced as each thrust drove Charlie's cock deep inside her. He lasted less that five minutes till he pumped his load. She had her arms around his back holding him in the saddle and humping him hard for another minute. Then, I thought I could see her have her own orgasm. I knew that Charlie's dick was getting a massage. Alice's pussy always squeezed down hard on my cock when she had her orgasms. Finally, he rolled off of her and she lay there with her legs spread wide, breathing hard. That sight was too much for me and I shot my wad as I watched strands of his thick, creamy cum starting to drip out of her pussy and run down to her ass.

They lay there resting and talking and laughing. After about twenty minutes he started to play with her tits and she moved over and began to suck his cock to get him hard again. When his dick was hard and standing straight up she mounted him, reverse cowboy style, so she was facing me, and began to fuck him. Now she was doing most of the work. I could see those big tits bouncing as she fucked. This really turned me on and I started stroking my dick again. They fucked a lot longer in this position, but this time I was sure she had an orgasm because I could see her face and the way she humped differently when she started to come. She fell forward on his legs and rested. Then they got up and headed for the bathroom. I think they took a shower together because they came out at the same time drying off in the bedroom.

The whole thing had taken less than an hour and then his car pulled out of the garage. I could only see him in the car driving, but I knew she was crouching down. He must have picked her up somewhere and brought her to his house. How long had this been going on, I wondered? I didn't wonder very long because I had my dick out and was jacking off again thinking about Charlie fucking my wife.

Alice came home at the usual time wearing her usual work shoes. Her spike heels must have been in her large purse. Had I not seen what she had done, I would never have suspected anything. She had on her usual underwear that night. I was turned on thinking about what I had seen and I fucked her. Her pussy was a little more lubricated than usual, probably from Charlie's cum.

Everything was exactly normal except that after we fucked she said, "Wow, you're turned on tonight. What did you do? Watch an porn film?"

"Well, yes," I said. "I guess you could say it was something like that. It turned me on."

She chuckled. "Watch it again, will you?"

"You better believe I will do exactly that."

Well, I checked her behavior more closely. She was no different when we were with Joan and Charlie as a couple. But, every Thursday, her sexy spike heels were not in the closet when she left for work and I got a floorshow through binoculars. I started to fuck her every Thursday night, thinking about what I had seen earlier that day.

After several weeks, I thought maybe, Joan might like to watch. So, one Thursday I paid a visit to Joan at work and telling her a couple of whoppers, somehow persuaded her to come to our house at just the right time. I think she thought I was trying to get her into bed, but instead I led her up to the attic.

We were standing there watching when Charlie arrived and drove into the garage, seemingly alone. I had gotten an extra set of binoculars for the occasion. When Charlie and Alice walked into the bedroom, they closed the curtains and started kissing. I thought Joan was going to race over there and break in on them. I held her and persuaded her to just watch. Their performance was, as usual, a stunning, sexually stimulating one, especially the second fuck with Alice in reverse cowboy -- which seemed to be a favorite of hers. I was hoping that watching would turn on Joan and I got lucky. I could tell by her breathing that she was.

I stood close to Joanie as we both watched our spouses flirt and laugh and fuck. Early on, I started to play with Joanie's boobs through her dress. After a bit she reached down and started to stroke my hard cock in my pants. Then she moved my hand down to her pussy, pulling her dress up so that I had better access. Running my hand under her panties I felt her pussy, dripping wet from her excitement. We were both turned on by watching our spouses fuck.

After they finished Joanie and I went down to the guest bedroom, stripped down buck naked, and fucked like newlyweds. We had a second fuck and then lay there and talked about what we had seen and tried to decide what we should do about it. We decided not to decide until after we had watched them again the next Thursday. And, then the Thursday after that. I told Joanie she was a great fuck and she told me I was too. Watching our spouses fuck made our sex better.

Reverse cowboy was obviously one of Alice's favorite positions. They used it a lot. So one Thursday night I asked her to fuck reverse cowboy.

"That's new," she said. "What brought this on?"

"I saw it on the internet," I said.

"On company time?"

"It was just a short film," I said. "But the gal turned me on."

After that I began to duplicate their second fuck with Alice every Thursday night. He usually fucked her in the missionary position to start but their second fuck was different. Sometimes he did her doggie style, sometimes cowboy, often reverse cowboy. I duplicated it each Thursday night. A couple of times she gave me a strange look, but this went on for several weeks until Charlie did her standing up against the wall. When I asked Alice for that she got a really strange look on her face.

"Joe, have you got something to tell me?"

I looked at her with what I hoped was a puzzled expression and said, "Why should I have something to tell you?"

"You bastard! Have you been talking to somebody?" She looked afraid and angry at the same time.

I chuckled, thinking that she had to find out sometime. "You think I've been talking to Charlie?"

"He told you! That son-of-a-bitch told you!"

"No, Charlie didn't tell me," I said.

Then I led her up to the attic -- both of us buck-naked -- pointed to the window to Charlie's bedroom. The curtains were drawn but we could see through the arch window above the curtains. Charlie and Joan were in bed, naked as usual, and both were reading. Joan's tits were visible.

"Shit!" was all she could say.

I handed her a pair of binoculars, took my own, and helped her up on the bench to get a better view.

"Shit!" She said again. "How long have you been watching us?"

Then quickly looking at the binoculars in my hand she said, "Why two pair of binoculars?"

"One is for Joan. She watches too. We both get turned on. Then we go downstairs and we fuck. Think about it. All four of us are fucking Thursday afternoon."

She looked thoughtful for a moment, and then she chuckled. "I guess I can't complain about you fucking Charlie's wife if I'm fucking Charlie. Jesus! In some ways I'm glad! We got started by accident, Joe, and then it just kept going. And then, I didn't know how or what to tell you. Joanie doesn't mind?"

"Joanie doesn't mind. She likes to watch -- it turns her on. And she likes to fuck me after she watches you two. But we still have one problem." I said.

"What's that?"

"How do we tell Charlie? Do you want to tell him?" I asked.

"Hell no!" Alice almost shouted.

"Well, lets wait a couple of weeks and think about it." I suggested.

"Wait a couple of weeks! With you two watching us fuck? I don't think I can manage that."

Well, somehow Alice did manage it. The first time, when she got home from work she didn't bother to change out of her sexy underwear. She was naked a few minutes after getting home.

"You bastard! You and Joan were watching?"

"We were!"

"Did you fuck her?" Alice was standing there in the living room naked except for her spike heels, hose, and garter belt.

"Of course."

"Jesus! What a turn on! It turned me on to know that you and Joan were watching us fuck! It really turned me on! I never expected that. They say that people who love each other have a chemistry. How come you like to watch and I like to be watched?"

I thought about it for a moment. "Chemistry, I guess."

"Well, I hope you got a couple more loads left in you balls," she said, "because being watched has made me as horny as a bitch in heat sniffin' up a big old hound dog."

Fortunately, I was able to satisfy her need. Afterwards, we rested in bed and talked about Charlie.

"Okay," she said, "How do we tell Charlie?"

"You're the one fucking him. Why don't you tell him?"

"You're the one fucking his wife. One of you two should tell him."

"Okay, let's wait another week," I said.

"Done deal!"

I broke the news to Joan who understood why there was no problem with Alice about us fucking.

"What the hell can she say?"

Then I told her that Alice said she enjoyed fucking Charlie lot more when she knew that we were watching. And, that she was very definitely horny and a better fuck that night. Joanie thought about that for a minute.

"I wonder if I would be turned on by someone watching us fuck?"

Thursday got to be a big day for the three of us. But we still had to figure a way to tell the other partner in this foursome what was going on. We talked a lot about how to tell him.

One Saturday Joanie came over to the house. Charlie was watching football. The three of us had still not come up with a way to tell Charlie. Joanie was bubbling over with enthusiasm.

"Here's how to do it." She said first thing. "We pick a day when we three can be here and Alice drops in on Charlie at work. She tells him he has to come home right away. There's something he's got to see. She takes him up to the attic and hands him the binoculars and when he looks in his own bedroom, what does he see?"

"Oh my God!" Alice cried. We don't tell him. We show him!"

We all stared to laugh. The idea of Charlie seeing me fuck his wife in his own bed was just too funny. After all, that's the exact way I had found out what was going on. Why shouldn't Charlie find out the same way?

So we worked out the logistics and timing and the crazy, but believable, story to get Charlie up to the attic at just the right time. We had several back-up plans and spent a lot of time planning. None of these efforts, of course, interfered with out regular Thursday fucking.

The big day finally arrived and I was in Charlie's bedroom with Joanie peeping out between the curtains. We had knocked off a quickie to get in shape for the big event, and her pussy was dripping. When Alice's car came into the driveway Joanie ran back to bed. I had a momentary lapse. I was nervous and afraid of the one thing that could go wrong. I had never fucked before an audience before. What would I do if my pecker failed? It almost did, but Joanie was on it in an instant like a duck on a June bug, sucking away so we wouldn't have to fake it like the old soft porn movies. She got it up and in and I took a few pumps missionary style. Then I turned over and she flipped around into reverse cowboy and started to fuck me. We were angled on the bed so my face would be visible from the attic window.

I had a picture in my head of Alice leading Charlie up the stairs to the attic, getting him up on the bench and handing him the binoculars. I didn't want to be late and when I figured the time was just about right I yelled to Joanie.

"You're on Joanie! Give it your best!"

And she did. She started to pump her hips big time, which made those lovely tits of hers bounce wildly up and down. She looked directly at the attic window, gave her biggest and brightest smile, and began to wave her hand to her husband. I started to wave as well and tried to smile, although I had my fingers crossed hoping my pecker would keep on doing its job. Fortunately it did. In my mind I saw Charlie looking through binoculars at us.

Then, suddenly, I had a very strange feeling. I thought about Charlie and Alice watching us and I began to get very horny. My last thought before I started that short journey to La-La-Land was that this had to be what Alice told me about - the thrill of being watched. I liked it too! I forgot about Charlie and Alice and I was in no mood for fancy fucking, so I rolled Joanie off of me, spread her legs, and got on top of her. I lifted her legs high in the air with her knees almost touching her ears so I could shove that thick sausage deep inside her. Then I started to pump that pussy like a pile driver. Joanie was turned on too. If there had been a sound track in the attic Charlie could have heard his loving wife grunting like an animal every time my cock went deep. I think I felt her come, but I was too busy to notice and I was having too much fun to care. I pumped a big load into her and collapsed on her sweating body, both of us breathing heavily. She looked up at me with a big grin and said "Holy Jesus that was a good fuck!" Then we had a long, lingering, wet kiss. I hoped Charlie enjoyed watchin' his wife getting fucked as much as I enjoyed fuckin' her.

*

Dear Reader: I may have sent this story to the wrong category. Picture in your mind this guy standing on a bench in the attic with binoculars in one hand and his pecker in the other jacking off into a plastic Christmas tree - or whatever the hell was stored in the attic in front of him. Then think of two people balanced on that same small bench each trying to make out with one hand while keeping the binoculars in their other hand steady enough to watch their spouses fuck. All the while being careful not to fall off that little bench into that damn Christmas tree. Then ask yourself why didn't the author send this story to the humor category. Oh, and while you're at it -- figure out why Joan never noticed those dirty bath towels and semen stained sheets every Thursday when she came home from work before she became a voyeur. But, fantasy is fantasy so all of us are experts at suspension of disbelief.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Alice and Joe and Joan and Charlie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 251 milliseconds