• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Busty Jessica's Sexual Adventures Ch. 07

Busty Jessica's Sexual Adventures Ch. 07

(Thanks to Busty Jessica and all of the Busty Jessica fans everywhere! Thanks also to meg1 and Pennlady for editing. There will be many more chapters to come.)

*

Jessica gagged a little. The shaft in her mouth went in just a little bit too far this time before pulling all the way out. Just like that, her mouth was empty. A tear slid down her cheek and a drop of saliva dribbled out of her mouth. Was that a tear of fear or of sadness? It was sadness that she was helpless to see or chase down her oral intruder. She silently mouthed the word "please?" and parted her full, red lips in a gesture of obedience.

The next few seconds felt like an eternity. There was no sight, sound, taste or feeling except for the hard chair on which she sat upright and the ropes and shackles that held her in place.

She wore ear protectors that blocked out sound and a tight strand of fabric across her eyes. She couldn't see or hear anything and she could only move her head a few inches forward and to either side.

Her lips were soon parted by the same monster cock that had been between them earlier. She bobbed her head forward to match the rhythm of the cock that was sliding in and out of her mouth as best she could.

Busty Jessica didn't care if her head movements or the actions of her tongue swirling around the shaft betrayed her arousal. She loved sex and the rougher the better; she had done nearly everything with wild abandon. This was a bit different though.

She had never awoken bound to a chair! Was she in trouble? Was this one of her rough friends or one of Seth's acquaintances out for revenge?

Did it really matter?

She couldn't do anything about it anyway so decided she may as well enjoy it.

The thick cock started driving into her mouth with more urgency. She was too experienced not to know that he was about to cum. To help him along, Jessica clamped her lips just a little bit tighter and increased her suction. It worked all too well, as he erupted almost immediately into her mouth. Rope after rope of cum shot into her mouth and she hungrily swallowed it all. After all she didn't know if he intended to feed her, and she might need all the protein she could get!

After the last violent shudders of his orgasm, her unseen host pulled his cock out of Jessica's mouth with a wet plop and a dribble of sperm leaked onto her heavy chest. Oh, what a chest Jessica had. She had two massive melons that jutted from her chest and stopped traffic wherever she went.

Jessica waited with bated breath. It wasn't long before she was smacked across the face hard enough to sting but not hard enough to leave a bruise. She smiled. She had always liked sex rough and knew that a smack like that could only lead to better things. She instinctively opened her mouth again and it was quickly stuffed with another cock.

This one was much thicker than the last cock, and the man that it belonged to had a much larger gut. As he started pumping his cock in and out of her mouth his hairy belly kept smashing into her forehead. Jessica was really getting turned on by now and was pretty sure that the wet spot growing in the crotch of her underwear was giving her away.

After a few minutes of frantic pumping the man pulled his cock out of Jessica's mouth and shot his load on her face and tits. Jessica tried in vain to capture some of his seed with her tongue but most of it landed out of reach or in her thick, tangled hair. How was she ever going to get her hair clean again, she wondered.

The next half an hour went pretty much the same. A steady line of men invaded her mouth and came either in it or around it and then suddenly it stopped. At first she thought it was just a little break and she kept parting her inviting lips for more cock. Her mouth remained empty for a long time.

The minutes turned into hours and with all of her senses denied she started to get hysterical. Her mouth was so dry that she felt her tongue start to swell and tears started to stream down her face.

"I need some fucking water!" She tried to yell, but her throat was too dry. "Anything!"

"SMACK!" She was hit hard enough to draw blood from her bottom lip.

Jessica stopped yelling and was rewarded with a bottle of water pressed to her lips. She drank and drank and started to feel better almost immediately. The water bottle was pulled from Jessica's lips and soon after, her ear coverings were removed.

"Thank you!" Jessica said just a little bit too loudly.

She could hear movement in the room, but she couldn't tell how many people were there. She heard the sound of zippers going down and she felt the men closing in on her. Jessica started to quiver in excitement. What were they going to do next?

Soon there was a soft blast of warm liquid on her face; she knew right away from the pungent odor that it was urine. The first light stream of urine was soon joined by at least a half a dozen more. Jessica opened her mouth and moved her head from side to side as far as she could to get some in her mouth.

Finally there it was. A man directly in front of her was pissing straight into her mouth and Jessica loved it! She kept her mouth open and let the piss well up and spill out of her mouth and down onto her giant boobs and to the chair below. After about two minutes of this the streams stopped and she could heaer the sound of zippers being pulled up.

She could hear footsteps and the sound of a door opening and closing at the far end of the room. Then it was quiet. Jessica sat on the chair, soaking wet with the taste of urine on her tongue and squirming in her seat. She let loose a torrent of her own urine to mix with the rest welling up under her luscious ass.

Jessica didn't know that the water she had been given was drugged; within minutes, she was asleep.

Jessica awoke still blindfolded but cleaned up and placed in a different position. She was completely naked with her ass exposed in a doggie-style position. Her hands were still bound, but she was bent over a padded rail of some kind so that she was on her knees. She wondered why she and Seth had never thought of doing this.

She heard a sound from beside her to the left and she soon felt hands on her boobs, making a trail to her thick, dark nipples.

Jessica shrieked as someone placed a clamp onto her left nipple and again as the same thing was done to the right. The initial pain soon subsided and she there was a dull throbbing sensation in each breast.

"What?" Jessica managed to say before her mouth was invaded with another cock. The man meant business and thrust into her with long, deep strokes. She drooled helplessly as the man fucked her face.

Jessica shuddered as she felt something cold and wet smeared around her anus. A finger and then two entered her rectum. After making sure she was good and ready, the fingers were replaced by a hard cock. Jessica grunted around the cock still invading her mouth as the man behind her slowly slid his cock into her ass to the hilt.

He stopped momentarily to let her get used to him and then started slowly fucking her ass with strokes like the man in her mouth.

Soon both cocks had built up a steady, hard, pounding rhythm as they fucked her. Finally, Jessica was receiving the pleasure she desperately needed.

Jessica tried to bob her head and buck her hips as much as the contraption she was bound to allowed her, but it wasn't much.

Plop! The cocks in her mouth and anus were pulled out at exactly the same, time and just as Jessica was about to cum!

"No, you fuckers!" she screamed in anger. "Put'em back! Put'em back!"

She heard the men moving around and suddenly her ass was filled with cock again, much to her delight. Jessica opened her mouth to say thank you when it was filled with cock again. She gagged around this cock as she realized what had just happened. She knew instantly by the taste; she had tasted this mixture of olive oil and her own ass before.

This turned her on even more and she sucked the cock into her mouth with as much force as she could as she neared her first orgasm of her ordeal.

It hit her with stunning force. Her whole body shook and she screamed around the thick cock pumping into her mouth. At almost the same time she could feel hot ropes of cum shooting deep into her ass. God, she loved that feeling!

The man behind her continued pumping for a few more minutes and then pulled his cock out of her ass abruptly. Just as she was savoring the last few moments of her orgasm, a stream of semen shot into her mouth. She barely had time to gulp it down as another and another erupted into her mouth. She made sure to swallow every last drop, even taking the time to suck him hard one last time before he withdrew from her mouth.

Then it was over.

She was untied, jerked up and carried out of the room and into the crisp night air. She was put into a van, which moved quickly.

Jessica lay there on the cold metal floor of the van, savoring the taste of olive oil and cum. The van came to a sudden stop and the sliding door was opened. Jessica was dragged out of the van by her hair and thrown down on the pavement. Just like that the van sped off and she was all alone.

Her hands and feet were still bound tight with what she thought was duct tape but her blind fold had come loose (been removed on purpose?) and she could see for the first time in who knew how long.

She rolled to a kneeling position and looked around. She was in a dark alley in the city. From the position of the moon, she figured it was about midnight. She heard a noise from behind her and smiled in delight.

There were a couple of older men walking towards her.

"Hey!" she said thankfully. "Am I glad to see you two. Do you think you could help me get loose and find a phone somewhere?"

Both men just smiled and kept advancing towards her as they reached down and unzipped their pants. Both of them fished out impressive, massively veined cocks.

Jessica just smiled and parted her lips again. Who knew... maybe one of them would decide to fuck her!

The End

Sethp

Copyright 2010

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Busty Jessica's Sexual Adventures Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds