• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cowboy Steak and Beans

Cowboy Steak and Beans

123

This story is a sequel to "Louis Makes a Decision". You may want to read that story before beginning this one, but it's not necessary. This story can be read and enjoyed on it's own.

"Cowboy Steak and Beans" is about a dominant hot wife who delights in humiliating her submissive cuckold husband while she freely enjoys the sexual favors of other men. That is the kind of story I write. If this type of story offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable then I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

My stories are passionately romantic and they are filled with drama and emotion. The dominant hot wives in my stories dearly love their submissive cuckold husbands. If you like romantic dramas then you may still be able to enjoy my stories even if you don't embrace the cuckold hotwife life style.

I still urge caution. All of my stories include scenes of cuckolding, domination, mild sadomasochism and humiliation. It is essential that you be secure enough in your own sexuality to not feel personally threatened when you read about people who enjoy expressing their love for each other in unconventional ways.

That said, if you are just looking for romantic dramas this story and it's predecessor, "Louis Makes a Decision" are not good choices for you. Sarah Raymond is the most dominant and sadistic wife that I have ever created. She loves her husband, but she also torments him with relentless intensity. These two stories are meant for enthusiasts of this genre.

If you are looking for romantic dramas and won't be offended by the hot wife cuckold life style I would suggest some of my earlier stories. "Sandra and Stevie" or "April's Story" would be good choices.

*

It was the second Sunday in November. Sarah and I had just landed at the San Antonio airport. We were traveling to the tiny town of Janderville, Texas. Janderville was the home of my Great Aunt Maude.

When she was 18, Maude married a Texas cattle rancher named Ben Palmer and moved to Janderville. She spent the rest of her life there helping her husband run their ranch.

While I was growing up my great aunt was a frequent guest in our house. Everyone loved Maude. She was a fascinating woman. My mother went to visit her at least once a year. Because of school, I was never allowed to accompany her on these trips. This was going to be my first visit to Janderville. Unfortunately, it wasn't a pleasure trip.

Last week my cousin Diane called to tell me that Maude was dying in a Janderville nursing home. That night I explained the situation to Sarah. The next day my wife had her secretary make all the necessary travel arrangements. Sarah was adamant, we were going to Texas.

We were lucky, the timing was good. Monday was Veterans Day. The University was on a short break and Sarah had a day with a clear court calendar. This allowed us to fly to Texas on Sunday morning and return home again the next day.

Three hours after landing in San Antonio we were speeding down a two lane highway in west central Texas. We had just passed through the Texas hill country. The scenery was beautiful.

Sarah was at the wheel of our rented Cadillac. She always did the driving when we traveled together. You might say that applied to all aspects of our marriage. My wife always drove.

Sarah liked to drive fast. I watched as she pulled up behind two slower cars and floored the accelerator. My wife took a deep breath as the powerful Cadillac engine roared to life. She casually swung our car into the oncoming traffic lane and passed the two cars like they were standing still. Power was an aphrodisiac to Sarah. When she pulled back into our lane I looked over at the speedometer. We were traveling at well over ninety miles per hour.

It was seven months since we reunited. If you read our previous story, you know about our divorce. Sarah and I got remarried in mid June. That crisis forged a solid bond between us. Since we got back together, our marriage has been a model of indestructible love.

Don't get me wrong. I am still a submissive cuckold slave.

Sarah continues to go dancing every Thursday night with her friends Cassie and Monica. On these evenings my wife occasionally meets a guy she likes. When she does, she feels free to bring him home. After introducing him to me, they generally go directly to her bedroom and spent the rest of the night fucking.

Sarah has had two steady boyfriends since we remarried. Those guys have to go through an interesting selection process. Sarah invites them to dinner. She likes to get my opinion about a guy before she starts seeing him on a regular basis. If I don't approve of her new man, he's out on his ear.

Sarah's newest boyfriend drove us to the airport that morning. His name was Derek Snyder. Mr. Snyder was generally fair and kind, but he treated me with just enough calculated disdain to keep me in my place. Even though Derek was 27 and I was 40, Sarah required me to address him as Mr. Snyder.

Because our flight left at 7:00 that morning, Mr. Snyder spent the previous night at our house.

I served them a very nice dinner of poached salmon and rice pilaf. After dinner Derek and Sarah sat on the living room couch and taunted me by making out while I cleaned the kitchen and dining room. My wife actually gave her boyfriend a blow job while I timidly watched from the dining room.

After they finally got bored with tormenting me, they retired to Sarah's bedroom where, judging from the noise my wife made, they spent most of the rest of the night fucking.

Once I was done cleaning the house I retired to my own bedroom. I was excited. I would have loved to masturbate, but of course I couldn't. There was a man in the house. I was wearing my chastity cage. This was one of Sarah's strictest rules. When she has a male visitor I am not allowed "to run around with a free swinging dick". She always laughs and tells me that she wouldn't want me to get the idea that I was the equal of one of her stud lovers.

The next morning we were up very early. I served a nice breakfast to Derek and Sarah and then my wife gave her boyfriend a goodbye blow job while I put our bags in my beige minivan.

We had to take my car to the airport. Derek and Sarah both drove sports cars. My minivan was the only vehicle big enough to hold all three of us and our luggage.

The minivan was a birthday present from Sarah. When she gave it to me there was a note on the dash board.

"Dear Louis,

This is the perfect car for the perfect housewife.

Your loving husband,

Sarah"

Sarah loved to tease me about our marital roles. She took great pleasure in pointing out that she was the dominant partner so according to tradition, she must be the husband and I was the submissive partner, so I must be the wife. I'm not sure the women's rights movement would appreciate Sarah's joke, but she found it very funny.

Just before we left the house, I took Sarah aside. "Ms. Raymond, may I ask a favor?'

She nodded to me. "Certainly Louis."

"I'm still wearing my chastity cage. Could you please remove it before we leave for the airport?"

Sarah considered my request. After a moment she shook her head. "I'm sorry Louis, you know the rules. Derek is still with us. It just wouldn't be right." She patted my head. "I promise that I'll take it off as soon as we get to the motel in Janderville."

I sighed and bit my lower lip.

When she noticed my dejected expression, my wife shook her head. Her voice took on a very firm tone. "Louis this really is for the best. There are going to be lots of men at the airport. If you're wearing your cage, I think it will be much easier for you to remember your place." Her voice softened. "Now it's time to leave, go get in the back seat of the minivan."

As we sped down the highway to Janderville, I glanced over at my wife. She was a stunning beauty. Sarah Raymond was a 5' 8" blond with a luscious figure that drew the attention of every man she encountered. She knew she was attractive and she enjoyed flaunting her beauty.

Sarah knew exactly how to do that. At that moment she was wearing a very expensive tan corduroy sport jacket with a pair of faded skin tight western jeans. The Jeans did a wonderful job of showcasing her gorgeous ass. It was an attractive outfit, but Sarah's blouse turned it into a masterpiece. The blouse was a lacy, embroidered white shirt that buttoned up the front. When she got dressed this morning, my wife had left the top three buttons open.

Sarah went braless whenever she had the opportunity. This wasn't because she didn't need a brassiere, believe me she did. My wife went braless because she loved the effect it had on the men she encountered. Today's outfit was no exception. Sarah's ample cleavage poured out of the open top of her blouse.

It was just after 2:00 pm when we entered the city limits of Janderville. City might be a misleading term. Janderville was actually a sleepy little cowboy town. The highway went through the center of the business district and served as the main street. There was a two block stretch with a feed store, a grocery store, a hardware store, a gas station, a cafe and a bar.

The high school was at one end of the town. The only motel was four blocks down Main Street at the other end of town. As we drove passed the high school I noticed there was a football field complete with bleachers and lights. This was rural Texas. Football was king here.

My wife pulled the Cadillac into the parking lot of the Slumber Rest Motel.

We went inside. Sarah took care of the check in details. After she was done she smiled at the desk clerk and asked, "Where we can get a nice dinner this evening?"

The attractive middle aged woman behind the desk handed us our keys and said in a lovely Texas drawl, "Your best bet is the King's Court Supper Club. It's in Sanderson. That's about eighteen miles down the highway."

"Isn't there some place closer?'

"Sure, Molly's Cafe on Main Street."

"How's the food at Molly's?"

"Just fine as long as you want cowboy steak and beans."

"Can we get a cocktail there?"

The desk clerk shook her head. "No Ma'am, but you can get one across the street at Benny's Saloon."

Sarah nodded. "Thank you."

As we turned to leave the desk clerk called to us. "By the way, if you want to watch the football game tonight you're going to have to go to Benny's."

Sarah stared at her. "Why is that?"

She shrugged. "Our Satellite dish is broken. Benny's is the only place in town that will have the game on television." She smiled at us. "If you want a good seat to watch the game, I'd get there early. It's the Cowboy's against the Giants. This is Sunday Night Football. You're in Cowboy country. People here have been talking about this game all week long.

As we stepped out the door, Sarah waved. "Thanks, we'll remember that."

The nursing home was at the other end of town. We drove the four blocks. When we got there, Sarah pulled the Cadillac into the parking lot. We got out and went inside.

Aunt Maude was just barely conscious. When I told her who we were she smiled. That was the full extent of our communication that afternoon. I think she remembered who I was, but I couldn't really be sure. We spent a couple hours holding Maude's hand. When we saw the staff bringing supper trays to the rooms we realized it was dinner time and decided to leave.

Once we got back to the car, Sarah held my hand. "Are you okay baby?"

I smiled. "Thanks, I'm fine." I shrugged. "Getting old is hard."

Sarah squeezed my hand. "I'm glad we have each other. It will make getting old much easier for me."

I sighed. "I'm glad we got back together."

She nodded. "So am I."

Sarah put the car into gear and backed out into Main Street. "Let's go get a nice dinner." She looked at me. "An eighteen mile drive doesn't seem all that far to me."

"I agree, we can be at the supper club in fifteen minutes."

Sarah put the Cadillac into gear and took off. We had just gone two blocks when she slammed on the breaks. A middle aged cowboy was crossing the street. It was dusk, but there was still enough light to see that he was a very handsome man.

He hadn't bothered to look before he stepped into the street. It was easy to understand why. At six o'clock on Sunday evening the Main Street of Janderville looked like an empty parking lot.

When he heard our car stopping the cowboy turned and stared at us. After a moment, he casually tipped his hat and continued across the street.

My wife gasped when she saw his full head of dark hair and chiseled jaw. He looked like a movie cowboy. She continued staring at this matinee idol as he sauntered the rest of the way across the street, stepped onto the side walk and disappeared into Molly's Cafe.

Sarah pulled the car into a parking place and turned to me. "Louis, if you don't mind I've suddenly developed an appetite for cowboy steak and beans."

I laughed. "I guess the night life in Janderville just got a whole lot more attractive."

My wife grinned at me. "It most certainly did."

We went into Molly's Cafe and found a table. The cowboy was seated three tables away from us. Sarah took the chair that was facing him. I knew why. During dinner my wife fully intended to brazenly flirt with this strange man.

The waitress hurried over to our table and set menus in front of us. She was an attractive woman in her early forties. She flashed us an engaging smile. "Hi I'm Mandy, welcome to Molly's cafe. Ya all are new around here."

Sarah smiled at her. "Yes we are Mandy. What do you recommend for dinner?"

"I had the meatloaf tonight. It was pretty good.'

"Mandy could you get us two cups of coffee while we look at the menu?"

"I most certainly can."

Mandy left to get our coffee. We read our menus. The choices were very limited. The special was meatloaf. We could also choose fried chicken or a twelve ounce sirloin steak with a side of pinto beans. I assumed that this was the cowboy steak and beans.

Sarah set her menu down. "I'm going to have the sirloin steak. You'll be having the meatloaf."

I took a deep breath. "So it's going to be like that?" When Sarah and I were in a restaurant and she was feeling dominant she always ordered for me.

She nodded. "You'd better believe it Pussyboy."

"I kind of had my heart set on the steak."

She shook her head. "Sorry Wimpboy. I'm the only one whose eating steak tonight. You're having the meatloaf."

I chuckled. "I think we might be in for an interesting evening."

Sarah grinned. "I certainly hope so."

Mandy returned with the coffee pot.

While she was pouring a cup for each of us my wife set her menu down. "Mandy I'll have the sirloin steak done medium rare. My husband will be having the meat loaf."

Mandy turned and stared at me. In Janderville, Mandy was used to seeing the husband order for his wife. She was mildly shocked.

I shrugged. "She's the boss."

Mandy giggled. "Oh my, you two are certainly an interesting couple."

Sarah winked at her. "Mandy you have no idea how interesting we are. What you're seeing is just the tip of the iceberg."

Mandy stared at Sarah. After a moment she turned and looked at me. I had my head obediently bowed.

Mandy's face suddenly turned red. She covered her mouth with her hand in shock and said, "Oh dear!" Then she grabbed our menus and quickly scurried off to the kitchen."

After she was gone Sarah looked at me. "Did you enjoy that as much as I did Pussyboy?"

I nodded. "You're turning this into a very exciting meal."

The service at Molly's was excellent. Our food arrived quickly. We didn't talk much during dinner. My wife's attention was focused elsewhere. That was okay, we'd spent the entire day traveling together. We were actually talked out.

I spent the meal observing Sarah. I never get tired of watching her while she's trying to get a man's attention. My wife is a mistress of seduction.

Once the cowboy finished his dinner he ambled over to the cash register, paid his check and picked up a toothpick. He turned around, put the toothpick in his mouth and strolled over to our table.

He put his hand on the back of my wife's chair and leaned over. "Honey you look good enough to eat."

Sarah pointed at me and smiled. "That's his job. I'm sure that you and I could find a much more interesting way to enjoy each other."

The cowboy chewed on his toothpick. After a moment he nodded. "I do believe we could."

He looked at me. "Is that your husband?"

Sarah nodded. "He is, but you really don't have to worry about him. He's not going to do anything to interfere with our fun."

The cowboy smirked. "Is that true buddy? Will it be okay with you if I decide to hook up with your wife tonight?"

I stared at the floor. Everyone in the restaurant was watching us. I was completely humiliated.

Sarah leaned forward. "Louis, the man asked you a question. You need to answer him."

I very timidly managed to croak out a few words. "Sarah gets to do whatever she wants."

The cowboy chuckled and turned to my wife. "Well Sarah, I'm going to go across the street to Benny's Saloon. Since your husband seems to be such an accommodating little fellow, why don't you join me over there after you finish your dinner. I'll buy you a drink."

Sarah nodded to him. "I think I'd like that, but why don't we make Louis buy both of us a drink?"

The cowboy roared with laughter. "Now that would be a right neighborly thing for him to do."

He leaned over and kissed Sarah's cheek. "Sweetheart I'll be waiting for you at Benny's. He turned and walked out the door.

As soon as he was gone Mandy came over to our table. "I see the two of you just met Bobby Jefferson." She sighed. "He's so handsome. He's the local stud. The town gossips say that he's the real father of over half the students at Janderville Senior High."

After paying the check and leaving Mandy a generous tip, Sarah turned to me. "All right Pussyboy, it's time for us to check out Benny's saloon.

Every eye in Mollie's cafe was fixed on us as I obediently followed my wife out the door.

Benny's was crowded. The odor of stale beer and cigarette smoke hung in the air. Bobby Jefferson was leaning against the far wall. He had a long neck bottle of beer in his hand. A cigarette was dangling from his lips. He was talking to two other men. They were both dressed like cowboys.

When he spotted Sarah he nodded. She nodded back and quickly led me to a table in front of the big screen television.

My wife smiled at me as we sat down. "Louis this should be a good place for you to watch the game."

As soon as we were seated Bobby Jefferson strolled over. He dropped his cigarette on the floor and squashed it out with the tip of his boot. After downing the last of his beer in on swallow; he placed the bottle on the table behind him, pulled a chair up next to Sarah and sat down.

Bobby possessively put his arm around my wife and grinned at me. "Buddy, your wife told me you were going to buy us a couple of beers. I drink Budweiser." He turned to Sarah. "Honey what are you drinking?"

She smiled at him. "Budweiser will be just fine."

This surprised me. Sarah rarely drank beer.

Bobby turned back to me. "The bar maid's name is Trisha. They don't wait on you at Benny's, so hop to it buddy."

Sarah looked at me. "Louis, you heard the man; get us our beer."

I got up. As I walked across the room I shook my head. Bobby Jefferson was not a man who was afraid to take charge.

The bar maid looked up at me when I got to the bar. She had an endearing smile "Hi honey, welcome to Benny's. My name's Patricia. Everyone calls me Trisha. What'll you have?"

"Trisha, I'd like three bottles of Budweiser and three glasses."

Trisha laughed. "Sweetie, I'll get your three beers, but at Benny's you either drink from the bottle or you don't drink at all."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cowboy Steak and Beans

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds