• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Go Big Blue

Go Big Blue

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me.

*

I had to admire Karen's team spirit, though I couldn't help but admire her tits at the same time. She'd come over so we could watch the Giants game and was wearing a very tight, very low-cut tube top with the Giants logo on it. I was glad that she'd come over with so much time before kickoff because I had a feeling that we'd be a bit distracted for a while. After modeling her top for me, she joined me on my oversized recliner and I launched us backward. We were only making out for a few seconds before my hand was alternating from one tit to the other, feeling her hard nipples pressing out against the tube top. It didn't take long before I was sliding the top down, exposing her luscious tits as I slid down to lick and suck her dark brown nipples. Karen moaned as I fondled her tits with both hands while alternating back and forth with my tongue and lips on her hard nipples and large areolas. Her hands soon found their way down to the bulge in my jeans, however, and started to massage it.

She worked my jeans open and fished out my throbbing tool, pumping it in her hand before starting to move down the chair, taking her tits away from my attentive mouth. Her own mouth soon engulfed my cock as she continued to work my jeans down, but she stopped sucking my cock as she started to slide my jeans and underwear down my legs. Standing at the end of the recliner with her tits still hanging out and the tube top below them, she worked my jeans and underwear off then removed my socks as well. While I watched attentively, my cock standing straight upright, Karen started to open her own jeans and soon pushed them down to reveal the Giants logo on her panties. I made a mental note to have her pose for some photos wearing just the tube top and panties at some point before I was distracted by the panties being pushed down and her trim, dark brown bush coming into view.

Her tits swayed enticingly as she leaned forward, pushing her panties all the way down, then bounced against her chest as she straightened up again. She climbed back onto the recliner and straddled me, guiding my cock to her pussy as my hands once again went to her cocoa-brown breasts. We both moaned as her hot pussy engulfed my cock and she lowered herself down onto it while I caressed the smooth flesh of her tits and ran my palms over her hard brown nipples. She started to slowly hump her hot, wet pussy up and down on my cock, her eyes closed and her mouth hanging open as she continued to moan. My gaze alternated from her cute face with the deep dimples, to her young, firm tits and down to her trim bush engulfing my pink cock.

She started out sitting straight upright, bouncing up and down on my tool, but gradually leaned forward and planted a hand on either side of my head. With her tits much closer, I went from caressing them to licking and sucking her hard nipples. Her moans got louder and longer as she fucked me harder, her pussy becoming even hotter and more engorged as her orgasm was building. While continuing to work on her nipples with my lips and tongue, I slipped my hands around to grasp her ass, pulling down as I started to push up deeper into her sweet pussy. She finally slammed herself down on me and started to shiver, a broad smile taking over her face. I let my head drop back from her tits and just watched the ecstatic expression until she exhaled and opened her eyes. She smiled down at me and started to slowly ride my cock again until I suggested a sixty-nine.

With the chair fully reclined, we were soon positioned so that Karen was straddling my head while leaning down to slide her lips down my cock. I gazed up at her trim, dark brown bush before jutting out my tongue and giving her slit a lick. She moaned around my cock while continuing to suck it as I started to lap up the juices flowing from her pussy. I ran my hands over the smooth curves of her ass while lapping at her pussy and enjoying the feel of her mouth sliding up and down my tool. When I started to focus on licking and sucking her clit, I moved one hand down and slipped a finger into her juicy pussy. Karen moaned again, the vibrations reverberating through my cock before she went back to sliding her lips up and down it.

I loved that it didn't take very much to make Karen cum once she was good and worked up, but I also wouldn't have minded spending much more time eating her pussy. I could feel my own orgasm beginning to build, but I still knew that she'd be cumming again before I did. I licked and sucked her clit while feeling her pussy becoming wetter and more engorged around my probing finger. She was pumping the base of my cock as she continued to slide her lips up and down it, while I appreciated how good she was at sucking cock. I felt continuously blessed that somebody so hot with such a great body and remarkable cocksucking skills was also as big a Giants fan as I was.

She visibly slowed down her efforts on my cock as her moaning grew louder and she approached another orgasm. I was okay with her taking the time to focus on the pleasure she was feeling because I'd be doing the same myself soon enough. She finally pulled her mouth off of my cock as she let out a cry and her body began to shake. Her pussy was flooded with fresh juices, which I continued to lap up, slipping my finger free, until she settled down again and resumed sucking my cock. I definitely wanted to cum in her mouth, but I wasn't quite ready to yet, so after a few more minutes I had her stop so we could reposition again.

I admit it; I stole a quick look at the clock to see how close we were to kickoff as she took my places lying on her back in the middle of the recliner and I straddled her ribs. I laid my cock between her brown globes and squeezed them together around it then started to slowly fuck them, knowing that there was still plenty of time to enjoy them. I was looking down at Karen's tits and her dark nipples and areolas but her attention was on the pink head of my throbbing cock as it peeked out from her brown cleavage. The soft, smooth flesh felt so nice on my cock and I marveled at how one woman could have so many parts of her body that made my cock feel so good.

My orgasm was building much quicker but I was trying to draw it out as long as possible by fucking her tits with long, slow strokes. Ultimately, it just felt too damn good so, when I was nearly on the brink, I let go of her tits and moved my cock toward her mouth. She opened up and I slipped it in as she wrapped her lips around it. She lay with her head back and I slowly fucked her mouth while she gripped my ass in both hands. My cock was swelling even more as I got closer and closer but she kept her lips wrapped tightly around my tool, which continued to build the pleasure. Finally, with a grunt, I started to spew and she swallowed my load.

Once I was completely spent, I moved back down to lie beside her. We still had some time before kickoff, so we just lay together, relishing what had just occurred. We didn't bother to get dressed for the game, assuming we'd be fucking again during halftime. We actually ended up fucking again by the beginning of the second quarter -- doggie-style so we could both still watch the game. I love being involved with another Giants fan.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Go Big Blue

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds