• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Intertwined Fates 07: Blood Prophecy

Intertwined Fates 07: Blood Prophecy

7: Blood Prophecy

"Aaron, looks like you need to go home and rest," Jason told Aaron.

"Thanks. I am pretty tired," Aaron yawned.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Miranda has gotten a new recruit, so you've got the day off tomorrow. Relax and enjoy it, mate," Jason says.

"Ok, thanks for telling me. See you later then," Aaron says as he started the car and moved from his parking spot next to the sidewalk. After driving through the blocked up city streets for over an hour he finally approached his apartment. When he opened his door, not realising in his tiredness that it wasn't locked, he walked into the darkness of the front room. As he reached for the light switch, an intruder smashed a bottle over his head he slumped to the ground as blood trickled out of the cut on his head.

"Is that blood I smell there?" asked a soft voice.

"Yeah sorry, I didn't mean to make him bleed," replied a deep voice.

"Well the mistress isn't going to like this" said the soft voice.

"I know. I hope she doesn't get to angry with me" the deep voice says, sounding pained.

"Well, good thing for you that she is only a new vampire and that she doesn't have a vipers temperament, like the bitch he works for," said the soft voice.

"Well, help me carry him. She's waiting for us," insisted the soft voice.

"Alright" said the deep voice. They propped Aaron up between them and carried him out of the building towards a black car.

Aaron woke up with a splitting headache. When he could finally open his eyes, he groaned in pain, the brightness of the candles dazzling him. 'Ok don't do that again just yet. Where the hell am I and what happened?' were his dazed thoughts.

"Good, you're awake. Sorry for the rough treatment. I have some pain relievers here if you want to take it," a prim voice says nearby. Trying to open one eye he quickly shut it, feeling nauseous.

"Why would I take something my kidnappers give me?" he asked.

"You're right, of course, but we can't proceed until your feeling better. My associate is being handled right now for his treatment of you. It was rather barbaric," the voice replies.

"Why did you need to do this anyway?" asked Aaron.

"I have somebody who really wants to meet you, Aaron," the voice tells him.

"How do you know my name?" demanded Aaron.

"We know a lot of things about you. We have been tasked to follow you for months now. We are very secretive. Even your boss doesn't know everything about security," said the voice.

"Who are you people?" Aaron demanded from the voice.

"You'll find out soon enough. Sooner if you take the tablet," the voice says as it left the room. Aaron slowly tried to open his eyes and when he didn't feel any pain, he tried looking around for the pill, since his brain felt like it was trying to hammer its way out of his head.

"Madam, I think it maybe prudent to have the medic look at him. He may have a concussion. He wasn't able to open his eyes with out getting painful flashes," said the prim voice.

"Russel, it will be fine. Aaron is stronger then you think," said a rich female voice.

Later Russel returned to the room and saw that Aaron looked to be lying comfortably against the sofa he had been placed on. "Aaron how are you feeling?" asked Russel.

"Apart from the pounding in my head and the fact that the room wont stop spinning, just swell," Aaron replied sarcastically.

"Seems that you have a concussion from the blow to your head. I'll be right back with the medic," said Russel. Aaron got up and grabbed hold of the doorframe to stop himself from falling over. 'Now to find the way out of here,' thought Aaron. He walked through a large room, opulently decorated. 'Must be a mansion like Miranda's,' thought Aaron. He walked around a corner and slammed straight into a solid wall of muscle.

The tall man looked at him with a fanged smile and said "It looks like you don't need a medic. Time looks good to take you to see the madam. She wants to see you," said the man.

"And why would she want to see me?" questioned Aaron.

"That's for you to find out. My name is Damien," said the vampire.

He lead him through the vast rooms until, he reached a large varnished door and knocked on it. "Enter," a voice called. Damien pushed the door open and lead Aaron in.

When Aaron saw the woman sitting on the bed his eyes widened in shock. "Ll..laura? Yor..your not dead.." choked Aaron.

"Yeah, I am actually. I missed you so much, Aaron," said Laura. "Thanks Damien if you could leave us in private, go tell Russel to not worry. He's here with me." Damien left the room and closed the door. She walked over to Aaron and pulled him into a big hug.

"Ahh Laura too...tight," said Aaron in a constricted voice.

"Sorry, I'm still getting used to this whole un-dead thing," Laura says.

"You're a vampire?" asked Aaron.

"Yes I am" Laura tells him as she smiled at him, showing off her fangs.

"Wow, that's amazing. What happened to the monster that attacked us?" asked Aaron.

She kissed him and said "This is his mansion that I took from him, after I killed him," said Laura.

"Awesome. So this place is ours? What about the other guys?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah, this place is ours. The other guys were all victims of Duncan. They helped me kill him. Damien lost his sister to that foul creature and Russel lost his children. Gerard, the guy who whacked you, is a bit extreme. But it happens after you are forced to watch your entire family killed in front of you. Damn bastard was a coward. He had no real power, so it didn't take much will to overcome his meagre psychic skills," Laura tells him.

"How did you kill him?" asked Aaron.

"Staked by his hands out in the open, so that he got the nastiest death possible, sun death." said Laura.

"Vengeance," smirked Aaron.

"Yes it was. I've been watching you for months, and well I am glad that she took you in and kept you safe. I didn't trust her so I've been trying to learn of her movements. When I was at the royal court to claim this mansion after I killed the bastard, this ratty looking old thing pulled me into a small room and told me of a prophecy that involved you," Laura says to him.

"Involved me how?" asked Aaron.

"She is a very old vampire. She told me that there will be two defenders who will protect the future of vampires," Laura says.

"How does that involve me though?" asked Aaron.

"She showed me two paintings from the eighteenth century, and the amazing thing is, two of the people in one of the paintings were us. Not wearing eighteenth century clothes like what you'd think, but clothes that were never around back then. Clothes that we would be wearing now, modern clothing," said Laura.

"That's strange. Who's in the other picture?" asked Aaron.

"Well its Carl and Joy and the thing about this painting is that they are dressed rather oddly. Carl has armour on like a twelfth century knight all gleaming, polished scarlet and another dark material. He's also got a large, glistening sword. Joy, on the other hand, has a quite form fitting suit of scarlet armour and she also has a long bronze plated dagger," Laura told him.

"That is rather interesting. So, what do you want me to do?" asked Aaron.

She smiled at him and said "I need you to go back to Miranda and continue to watch out for Carl. Make sure nothing happens to him or Joy. Also when Miranda says its time to get Carl for the ritual, let them take him. Once the ritual has ended do not let them turn him. Get him out of there. I'll be waiting for you outside," Laura warns.

"Ok, I do have a day off. I can spend with you if you'd like," Aaron suggests.

"I don't think that will be such a good idea, Aaron. I won't be able to control myself, and I don't want to turn you until your ready," Laura replies.

"Ok, but I do need to sleep. I'm really tired," Aaron said disappointedly. "One last thing before you go home, Aaron. I need to give you the first bite, so I can sense you. Also so that I can know that your ok." said Laura.

"Alright. How many bites does it take to turn?" asked Aaron warily.

"Three, and on the third the human needs to take up some of the vampire's blood for the transformation to work completely and quickly. Come here," motioned Laura. Aaron moved over to her and Laura grabbed at his head pushing it to the side to expose his neck. She placed her mouth over his neck and slowly punctured his neck with her fangs, drawing some blood. As soon as his hot blood touched her tongue she experienced a massive blast of pleasure and she wrenched her mouth away from his neck.

"Ohh.. Wow.. Why did that feel so good?" asked Aaron stunned.

"Vampire fangs release a painkiller into the bloodstream, and for some reason it stimulates the pleasure centre of the brain. It does serve a purpose, since it holds the victim in place," Laura replied.

Nodding in understanding, Aaron asks "When can I see you again?"

"Soon, I promise. It won't be any longer then two weeks," Laura says.

"Ok, I love you," said Aaron as he left.

"I love you too," called Laura as he left. 'Oh god, I almost lost it there. I didn't realise how hungry I was,' thought Laura as she prepared to go out to feed.

***

"Come on, Carl. I'm going to drag you out of here if you won't come," Joy warned.

"I still got a lot to do Joy," grumbled Carl.

"It can wait until tomorrow. It's getting late, so its time for you to relax a bit," Joy told him insistently.

"Joy, I need to get this work done," complained Carl. Joy sighed in annoyance and grabbed his tie pulling him into a hard kiss.

She broke the kiss and asked "Are you coming now??" as she sat down on his lap.

"You're a hard woman to argue with," sighed Carl.

"I know," grinned Joy. "Let's go and I'll help you with this tomorrow,"

"What have you got planned?" asked Carl.

"Nothing much tonight. Kally is going to be home unfortunately and I'm tired too," Joy said regretfully.

"We could always go to my place," suggested Carl.

"Nope, I said I'd help Kally with something she needed to do tomorrow morning," Joy says.

"Oh, ok lets just go to your apartment," said Carl disappointed.

When Joy opened the door to her apartment, she gasped in surprise as she saw Jake between Kally's legs on her couch moaning loudly. She quietly closed the door and grabbed Carl's hand and guided him to her bedroom.

"Oh god, that is not how I expected to come home after a long day," Joy whispers. Carl tried to push her on to the bed but Joy stopped him she pushed of his jacket and removed his shirt and tie. "Now you just lay back and relax," She pushed him onto his stomach on the bed so that she could get to his back. She pushed her thumbs into his tightly knotted muscles.

"Ah, Joy. Not so hard," Carl moans softly.

"Your muscles are really knotted up, that's why it's hurting Carl," Joy says as she ignored his further complaints, massaging the knots out of his muscles, forcing him to let go of the tension. "You'll feel much better after I'm done babe," She leans over and kisses his cheek.

After massaging his shoulders further, she pushed her hands down his tense back muscles making him moan in pleasure. "See I told you, you would feel much better," said Joy. After working all the tension she could out of his muscles, she moved and laid down next to him.

"My turn to return the favour," Carl tells her as he unzipped her dress, pulling it off her shoulders. Unclasping her bra, he pulled it off and pushed her onto the bed. He then straddled her waist and pushed his wrists into her shoulders making her squirm.

"Ahhhh...Carl" Joy moaned out.

"Your tense too, Joy," he says as he worked her muscles. He leans down and kisses the back of her neck. He pushed his hands into her back and then slid them down her back, keeping the pressure constant the entire way down her back. He kissed his way down her back starting from her neck to her waistline.

After Carl had finished massaging her back, Joy got up off the bed and slipped her fingers into the belt loops on Carl's pants and pulled him into the bathroom. After a long hot steamy shower they went back to the bedroom, not knowing that Jake was using his new vampire eyesight to watch them with Kally fast asleep next to him. Once they got back to the bedroom Carl pushed Joy gently on to the bed and they made slow gentle love. Basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking Joy murmured into Carl's shoulder "Don't worry babe. We will get the deal; then we can go relax for the weekend,"

Carl quietly said back to her "I think you're going to really like what I have planned for us this weekend,"

"I can't wait," said Joy as she snuggled into him. They quickly fell asleep with Carl holding her tightly in his arms.

Out in the lounge room, Jake was on the phone with Miranda.

"Miranda, I think we may need to revise what you have in mind for Carl,"

"How so?" asked Miranda.

"He's getting quite close to Joy and I can see a definite connection between them. They probably don't realise it yet however," he tells her.

"This could be a problem, but it most likely won't end up being one. Once he has been turned he wouldn't want to risk hurting her, so he'll just stay away," Miranda says confidently.

"That's a good point. Carl and Joy are going camping for the weekend also. I'm almost ready to take her flatmate, I just have to tell her the secret," Jake says.

"You care about her don't you?" she asks.

"I'm not sure if I do, since I'm not sure of my feelings for her. But I think that she has strong feelings for me," he replies.

"You have my permission to turn her. But be warned if she makes any trouble, she has to be taken care of," Miranda warns.

"I know; I will talk to you again tomorrow," said Jake. He put his phone away and went back where Kally lay. He bent down and kissed her cheek and caressed the second bite mark he gave her.

"Soon, we can be together forever," Jake whispered into her ear.

'I have to protect her from Miranda,' thought Jake. He wrote a note and put it into her hand. 'Kally I'm beginning to develop feelings for you. I want to share more of my life with you. Come out to dinner with me tonight at 7. I'll pick you up at 6:30 and then we can talk. Jake.'

When Kally woke up she found that Jake was not with her. She noticed the piece of paper pressed into her hand. She opened it up and read it before she started to grin widely. She walked out into the kitchen where she found Carl with his arms wrapped around Joy, where she was making coffee. "I'm going to go get dressed," Carl tells her as he kissed her on the cheek.

"Ok, I'll have this ready by then," said Joy.

"Good morning, Joy!" exclaimed Kally happily.

"Hey, you look really happy," Joy says.

"I know. Look at this; Jake left this before he left last night," Kally says as she gave Joy the note.

"Things are getting pretty serious between you guys aren't they?" Joy asked.

"Oh very serious. He wants to talk to me tonight and I think maybe he's going to ask me to move in with him!" squeaked Kally.

"That's awesome!" Joy says enthusiastically .

"How are things going with you and Carl?" Kally asked suddenly.

"Good, though a little tense right now with the big contract being signed this week," Joy tells her.

"That's why you were home so late yesterday," Kally mused.

"Yeah and there's a lot more work to do. I have to help Carl with a lot of it. There's just so much extra he has to do then everybody else. I really have no idea how he copes with it all," Joy says.

"Wow, my job isn't even as half as stressful as yours sounds," Kally says softly.

"I know. At least we have the weekend to look forward too," sighed Joy.

"Joy, why don't you go get ready I'll set everything out?" Carl asked as he came back to the kitchen.

"Ok," Joy agrees as she left to get ready, Kally following behind her.

"Carl is incredibly sexy. I can see why you're attracted to him," Kally says.

"I know I like it especially when his hair is wet. It makes him look even sexier," Joy purrs.

"Hey, I'll talk to later. I have to go to work soon," Kally tells her.

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow then. I don't suppose you'll be coming home?" Joy asked.

"No probably not," blushed Kally.

After getting dressed, Joy came out and surprised Carl by jumping on his back. Feeling his surprise, she kissed the back of his neck.

"Geez, you scared me there, Joy," Carl tells her as he turned around and kissed her on the mouth. "Lets have some food and then we can go to the office."

"I'll help you with all those forms since I don't have too much to do today," Joy offers.

***

"Aaron, I have a new assignment for you. I want you to watch Joy and Carl's patterns closer. I'm making my move next week. I'm just getting everything prepared now," Miranda tells him.

"Sure. So am I going to have help with this? Carl is hardly ever separated from Joy," said Aaron.

"Yes; I am sending Jason as back-up," she replied.

"What about Jake?" asked Aaron.

"I've given him some time off. But he will be present next week when we take him," Miranda tells Aaron.

"Ok, I'll keep a close eye on them," Aaron confirms.

"Sarah will be replacing you tonight," said Miranda.

"Ok," Aaron says as he left.

Once he got into the car and drove off, he got out his phone and dialled a number.

"Damien here," a voice answers.

"Damien, its Aaron. Could I please speak to Laura? I have important information for her," Aaron says.

"Sure, I'll just put her on," Damien replies.

"Aaron, what is this surprise for?" asked Laura.

"Miranda is going for Carl next week. I don't know when because she hasn't set a day, but she told me she's preparing all the necessary things for the ritual," Aaron tells her.

"Ok thanks, for letting me know. Oh and I need to tell you, you might want to watch out for Sarah and Jake. They are vampires," Laura says as an after thought.

"Jake? He's human; well the last time I talked to him, he was human," Aaron says confused.

"She turned him only three days ago. She's moving fast, and I just want you to be careful ok?" Laura replies.

"Sure, I'll do that. Do you know anything about Jason?" Aaron asked.

"He's human, and just like you, he received a bite," Laura replied.

"Ok, thanks for the info," said Aaron.

***

"Miranda, progress. I want his blood sooner rather then later. Do not force me to move myself," the Queen hissed.

"I know, your highness. You will have him by the end of next week. I have already made preparations for the ritual," Miranda says.

"Good. This needs to work or the prophecy the seer has seen will come true," the Queen purrs out.

"Of course, majesty," bowed Miranda. After leaving the room Miranda thought 'Superstitious old biddy, I wouldn't mind being the Queen if the prophecy does come true. I just have to get rid of the whore who has her grubby hands all over my man.'

"How are the visions of this prophecy coming along Shiva?" asked the Queen.

"Getting sharper and shaper, majesty," Shiva in an old crone's voice.

"Can you see any faces yet?" asked the Queen eagerly.

"Not yet my queen, they are still in shadow, but I can see a sword held by the man gleaming blindingly bright and the woman hold a dagger with a pulsing radiance," said Shiva.

"Can this prophecy still be broken?" asked the Queen.

"It still can, but there is little time left to effect a big enough change to stop this from happening," Shiva replies.

"Ok that will be all. Send in Patrick would you?" asked the Queen.

"Yes, your majesty," said Shiva as she bowed and left the room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Intertwined Fates 07: Blood Prophecy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds