• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Intertwined Fates 08: Surprises

Intertwined Fates 08: Surprises

8: Surprises

At 6:30 Kally was waiting outside her apartment for Jake to arrive. "Hey, gorgeous," Jake said as he grabbed Kally around her waist. She squealed and jumped in fright.

"Jake! Where did you come from?" scolded Kally.

Jake smirked at her and thought, 'This vampiric stealth is awesome. It's going to be so great when I can turn Kally.' "Let's go, I have something very important to discuss with you," Jake tells her.

"Ok," Kally says as Jake grasped her hand and took her to his car.

"I got us a table at the most expensive place I could find," Jake says as they got into the car.

'Wow, this must be really important to him,' Kally thought.

"That's so lovely, Jake. I can't wait to find out what you have to say to me," Kally replied.

'I must be really underdressed now for such a fancy place. Jake has gone to so much effort for tonight,' Kally thinks to herself.

"Don't worry about your clothes. They are just fine and they look amazing on you," Jake assured her as they drove off.

'That was strange. It was as if he knew what I was thinking,' thought Kally. They drove the rest of the way to the restaurant in silence. Once they arrived at the lobby of the incredibly expensive hotel/restaurant in the middle of the cities richest district the valet took the car to their garage.

"What are your reservations, sir?" asked the matre'd as they walked up to the front doors of the restaurant section.

"Michaels and Lineas," Jake replied.

"Right this way sir, madam," the matre'd said as he showed them to their table.

"Ok, what is this that you wanted to tell me Jake?" asked Kally after sitting down.

"Have patience, babe. It's rather private and I'd rather tell you when we are in our room. I booked one of the luxury suites for us tonight," Jake tells her with a smirk.

"Fine, I can wait a little longer, since you're flattering me so much. Where did you get all the money for this from?" Kally asked him.

"I've been saving money for this. Order your food and then we can talk later after we get to the hotel room," Jake assures her.

"Wow, all this stuff is so incredibly expensive," Kally says in awe.

'Oops I said that out loud. Damn my big mouth,' Kally mourns.

"Order anything you like. I'm paying for it," Jake assures her.

"Well ok," Kally says finally.

After their very expensive and posh meal, Kally said "I have no idea why but a $10 steak would taste better then most of the stuff they have. That fish just tasted strange."

"I think their problems lie with the fact that most people who come here already like it and have grown up on posh gourmet foods," Jake replied.

"That doesn't sound very much like a problem, Jake," Kally says.

"Well, it is for the un-cultured people," Jake says, cracking a sly grin at Kally.

She whipped his arm with her handbag and tells him teasingly "I am not un-cultured, you oaf."

"Whatever you say, babe," Jake says as he bent down and kissed her.

Jake paid the cheque and went up to the hotel clerk desk. The clerk looked up and asked "Checking in?"

"Yes, booking should be under Jake Michaels and Kally Lineas," Jake replied.

"Ok, here is your room key, sir. Enjoy your stay," said the clerk.

"This hotel is so extravagant. Marble floors, wow," Kally says, awed.

"I know it's very opulent. Check out the glass walled elevator," said Jake as they approached the glass elevator.

"This place is so beautiful," Kally says softly as the lift left the bottom floor.

"Wait until you have seen the room I have booked for us," Jake promises.

"Can't wait to see it. What floor is it?" asked Kally

"Floor 56," Jake replies.

Kally looked over at the elevator buttons and saw that 56 was the last number on there "Oh wow, I never thought I would spend the night in a penthouse suite!" exclaimed Kally.

"You deserve it," Jake says, slightly strained, struggling to keep in what he was dying to say to her.

'I wonder what I did to deserve such a wonderful boyfriend,' thought Kally

'God she's so beautiful. I'm falling for her and there's nothing I can, or want to do about it,' thought Jake.

The elevator finally made it to the final floor and both stepped out. Kally's jaw dropped open and she gasped out a soft "Wow," at the sight of an impressive black ebony fountain in the centre of the main room which was floored with black veined white marble.

"Do you like it?" Jake asked as he kissed her neck.

"It's amazing Jake," Kally breaths out.

"Come over here," Jake requested.

"Ok, what's in there?" asked Kally

"A giant hot tub. I'm going to tell you what I wanted to say in there," Jake replies.

'I really hope she doesn't freak out over this,' thought Jake

"Ok," Kally says as she walked into the bathroom. Turning around, she pulled Jake in with her as she started unbuttoning his shirt. "We have to do something about these clothes then."

"Yes we do," Jake says. As Kally pushed his shirt off his shoulders and went for his belt, he pulled her hands away and unzipped her dress before pushing the material off her shoulders. Making her moan softly when he kissed her over the spot he had previously bit her, he allows Kally to finish opening his belt and opening his pants. She sucks on his neck gently, making him growl in pleasure. After she pulled his pants down, Jake pushed down her panties and brushed his hands up her back and unclasped her bra letting it fall away. Kally groped his hardening desire through his boxers. She then pulled them down and then jumped into the steaming hot tub with a sigh of relief. Jake bent down to pull off his shoes so he could get into the water. While he was removing his shoes Kally admired his toned back and arse.

'Jake has such hot 'assets',' thought Kally.

"I'm coming in baby," Jake warned as he pulled his pants and boxers off his ankles. He stepped in to the tub and groaned in relief at the heat.

"This is amazing, Jake," Kally told him as she pressed her cheek against his before kissing him passionately.

"Alright, now I'm going to tell you what I wanted to say earlier," Jake says seriously.

"Right, I'm listening, babe," Kally replies.

"I really like you, Kally. I'm starting to feel strongly about you and my feelings are getting stronger every day," Jake tells her. Kally smiled radiantly at him as he continued on, "I want you to move in with me. Please say yes." Kally wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his body to hers and slipped her tongue into his mouth before pulling away.

"Of course I will move in with you. I have those same strong feelings about you. You drive me crazy with them," Kally replies happily.

"There's one more thing I need to tell you. And please don't freak out," begged Jake.

"Ok what is it?" she asked.

"I'm a vampire, Kally," said Jake. Kally's eyes widened at that and remained speechless as she looked into his deep green eyes that looked deeply worried.

"That's a...surprise," Kally says as she tried to digest that information. Jake felt his fangs growing. After they stoped he grinned a fanged smile at her, causing Kally to shriek in surprise. "Awesome," she finally said after recovering from her little shock

"Awesome??" asked a bewildered Jake.

"I've never seen a real vampire before, just those weirdos that dress up like that. I can't believe my boyfriend is a vampire," Kally breaths out.

'Wow, she's taking this amazingly well,' thought Jake.

"Heres one advantage at not having to breathe," said Jake as he pushed Kally against the warm marble wall of the tub and submerged himself under the water. Kally shrieked in surprise again as Jake stabbed his tongue into her opening.

'Oh god he doesn't need to breathe so he can stay underwater for as long as he needs,' thought Kally as one of Jake's hands came up and began massaging her breasts.

"Oh god...Jake that's sooo good," Kally moaned as he slipped a finger into massage the outside of her folds as he tongue penetrated deeper into her swelling heat. Kally moaned in disappointment as Jake pulled out and surfaces drawing in a large lungful of air then diving back under. He knows she's close so he brings both his hands down and pulls her folds open with two fingers before he began blowing a small stream of air bubbles right at her over-sensitive clit making her scream in pleasure. He places his mouth over her clit and increases the speed of the air release into her making her scream and writhe the more he thrust his tongue in and brushed it around her inner walls. This intense sensation coupled with the tingling sensation of the air bubbles bursting against her made her come in an intense explosion of pleasure.

Kally wraps her still shaking arms around Jake's waist and pulls him up out of the water. "Jake...that was...sooo...amazing" she panted out.

"Was it now?" asked Jake.

"Probably the best orgasm I've ever had," Kally tells him.

Jake gave her a cocky grin. "There's still something else I have to tell you," Jake says.

"Yeah, what is it baby?" asked Kally as she pulled him closer to her.

"So I could protect you from the other vampires I had to mark you. I've given you the first two bites necessary to becoming a vampire," he says.

"So that love bite was a real bite? It felt so damn good though," Kally moans. Jake froze stunned unable to understand how she could be so accepting. "How many bites does it take to become a vampire?"

"Three, but the third bite the target needs to take some of their maker's blood for it to work, then they die for the necessary changes," Jake says seriously.

"I'm not ready for that yet, Jake. I'm still trying to process all of this," Kally replies just as seriously.

"That's ok. Let's just enjoy the rest of the night and talk about it tomorrow," he suggests.

"Yeah, but that reminds me I need to give you payback. Though I can't give you the breathless treatment I can certainly try," Kally purrs as she grasped his growing hardness.

After teasing him for several minutes she finally got her response. "Ah...Kally please...no more...stop teasing me!" begged Jake. Kally gave him a passionate kiss then gathered a deep breath she pushed his aching hardness into her mouth and swallowed him down to the root. The tension of her clenching throat muscles sent him over the edge he shouted out and exploded into her mouth she swallowed what she could before needing to resurface for air. "Oh god, Kally, that was so intense," Jake pants out.

"Let's go to the bedroom," Kally suggested as she grasped Jake's hand and pulled him out of the tub with her. After drying off they walked into the rather large bedroom where Jake pushed her down onto the bed and kissed her lovingly. After a long strenuous session of passionate lovemaking Kally rested her head onto Jake's shoulder and mumbled, "Do vampires need sleep?"

"Yeah...of course we do," murmured Jake sleepily as he dropped off to sleep.

'This is rather odd. I know he's asleep but he isn't breathing, nor does he have that much of a heartbeat,' thought Kally as she rested against Jake's warm body.

"Good morning, baby," Jake says as he kissed Kally's neck tenderly.

"Morning, Jake," said Kally "I'll go get us something to eat, since you won't be able to go out there."

"Thanks, babe," Jake responded.

After returning with breakfast for them Kally says, "Last night was amazing, but I have to go to work this morning unfortunately."

"You don't have to. You can stay here with me for the day. I really wanted to spend it here with you," Jake pouted.

"Jake, I have to or I'll get in trouble," Kally tells him.

"Come on. Stay with me please? It will be so boring stuck in here until tonight," Jake whines.

"Oh, alright, since it's a bit hard to argue when you beg me like that," grinned Kally "I have to call Joy and let her know I wont be around until tonight sometime."

"Ok, I'll be right here waiting for you," Jake said.

"Hey Joy," Kally says into the receiver after the phone was answered.

"Hey. How did your date go last night? Was it awesome?" asked Joy

"It was the most amazing thing. I'm in the penthouse suite at The Plaza!" exclaimed Kally

"Wow he's gone to the extreme for you. What did he ask you?" asked Joy

"He wants me to move in with me. I said yes, so you'll have the apartment to yourself," Kally told her.

"That is just awesome. Things are going so well for you right now, Kally. Look, I'll have to talk to you later. I have to help Carl and the other execs setting up for this big meeting. We're getting some big English people who own car manufacturing businesses all across Europe and they've also set up aircraft production as well this will be very profitable if we get it. They're looking for trade partners for expansion into North America. We've been working on this all week and that's pretty much why I've been so busy over the last month. It's finally all paying off" Joy tells her.

"Sounds awesome. Good luck with it, Joy, and I'll see you tonight," Kally promised.

"See you then, Kally," said Joy.

"Hey are you ready to get into it Joy?" asked Carl as he walked up to her just as she was putting the phone back into its cradle.

"Yeah, though Anthony might be a problem. He doesn't seem to be completely ready for this," Joy warns him.

"Leave that to me and I'll take care of it. Just make sure everything goes off the way it's supposed to. We need to make a great impression on these guys because it will bring in a lot of money," Carl says.

"Don't worry about it, Carl. Everything will go off as planned. You take care of Anthony and I'll finish setting things up," Joy said as she walked into the conference room.

After a long volley of conversations involving economic progressions and stock values, the meetings began drawing to a close. "We would like to think that we could help your company into the aeronautical field as our Paris base is involved with. A partnership with your company would be mutually beneficial as we can help you expand and allow us to expand into this part of the world," said a grey haired man in a suit.

"I think we have a deal here. Everybody agree with me?" asked Carl. With murmurs of agreement Carl walked over to the man and shook his hand. "We have a deal, it seems. We look forward to working with your people."

"May our future partnership be fruitful," said the man in the suit. After everybody had filtered out of the room, Joy placed her hands on Carl's broad shoulders and kneaded her fingers into the tensed muscles.

"I can't believe we got that deal," Carl moans out.

"I know. That is so awesome. Now we can go away and enjoy our weekend," Joy says.

Carl turned around and kissed Joy lightly before saying "Its going to be great. Pack your outdoors gear, we're going to be camping out there. I'm taking you up to the mountains, to my favourite spot for climbing."

"It's going to be physically painful this weekend, isn't it?" Joy asked.

"You'll love it though," Carl said, nodding.

"I know I will," grinned Joy.

"Ok let's get something to eat and then head off," Carl suggests.

"Sounds like an excellent idea," Joy agrees.

After eating and then pulling away from the café, their shadows followed them.

"Carl, come in, please," begged Joy.

Carl smirked and then kissed her and said, "I want you well rested, babe. I need to go home so I can pack all the necessary gear."

"But then you can come back," Joy suggested.

"No, I can't. You need your rest. So get everything ready and I'll see you tomorrow morning at 6 sharp," Carl said.

Joy sighed in exasperation and finally says "Ok, bye Carl," before kissed him on the cheek.

"See you tomorrow, Joy. This weekend is going to be amazing, I promise,"

After Carl left she went into her small apartment and nearly crashed into Kally. "Oooo, sorry Kally didn't see you there," Joy said to her.

"It's ok," Kally replies.

"Are you packing already? Are you that eager to get away from me or something?" asked Joy

"No, of course not, Joy. It's just that he's lovely and I'm sure I'm falling in love with him. I know he feels the same way about me," Kally gushed to Joy.

"So he's not like that arsehole that ditched you?" asked Joy.

"No he's nothing like that prick. Everything about him is different. Oh gosh, I really do love him," Kally says happily.

"Does he know that?" asked Joy

"No not yet. I haven't said it too him, but I'm sure he knows it though," Kally replies.

"Well ok. I have to go pack some things and get an early night since Carl is picking me up at 6am tomorrow," Joy tells her.

"Ok. Want any help with that?" asked Kally.

"No, I'll be fine. I've never done this before, and Carl will be bringing all the gear. I just need my clothes," Joy assures her.

"You mean to tell me you've never been camping before?" asked Kally.

"No I haven't actually, but this will make it interesting," said Joy as she took a container of chocolate sauce from the fridge.

"Oooo you going to get up to sticky fun with Carl?" asked Kally

"That's the plan. Indulging our fantasies is fun," Joy purrs.

Kally giggled at that and nodded.

"I'm going to take a shower and get ready for bed. Carl wants me to be well rested" Joy told her.

"Ok good night, Joy. See you on Monday," Kally replies.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Intertwined Fates 08: Surprises

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds