• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It Happened One Night

It Happened One Night

1234

"Why don't you come with me, Mom? It will be just like it is now...except you won't have to work three jobs." They both laughed lightly at his remark.

"I don't think so, Baby." She looked at her handsome son and smiled proudly. He had worked hard for this moment, they both had. She was happy and sad at the same time. She was happy that Jake had landed a job with one the top law firms in the country...she was sad that it meant he would be leaving. "This is my home, Baby. I belong here. Besides, what on earth would I do in New York City?" Jake started to say something then bit his tongue. How could she want to stay in this fucking one-horse town? Actually, it wasn't even a town. It was a place.

Baker's Kirk was one of the many villages dotting the Eastern Shore of Virginia that existed for only two purposes; one, shucking...oysters, crabs, clams...and two, farming potatoes. Life was pretty simple. All the work was done by the herd of blacks, that managed to survive on their pitiful wages benevolently doled out by the town's "gracious and friendly" whites. Funny that they owned pretty much everything that didn't move. And they were so kind and forgiving to the residents that crossed over their self imposed boundaries of propriety.

He saw the way they treated his mother...the tainted woman who must have begged her unknown rapist to use her over and over again and leave her 13 year old bruised and beaten body along the side of the road to die. Unfortunately for her rapist, she didn't die. But the town treated her like it was her fault. Her own parents all but shunned her as she grew up, caring for her son, attending school and atoning for her sins by cleaning their house incessantly...to avoid leaving any time for more mischief. Of course she had to have the baby...abortion was against God's will. Treating her like dirt was obviously fine with God. The day she turned 18 ended her prison sentence...the self righteous assholes tossed them both out on the street. What a great fucking town, he thought.

"Come on, Mom," he pleaded. "You won't have to work another day in your life. You can do anything you damn well want." This was true. Jake was a brilliant boy through no fault of her gene pool. She was country smart but Jake had a mind that amazed her. She often laughed silently, thanking God that her rapist, while not the most gentle man in the world, was at least a genius. He had given Jake the tools to get out of this town...a scholarship to Princeton, then Harvard Law School. Top of his class he was, copping a six figure starting salary that didn't start with a one. She dreaded the thought of being alone but it was time to let him live his own life and finally shed that bastard stigma that followed him around this town all his life. Small minds have very long memories.

"Honey, I don't need a man to take care of me. You should know that. Besides, I don't think New York City folks would think too kindly of you being a mamma's boy." She chuckled softly and returned to sorting clothes in the laundry basket.

"Think it over any way. OK...we have some time before I have to go." Jake's noticed a piece of string hanging over the side of the basket and casually reached over and pulled it. Nina's hand wasn't quick enough to stop him and when Jake's eyes widened at what he held in his hand, her face turned crimson. "Mom...wow!" He began to laugh and Nina looked for some place to crawl into and hide. Dangling from his massive hand was the tiniest pair of thong panties he had ever seen. It was simply a tiny triangle of black satin and a few thin black threads.

"Damn, you Jake. Give me those." She reached out and snagged them from his hand. They quickly disappeared into the pocket of her house dress. Jake cocked his eyebrow and tilted his head down, a smirk on his face...silently waiting for an explanation. Nina knew he wasn't going to let her off the hook. She lowered her head and stared into the clothes basket. "They make me feel...sexy. I am a woman you know."

The smirk on Jake's face was gone. He wish he hadn't discovered her little secret, but it was too late. He struggled for something to say but the words were difficult to string together into something that wouldn't add to her embarrassment or his own. For 26 years, Nina Cooper had been just one thing, his mom. Suddenly, he was informed that she was more than that...she was a woman, a woman with the same needs and emotions that every other woman in the world had. For the first time in his life, he looked at his mother as a woman.

She truly was a beauty...a 39 year old MILF, he thought, chuckling silently at his use of a word heretofore used exclusively for someone else's mother. Her lavish mane of raven curls framed her beautiful face perfectly. Soft features, sheathed in smooth, golden skin, pouty red lips and piercing, hazel green eyes composed a heart stopping picture. He fought the temptation to imagine her wearing those tiny panties. She was still his mother for God's sake. Just admit she's a woman, stupid. "Someone special I don't know about, Mom?" She laughed softly at his question.

"I wish...just the same old same old," she stated calmly, a hint of sadness in her voice. "I was just being silly when I bought them." Jake knew she rarely went out and when she did it was usually with a group of women she knew from work. She didn't say much about it. How could she? How could she tell her son she had been with one of the many married men in town that wouldn't glance her way during the day but would eagerly use her lush body in some cheap hotel outside of town. At first she believed them...the stories they would weave just to bed her down. But soon she realized that no one would leave his wife...no one really loved her...no one had the nerve to admit they had been out with Nina Thompson...that girl who had gotten knocked up at 13. "What are you up to tonight, Baby?" she asked, moving away from her love life without waiting for an appropriate segway.

"I was thinking I would go over to Billy's and say good bye. Want me to stay home?"

"No, Baby...Billy is your best friend. You need to tend to that." Billy, truly was Jake's best friend, one of the few boys that was allowed to play with Jake when they were little. They were both in the same boat, Jake and Billy. She had seen Tamika, Billy's mother, at the club. Seems the married, white men didn't mind sleeping with the help after hours. Nina almost laughed. She hadn't seen Billy's mom at all since Jake got home and she didn't have the heart to mention she knew Billy had gone off to the reserves about the same time. It appeared everyone has needs...even in Baker's Kirk. "Have a good time...and don't be too late."

**************

It is strange how the simplest thing can play tricks with the human mind. It is like a seed, once planted, it grows and grows, its roots traveling throughout the subconscious until it breaks through into the conscious...at the damnedest times.

"I'm gonna miss you white boy," she panted as Jake's hips began to move faster and faster. "Come on, Baby. Hit your bitches pussy with that big cock. That's it, Baby. Fuck this nigger. Fuck this nigger good." Her hands gripped his ass tightly, pushing and pulling with every stroke as Jake pounded his huge cock into her hungry cunt with a vengeance. For some reason, he was on fire tonight.

The moment he had stepped into the door, he grabbed Tamika, pushed her onto the couch, lifted her dress and plunged his cock into her body. The surprised woman was shocked for a moment, especially when he ripped her thong panties off and suddenly stuffed her pussy full of cock meat. But she had quickly gotten into the moment, her pleasure growing with every brutal thrust. She loved his cock, worshiped the massive hunk of meat. She would miss him alright, but what she would miss the most was his cock...every damn inch.

"God damn, Baby, don't stop. Fuck me...shit. Oh fuck...I'm cumming," she screamed, but Jake's mind was elsewhere. He was totally adsorbed in his own pleasure, a curious mixture of fantasy and fact. Something was different. Tamika was different...her pussy, her huge chocolate tits were different. His mind had spun a scene that tricked his eyes...she didn't have a face yet...parts floated in and out of his sight as he pounded into this new woman. Who the hell was she? Fuck, he still had her panties in his hand. Her scream let him know it was time to fill her pussy with cum and he let it go, spurting rope after rope of hot sticky cum into her cum sucking cunt. And as he throbbed through every delicious spasm the face began to take shape...the pieces of he puzzle fit together one by one until he finally saw her face. The shame he felt was almost painful, but he couldn't stop fucking his own mother. "Oh my God," spilled out of his mouth again and again and again until he was totally drained.

**************

It was going to be one of those nights, thought Nina, as she sat naked on the bed, fresh from her nightly shower. She leaned over and pulled the tiny panties from her dress and slid them up her legs, lifting her hips as she tugged them into place. She lay back on the cool sheets and closed her eyes, letting her fingers trace over the tips of her nipples. They were already hard. One hand remained to toy with her huge, firm breasts as the other moved down over her belly. She gasped as her soft fingers slid under the panties, those wondrous panties her fantasy lover had bought for her.

He wasn't like the others...he truly loved her, needed her and gave her everything she wanted. She gasped as his loving hands pulled her panties to the side and felt the first touch of his tongue. God she loved that...no real man had ever done that to her. She moaned as his tongue pushed in deeper, twirling around inside her pussy, tasting her juices. She was so wet for him, she always was. She groaned as he licked harder, his tongue toying with her clit, driving her crazy as he always did. She came quickly...a gentle cum...the prelude to what she knew would follow. "Now fuck me," she whispered.

He pulled himself up and hovered over her body. His huge cock pointing down at her quivering pussy. Her tiny hand reached down and gripped his powerful cock, guiding it to the entrance of her waiting pussy. "Now," she whimpered. "Now." Wordlessly he eased his massive cock into her body, filling her like no other man ever could. She was breathless, hungry for his seed. Slowly his body began to rise and fall, his throbbing meat touching every sensitive inch of her slippery folds, bringing her closer and closer to that perfect moment. It was there...like always. "I'm coming," she screamed, and for the first time ever, she opened her eyes to see his face. "Oh my God," she screamed, as the face formed in her mind. "Oh Jake...fuck me Baby, oh God fuck me...oh God, please forgive me."

**************

Things seemed a bit odd around the house. Both of them felt it, but it didn't make sense. They avoided each other like roommates tired of the situation. They shared breakfast together every morning. Nina went to work everyday. Jake studied for his bar exam. He had planned on working during the summer but the firm insisted he just study...make sure you pass the exam. That was all they wanted him to do. The stipend the firm gave him for the summer had made things a lot easier for both of them. They even paid for him to take a review course in Fairfax Country, just to make sure. He did of course. Then it was off to New York for his final orientation. It was just what the doctor ordered. He was gone for several days and the fact that he was away from home seemed to help. The guilt he silently carried with him diminished to the point where he could rationalize it away completely. It was only natural...wasn't it? Hell every boy went through that phase. He just was a little late in getting there. And he wanted to get back home.

Nina kept busy at work and at home. The house never looked better. It appeared that housework was still her main form of penance. She even managed to spend a night out with the girls. She noticed Tamika the moment she entered the club. Nina wrote off the twinge of anger she felt and asked her to join the others. Her son was a grown man...she was a grown woman. She had had her own share of one-nighters and was hardly in any position to criticize.

They chatted a bit...Billy was due home the next day. She was very happy about that. This was an evening for celebration, as Jake had called Nina to let her know he would be home in three days. All the ladies enjoyed a few dances with some of the regulars and each other, but Tamika was in rare form, even disappearing for a few minutes with three of the truckers that frequented the club. Nina handed her a napkin when she sat back down at the table, pointing to a creamy white, tell tale streak that anointed her cheek. Everyone laughed and teased her, though not a single judgmental remark was made. They didn't dare. They had all been there...and done that.

Throughout the night, Nina received her fair share of attention but she just wasn't in the mood. She kept wondering if she should go home and make sure the house was spotless. And, as she sipped her last one for the road, she started to realize just how tawdry and hopeless her life had become. Maybe she should go with Jake...start over in the big city where folks accepted her sins as part of life. Getting groped on her way to her car by an ex one-nighter was the last straw. The drunk son-of-a-bitch already had his cock out and was actually shocked when she refused to fuck him in the parking lot. A strategically placed knee encouraged him to take his hands off her ass. That was it. The only decent thing in her life was on his way home. How could she let him out of her life?

**************

Nina woke up early...she wanted to give the place a quick once over before Jake got home. She dragged herself into the kitchen and headed directly for the coffee maker. She stopped and took a curious look at the table. What the hell were all those boxes? She walked over and picked up the envelope laying on top of the biggest box. "They are all for you, Mom...Your loving son, Jake." Her hands trembled as she wiped away the tears streaming down her face.

That little shit. She laughed softly. He had managed to sneak in without waking her. He didn't take a cab all the way from Salisbury, did he? Her curiosity drew her to the window. A metallic-gray Corolla glistened in the driveway next to her more rust than car. Damn, he rented a car. All he had to do was call. Her frugality always governed her decisions for things like this.

"It's yours, Mom. I won't need a car in the city." She was so startled by Jake's voice she almost wet herself. She turned and burst into tears, leaping into his arms. She was so overjoyed to see her boy, the words he had spoken really hadn't registered in her brain. But as she hugged him, they began to sink in.

"What did you say?" she asked, an incredulous tone in her voice.

"It's yours." He said calmly.

"How?"

"A check."

"What?" her mind was reeling.

"Ohhhhhhhhh...did I forget to mention the seventy thousand dollar bonus for passing the exam? By the way...it really wasn't all that expensive." She had to do something about all this crying, she thought, but that could wait. She stepped back and fixed her eyes on his, nervously biting her lip...carefully choosing her words. Might as well, she thought.

"Well if you don't need a car in the city...why would I need one?" The smile on his face erased any doubts she might have had...the fear he had changed his mind or even worse...that he really didn't want her to come with him. He was honestly happy. He picked her off the floor and swung her around like a little girl then finally put her down.

"I knew it, woman. You couldn't let me leave without you," he added, chuckling softly. "Besides...I rented a two bedroom apartment...with a garage. Now open your presents." Nina was like a kid at Christmas, tearing into the boxes with abandon, her eyes widening with each item she unwrapped. She had never seen such beautiful clothes or shoes or jewelery.

"You shouldn't have, Baby...these look so expensive."

"Nothing's too good for my best gal." She blushed, gathered her wits and smiled, her mind strong enough to block any disturbing thoughts. "You are, you know...you really are." She felt herself weaken for a second. "Hey...I'm starving. How about one of your big breakfasts?" She grinned, relieved she made it through her brief mental crisis.

"You betcha...nothings too good for my best guy," she answered with a laugh. He was, she thought. He really was.

"You know, those crazy people in New York don't even know what grits are? Oh, I forgot. We are going out tonight and celebrate...so no lunch...OK?"

**************

Nina was excited all day...she couldn't wait. This was a special night for both of them. However, in all of the excitement, she had forgotten to call into work and let them know she wasn't coming that day. She owed them two weeks notice, which would be a pleasure to give, especially in person. She asked Jake to take her into work. Of course he fussed at her for not driving her new car so they compromised. He would go with her as a co-pilot and she would drive. After all, she had never driven anything newer that her 83 Ford. He had laughed at her but patiently went over all the new things in the car...God, AC was a gift to mankind.

"Wait right here, Baby. It should take too long. It isn't like I run the place or anything."

Too many few minutes had passed before Jake decided to go in and find out what was keeping his mom. He was hardly noticed as he made his way up to the administrative offices and was about to walk into her bosses office when he stopped...his mother's was obviously not happy and her boss used a tone Jake didn't care for at all.

"I don't know, Nina. This is pretty sudden. I don't know what we are going to do without your sweet little ass around to pretty up the place. I was hoping I'd get a little piece of it sooner or later." He laughed and actually snorted like the pig he was. "Come on, Sugar. The whole town knows you aren't exactly a virgin and I hear you manage to get your share of cock down at the club. How about a little going away present for me...you owe me bitch. Your lucky I gave your whoring ass a job when no one else would...even kept you from working with them niggers on the line." The silence was broken by the distinctive sound of flesh slapping flesh. "Who the fuck are...?" Fletch Turners face turned pale the second he realized it was Jake.

Jake took a quick look to see if his mother was OK before picking the bastard up and slamming him into the wall. He was about to beat the man to a pulp until his logical mind caught up with the anger that had nearly cost him his career. Right or wrong didn't mean much in this town...but Jake knew how to hurt him worse than the pounding would. He let the pathetic man free to scurry away like a scared rat and stuff his even more pathetic cock back into his pants. He started to mutter some asinine excuse before Jake cut him off.

"Shut the fuck up you asshole. Rape is a fucking hard rap to beat, even in this shit hole. By the time I'm through with YOUR whoring ass, we'll own this god damned factory and you will be in jail, getting the fucking you deserve. Don't worry, I'll make sure your wife has enough to live on...maybe even give her a job, off the line of course, so she won't have to work with them niggers. Speaking of niggers...I think we should keep a little set aside for Billy...you do remember Billy...your son...Tamika's boy?"

Nina sat there, her eyes nearly popping out of her head as her son crushed Turner like a water bug on the sidewalk. She had never seen this side of her son before. She didn't believe Jake could muster that level of anger or the sinister methodology he used to slice Turner into pieces. The totally beaten man didn't say a word...he simply sat in his chair with his head in his hands.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It Happened One Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds