• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Selfless Lover

Selfless Lover

Unlike previous lovers, J was younger than me. Looking back, one thing I've found is that I would strive to please my older lovers, licking them from head to toe, indulging their every sexual desire and generally worshipping their bodies. With the younger ones, they tried to impress me! And so with J, I sweet-talked her in the pub and we went back to my place. She was 7 years younger than me and had apparently liked me a lot but thought I was out of her league. I assured her I wasn't and once at my place, we went straight to bed. I was almost encouraging her to slip up my body to straddle my face and began to lick her but she seemed a little nervous or something and eventually asked if she could turn around. I agreed and she then faced my feet. While I feasted on her pussy, she freed my cock and her talented mouth engulfed it. She hadn't made a sound while I was licking her out but now that she was sucking me, she moaned in pleasure. After about 10 minutes of this, she moved off me and before I knew what she was doing, she slipped beside me then down the covers to take me in her mouth again. I lay there as she began to take my full length in her mouth, sucking gently, occasionally taking it out to lick the head before engulfing me again. She withdrew to lick my balls too and I was becoming more and more turned on, certain I wouldn't last much longer before I came.

"I think I'm going to cum soon," I told her and she quickly left my balls with a last lick, taking my cock in her mouth again.

I held her head to me, fucking her mouth as she brought me to the edge, then I groaned as my cum flooded her mouth. She didn't waste a drop, immediately swallowing as much as she could to make room for the rest. It felt delicious as I was literally drained and finally I stopped cuming. Through it all, her mouth had stayed in place and she was actually moaning in pleasure.

"I might need to get hard again before I fuck you. Why don't you climb up again?" I offered her, suggesting she have an orgasm before we had intercourse.

"I'll help you get hard," she said in response, taking me to the hilt in her mouth again and lovingly fellating me.

I shrugged; she seemed to be enjoying it and so was I! After a good 15 minutes, I was as hard as a rock again and pulled her up to let her wet pussy engulf my cock. I noticed she was very wet even despite not having much oral and rolled her over, pinning her down on the bed. I knew I'd last longer having cum once already and proceeded to fuck her hard for quite a while. At one point, as I ground down and stroked her clit, she clutched my back and yelled out as she came. She was also delighted I was still able to perform for a while longer but eventually I was approaching my 2nd orgasm too and had thought about cuming inside her. She was on the pill but you can never be sure.

"I'm not far away from cuming," I told her breathlessly.

"Not yet. Roll over" she asked me softly and I did so.

Immediately, she ducked down to take me in her mouth again and although I held off for 5 minutes, I came again and she swallowed all of it for the 2nd time that night. We went to sleep not long after but in the morning the pattern was similar. I slipped into her as she was curled up and I lay into her back but once again, she wanted me to finish in her mouth and I had the pleasure of her taking the whole lot in her mouth.

Jeri avoided my calls after that then I saw her a fortnight later. I asked her why and she explained she felt I was too good for her and that she didn't want to pester me. I laughed and told her not to be silly.

"You enjoyed everything we did last time, didn't you?" I asked her boldly.

"I loved it" she assured me innocently.

We went back to my place and once we'd hit the bed naked, she kissed down my body, taking me in her mouth again.

"You like having me in your mouth, don't you?" I asked her.

"I do," she said in between sucks.

"Will you always let me cum in it?" I pushed.

"Every time. As much as you want" she answered.

I began to realise she liked being a little bit submissive and decided to just enjoy it. After a great blowjob, I fucked her as hard as I could before cuming in her mouth again. She said she wouldn't ignore my calls again and after that, she started to see me twice a week. I would pick her up and she would stay over one weeknight then again on a Saturday night and most of the day on Sunday. It increased to 2 nights during the week so she was spending half the week at my flat. I began to live out the fantasy and she was really turned on being more submissive. On one occasion, she brought a little skirt, school blouse and tie round. I mockingly made her kneel in front of me and suck me off while I leaned forward and occasionally spanked her ass with a ruler while she kept me hard. She wouldn't hesitate to tongue my ass, balls and cock each time now, begging me to cum in her mouth until I grabbed her hair and fucked her face until I erupted.

Jeri wasn't that bothered about receiving oral, which was a total change from F (see last story). She adored sucking my cock though and when she stayed over during the week and at weekends, she would spend a lot of time with me in her mouth. Even in the morning, she would always give me a blow job before we left to go out for the day, or work. I enjoyed this lifestyle and we continued keeping it just as kinky.

However, what I didn't see coming was that she really liked me a lot, whereas it was more about the sex for me. She angrily ended it one morning after great sex the night before because she felt I was only with her for the sex and started going out with another guy her own age. I wished them well and over time we spoke again, before I eventually moved towns. She's settled down now, lost some of her looks and has aged faster than me but for those 6 months she was my personal cock hound and I loved every minute of it. For me though, I kind of missed the relationship with F, when I would pleasure her as much as she wanted and even with the selfless pleasure Jeri gave me, I just didn't really fall for her the same way.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Selfless Lover

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds