• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taming Mistress Maurela

Taming Mistress Maurela

Mark Smith's first glimpse of his daughters College friend, Katie, was when he picked her up from the airport the Summer after their first year. Jennifer had raved about how great her room mate had been that year and how they had got each other through the trauma of leaving home and they had become so close that they had got jobs in the Summer working in the Supermarket near where Jen stayed. So Mark and his wife Maurela journeyed out to the airport with Jen and collected their guest for the next eight weeks.

When the arrivals started to pour through the terminal Mark watched his daughter rush forward and hug a girl excitedly. It wasn't until they untangled their arms and turned towards the exit that he got a proper glimpse of Katie. She was an immediately striking girl. His first impression of her was that she looked and dressed like a whore. Her face was dark with tan (fake? Probably), her features heavily made up, the vest top she wore barely concealed her giant boobs (surgically enhanced? definitely) while her skirt was way too short to be decent. Her long dark brown hair was swept back into a pony tail and she exuded a presence and confidence that was unusual for anyone far less a girl just out of her teens.

"Mum. Dad. This is Katie" announced Jen excitedly.

"Hi Mum. Hi Dad."

Katie spoke almost cockily and she gave first Maurela a hug then Mark and as she pressed her huge chest into his he fought to fight a rising arousal in his pants. Thankfully she broke off and she and Jen headed off to the rest rooms while he and Maurela wheeled her luggage away. His wife gave him a look and said.

"She seems nice, a bit more outgoing and colourful than Jennifer though, I wonder that they get on so well."

Mark raised his eyebrows and thought the next few weeks could be very interesting.

*

In the restroom Katie grabbed her blonde friend's hand and physically dragged her into a cubicle.

"Pleased to see me slut?"

Jen's eyes and voice dropped submissively.

"Yes Mistress Katie."

"Good. Now it's been a long trip and there were a couple of guys eyeing me up on the plane that got me wet so get on your knees and get me off. And make it quick. Don't want to keep 'mummy and daddy' waiting, do we?"

Jennifer dropped to her knees while Katie flipped her short skirt up to reveal she had no panties on and a glistening wet, shaven snatch. The blonde shuffled forward on her knees and set her tongue to work quickly, she knew what to do, and minutes later Katie came all over her face in an explosion of juices. After Katie flipped down her skirt and exited the cubicle leaving her 'friend' to hurry out after her and quickly clean her face at the sink.

It was going to be an interesting few weeks indeed!

*

Katie's seduction of her 'friends' father took place in less than a week. It was unfortunate that his Maurela was away from home most of that first week, visiting her sister out of state that had just had her first child. In the meantime, under Katie's instructions Jennifer made sure to stay out of their way while Kevin (their son) was out most nights with his friends. The first night of Maurela's absence found Katie sunbathing in the large, sheltered garden while Mark was tending to his flower borders. Despite himself he could not keep his eyes off the young woman's incredible, tanned body. It was almost cliché to ask him to rub sun tan lotion into her nubile body but she did it anyway and nervously he agreed and rubbed it in. As he was doing it on her back she moved back quickly and clearly felt the erection nestling in his crotch. He blushed, embarrassed as she smiled knowingly at him before leaning forward again and letting him rub more cream in.

Her next play was even less subtle. With Jen and her brother out of the house Katie took a shower just after tea with only Mark in the house. She descended into the living room not twenty minutes later looking all wet and shiny in just a fluffy bathrobe and the belt of which was very loosely tied. Katie curled up on the sofa directly across from Mark and made small talk was they watched TV as she weighed the man up. He was quite good looking, in his mid forties, in decent shape but Katie sensed he was naturally submissive. Maybe he didn't know it but Katie did and she set about pushing his buttons somewhat. They were sitting watching the news and Katie suddenly spoke in a louder harsher voice.

"God this is so boring! Give me the remote control and I'll get something interesting."

She watched with amusement as Mark, almost without thinking, got up and did what she asked, in the process taking a sneaky glance at the copious amounts of cleavage she had deliberately displayed for him. She took the remote without a word of thanks and started to flick through the channels looking for something that would advance her efforts. She found something immediately on a film network. The film "Payback" was showing, she flicked onto it and watched a few minutes before Lucy Liu appeared in full blown sadistic Dominatrix mode, viciously beating a man on screen. As this unfolded Katie slyly looked at Mark and was gratified to see that he was trying hard not to watch too intently but he couldn't help himself. As soon as that scene was over Katie turned to him and said.

"You know I could do with a drink, could you go and get me a juice?"

Again he obeyed instantly and when he left the living room Katie again scanned the channels for something appropriate to her plans. And she found it on the music channels, Madonna's music video "Human Nature" an overtly sexual video with whips, leather and bondage featuring. Mark nearly dropped the glass of orange juice when he returned and saw what she was watching. Katie smiled at his embarrassment and as she lifted her arm to take the juice her large boob popped out right under his nose.

"Do you like this?"

"Um, ah, er" he stammered pathetically.

"The video I mean", she smirked as she folded her robe back over her delectable tit, " she's very convincing dressed like that, Madonna I mean. You can imagine her treating those boys harshly can't you?"

The large visible tent in Mark's trousers told her all she needed to know. She watched him sit down and squirm as he tried to hide the fact and loved that she was making him so uncomfortable in his own home. She had thought that this might take longer but seeing him in action, up close she realised he was more of a sub than she had thought. She supposed that was where Jennifer had got it form. Still smiling Kate stretched her full length out on the sofa and gave a yawn.

"You know I really could do with a foot massage. Would you give me one Mr. Smith?"

This really was Mark's last chance to back away from this viper but he knew in his heart of hearts that he didn't have it in him. He tried to suggest that it wasn't a good idea but Katie just lay there and pouted and wriggled her toes demandingly at him. Before he knew it he was sitting on the edge of his sofa slowly kneading this young woman's soles. The position she lay in parted the bottom of her robe and when Mark looked up from his foot massaging duties it was to tantalisingly glimpse the shaven mound between her legs.

"Mmm, that's nice. You're doing well."

The whole dynamic in the room had changed as if Katie was the adult and Mark a child to be congratulated or scolded as demanded.

"Why don't you suck them? I like my toes being sucked."

Mark knew this was wrong. Knew it could lead him into all sorts of trouble. But she was intoxicating. Her skin shimmered, and she smelled so nice from her bath. As he deliberated her foot stretched up and over and kneaded him in the crotch before her voice demanded.

"Come on! I want you to suck my toes!"

He lifted her foot from his crotch and up to his mouth before engulfing her big toe in his mouth. It was the end of the pathetic resistance he had mustered.

*

A mere ten minutes after Mark first laid his lips and tongue on Katie's toes she was lying on his marital bed stark naked looking with amusement as he hurried out of his own clothing.

"I shouldn't be doing this. I'm a married man" he fretted.

Katie shrugged.

"So who's going to tell. As long as you do what I say I won't. Besides, who said you're going to have sex with me? You'll have to earn that particular privilege."

Mark didn't really comprehend that comment but with a nubile, naked 20 year old lying on his bed he wasn't about to stop to question it. Finally he kicked off his pants and climbed onto the bed and tried to kiss Katie. She brushed him off impatiently.

"Weren't you listening?! You need to earn my favour. You can start by getting back to my feet and licking your way up from there. And get my soles this time, you concentrated on my toes last time well you need to get my soles too!"

With his dick in charge of his actions and emotions there was no chance of Mark stopping now and he obediently scuttled down to the bottom of the bed and lapped at the soles of the brunette's feet. With her encouragement he licked his way up her legs, until he made it to her inner thighs. His head stopped and Katie grabbed his short, dark hair.

"Do you want to pleasure me with your tongue?"

"Yes."

"Then beg me. Beg that you may pleasure me."

"Please Katie, please may I pleasure you with my tongue? Please?"

"I suppose so, you don't half sound like a snivelling little worm though, begging to lick me out. A pathetic excuse of a man. But yes, I suppose you can."

Mark did as she told him, ignoring the insults. He used his hands to prise Katie's thighs apart and plunged his face in between, his tongue immediately seeking out her slick slit. He had rarely given head to his wife but that didn't matter, what he lacked in experience he made up for in enthusiasm. Not that Katie would ever let him know, she berated and directed him throughout.

"Get it deeper! "

"Faster you worm!"

"That's better now make me cum!"

She exploded and ejaculated all over his surprised face, her warm juices spraying his features and running down his face. He wiped at them and attempted to move further up on top of Katie. Her hand pressed against his torso preventing him.

"Where do you thing you're going? No way, you won't get that thing (pointing at his erect cock) inside me just for some oral. Think again worm. You've seen to that hole but I've got another that needs a good licking, get me?"

He didn't at first so she rolled onto her front and reached back to pull her ass cheeks apart.

"My ass bitch! I want you to tongue fuck my ass!"

Bitch! Did she just call him bitch? He reeled but whatever he was thinking of doing or saying the overriding factor right then was staring down at her tiny, puckered asshole. He had never seen anyone like this and felt so dirty, so nasty but also so fucking aroused! He could hardly stop himself and seconds later his face was between her soft ass cheeks and his tongue squirmed and burrowed it's way into her shit hole. Two hours ago he was just a normal, straight, married guy and now here he was being sexually bossed and dominated by this kinky slut!

Ten minutes of ass worship was enough for Katie and she broke off and rolled off the bed and started to pull on her robe again.

"But..What about me?" whimpered Mark more than aware of how pathetic he sounded.

Katie smirked at him.

"I suppose you did alright but I'm tired now. Come to my room after one and I'll fuck you, OK?"

"But the kids will be back?" he gasped, desperate to have her but still vaguely aware of the risks he was taking here.

"SO? That'll just add to the excitement, won't it?"

And with that Katie turned tail and headed straight to her bedroom.

*

Over the next couple of hours Mark did a few things. He spoke to his wife on the phone and felt as guilty as all hell at his infidelity. He greeted his son and daughter as they arrived home and made sure they were in their bedrooms. He had a couple of stiff drinks to calm his nerves. But most of all he fantasised about that intoxicating young woman in the guest bedroom and must have checked his watch a hundred times. Finally, he went to his own room and undressed and emerged minutes later in just his robe then tiptoed his way to Katie's room. He knocked softly then entered and what he saw nearly caused him to collapse.

Waiting to greet him was a vision of Dominance. Katie stood in the centre of the room wearing a Basque that made her tits look even larger, tight shorts around her ass, high heeled boots and most worryingly a large strap on dildo around her crotch!

"Come in and lock the door!" she demanded and mark did exactly as he was told.

"What's that for?" he, rather stupidly asked her.

She sneered and grabbed her fake cock and thrust it at him.

"What do you think? I told you to come here and I would fuck you, and so I will!"

"But I thought that you..."

She stepped forward and in one fluid movement grabbed him by his balls through his open robe. She gripped them very tightly, dug her nails in and slowly began to squeeze and twist as she hissed.

"I know what you thought you pathetic little fucker but you don't decide anything, understand? You want to be with me then you'll do what I say. And bitch after what we did downstairs if you don't want to be with me then I am going to tell your whole family what we did, understand?"

She had been right again, Mark Smith, by nature was a submissive and he could not deal with such a dominant woman, no matter her age. He couldn't even meet her eyes as he nodded feebly.

"Good, now get that robe off and bend over my bed and you'll get the hard fucking you came for!"

She released his balls and he stumbled over to the bed, shedding the robe on the way and timidly leaned over the bed. As he braced himself on his elbows Katie dribbled some lube onto the end of her dildo then leaned down to him.

"I'm guessing you won't want to wake the house bitch so you'd maybe better wear this."

She handed him a ball gag and he slipped it into his own mouth. Seconds later Katie was behind him, grabbing his hips and after she had first slowly slid her dick into his tight ass she quickly speeded up and really got into ass fucking this man more than twice her age.

"That's it shithead, take it like the obedient little bitch you are" commented Katie as she drilled him, already thinking about the next family member she wanted to conquer...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taming Mistress Maurela

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 672 milliseconds