• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Riley's Bar Ch. 06

Riley's Bar Ch. 06

12

I almost smiled as the cell door clanged shut behind me. The decision on how to handle my Friday the 23rd problem had been taken out of my hands by some judge. I would be a guest of the county on Friday. In fact, being me it was almost certain that I would be a guest of the county for a while.

The "failure to appear" had to be over the divorce and the papers I had thrown in the trash and I already knew that I was going to do the same thing that I had done the last time. I would keep getting hit with contempt of court until they finally got tired of me freeloading off of them. Since it was a Thursday the soonest all parties could be notified and then gathered together was Monday so I made myself comfortable and waited.

When I was led into court on Monday I saw my brother sitting in the first row and then I got a surprise. Elaine was sitting at a table with a man I presumed was her lawyer. The man turned to look at me as I walked in and I got a good look at his face. I knew it from somewhere. I couldn't place it, but I knew it.

The judge came in and things got started. I was there because I had failed to meet my obligations per the court orders issued at the time of the divorce and I had failed to respond to four notices to appear. I explained that I had never received any notices to appear. Elaine's lawyer was called to the bench and he and the judge talked for a bit and then the judge asked me when I had moved back from Florida. I told him that I had never lived in Florida and then I explained how word had reached me that Elaine was going to try and talk me into taking her back and how I had set things up so I wouldn't be bothered by her. The judge thought for a moment and then voided the failure to appear charges.

"The second item before this court is your failure to make the court ordered alimony payments to Ms. McKeean."

"I've been making payments to her on a monthly basis."

Then Elaine's lawyer stood up and said that while it was true that I had been making monthly payments they were not for the specified amount and for the first four months after the divorce was final I made no payments at all. I explained to the judge the agreement we had made over the kitchen table (he was a different judge from the one who had locked me up) and that even though Elaine had broken that agreement when she allowed her attorney to make changes I was still going to stick to the deal that I had made. He gave me the same 'that agreement has no weight in the law' that the first judge gave me.

"That may be your honor, but where I come from a deal is a deal and remains in effect unless both parties agree to change the deal. I agreed to no such changes so my deal with the former Mrs. McKeean stands until we both agree to make a change and I'll say right now that I won't agree to any change that puts me farther behind the eight ball. She never honored any of the agreement she made when we sat down and decided who would get what out of the divorce and as far as I am concerned I owe her no more than I agreed to pay."

"You are flirting dangerously close to a contempt citation Mr. McKeean."

"All I am doing your honor is stating my position as clearly as I can."

There was some more talk and in the end I was ordered to pay all arrearages within fifteen days and was warned if I didn't the next time I appeared before him I would get jail time for contempt.

As we were walking out the door of the courtroom Elaine's lawyer smiled at me and said:

"Wondering how we found you? You shouldn't have renewed your driver's license in this state."

The he laughed and walked out. He didn't know it but he had just fucked himself. When he smiled at me I remembered where I had seen him before. He was the asshole who had walked up to Elaine and put his hand on her shoulder the night she had locked me out of the house.

My brother met me in the hall outside the courtroom. He was surprised (and frankly so was I) that I hadn't been locked up, but he had been ready to go my bail as long as I wasn't put away for contempt. We went to lunch and I asked for his advice and a recommendation on the thoughts I was having about Elaine's lawyer and he said that he would checkout a few things and get back to me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After lunch I swung by Woodbine to see if I still had a job and my boss made me get right to work. I worked late and skipped going to Riley's and instead I went straight home and went to bed.

I had no idea what I would be walking into when I stopped at the bar Tuesday after work, but I'd had plenty of time to think things over while I sat in jail over the weekend. I would try and do them all if they all were still willing, but I would set the times so that what was going to happen on the 23rd wouldn't happen again.

All of that was iffy of course. Susan might have found someone else to take my part on the 23rd and Candy might not be interested if it wasn't going to 'save me' from Freda. I figured that Freda was still a sure bet since she had been the one to come after me, but I would have to wait and see.

I worked late Tuesday to make up some of the hours I lost by having to sit in a jail cell so I didn't get to Riley's until after eight. Susan and Marge were there and Candy saw me come in and said:

"Hey, it's the jailbird. They turned him loose."

I stuck my tongue out at her and headed for the group table. Candy brought me a beer and then I had to describe my weekend to everybody. I stayed with the group for about a half hour and then I moved over to the booth where Marge and Susan were sitting.

"Sorry about Friday night, but something came up."

"We heard" Marge said.

Then Susan said, "It wouldn't have been much fun anyway. Gary's deal had problems and he had to stay over an extra day and then there were flight delays and he was in a rotten mood when he got home. He still wants to do it and he has no trips scheduled for the next two weeks so pick a day."

"You pick one. I can make it at any time."

"Day after tomorrow?"

"You got it."

"Come on" Marge said, "Dance with me."

As we moved around the floor Marge asked, "Are you coming by tonight?"

"I don't know. Are you sure you want to have anything to do with a hardened criminal?"

"I think that I t is my duty as a Christian to help rehabilitate you and help you reenter society."

"Well I do have to say that I love the way you rehabilitate so I guess I will stop by."

I did and it was all I could do to make it into work the next morning.

+++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday I was the first one to arrive at the bar and I stuck my head in the kitchen to see if Freda was there. She was and so I walked in and apologized for not taking her out on Friday. She shrugged and said:

"I hears that you were in the bars ya?"

"Yes, I was behind bars. I still want to take you out and show you that I'm no sissy boy. When is your next day off?"

"Friday."

"May I have it?"

"Ya."

"Dinner, a show and then maybe dancing, okay?"

"Ya. That godt."

When I came out of the kitchen I took a seat at the bar and Candy came over and stood next to me.

"Still sniffing after the kraut?"

"What you told me about her has my curiosity fired up. I want to see if you are right. If you are I want to see how far she is willing to go to play me. She doesn't have a chance, but she doesn't know that.

"Why do you say that? I don't like the bitch, but even I can tell she is a hot number."

"She isn't my type."

"And just what is your type?"

"About 5' 2'' and 100 pound with green eyes and red hair."

She gave me an appraising glance and then moved off to wait on customers. About that time a couple of the girls came in and started pushing tables together and I got up to help them.

About half an hour later Susan came in and for the first time ever she came over and sat at our tables.

"What's up? I asked.

"Marge had to go see her sister and I didn't want to sit alone. Dance with me?"

On the floor she asked, "We still ob for tomorrow night?"

"Wouldn't miss it."

"Can I ask you for a big favor?"

"I suppose."

"Can I follow you home tonight?"

"Why would you want to do that?"

"Gary was suddenly called out of town and won't be back until noon tomorrow. I want to talk to you about tomorrow night, but I want to do it in a quiet place."

"Okay. Have a drink or two and then leave and drive over to the library and wait for me in the parking lot."

She danced with Vern and Max and then one more time with me and then she left. I gave her ten minutes and then I got up to leave. I saw Leslie looking at me and smiling and then she winked at me. I remembered that she was Susan's cousin and Marge had said they were closer than some sisters and had no secrets from each other and I wondered what Susan had told her about tomorrow night.

Once inside my apartment I asked Susan if she would like something to drink and I told her I had beer and wine and she asked if it was white or red. I told her I had both so she asked for a glass of white. I got her a glass and she took a sip and then said:

"This awkward for me, but I need to do it. First I have a confession to make. I fibbed when I told you that Marge was visiting her sister. She knows I'm here and she is staying away to make it easier on me."

I looked at her and waited and then she said, "I want to make tomorrow great for Gary. To do that I want to do it all and all includes anal. Gary has never wanted anal and to be honest that has always been fine with me because Gary is so large and my butt hole is so small. I'm not trying to put you down, but I remember your size from our aborted night. You are maybe an inch longer than Gary, but he is bigger around than you."

"So what is it you are trying to say here?"

"I want you to open me up for my husband. I want you to do me in my butt tonight. A couple of times. And tomorrow I want you to do me in the butt again. I know when Gary sees you do it he will want to try and then I'm going to want one of you in my pussy and one of you in my butt at the same time."

"Are you sure about this?"

"I am. I don't know if Gary will ever want to do a threesome again after tomorrow so I want to make sure he gets it all tomorrow night. Please Rob?"

"I can't say no when you ask me like that Suze. As long as you are sure."

"I'm sure Rob. I need you to get me used to it before tomorrow. I know it will close up between tonight and tomorrow, but I'm sure that tomorrow it will be easier and that is what I need. At least I'll know what to expect and I can act accordingly. If I wait until tomorrow to try it for the first time and it hurts too much Gary will notice and it will turn him off. I don't want anything to ruin things for him. I want tomorrow night to be perfect for him."

"Okay sweetie, let's take it to the bedroom."

Susan stripped and got on the bed and I went into the bathroom and got the tube of KY Jelly out of the medicine cabinet. I undressed and got on the bed with her. I knelt beside her head and pushed her legs apart. I squeezed some KY on my fingers and then ran my fingers over her puckered butthole and then I slid a finger by her sphincter and started working it in and out of her butt. A little more KY and then I had two fingers in her. I felt her pull on my legs and she said:

"I need to get you ready too."

I swung over her in a sixty-nine and her mouth captured my cock while I worked a third finger into her. I worked the three fingers around in her for several minutes and then I pulled my cock out of Susan's mouth and told her to get up on her hands and knees. I filled my palm with KY and stroked myself making sure that every inch of my cock was covered and then I put my cockhead right up against Susan's asshole.

"Take a bite of pillow sweetie. It is going to hurt for just a bit when we start."

I applied gentle pressure against her anal opening and slowly pressed forward I felt a slight slip and then I was past the sphincter muscle and inside her. She moaned into the pillow as I slowly worked my way forward and back until my cock was all the way in to the base and my balls were slapping her ass. I reached under her and rubbed her clit and she moaned and I slowly started fucking her ass. After a minute or so I felt a slight movement as she pushed herself back at me so I began taking longer strokes. She moaned what sounded like "Oh yes" and shoved her ass back at me and I picked up steam.

"So full, so full, oh fuck me. Fuck my ass, fuck my ass."

She was now shoving back at me as I thrust into her and she was moaning and groaning and grunting and I couldn't make out all that she was saying, but the message was clear -- "Fuck my ass and make me cum." I was hitting her harder and harder and going faster and faster and she was crying, "Yesyesyesyesyes" and then she cried out "Oh Fuck" as an orgasm took hold of her and her muscles clamped down on my cock so hard that I could barely pull my cock back. I felt my balls tighten and I shoved back into her as hard as I could and I exploded into her ass. Her muscles milked me as I tried to withdraw and then I popped out and Susan fell forward on the bed and then rolled over and looked up at me.

"My God that was intense. How soon can you go again?

"I go wash it to get it clean and then how soon will be up to you.

We did it twice more and she seemed to enjoy it both times.

"Can I sleep here with you tonight? Gary thinks I'm spending the night with Marge."

I pulled her close and we snuggled up until we fell asleep.

I woke up thinking that I was having a wet dream, but it was Susan nursing on my cock. When I was awake (and as hard as an iron bar) Susan asked:

"One more time?"

I made it to work with two minutes to spare.

++++++++++++++++++++

I was a little nervous as I walked up to Susan's and Gary's front door. It was something I'd never done before. How do you handle a situation like that? If Susan answered the door all I needed to do was follow her lead. But what if Gary answered the knock? "Hi there. I'm Rob and I'm here to help you fuck your wife" might not be the way to go.

Susan was the one who answered my knock (Thank God) and she led me into the living room where her husband was sitting and watching television. He stood up as I walked into the room and Susan introduced us. We shook hands and Susan asked if I would like a beer or something stronger and I said beer would be fine and she left the room to get it and Gary asked:

"Are you as nervous about this as I am?"

"Damned near terrified."

"Can I ask why?"

"I've never done anything like this before."

"How did you get involved?"

"I have been keeping company with Marge for a while and I guess I was just in the right place at the right time."

Susan and I had discussed the matter and we decided to stick as close to the truth as we could without giving up the fact that she and I had been naked together before.

"She talked Marge into working on me to do it."

He looked at me for a second and I could tell he was trying to make up his mind about something and then he apparently decided to go for it.

"You know about Marge, Susan and me?"

"Yes. Marge asked me if I would be okay with it and I said yes. My saying yes is why I probably was asked to join you."

Susan and I had talked about it the night before and we agreed that Gary should run the show and that if he seemed unsure of anything to let Susan take the lead. She didn't want it to seem like I was running things in his house and with his wife.

She did give me a proposed game plan -- the way she wanted it to go. We would start out working her up by playing with her breasts and fingering her pussy and then she would give Gary head while I gave her head and then Gary and I would swap places. Next Gary would fuck her while she gave me head and when Gary came he and I would switch again and I would fuck her until I came while she sucked Gary hard again. As soon as I got off she would suck me hard again and then ask which of us would like to be the first in her ass. She expected Gary to say no, but she wanted to give him the first shot. If he passed she would suck him while I screwed her butt and if he still had no interest in her ass she would fuck him while I washed my cock and then she would suck me hard. As soon as I was hard she would say she wanted one of us in her pussy and one oRilf us in her ass and after that we would wing it.

Susan came back with my beer and after some small talk that had nothing to do with why we were there Susan said:

"I guess someone has to get the ball rolling so how about we take it to the bedroom."

She got up and Gary and I looked at each other and then we got up and followed along behind her. Once in the bedroom Susan pointed at the bed and told us to sit. Gary and I sat down on the bed and Susan walked over to the dresser where a portable radio/tape player sat and pushed a button. Gretchen Wilson's "You Don't Have to Go Home" started and Susan did a strip tease to the music. When she was down to thigh high nylons and high heels she swayed over to Gary, knelt in front of him, unzipped him and worked his cock out of his pants. She looked up at me, smiled and said:

"Get naked lover; you're next."

She took Gary's cock in her mouth and I stood up and stripped. As soon as I was naked I started playing with her tits and then I knelt down beside her and worked a finger into her pussy. She was wet!

I was tugging on and rolling her right nipple between my fingers when Gary reached down and started working on her left one. Susan moaned and pulled her mouth off Gary and told him to hurry up and strip. "On the bed lover" she said to me and once I was on my back she bent over and took my cock in her mouth. Gary got undressed and then moved in behind her and slid his cock into her hot box. She moaned and took my cock a little deeper into her mouth and throat and then it went pretty much as she had planned it when at my place the night before.

The big surprise was when she asked who wanted to be the first one in her ass and Gary surprised her and said he did. Susan looked at me and said:

"Gary and I have never done anal. Have you?"

"A time or two."

"What do we do?"

"Do you have any KY?"

"I bought some just for tonight."

She went over to the dresser and got a tube of KY Jelly and then I led Gary though the steps until he got to the point where he got three fingers working in her butt hole and then I told him to grease himself up good and then slowly work it into her giving her time to get used to it.

"Slow and easy is the key. Wait for her to tell you when to pick up the pace."

As Gary pushed his cock at Susan's asshole she looked at me and winked. Gary popped past the sphincter and Susan moaned. Gary started to pull back and Susan cried out:

"No! Don't stop, keep going."

After a couple of minutes he was in and slowly stroking and Susan was moaning:

"Yes, yes, oh God yes. So full, so full, fuck me Gary, fuck me."

Gary motioned me forward and I moved up and presented my cock to Susan's mouth and she opened up and took me in. Gary came and went into the bathroom to wash his cock and I moved from Susan's mouth to her ass. I was fucking her butt when Gary came back and put his cock in her mouth. I came and as I was heading for the bathroom to clean up Gary slid into her ass again and I heard:

"I love it baby and we are going to do a lot more of it okay?"

"Whatever you want my love."

When I came back with a clean cock I found the two of them sitting on the bed waiting for me.

"I'm ready for one of you in my pussy and one of you in my ass" Susan said, "Who wants what?"

I looked at Gary and he smiled and said, "You are the guest so you get to choose."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Riley's Bar Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds