• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Valentines...

Valentines...

12

Chapter One

We are strolling through the city contemplating whether or not we should go to the movies. There's nothing playing that either of us desperately want to see so we stroll around aimlessly chatting about friends and how good we have it. You thank me graciously for your morning treat and breakfast. I am feeling proud and so I query, "Tell me about your morning treat..."

You look around, checking to see how close we are to the rest of the crowd. You realise that everyone is so caught up in their own business that they wouldn't blink an eye about our conversation, so you immediately reply with "You fucking stud."

I laugh genuinely and am definitely proud now that I have received your praise. You add, "You know exactly how I feel. I love that you are aware of how wonderful you are to me. Those stories and poems you make for me are amazing, fuck, they give my orgasms an intensity and excitement that I don't usually achieve when I masturbate."

Whispering in your ear "I fucking love you," and I grab hold of your arse and try looking down your top to see how your bra is holding your tits.

"I wanted your dick so bad this morning. I loved rubbing away at my pussy as you read the poem, but once the story kicked into to its second phase I got so wet and wanted nothing more than to be sucking your dick as I flicked away at myself."

I stop you dead in your tracks and pull you into my body for a firm hug. I whisper again into your ear, "You better watch what you say, you're giving me a hard on." I press the hardening member in my pants against your thigh.

You push me away and continue walking, dragging me by the hand as if you now have a purpose or destination in mind. You look back at me and announce boldly, "I would have had you slap my tongue with your soft dick until it got hard. Then I would have had you sliding the head of your cock over my lips, wetting them with your pre-come."

"Fuck you," I stress in frustration.

Quickly retorting, "You would like that, wouldn't you? You would like to slide that shaft of yours all the way up my pussy and into my body. Tell me, would you like to fuck me in the arse? Would you like to fill me with your seed?"

You keep dragging me along and teasing me, my hard-on is raging now and I am trying to tuck it up under my belt so the passing public can not see that I am sporting the hardest erection you have ever teased. You see me kicking my legs out and arranging my pants and you quip, "Don't play with yourself in public, that's naughty. Now come with me." You jerk at my hand, redirecting me into a small lane filled with street art and odd spaces big enough to put the two of us out of sight. You force me into a doorway that appears to be relatively unused. Pushing me hard against the wall we grope one another mindlessly, kissing passionately and we lick one another's flesh.

Looking me straight in the eye you quickly whip and unzip my fly. You slide your hand into my trousers and begin unbuttoning my boxers so effortlessly that one could surmise that you have spent months training for this very moment. "I am going to suck your dick in this alley my Lover," you state directly into my eyes as you release my penis from my pants and into your hand. "I am going to wank and suck this fleshy tool of yours, right to the very end. And I refuse to get up off my knees until my mouth is wet and full with your come."

"Happy Valentines Day," I whimper as you drop to your knees and throw your mouth and face around my hot penis already twitching with excitement and weeping extravagantly from the end. Your hair crashes around your face as you take one large mouthful of my cock, meeting your lips at the bottom of the shaft. You roll your tongue around sensually and suck your cheeks in hard as you breath deeply through your nose.

I gasp for air as you slowly pull back, dragging your tongue up the base of my shaft, pushing my head firmly along the roof of your mouth. You know that I am close already as my pre-come accumulates with your saliva at the stem of your tongue.

Thrusting gently with my hips now, I run my fingers through your hair occasionally taking grip and guiding your mouth onto and off of my warm, throbbing penis. You relax your mouth completely to allow me to slide back and forward at my own pace. Whenever I get too excited, you bite down politely until we find a pace comfortable for the two of us as you suck so fucking good. "Baby, I am so damn close." I let out hopelessly. You pull off my cock and begin stroking me viciously in front of your face.

"Shoot your load onto my tongue," you demand, opening your mouth wide, laying your tongue out flat for my arrival. Stroking me faster and faster, my breath grows short and my chest heaves in anticipation. A siren goes off in the background but it is too late now. There is no way I am missing the opportunity to come in your mouth while down a side lane in the city; no fucking way. You look up desperately shaking my cock and begging, "Come on baby quick, you've got to pump that hot fucking fluid you have boiling in your balls into my mouth or I will never be satisfied."

I throw my head back busting through into my orgasm, quickly remembering the beautiful sight I am missing while my head spins in ecstasy. I gather what wit I have and watch longingly into your eyes as my penis squirts strings of semen across your tongue. Drips and drops sprinkle your lips, and you wink just to remind me how fucking fantastic your are. My orgasm is strong and it rings out through the length of me. I can feel the fluid ejecting from my cock as you feel the warm liquid gathering in your mouth. Still shaking me clean you run your tongue around your lips to pick up what your tongue and mouth may have missed. You take one last suck on the end and stand up and kiss me.

I am surprised, caught off guard, and you are tonguing me with a mouthful of my come while you slip me back into my pants as if nothing had ever happened. We swish the come back and forth as if it were our mouths debating who was going to swallow, and you gulp down lustfully before I have enough time to contemplate it. I take one last lick at you as you zip up my fly and...

BANG!

The door that we have been leaning on comes crashing open; people are spilling onto the street like I had onto your tongue only moments before. Water comes flushing from the doorway as we stumble through this mass of wet and excited chaos.

We soon discover that someone had burnt a toasted sandwich in their office, which in turn set off the sprinkler system. You catch me eyeing secretary-type office ladies skipping around in their wet whities, their bras standing proud through their now dripping and transparent work clothes. You pinch my arse, shocking me and bringing me back to reality. You run off to the end of the lane, and I watch you slide effortlessly back into you buzz of the city.

Chapter Two

We are walking home, having decided to blow off the movies. I am excited and bursting with energy after our exquisite adventure within the city. After such an intense orgasm earlier I am longing for more. We walk at a brisk pace, contemplating what we have done and what we plan to do once we return home. Latching onto your hand and swinging your arm, I am dreaming of the previous scenario trying to burn its memory into my brain. Your actions were so definite and your lust wild.

"Where do you think all these people are driving to?" you ask.
"Maybe they're rushing off to meet their Valentines." I am still thinking about kissing you with my come in your mouth. Warm and difficult to maneuver around the teeth and tongue. My penis drips pre-come at the thought, just wetting my boxers enough to call my attention back to my cock as it threatens to grow hard again.
You ponder and ask, "Do you think that they are zooming along, wanting of the physical love they share with another?"
"What?" I interject, "Did you just say 'physical love'?"
Laughing, you admit "Yes."
"You're talking about sex. You are talking about these strangers driving around as if their only purpose for driving was for them to get to their next root?"
"Yes." Sounds like an echo.
"Well where does that leave us?" I ask and you quickly reply "Well, that leaves us on the side of the road. You see, we already have each other, so we do not need cars to be zipping around in. We can just stop and fuck whenever we please."
"Yeah right we can," my sarcasm dares you.
"Yes, right we can," you state. "We can just drop and fuck anywhere we damn please."
"I guess you are right," I say, realising that only twenty minutes ago you were jacking my shaft in a lane, begging for me to fill your mouth with my lust for you.

We keep wandering on home, passing the local shops and saying "Hi" to the occasional pedestrian. My mind is now playing through everything that has happened today. Your personal orgasm this morning in bed, the wickedly flawless fellatio you gave me in the city and now this conversation about sex in public. "Does she mean out in the open?" I wonder. I am perplexed and obviously excited about the idea of fucking outside. We have fucked outside before but never so boldly as say perhaps... the side of the road.

I am sidetracked; thinking about fantasy come reality can create quite the dream state, so much so I have barely noticed you slipping something into and between our hands. I come to and look you lovingly in the eye. I am in ecstasy just walking here with you, my lust burning a fire for you that no sprinkler system could extinguish. You loosen your grip of my hand and sweep away. I am left curious as I raise my hand to reveal your panties wrapped around it thoroughly. Quickly I throw my hand down by my side, crunching your panties tightly so no one can see what I am doing as I put my clenched fist to my nose, inhaling fully as I bask in your scent. You wink at me, proving once again to be three steps ahead of me. Skipping ahead, you turn to walk backwards in front of me. Over your shoulder I can see the local park just half a block from where we are; you are looking at me as if to say, "Hurry up and work it out stupid, I want you to take me into the park and fuck me up against a tree."

"I love you my Valentine." I offer the truth.
"I want you to fuck me my Lover," you give with hunger and desperation in your eyes. "You have got to come and catch me," you declare as you turn to skip away. Your skipping quickly turns into running, the next thing I know you have disappeared as you have already left the footpath to go hiding in the park. I take my time following you, occasionally taking small sniffs at your underwear clutched in my hand. You must have slipped them down your legs and kicked them up into your hand as I was distracted, thinking about all the fucking hot scenarios we have shared... and here I am looking for another.

I am stumbling around the park half lost, as it appears you have left me. I am unable to see anyone in the park, I guess all the traffic is on the road. No one has time to fuck around in parks anymore. Everybody is too busy driving along, hoping to collide with their next root.

"BOO!" You jump out from behind me. I jump and quickly pretend that you hadn't scared me. You turn around and lean your chest onto the tree. You look back over your shoulder at me as you scrunch your skirt up tight in your hands revealing your most desired asset. That fucking arse of yours is to my self control what kryptonite is to Superman. It's unbearable, you, up on tip toes pantiless while you hitch your skirt up looking back at me saying "Fuck me lover. I want you inside of me." And I see your fingers fumbling around at the bottom of your pouch. Massaging and opening your hole for me as you rub playfully with your clit. You are obviously still wet from our previous engagement, and as I unzip my fly to pull my penis from my pants a long string of pre-come topples out onto my fingers and hand. I start using it to wet the head of my shaft, stroking with the fluid, approaching your white/pink arse whilst gaining an aggressive erection, burning red and needing to be coupled with your drenched vagina.

I plunge away, sliding easily into your pussy from behind. I can feel your fingers slapping excitedly at your clit and the outside of your pussy. You have fingers spread with my cock sliding in between. Feeling my shaft sliding past your fingers and into your body, you push back hard with your hips trying to see how deep you can take me. You rub your clit harder and I look down to see your cheeks bouncing forward and back onto my hard yet soft penis.

And that's all you can think about. How hard and solid my cock is inside of you, yet how soft and smooth the skin and flesh is that encases it. You feel me spread your cheeks open as I clutch your hips and buck hard at your pussy. You feel your arsehole getting wet and you can smell the saliva now being rubbed around the lips of your anus. My thumb sits firm on your hole as I pump harder into your cunt. You rub frantically at your pussy and join hands with me as we grope at your tits. "Fuck me." You burst. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." is all you can offer as you slide closer and closer toward the edge.

I concentrate and pound harder into your cunt. My stroke is slowing in pace but increasing with weight. Each time I enter you are thrusted hard and forced forward. I peak around from behind the tree and see the cars still screaming past in search for the one they love. Here we are fucking hard and desperately in this park while men and women move not far from where we engage. I can see a good length of my shaft as I pull back from your arse, just leaving the head of my cock inside your outer lips so they may guide me safely back into the open pink sheets of your deliciously sweet pussy.

"I am ready to come." You squeeze out and immediately begin to quiver and moan. I throw two, no three hard and dedicated strokes into your cunt as you buck wildly around my dick, shaking your arse around as if it were blind and searching for my cock. But it cannot be found as I have removed myself from you and now hold my penis proudly in my hand, stroking lengths of come out of my penis and onto your waiting flesh. I splash whiter than your skin which is now blushing pink from your orgasm. I shake my shaft spraying a warm load of juicy come over your buttocks, dripping down the part in your cheeks and sliding south around your pussy and hand as you run my climax over, around and into your now loose and relaxed lips weeping from our fuck.

Rubbing the come softly into your cheeks like it were paint and my cock was the paintbrush smothering your arse with the colour of my lust and desire. "Clean my arsehole," you whimper and slap your cheeks hard with your hands. It is a wet slapping as your hands are drenched with our come. You massage your arse while I dip down onto one knee and take two firm licks up the length of your perineum and anus. "You're arse is clean my Valentine," I serve to you and you turn around only to push me down onto the grass. We are now laying right out in the open, the cars can see us as clearly as we can see them. You duck your head down quickly giving me one clean solid suck, clenching my rod tight with your lips and tongue. You lift your head up promptly and zip me up without a glitch. You pull your skirt tight around your thighs and jump immediately up and onto your feet. I am left laying flat out in the park with your panties still clenched in my hands.

You offer an arm up and I reluctantly gather myself for the walk home. Home is where the heart is and home is where this all began. "However will we finish our most amorous Valentine? Let us get you home so we can clean that pussy properly. I am getting hungry and I am dying to feast down on your cunt. I am thinking I should give you head in the shower." I smirk knowingly. "What do you think?"
"I think I love you," you spill.
"I know I love you," I return.

Chapter Three

"I'm not sure that I can take much more of this," you plead while starting the shower.
"There's no backing out now," I respond.

Sliding cautiously into the water, you are fast to relax as you throw your head back openly accepting the wetness spilling over your face and hair. You take a large gulp of air and scrub your face with your hands as your body gradually follows suit. Squeezing gently into the shower I snatch straight for the soap and begin lathering up a handful of suds to rub over your body. Sliding my hands around your waist, I direct your body closer to mine. From your waist one hands slides down between your legs and I inform in no uncertain terms "I am not wasting any time. I want suck your cunt clean in this shower."

My hand firmly glides fingers through your deepest folds. Rubbing the soapy suds up and down the length of your slit and in and out of your creases which fold around my fingers. Hugging them into your hold. Hot wet juices mingle now with the soap as I slide my hand up and through your coarse pubic hair.

"I'm going to fucking love this," I say and drop to one knee. I lean on the other and duck my head under and between your legs. You lean back onto the wall and turn the shower head to aim onto your breasts. Water crashes into my mouth as I lean in for our first kiss, I lift your buttocks up stiffly with my arms to allow the water to run down different parts of your body.

Taking a deep breath and moving in on your pussy, my vision is smothered with water and pubic hair. I hear you gasp quietly as I take my first serious lick at your clit, I waste no time honing in on your hood. I suck it hard in between my lips and start flicking my tongue erratically over your pearl quickly swelling. You throw your hands down and through my hair, forcing my face hard into your cunt. You know what you want and you have no problem making it clear. I lap lovingly at your cute little cat looking up at you through the water, I can see your face, an image of ecstasy, the gorgeousness of lust.

Lathering the soap now in your hands you drop it thoughtlessly and move your hands up to sweep over your breasts, collecting large bowls of flesh and water. I love seeing you play with your tits. Squeezing them into shapes that tease my hard-on now rising in anticipation, but this is about you. This is about your pussy and my mouth licking and lapping away at you while you push your tits in from either side, showing me a large crease of slippery skin where your breasts meet, like a large pair of fleshy lips begging me. Begging me to slide my dick up and between them. Begging me to squirt my semen amongst the heap of slivering flesh, my penis jutting back and forth between your tits like my tongue between your luscious cunt lips.

I slap your arse and your eyes bulge open surprised and excited by the change in pace. I have opened my mouth as far as it will reach and now force my tongue hard at your cunt, trying desperately to devour you whole. Eating mouthfuls of your pie, flicking wildly at your purse, clutching handfuls of your arse while running a finger around your anus as I relentlessly suck your complete cunt down and into my warm, wet and slippery mouth.

I've sucked your pussy countless times and it's always this good. You just wish you could hear me whispering in your ear while I flicked you furiously with my tongue.

"I love eating your pussy," you hear me slide into your ear.
"What did you say?" You find yourself startled looking down at me, my face barely visible as it is smothered by your crotch. I hear you murmuring something and I imagine that its just you telling me to suck harder or flick faster.

"I can feel your clit swelling at the end of my tongue." And this time you know that it couldn't have been me as it is more than clear that I am preoccupied licking your slit like cold ice on a hot day.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Valentines...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds