• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Should Have Known...

Should Have Known...

Looking back, it was a really stupid idea. I can't believe I was so naive as to think some stranger would honor my request. But I thought...people put requests up on craigslist all the time, there's bound to be someone out there willing to help a girl give a gift to her boyfriend. Boy, was I wrong.

It started so innocently, or not so innocently, depending on how you look at it. About six months ago, my boyfriend bought us a "couple's gift"...a set of wrist and ankle restraints with tethers. Really nice leather ones, they are soft on the inside, and have that divine smell of walking into a Wilson's Leather store. It was his way of trying to spice up our sex life. I was too nervous to try them...I hated the thought of being out on display like that, sprawled out across the bed, completely unable to cover myself, or stop him from doing something I wasn't ready for. So his gift sat, forgotten, in the box it came in stuffed under the bed.

Then came our anniversary, I wanted to so something really special for him, something he'd never expect. I'd bought a really sexy corset and garter belt combo...something similar to what I'd seen the women in his porn movies wear...something I'd normally never wear myself. But I thought, It's a special day, I really wanted to shock him. It was a tight black satin number that laced up the front, pushing my 36C breasts up to amplify my cleavage. Or at least that was the idea...I hadn't tried it on yet.

The day before our anniversary, I'd gone out to brunch with some friends. We'd had a few mimosas and gossiped quite a bit about our sex lives. When they dropped me off at the house around ten thirty, I was feeling much more at ease with my anniversary plans. I made my way inside, feeling tipsy, and made a beeline to our bedroom. I pulled out the lingerie, deciding to do a test run of putting it on. I'd never worn anything like that before, and wasn't really sure how I was going to manage it.

I first slid on the tiny matching g-string, it was so embarrassing! I felt so exposed, there was just a tiny little triangle that seemed only to barely cover the small tuft of hair I leave on my mostly shaved pussy. Something I only do because my boyfriend shaves it for me. It makes me feel a little dirty, but a little sexy too. And he likes it, which is really the most important thing.

I stood there for a short while, looking at myself in the full length mirror in the corner of our room. Hours at the gym had shaped my ass, keeping it as tight and firm as it was when I was 18. The g-string nearly disappeared into the crack, leaving the smooth, silky skin overtly exposed with only a small black bow at the top. My eyes traveled down my legs, they are sculpted by miles of treadmill running to be long and muscled. I sat on the edge of the bed, and pulled a pair dark gray thigh high nylons over them.

I stood, hands shaking a little in my nervousness, then reached down to pick up the corset. I wrapped it around myself. I started lacing up from the bottom, not pulling too tight since I wasn't exactly sure how it worked. Once I had the initial lacing down, I started tightening it up...the lady at the shop had helped me size it perfectly, it closed completely while still allowing me to breathe. I tied off the laces in a tight bow between my breasts.

I turned back to the mirror to admire my reflection. The boning in the black satin accented my already hourglass figure. I ran my hands down my body and felt a tingle of excitement. I glanced toward the last part of my planned surprise. I pair of bright red "fuck me" pumps. They had five inch heels...by far the tallest I'd ever owned. Feeling a little too nervous still, I didn't think I'd be able to walk in them, I went out to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of wine. I drank it down pretty quickly, so I poured myself a second and walked back to the bedroom. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I balanced my glass in my left hand while reaching for the first shoe.

Once I had them both shoes slipped on, I drained the rest of my wine, stood up, and almost immediately fell over. At first I cursed a little, then broke out in the giggles when I noticed I was eye to eye with THE box. Feeling a little wicked already, I decided to pull them out and try it...after all, what could be the harm? Kicking off the impossible heels, I managed to figure out how the tethers worked to attach to the bed frame. I stood up to survey my work, and the plan morphed again.

Pictures! If I took a sexy picture to send him at work tomorrow, he'd know how much effort I was putting in...and what was waiting for him at home. I grabbed the digital camera, laid down on the bed and started trying to take a few. But when I sat down to upload them, I realized I couldn't get a good angle and use the cuffs. I sat there pouting for a moment...

That's when the stupid idea happened. I went to Craigslist and made a post..."Photographer needed today for a couple racy pictures to send to my boyfriend, no touching, just take pictures and go. Please email ASAP." Before I could think twice, I'd posted it. Within seconds I'd received five responses...the first two seemed just creepy...the third was a picture of some guy's cock...the fourth though was from a man who called himself John. It was well written, with a link to a sample of previous photographs taken. After glancing through the album, I wrote back. John and I exchanged two more emails, then I gave him my address with plans for him to be there in ten minutes.

I was really nervous now...I kept telling myself this was a crazy idea. John seemed really professional though and his pictures were very tasteful, so I swung back and forth between berating myself for being stupid and rationalizing that I was trying to create a gift for my boyfriend. I had another glass of wine while I waited...hoping to relax my steadily growing nerves.

When the doorbell rang, I jumped...it didn't seem like ten minutes had gone by. I threw on a little black satin robe I owned...just in case...and timidly answered the door. John was a very handsome man, broad shouldered and well muscled. He towered over me...I'm only five foot two, I guessed he was no less than six foot five. I left the door open just a crack and said hi. He flashed me a reassuring smile and held up a very high tech looking camera. Feeling a bit more at ease, I let him inside and closed the door.

We made small talk in the kitchen for a couple minutes, he poured the rest of the wine into my glass and had me show him where the pictures were to be taken. Feeling like a school girl sneaking a boy into her room I led him down the hall. When I glanced back at him, I caught him staring at my ass...but laughed it off. Lots of guys stare at my ass.

I should have known better...

When we got to the bedroom I explained exactly what I was thinking...the corset, the heels, the bindings. He said he'd strap me in, take about ten shots, then help me out and leave. So I slipped off my robe and laid down on the bed. He moved slowly from cuff to cuff, having me test to make sure I couldn't get out of them (said it would look more authentic), then slipped the heels on for me. He took the sash from my robe and tied it around my eyes...he said to complete the look. As he leaned over me, I thought I could feel his stiff penis rubbing against my leg...I wasn't sure though, so I ignored it.

I lay there in the darkness and listened. I could hear John moving around the room, but I couldn't really tell what he was doing. I imagined he was trying to get the best angle. Once or twice I heard him chuckle or felt his weight on different parts of the bed.

I really should have known better...

I heard the camera go off a few times, then felt the bottom of the bed sink as he sat on it. I told myself he was taking close ups or different angles. That's when I felt his hand rubbing up my inner thigh.

"What are you doing?!?" I asked, jerking away quickly.

"Sorry...lint. You want perfect pictures, don't you?" It almost sounded like he was laughing at me.

"Ye....Yes." I stammered..."quickly though, he'll be home at 6 and I'll need time to put this all away."

I did a mental check...it was just before noon...great...I'd just told this guy I was home alone for six hours. I really really should have known better...

That's when he started...licking. I felt his warm tongue sliding just above the top of my nylons, getting closer and closer to the top of my leg. I didn't even know what to say at first...I mean, who does that kind of thing? I tried to pull my leg away but the strap held fast around my ankle. He placed both hands on my thighs as his tongue snaked it's way under the small triangle of cloth that had made me feel so sexy only a few minutes ago.

"No, please don't" I cried, pulling roughly at the bindings that were trapping me to the bed.

His only response was a deep laugh, and to push firmly on my legs, keeping my hips as still as possible against my struggles. He roughly shoved his tongue between my outer lips, pushing the tiny thong aside with his nose as he made a slow, firm stroke up to my clit. The contact made me jump...well, as much as I could....it didn't feel bad, it felt glorious.

I started sobbing, I didn't want this...I didn't want this man violating me this way. I didn't want to like it, but my body was betraying me.

John raised his head...

"Didn't take much to make the little slut wet, did it?" He laughed again and slowly inserted his index finger into me.

"Please don't," I pleaded again as I felt his finger moving slowing in and out, "PLEASE."

He lowered his head down between my legs once again, teasing my clit with the tip of his tongue for one moment before latching his lips around it and sucking hard. His finger pumped faster and faster in my pussy while he alternated between sucking and swirling his tongue on and around my clit. I felt jolts of electricity traveling from between my legs up my spine. Between my sobs and pleas I could hear the wet sucking noise of his finger as he slammed his hand against me, working me toward the release I didn't want to have.

John bit down on my nub, just hard enough to send a shock through my body...I gasped, startled, and thrust my hips toward him to try to alleviate the pain. The new angle caused his finger to hit my g-spot. The feeling was amazing, no one had ever found it before...getting him to touch it again became all I could think about. I started thrusting my hips up to meet his hand, my pleading changing from a desire for him to stop to a desire to cum. I felt Johns mouth leave my mound, but I didn't care, all I could think about was his finger inside me.

"You like that, don't you bitch?" He accentuated the last word with another deep push of his finger. "You like to be finger-fucked by a stranger? You're such a whore."

"Please..." It was all I could say. The sobbing had stopped, I just wanted to cum. "Please." I was begging. I never beg.

"Tell me what a little slut you are. Tell me how bad you want this."

"Please. No. I can't say it, just please."

I didn't want this to happen...I couldn't say that I did. But since it was happening I didn't want it to stop.

"Fucking whore. Why should I? You don't deserve it."

John said this with such disdain I almost started crying again. He gave three firm pumps in my pussy, then pulled his hand away. I felt his weight leave the bed, and I heard him leave the room.

"No!" I cried out. "Please...please don't stop. Come back!"

I was desperate...I had been at the verge of climax when he left me empty. I could still feel the build up. I needed to get off now. Desperately, I started trying to rub my thighs together, hoping to cause some sort of friction...I knew it wouldn't take much. I could hear John talking in the other room...just the low rumble of his voice. It scared me, I didn't know what he was planning, but really I didn't care. Hearing his voice meant he was still there...I had to get him to finish this. Or untie me to I could.

I called out again..."Please, John. Please...I am a....slut.....I am. And I want to finish. Please let me finish." I started sobbing again.

I heard a laugh from the door. I knew he was watching me again, staring at me in my slutty little corset outfit as I writhed on the bed, arms bound...helpless, no longer afraid...now just desperate.

"Finish what, whore?"

I shook my head. I couldn't talk about details...I didn't do that. I mustered what I could..."Finish what you started. Please."

"Not good enough."

"I....I want you to put your finger inside me."

"Where."

"Down...you know...there."

I felt his weight on the bottom of the bed again.

"Down where."

"Please don't make me say it, please just put your finger in me. Please."

"Okay..." Something in his voice should have warned me. It didn't. I was so distracted. John took that same finger, still wet with my juices and slowly inserted it into my ass.

"Nooooooo!" I screamed. It hurt...I'd never had anything up there. I tried to pull away, but he just moved with me. He laughed again.

"See what happens when you're not specific?" A mean laugh.

I was crying again. For the pain in my ass, for the orgasm slowly subsiding, for the violation, for my stupidity, for my humiliation, for my desire.

"Please..."

"Please what?"

"Please stop that. Please take your finger out of my ass...I just wanted to cum."

"What a little slut you are. It's all about you and your wants. What if I WANT my finger in your ass?"

"Please...it hurts."

"I know."

With that, he latched onto my clit again with his mouth. He moved his finger back and forth in my ass, his tongue lashing at my clit. I felt my hips grinding toward him again, as if they had a will of their own. He pushed a second finger into my ass, then roughly shoved his thumb into my pussy.

I pushed down and up, feeling him in every way I could. The orgasm built again...faster, stronger. I needed it.

"Say it" he mumbled, clit between his teeth, "Say it or I'll stop."

"Yes...fuck me. Fuck me with your fingers. Make me cum!"

"What are you"

"I'm a slut. Nothing but a little slut who needs you to make her cum. PLEASE!"

John sucked down harder, working my pussy and my ass frantically with his hand. I could feel the walls of my canal clenching down on his thumb...while his fingers filled my ass making me feel fuller than I had before. The orgasm crashed over me just as he bit down on my clit again. Wave after electric wave washed over my body. It was the most intense feeling I'd ever had.

He moved away again, leaving me shaking on the bed. My mind had gone numb...I didn't know what to feel...so I just lay there, enjoying the tingling sensation traveling all over my body. I moved to curl up on my side...but felt the tug of the cuffs holding me in place. Reality quickly set in and I heard John snapping pictures again.

"Your skin is beautiful when it's flushed...like a soft pink rose petal."

"John...please untie me. I want to get up now. I think we're done here."

"Done?" He chuckled..."What a selfish fucking bitch you are. It's all about you, isn't it. Your orgasm, and you're done. No wonder you need slutty fuck-me pictures to turn your man on."

"No...I just wanted to surprise him. Please...I didn't want the orgasm, I just wanted pictures. Please..."

"I just wanted pictures!" He mocked, "I seem to remember you begging me to make you cum. Fucking whore."

I felt the weight of him on the end of the bed again, and heard the metal grind of a zipper being undone. I tried again to pull at my tethers...to pull away from what I knew was coming...but it was no use. John's hands grabbed my hips roughly...lifting me up.

"I'm going to enjoy using this little slut as my fuck toy"

-----------------------------------------------

To be continued, pending feedback of course.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Should Have Known...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds