• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Truth or Dare

Truth or Dare

My wife and I have made it a point once a week to have game night as a way of staying close and having fun. Each week one of us chooses for the next week what the game is to be and we alternate weeks. The games master for that week is in charge and can not be denied, his or her ruling is final on whatever matter is in question.

Having the nights definitely encourage our creativity and spontaneity. It also built up a supply of games. Those games took on a more and more adult nature as time went on. Let's face it adults don't generally play "Don't Break the Ice," "Hi-Ho Cheerios," "Chutes and Ladders" or other similar games. Personally the games we play usually get out of hand.

Tonight was my night and I'd decided that the game tonight was going to be "Truth or Dare." Now I should tell you that my wife is a stunner—a stunner with an interesting past. I met Tatiana, Tat for short, when I was dancing and she was bouncing in the club.

Yes, I know it is normally the other way around but tonight, an off night from her bouncing, I was dancing at an adult strip club that catered to women. No, it wasn't Chippendale's! They don't encourage us dancers to "play" with the patrons. And playing was what I wanted to do that day.

Ok. I am sure you've heard that all male dancers are gay. In my case you'd be wrong. I dance for one reason only and it isn't the money (although I won't turn it down either). I dance for the women.

I admit it. I love sex and the more of it I happen to have the happier I am. Of course it doesn't hurt if you have the proper equipment to entice the ladies. In my case that equipment includes a lanky 6' frame, chestnut brown hair to my shoulders, a set of washboard abs and a massive schlong.

The last part may sound like bragging but it is most definitely true. Heck, you can't really be in my profession if you are hung like a fly. My hard cock looks about like most men's forearm in size and it is just as thick. Heck, this how I make my money and, as such, I make sure it is in good working order and, so it doesn't rust, I keep it well lubricated with the best oil in the world for my sword—pussy juice!

Tatiana was visiting where I worked that day, she'd just applied for the bouncer's job that I normally did when I wasn't dancing and we ended up hooking up. God I love a woman who comes with her own professional set of handcuffs! Then again I come with my own as well.

"I just love a man in uniform," she gushed as I came offstage holding the remains of my policeman's uniform.

"And I love a woman out of uniform and under my body and rule," I shot back. The purr in her voice as she realized I was the dominant type was priceless. It was obvious that, at least sexually, she was a submissive.

"Me too," she said, "Maybe we can share a slut or two."

"Sounds like fun," I said, "Now I am going to check to see if you are properly dressed so don't move." And, with that said, I slid my hands underneath her dress. The show had obviously made her hot and she was ready to play. I'd have had to be dead not to notice as, when I reached her vagina, I found that it was shaved bare, pantiless and very, very moist.

Tatiana introduced herself at that point but I was looking for more than an introduction. Slowly I slid my first finger inside her and worked it around her a bit. She bit her lip as my finger reached the spot she'd been praying I'd hit. Thankfully this club encouraged what I was doing, unlike most clubs, because noone even bothered us from management when she moaned rather loudly as I manipulated that lovely clit of hers.

Not one to sit on my laurels I inserted a second finger alongside the first. Tatiana moved in time to my digital manipulation of her. Together, apart, neither made any difference as she was bound to cum either way. "Do you like being upon my fingers, here in public, moaning in orgasm like my own personal slut and fucktoy? Does it turn you on to know that other men and women are watching you? Thinking very sexual thoughts of what they would like to do to you? Of how they would use you? Do you still want me to continue my dear? Because from here on out your name will change—to slut—and that is how I intend to use you."

"Yes Master," she replied, "Yes, yes, yesssss." Tatiana released more juices upon my fingers as she committed herself to her own debauchery and debasement at my hands. There was no coercion, no forcing her to do so (as much as that may have turned her and I on), just her pure animal lust in absolute control as she made her decision.

Powerful Kegel muscles tried to keep my hand inside her as I pulled her in to a most passionate kiss. Her submissiveness kicked in in the extreme as she tilted her head back and gave in to my conquest of her. It mattered not to Tatiana and I as we kissed more passionately then most people would kiss on a first, second or third date.

"Tatiana," I said, "I can not wait to penetrate you. Come with me immediately." I had only a few minutes before my next set but I was going to make sure the other women in the bar were as sexually inflamed as could be. To that end I dragged Tatiana willingly behind me and into the men's dressing room. The other men there had seen women there before, they knew what I was going to do and they were used to it.

"Show me how much you want me dear," I said dropping the thong I had to put back on before leaving the stage.

There was no hesitation as Tatiana immediately dropped to her knees and gave me a blowjob to end all blowjobs in full view of the other men. The suction on my massive member was incredible and I did not want it to stop. Alas, I had to get on stage for my next act and that meant I needed time to get dressed.

"Shit," I said, "You will have to dress me for the women out there. Here is the outfit I will wear. Get me dressed then go sit in the front row. I will signal you when I am done."

I danced to the usual sexually charged, overly loud music but I barely heard it because I was too busy thinking about the slut in the first row. The women in the place were very intently staring at my massive cock as I got hard and the head, not to mention a good portion of the rest, crept up me and out from underneath the black male thong I was wearing. Tatiana's black hair seemed to surround the head of the blonde next to her as she whispered something in the woman's ear.

A smile crossed the face of the blonde bimbo when Tatiana whispered in her ear. Somehow I suspected they would both be devouring me soon enough. Judging by the grins on their faces I wasn't wrong. Doing a slow grind before them I made to let them know how happy they'd be, how wide they would be split open, when I was done with them.

Each woman got a real good feel of my equipment and tried to outdo all the women I'd performed before prior to them. The blonde leaned over to me and told me that she was going to swallow me to the root. Of course I'd heard that before although none had been able to accomplish such a feat.

"I want to feel that mouth devour me whole," I said, "but that is one trick noone has ever managed to pull off."

"I will," she bragged, "Yolanda has never met a cock too big for her mouth yet." She grinned in anticipation of trying me on for size. I grinned in anticipation of her trying and the fact she'd just told me she had a big mouth.

Yolanda and Tatiana did not have much to worry about between sets as I took them both in back in the dressing room with me. Laughing and kidding each was rather playful with me even when one of the dancers asked me, "Which one?"

"Which one what," they asked in unison.

"Which one of you offered to suck his cock to the root? Someone always offers to do it but, to date, noone has succeeded have they?" Jeff said.

"No, not yet," I replied, "Lord knows you keep telling me you can do it. Alas, I am not gay like you."

"Don't knock it til you try it," he chided back.

"I did," Yolanda jumped in, "I told him I'd swallow him whole."

"Good luck," Jeff said, "You'd do better trying to swallow your own forearm past the elbow."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Honey," he replied, "we all go on stage soft. What you saw sticking out of his thong is nowhere near the size he gets hard."

Yolanda gasped then turned her head to me. "I guess you'll just have to enter me soft and grow inside me then," she said to me.

"Thanks Jeff," I said as I felt two hands massaging my cock, "Don't you ever get tired of scaring my women?"

"Nahhhhhhhhhhh," he said, "besides if I scare enough of them off maybe you'll let me have a chance with that monster!"

"Maybe I'll force you down on it you slut just to shut you up!" I laughed back at him.

"You can't force the willing," Jeff replied.

My monster was at full erection due the women working on me and I was nearing orgasm quickly. Between Tatiana licking her way back and forth from my balls to my asshole and Yolanda holding my firehose which she was pushing past her lips I was soon to cum. Each of the women was aghast at Jeff's comment but dying to take it nonetheless.

Between acts I'd come into the back and let the women play with my member but I made sure not to cum. This made sure I was forever hard for the rest of my dance routines, excited the women in the audience more thereby earning me more money and made sure I was ready to service the women later. Gasps usually accompanied my entrance onstage as I was still glistening with fresh saliva and had lipstick smeared on me as well.

At the end of the evening I took Tatiana and Yolanda home. Mere moments passed after entering before the two women forced me to the couch and they began to devour me whole. Working together the two licked me from top to bottom, each trying to outdo the other and kissing as they licked around my member's crown. I'd seen girl-girl videos in the past but the experience is quite different when it is real and the women are tongue dueling over your cockhead.

Moving quickly I pushed Tatiana's head into Yolanda's shaven pussy lips as I slipped rapidly from the couch into position behind Tatiana. My fingers danced across her exposed lips as I got my first taste and smell of her. I was hooked. Tat was the tastiest woman I'd ever had the pleasure of having in my mouth.

Taking a deep breath my tongue slid between the tight folds of skin. Thankfully her thighs had not yet clamped around my head, so I could hear the moans elicited as I ate her and she ate Yolanda. Velvet folds, warm and wet, encased my tongue as she let me insinuate myself into her. Bucking upon my head I could tell that Tatiana was enjoying my every moment inside her.

Her nice bubble butt enticed me and, using the moisture from her wet pussy and my pre-cum oozing from the tip of my staff I lubricated her and then entered that lovely ass. Her muffled moan of pleasure reverberated throughout Yolanda's extremely sensitive lips causing her to explode suddenly and covering Tatiana's face. My heavy hammer drove Tatiana crazy as I took her. Lucky me I'd found a woman who not only liked sex, but who loved anal sex as well. Tat pushed herself hard upon my turgid member repeatedly.

Yolanda's pussy was leaking an incredible amount as Tat tattooed her pleasure upon it with her tongue. I tattooed Tat's breast with the pinching of my fingers and her ass with my hard throbber. Slowly I'd pull all the way to the head, allowing it to spread her to her widest, and then plunge headlong back to the bottom of that velvet tunnel.

Positions shifted yet again as I pulled Tat to my face and buried myself in her shaved pussy as Yolanda began to bury my enormous prick inside her. Gravity did a good job on Yolanda as her knees weakened as she plunged deep upon me. My meaty cock was sliding into her like a spear impaling a small animal.

I bucked my way into the fragile woman until she was begging me to stop my thrusts due to the pain of having something that large inside her. Yolanda cursed at me swearing I'd relocated most of her internal organs. Tat, however, said that she was ready and willing to be tore apart in any orifice I was willing to invade.

Needless to say after our initial encounter I continued to "date" Tatiana. By the time our second date began I'd already orally, anally, vaginally fucked the woman senseless. Heck, I'd even fucked her large breasts at her insistence. Over time we grew together until I actually proposed.

My proposal wasn't your average type though. Since we'd spent most of our time having kinky sex, engaging in bondage and discipline and every other so-called kinky act it was no surprise to her that I proposed to her.

The real surprise was where I proposed to my wife and how. We'd discussed previously our religious preferences and already started looking for a church to attend together. Her family, religious as it was, not only attended but enjoyed the history and architecture of such places. So, the day I proposed, I took her to an old, abandoned church, led her to into the confessional, seduced her and took her anally as, reaching around with one hand I pinched her nipple hard and with the other I presented her with an engagement ring. Which made her gasp more the pinching or the 2 carat, flawless, pink diamond in a heart-shaped cut and Tiffany setting I am not sure. Of course now you know why I didn't do it in an active church—her scream of "Yessssssssssss" rang throughout the rafters.

Now, several years later, we have game nights to keep our relationship always fresh and surprising. I'd chosen "Truth or Dare" but we never play the G-rated version of any games. She didn't know what I had in store but that would soon change. Excuse me now I have to answer the door, the fun is about to start!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Truth or Dare

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 426 milliseconds