• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • She Shows Me Hers

She Shows Me Hers

God bless the Internet and all the porn that's on it. No matter what turns you on you can find a web site that's suited just for you. As for me, I just love girls that flash their naked parts; I don't even care which part just show off some skin. When I found a web site that asks girls who like to flash to take a picture and send it in to be posted, I immediately put it in my favorites and I've been going on it every day looking for new entries. Often girls will show their tits or something else but cover their face, I know that sounds funny but some women don't want it known that they like to flash.

So as usual the other day I'm on my favorite site, checking out the new girls and I'm looking at a mature woman naked from the waist up yet with her face blocked out of the shot. It just looks like there is something familiar about the background. The woman shot herself in the mirror of her bathroom and reflected in the mirror is a broken tub enclosure. I know this enclosure because I am supposed to fix it this very day. My neighbor Mr. Ronson just last week hired me and I was in that same bathroom to give him an estimate. The woman in the picture had to be his wife making her the first woman who posted in my favorite site to be someone I knew.

I wanted to run over and tell her I saw her on the web but I realized that would be too embarrassing for her so I decided to play it cool. When I went next door to work I had an idea in the back of my mind but wasn't sure if it would work. I rang the doorbell and Mrs. Ronson answered in her bathrobe giving me an instant hard on. I told her I brought my laptop to show her how the finished job would look just to make sure it would be all right. When I opened my lap top I had my desktop on and it was a picture from the web site. I acted all embarrassed and apologized for exposing Mrs. Ronson to such pictures. I made sure she got a good look and that she saw the web site banner across the top before I clicked on her job page.

While I was bringing up her estimate, somehow, her robe became untied and when she bent over to see the page her boob popped out of her robe. She tucked her boob back into her robe and said,

"Oh my goodness that is so embarrassing, I apologize."

I told her it was quite all right but I saw her glance at my erection.

She next asked me if I would like some coffee and while we were sitting at her kitchen table; her boob fell out of her robe again.

"These naughty girls just won't stay where they belong this morning."

This time she took her time replacing her breast back where it belonged. After our coffee, I couldn't stall any longer and headed up stairs to start work.

While I was pulling the old enclosure off the tub, I glanced in the bathroom mirror and I was at just the right angle to watch Mrs. Ronson in her bedroom getting dressed. I watched as she put on her brassiere and I have to say as an unattached man I don't get many chances to watch a woman get dressed and I found this very sexy. She snapped the bra together in the front and then sled the snaps around to her back. Next, she pulled the straps up on her shoulders taking great care with each breast to make sure it was comfortable in their cups.

I was watching her boobs so intently I hadn't even noticed she was standing there in her panties. She put on a garter belt and I watched as she took her time putting on nylon stockings pulling them up her legs and then attaching them to her garter. She stood up and put her robe back on, then sat on her bed and called me out by name.

"I've got a cramp in my foot can I trouble you to rub it out for me, it hurts so much."

I got down on my knees in front of her and took her foot in my hand. I rubbed and caressed it while I looked up her open robe to see her panties stretched tight across her snatch. Right before my eyes I saw a little wet patch appear in her panties and realized she was enjoying this as much as me. I don't know why but somehow I knew if I was to say anything or make a pass at her it would all stop. Therefore, I just kept holding her foot and looking at her panties until she said that her foot was better and thanked me for my help.

I went back to work and nothing else exciting happened. I finished the job and on leaving I thanked her for the work and she said she was getting tired of her old bathroom and wondered if I'd be interested in remodeling the whole room. I told her I'd be glad to but that meant I would be there every day for weeks. She looked at me and smiled then said that wouldn't bother her at all. I went home knowing that I had just found something much better than an old web site.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • She Shows Me Hers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds