• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Who's the Bitch Now

Who's the Bitch Now

12

I was an average guy when I got out of high school and headed off to college. College was great; I got rushed and pledged a great frat house. At our first party I met this great chick, Beth. I was no loser, but I really only had 2 high school girlfriends and neither were close to being as hot as Beth. We went out a few times and we started having sex and she became my girlfriend and we have been together for 6 months. Beth is smoking hot. 5 foot 2 inch tall. She has beautiful light blond hair with the slightest curl to it coming just past her shoulder. She has the cutest blue eyes. She is quite a little spinner. Size two waists and the perky B cup tits, with pale pink nipples that begged to be pinched. Let's not forget her tiny cute butt, you could bounce a quarter off it's so tight. The best quality is her face, with those baby blues and seductive lips. She looks cute yet sexy all at the same time. When I first saw her she reminded me of Rose McGowan from the movie Death Proof. The only problem was her best friend Kyle, who was always around or calling her. Don't get me wrong, I did not think she was cheating. Kyle was a gay. Flaming gay. That was part of the problem though. She would want to go out the three of us, and being scene with a queer got my balls broken at the frat house plenty. But Beth was so hot.

She even has a kinky side that makes her all the more hot. We had only been dating 4 months when she showed me she could get wild. We went to my frat house's carnival which is held every year. She insisted we go on the Ferris Wheel the whole week leading up to carnival night. Not my style, I like the scary rides, but she insists all night. The entire dam thing is a little cart you sit in that goes slow as hell. Besides my Frat brothers are running the ride and will bust my balls for riding a little girl's ride. She says it goes real high and there is a nice view she wants to see from the top. I finally agree close to the end of the night. My buddy Jim is the operator and he lets us skip past the big line of 5 other couples. These guys all must have gotten roped in the same why I did.

We hop in the cart and she scoots real close to me and lays her head on my shoulder. The cart goes and every time they load a new cart the whole ride stops for the people to get in. After 2 carts of people get in she starts rubbing my crouch really hard.

She whispers in my ear, "No one can see in when we are this high."

She unzips my fly and pulls my semi hard dick out. I am in shock. She starts sucking on me right there in the open air. We can hear all the people around us and below us. She is thrusting my cock deeper into her throat then she ever did before. You would not believe how good it felt. All the more exciting as the cart moves again and she starts stroking me with her spit on my cock as lube. When the cart stops she starts sucking again. Her warm mouth around my cock felt like heaven. I could feel her tongue on the underside of my cock. We reach the top and the crowd below is only a faint distraction while she is jerking me off again.

She is whispering in my ear, "You only have a little more time to cum."

I grunt, "There is not enough time."

She then whispers in my ear, "I will swallow it if you cum."

This is something she never did for me. In fact no girl has done this to me. This kicked it up a notch. The cart moves and we are heading down. The voices of the crowd below are a little louder now. All I can think about is my cum getting in her mouth, like in porno movies. The cart moves down again. We are close to the bottom and soon she will have to stop or people will see her. She keeps sucking me, and deep throating me all the way down. She has my cock so far down her throat she is able to lick my balls ever so slightly. She is gagging on my cock and turning me on more. The cart moves down again, only 1 more stop and we are at the bottom. I tense up and starting cumming harder then I even had before. She chokes as my cum goes down her throat and leaks past her lips a bit. The cart moves again and I zip up quick. She sits back and swallows all the cum. All but a little that escaped her mouth and is running down her chin like melted ice cream.

We hit the bottom where my brother from the frat house Jim is operating the Ferris Wheel. He sees Beth casually use her finger to scope the cum into her mouth and swallow the rest down. Then she just wipes her face with her hand again to make sure it's all gone. Jim is so stunned; he does not even say a word to either one of us. He just stands there with a shit eating grin on his face.

Beth and I start walking to my car. I am speechless myself. I do not even think I made eye contact with her. I was just so shocked. This was so hot.

When we get in the car, she finally breaks the silence and says, "You liked that right?"

I am still a bit stunned.

She then asks me if I think she is a slut now.

I tell her no I loved it, I love her.

She gives me this wicked smile and says, " Good, because sometimes I like to be bad."

I have never heard her talk like that. I never heard any girl talk like that outside of porn. I try my best to be smooth and play along.

I tell her, "Bad girls get a spanking."

She giggles, "you want to spank me, is that what turns you on?"

I am not sure what to say is she making fun or is she into this? I mutter something and she gives me that devilish smile again. Then things are silent again. We get to her place. She has a little apartment off campus. I kiss her on the cheek and say good night. Come on she just swallowed my cum, so I was not ready to french kiss her.

She gets scoots out of the car, but does not close the door.

She ducks her head down and asks if I am coming in?

I am thinking lucky twice in one night. I am a lucky guy. I must have sat there for a few seconds looking stupid, because she flashes that smile again.

"Come on I got all worked up thinking about my spanking."

I rush out of the car as quick as possible. I dam near fall out of the car except I still had my seat belt on. I get it off and we head into her apartment.

When we get in I am not quite sure how we get this started. Beth takes over a bit. She reaches under her skirt and slides her thong down. I get a glimpse of her booty and she bends down to pull the panties off. She heads to the bedroom and I follow. She stands at the foot of her four post bed. She hikes her skirt up and reveals her cute bare ass. She looks over her shoulder to the bedroom door where I am still standing.

She asks, "Do I think I have been a naught girl?"

I say, "Yes"

She giggles a little and asks "What are going to do about it?"

I tell her she needs a spanking.

She bends over laying her body over the bed. She still has her feet on the floor and her ass is hanging off the bed. I slide my belt off. I fold it in half, swat her on the ass. WHACK. She screams in pain and jumps around.

She says, "What the fuck. Not that hard."

I try to get her back in sexy mode and tell her, "It's ok, I am in charge." I tell her, "To get come back and bend over the bed."

She does and says be gentle. I promise her, and then I tell her that since she jumped around she needs to be tied down now. She looks startled, but I remind her I am in charge. I take my belt and tie her left ankle to the bed post. I then go to her closet and pull out one of her belts. I tie her right leg to the other post. Now she is bent over with her legs spread. I can see her smooth hairless pussy lips. Her legs are spread enough that her asshole is in view. We have had sex a view times, but I never really got the chance to just look at her naked body like this. I start to spank her butt lightly. A few times on one cheek and then the other. After I spank her I rub her smooth butt. I am doing this to spread her ass cheeks just a little more to see her pussy lips open up. I can see her pussy is really wet.

I pulled down my shorts and take my rock hard cock and line it up with her pussy. I slide in with ease. She is so wet. I never remember her being this worked up. I start fucking her from behind and she is instantly moaning in pleasure. Within only a few minutes she is cumming. I never made her cum this fast before. Her legs are shaking. I keep fucking her and she is moaning. I can feel her pussy juice flowing down my dick and coating my balls as I continue fucking her from behind. Then I look down and see just above my dick sliding in and out of her, that tiny brown eye just winking at me. I lick my thumb and shove it up her ass, something I never tried before. She starts cumming again. This time I feel her pussy clamp down on my cock and her asshole clamp down on my thumb.

I have always wanted to fuck a girl in the ass, and I thought this was my chance. I pull my thumb out and spit on her ass as I continue to fuck her. I slide my dick out of her and bit and get her pussy juice on my thumb and slide it on her butt hole. I do this many times till her asshole is shiny and slippery. I stick my thumb in with ease now. I keep fucking her while I slide my thumb in and out of her ass. As soon I as it feel a little dry I spit on her ass again. Now it's time and I slide all the way out of her.

She moans softly "Fuck me baby"

My cock is covered in her cum and pussy juice, so I slowly pull out of her pussy and line my cock up with her asshole. I push my dick all the way in. She screams again worse than when I swatted her with the belt. Like I said I never got to try anal before, so I was not so smooth about it. I was so turned on. I start fucking her, even as felt her tense up. Her body jerks up like a cat that just had water thrown on it. Her legs being tied to the posts of the bed kept her stuck there. She tried to do a push up off the bed to get me off, but the bed was soft and with me pushing down on her back she could not go anywhere. I held her hips and thrust away. It was so tight. I could feel her anal ring each time I pulled back. I was tearing that anal ring open. It was like fucking a virgin again, and after all I was taking her anal cherry.

She started to cry a little "It hurts!"

I tell her, "People do it all the time, baby and I'm close to Cumming."

She whimpers, "Again it hurts, and it feels like I have to poop."

I tell her again "I am close. Relax I am in charge now bitch."

She tells me again," It hurts" as she looks back over her shoulder I see a little tear in both her eyes.

She says," hurry up and finish".

So I sped up. This made her cry a little louder. I cum so hard in her ass. I collapsed on top of her, my sweaty chest on her back. I was breathing so hard, I had the most intense orgasm of my life.

I asked her if she was ok,

And Beth said "yeah, but it hurt a lot." She said, "it made her feel like she had to poop." She told me, "to untie her." I did and she ran to the bath room.

I asked again if she was ok, and she said, "I really hurt her butt."

I told her "Couples do it all the time."

She yelled back at me, "Well what If I did that to you?"

I told her, "Next time I would be gentle"

She came back to bed and asks, "Who said there would be a next time."

I took this as a sign not to push her any further on the issue tonight. She asked me to leave, but I told I was sorry it was a fantasy that I had scene it in porn all the time. I thought she would like it. She accepted and let me sleep over.

The next morning she had a class. I told her it was fine I could get ride back to the frat from one of my frat brothers. I sleep a little longer and call Jim to come get me. Jim takes forever to come to pick me up. By the time he gets there I am starving and making a sandwich in the kitchen. I let Jim in and tell him to hang tight while I eat really quickly. We are sitting in the kitchen when Jim tells me how hot Beth is. I am smiling thinking about what he saw last night.

I tell him, "You don't know the half of it.

I tell him about last night. He is hanging on every word. Come on, what fun is it to hit a nice piece of ass like that if you can't tell your friends.

Jim tells me, "She is perfect does she have a sister."

Then we both laugh. Like I said Beth is almost perfect and I tell Jimmie this.

He says "She will blow you practically in public. She let you tied her up and fuck her ass. What more do you want?"

I tell him the only problem is Beth's best friend Kyle. The little fruit cake she hangs out with. He is a flaming homo that is always with her. Constantly calling, going to eat and shopping. I admitted the shopping part is cool because it gets me out of going. But dam the queer is always around.

Jimmie jokes, "Your girls a Fag Hag."

We both laugh. Then all hell broke loose as a shoe went flying at me.

"What the fuck", Beth yelled.

Beth had come in, I must of left the door unlocked when I let cum in, so we never heard her walk in.

She starts screaming, "FAG HAG, fuck you."

I tell her we were just joking around. She is so mad. She is yelling, and to be honest I am not sure what she was saying half the time. She is just cursing while I try to say sorry. Jim is quiet and starts heading for the door.

She tells me, "Get out the fuck out."

I follow Jim's lead.

As we get out the door I her say something, "He is not gay, he's is bi. I should be more enlightened and not such a homophobe".

Jim and I laugh at that and I just had to egg her on.

I yell back "Oh no Baby, He's pure fag".

She slams the door and Jim and I laugh pretty dam hard, all the way to the car. I hang out at the frat the rest of that day and night. I figure she will forgive me. I text her a few times that I am sorry. I know she got the text; she never leaves that cell phone to far away. She does not reply the whole night. I went to bed. When I got up I gave her a call. She was still mad, but she was willing to meet and talk. I told her I would get a ride over there so we could talk. I did not want my frat brothers to see me beg for forgiveness, not good for the reputation around the house.

I got dropped off at her apartment complex. I went to the door trying to think how I would get out of this and still have a shot of getting laid. Beth answered the door in a T shirt and panties. She invited me in. I thought we would be sitting in the kitchen or living room to talk, but she headed toward the bedroom. I followed wondering what was going on. I started to tell her I was sorry and she cut me off by putting her finger on my lips. She sat on the bed and patted her hand on it, motioning me to sit. When I sat next to her I noticed a new tube of KY jelly on the bed.

Beth finally spoke, "That is what you are supposed to use for anal, not just spit."

I was getting hard just hearing her say this.

She continued, "I made a little trip to the sex shop yesterday. After all your text messages I figured you were sorry. "

I told her I was and she flashed that wicked little grin again.

"Well then" she said. "There is only one thing. Last night I got a spanking for being a bad girl, and tonight is your turn for being a bad boy. And perhaps after your spanking, you could get some butt sex."

I was a little stunned, but what the hell why not. Besides for a taking a spanking I am getting that tight ass again. Why the fuck not.

I jokingly jump on the bed on all fours like a dog and say, "Go ahead baby."

She says, "Oh! You are not getting off that easy. Remember last night? Strip. And get at the edge of the bed."

I gave her a look like what the fuck, but I wanted to get all in that ass again. The other night was great. So I get off the bed and strip fast. She stays in her panties and T shirt. I ask her if she's going to strip and she tells me not just yet. She opens the drawer to her bed stand. I try to peek and see what she is grabbing, but cannot see until she turns around and shows me these sets of handcuffs.

I ask her, "What are those for?"

She answers with a giggle, "Their love cuffs. They are made of a bed like mine. I am going to strap your legs to the posts like you did to me. You are not going to run away from me."

I see she has two more sets so I ask, "What gives with the other two pairs."

She tells me, "They are to strap your arms down to. You are too big for me to push down. You got to hold me in place and spank me, so I am going to spank you. So come over her and let me strap you in."

I hesitate for a minute. She gets off the bed turns around and wiggles her butt. "You want some butt sex right?"

I am so worked up looking at her lay me belly and face down on the bed. She claps her hands and jumps up and down, giggling with glee. She starts by cuffing my arms and then pulls the other end of the cuff to the left and right post at the top of the bed. She gets behind me and straps my ankles to the left and right post at the bottom of the bed. I am stuck there with my ass hanging off the bed. I can't even look over my shoulder to see what she is doing next because of my hands being strapped to the top of the bed. I can only move head to the side or face down.

I hear her jump up and down clapping again. She is like a kid in a candy store.

She says, "Baby this is going to be so fun."

She smacks my butt really lightly and starts laughing again. Then she starts smacking my butt like bongo drums and laughing. I laugh at little myself and ask if I had enough yet.

Then she smacks me hard and says, "Not yet."

She smacks me really hard a few more times. Then she comes around to the side of the bed where I can see her.

She takes the KY jelly tube and waves it by my face and asks, "Are you ready for some butt sex?"

I tell her, "Hell yeah, untie me and let's get it started."

She giggles again and turns back to the bed stand. Then she does something I never expected. She pulls out a strap on dildo. I was shocked.

I asked her, "What do you think you are going to do."

"It's time for your butt sex. Time for you to learn a lesson," she says.

I start pulling at the cuffs as hard as I can, but I can't budge the things.

I tell her, "No fucking way."

She just walks around behind me. I was trying to crane my neck to see what she was doing but I could not get my neck around enough to see her.

I heard some rumbling behind me and ask, "What are you planning."

Then all of a sudden she slapped my ass much harder then she had before. This one really hurt.

"Shut the fuck up. You are going to get the same thing you did to me."

I tell her I am sorry again, but she does not reply. She just starts rubbing the KY jelly on my asshole. I start really pulling back as hard as I can on the cuffs on my hands trying to get loose. She slaps me real hard again. The slap stings worse than all the others.

"Bitch, you want it so bad you are bucking that ass back at me."

I start to protest but SLAP, SLAP, SLAP. These are much harder then when she was spanking me earlier.

She tells me to, "Keep still now or she will keep spanking me till my ass turns purple."

Then it happens, I feel something pushing on my asshole. I try to push it out, but she is pressing with more pressure and I feel it sliding in my ass. Just the head of the toy is in me, and it is already hurting. I am trying pushing it out again, but it just stays put. As soon as I take a second to get my breath, I feel it push in more. Then I feel a little pop as my asshole expands and its starts sliding further into me. I feel my ass ripping apart with each inch she pushes further. How big could this dam thing be?

Then I feel her hand on my hips. Thank god, she is done.

Then she tells me, "Baby its only half way in."

I tense up, and I feel her grip my hips tight and thrust in. She's pushing deep in my ass and it hurts so much.

Then she asks, "Are you ready."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Who's the Bitch Now

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds