• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Maxwell Takes Charge

Maxwell Takes Charge

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*

Maxwell Scott was 6'1" and, he had an athletic build, but no one ever called him Maxwell, all his friends called him Max. He had short dark brown hair, and bright blue eyes. He went to the local community college, but had been the best player on his high schools football team when he went.. He was 23 years old. He had a younger sister named Olivia. She was 18 at the time. Olivia was a senior. Her big brother Max was the popular one.

They had only moved to this town the year before, so she didn't really know anyone. Everyone, took very quickly to Max though, he was easy to like. He had a very easygoing attitude. It seemed like he was friends with everybody, and nobody disliked him. Olivia was kind of dorky.

She wore thick glasses and only had a few friends. She was not unattractive though. She was actually quite attractive. She was 5'5" and was fairly thin. She was very tan from vacationing at the beach over the summer with her family. Olivia had a tight, flat stomach, 38 C cup breasts, and a nice round ass. She had long. curly blond hair, and besides for the glasses she was sexy. She had had boyfriends before, but she had never gone very far with them. She had kissed quite a lot, but had never even seen a penis before.

Olivia had often daydreamed about Max. She was envious of any girl he brought home. She had known for quite some time now that Max was quite good-looking. She was never that interested in any of her boyfriends because she would always compare them to Max, and they would never measure up. They both lived with their father. Their mother had been absent for quite some time. Their father told them 2 years ago, when they moved, that she was with another man.

Their father, Jude, and their mother, Rita, had never got along well in the first place. Jude Scott worked the night shift at a security job for some big company. He always worked hard to make ends meet, and worked a lot of overtime to support his 2 children. One night, after Jude had left for work, Olivia was getting ready to take a shower/ was undressing in front of the mirror in their shared bathroom. She left the door open just a crack, as she always did to make sure it didn't get too hot too fog up the mirrors during her shower.

She stood in front of the mirror and first stripped down to her pink thong, and matching pink bra. She turned a few times, scrutinizing everything about her appearance in the mirror. Little did she know, her older brother Maxwell was watching through the crack in the door. He had often thought about his gorgeous sister Olivia and had always lusted for her. Olivia struggled with the clasp of her bra for a few moments, but finally freed her large, perfect breasts. They were slightly paler than the rest of her body, you could see the tan lines from her bikini.

she had small pink nipples. When she was warmer they got larger, but she hadn't started the shower yet and she was cold. She felt her nipples get very hard the moment her bra left her skin. By this time Max had felt himself get very hard, and he released his gorgeous 8" cock from his boxers. He began to jerk himself off in the hallways to the sight of his almost naked, beautiful little sister. Olivia slipped out of her skimpy pink thong, so her beautiful pussy was visible to Max. She kept it nicely shaven, leaving a thin, blonde line of hair on her mound. She was gorgeous, and the sight of her fully naked filled Max to the breaking point with lust.

He couldn't help himself as he barged into the bathroom and grabbed his completely shocked little sister. He scared her half to death, and the look on his face, and the sight of his fully erect, gorgeous 8 inch cock made her not protest. She saw that Max's eyes were full of lust. Knowing that him seeing her had made him so horny, also made her get wet. She liked thinking that she made him that way, that he lusted for her. he grabbed her, and pressed his naked body up against hers. He kissed her so passionately, and deeply that he made her moan.

She had never seen him kiss any of his girlfriends like this. He shoved his tongue into her mouth, and explored her mouth with his tongue. She licked his tongue in return and their tongues passionately danced in and out of each others mouths. Without warned he picked her up and laid her on the floor of the bathroom, where he promptly started licking and caressing her beautiful tits with his tongue. he kissed up her neck and passionately kissed her again, before kissing his way down her stomach.

His lips found their way down to her glorious pussy. he parted the lips with his hands as he started rubbing her clit roughly. He licked all the way around her gorgeous lips and made his way to her , now sopping wet, hole. he darted his tongue, in and out, loving the taste of her. He could tell she was enjoying herself because she had begun to moan a little and thrust her hips up to his face.

He said, " Now we get to see if you're really a virgin, like you say you are you little slut." He moved his hand off of her clit, down towards her wet hole. He poked in his middle finger, and felt around, and sure enough, his finger reached a blockage, her fully intact hymen. "Well now we've found out that you really are a virgin, but now big brother gets to take it, and you have no choice.'" She started to protest. she wanted to remain a virgin until she was married. She tried to get up off of the floor, and get back to her bedroom, but Max picked her up roughly and took her to his room. He dropped her on the bed.

then he went back and locked the door, so she would be trapped. She had started to get off of the bed, but he pushed her back down, and held her hands above her head. Max was greatly enjoying himself. He said" Your little virgin pussy is about to get raped by your big brother. How do you feel about that?" "Please no! Max! please don't!" Olivia cried out. "Its no use pleading. You have no choice, like I said, and you'll probably start to enjoy yourself too, like u did in the bathroom" At that he roughly pushed her legs open, and put his fully hard cock at the entrance to her wet hole.

She tried to get away but he pushed himself into her, stopping when he felt her hymen, only to give one large thrust, and broke her hymen forever. She let out a cry of pain. He then started pumping his full length in and out of her with all of his strength. After a few minutes of this, Olivia started to moan. She started thrusting her hips up to meet max's every stroke. She felt Max tense up, but she didn't know why as this was her first time. Max thought about pulling out, but the thought of unloading rope after rope of his sperm into his sisters pussy was too inviting. He moaned loudly and said " I'm Cumming!"

He felt his balls churn and release load after load of hot cum into his sisters tight little pussy. He pulled his softening dick out of her pussy and gathered some of his cum onto his fingers. he shoved his fingers roughly into her mouth and made her suck all of his warm sperm off of them. He kissed her passionately again and said " Goodnight Little Sister! See you tomorrow!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Maxwell Takes Charge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds