• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Absolute Domination

Absolute Domination

12

When I entered the gate of the mansion I doubted for a moment whether is was a good idea after all. However, I walked down the ally to the entry where a beautiful young woman opened the big wooden door for me.

"Hello Mr. Ivanov," she said smiling to me.

"Hi, I am here..."

"Of course we know why you are here," she said suddenly interrupting me. "Please follow me."

I did what she said. It was obvious why I was there, after all I had made a prior appointment. She led me to salon where I was invited to seat. The room was nice and bright and I took a chair.

"Mistress will see you soon," the young lady said.

"Great. Thank you," I said and she leaved the room leaving me alone.

For a few minutes I studied the room. I was a little bit nervous. The house looked like reach people were leaving there, and then I remembered my friend's warning that Miss Nastya was not cheap. However, my friend had only great words about her and he encourage me to see her. What puzzled me the most was the mystery around her that my friend set by not telling me almost anything except that she was doing wonders. It didn't take much waiting there and the young lady was back, with her beautiful smile again.

"Mistress will see you now," she said.

I stood up and followed her again, wondering why she kept calling Miss Nastya "mistress". She led through a corridor to another room that I guess was Miss Nastya's office. She was indeed seating behind a massive wooden table. She was a great looking woman in her late thirties. She was expecting me and she welcomed me with another great smile.

"Hello Mr. Ivanov, sorry for keeping you waiting," she said.

"Hello," I said walking towards her and leaning my hand to shake hers. "Don't worry about the waiting."

"Polina, please bring a coffee to Mr. Ivanov," she said and the young lady left the room to do as told.

"Thank you," I said and sat down in the large chair in front of her desk that she pointed to.

"How can I help you?" she asked.

"Well ma'am," I started, a little bit nervous, "I... a... a friend of mine encouraged me to see you," I said.

"A client never walks unsatisfied of my services," she said proudly.

"That is good," I said.

"So, what is the exact problem that you have?" she asked.

"I... I don't find much pleasure in sex anymore," I said.

"Do you have erections?" she asked.

"Rarely," I said and my voice betrayed my shame.

"Are you married?" she asked.

"No," I answered.

"Girlfriend?" she asked.

"Not for some time," I answered.

"Are you gay?"

"No, I'm straight," I said.

"Do you have a small cock?" she asked.

The question surprised me and I probably blushed a little bit.

"A... yes, kinda" I answered.

"Kinda? How small are you?" she asked.

"A... about 13 cm," I answered. "If I get hard," I completed after a moment of pause.

"And what do you expect from me?" she asked.

"Well ma'am, I hope you can do something so that I get hard again and enjoy sex."

"Yes, I can do that for you," she said smiling to me. "Has your friend told you any details?"

"No, unfortunately he hasn't," I answered.

"Well, good," she said. "I like to keep my methods private. That is the primary thing I demand from you, Mr. Ivanov, if you accept my proposal."

"OK, I understand," I said wondering what her methods were.

"Here is what I can do for you: I give you three treatment sessions for $3000. Should you decide to stop after the first (and trust me, no one refuses the other two) the price is only $2000. Cash. In advance."

"Well, as my friend said, you're not cheap," I said.

"Yes, but as your friend said, I worth every buck," she said smiling again.

"OK ma'am," I said, deciding I should go for it.

"Now, I have several rules. As I said, my methods are working, but I have to protect myself too, so I need you to sign an agreement. Basically it says that you are freely acquiring my services. You will not disclose neither my methods, nor my fees to anybody else."

"OK, I understand," I said.

"In order for me to help you, you must entrust me and do whatever I ask. Do you think you can do that?"

"I will try ma'am," I said.

"Excellent," she exclaimed happily. She turned to the left of the table and pressed a button on her phone.

"Polina, please bring a copy of the agreement too," she said and I heard a "Yes Mistress" from the other line.

"Now, since we are about to make the deal, there is one thing you need to do," she said leaning back in her chair.

"What is that Miss Nastya?" I asked.

"I need to see your cock, of course," she said and I was definitely not expecting that, though after all, that's why I was there.

"A... now?" I asked.

"Yes, right now," she said.

For a few seconds I looked at her and then I realized that of course I had to do that, otherwise there was no point in being there. No point in spending all those money. I stood up and started to unfasten my belt and removed my pants and underwear. I let them fell to the ground and stood half naked in front of that dominant figure. She looked at my small cock for a moment and then said.

"You have a small cock indeed Mr. Ivanov, but I promise you it will get bigger. And by the way that is a great foreskin."

When she said that the door opened and the young woman, whose name was Polina, entered with my coffee and a copy of the agreement I was supposed to sign. I turned to the door and instantly covered my cock and balls with my hands.

"There is no need for that, Mr. Ivanov," said the Miss Nastya while Polina headed towards me.

I turned again to Miss Nastya and slowly removed my hands exposing my cock once again. I was rather her strange power over me than my will. Polina came to me and place the coffee cup on the table.

"Your coffee, Mr. Ivanov," she said with her soft voice. "And the agreement," she added putting the papers near the coffee.

She acted like nothing was happening, like I wasn't standing there naked, or at least half naked, and even smiled to me like she did when she first opened the entrance door. I felt quite humiliated, though I guessed it wasn't the first time she was seeking naked men in that office. After delivering the coffee and the papers she left the room again.

"You can dress back," said Miss Nastya, "and enjoy your coffee while reading the contract."

I did as she suggested and took my seat back. I was a little bit too nervous, but the coffee was great and help me relax. There were only two papers to read and that only took a couple of minutes. There was basically what Miss Nastya had summarized for me. After I finished she lent me a pen and I signed them.

"Well, Mr. Ivanov, as I said, I expect the money in advance so I hope you brought cash with you."

"Yes ma'am," I said and took the money from the pocket and paid as she requested.

"When we'll we start?" I asked.

"Soon. Polina will take you back to the salon and I'll call you back when everything will be ready."

I realized she meant that we would start that day, and I was again surprised. Frankly, I wasn't prepared for that, but since it was the reason I was there, after all, the sooner the better. She called for Polina and the girl returned leading me back to the waiting room. As I arrived there I started to feel a little dizzy. The dizziness grown and after a couple of minutes I passed out. When I woke up I was in chains in a basement.

I was completely stunned by the sight. Shocked even. In front of me, there was another man, naked, tied to his hands and legs, just like me. His mouth was gagged and his face was covered with a lather mask, so I could not see his face; but the true torture was on his cock. It was caged in what looked like a plastic retrain, with the shape of a cock, a small cock though. Only a soft or small cock could accommodate that. It was locked somehow with a plastic locker. His balls sack was tied in some leather straps and weights were hung on them stretching his balls. He was probably feeling as uncomfortable as I was, though he was still knocked out. I looked down and I saw similar torture on my cock. A metal ring, like a donut, was attached to my balls. It was also locked and had two small rings on the sides where two small chains with additional weights were hung. My balls were forced down and completely secured in that. But my cock was not free either. A clamp was put on my foreskin with another weight attached. It was stretching my cock and skin hard.

In front of us Miss Nastya was seating naked on a wooden chair. All she was wearing were high heel boots, long sleeve gloves and a corset, all black shinny lather. She was astonishing. Gorgeous. I must say she looked like a queen, or rather a goddess. Her large tits were the most beautiful I saw in my life. Firm and beautifully shaped. The leather corset was covering only her abdomen and was supporting her gorgeous tits. My cock throbbed at her sight. On the two sides of her there were two naked young men, with black lather masks on their faces. They both had enormous cocks and very low hanging balls and were completely hairless. Even their heads were shaved. They seemed to be their helpers and I wondered what the hack she was planning. But like the other tied man, I was also gagged and could not speak, only moan. Behind her, between the two men, Polina was standing naked, and I could saw her beautiful firm tits above Mrs. Nastya's head. And last, on their left, there was another woman with a camera, filming us. On the wall behind them, there was big screen and it was showing live all that she was filming. I could see myself naked and tied and then she closed up towards my face.

"Finally someone wakes up," said Miss Nastya.

I tried to move and say something but all that got out were some moans and of course, my movement was prevented by the chains I was tied to the wall.

"Relax," she said. "It's part of your treatment. Only that if I told you my methods you'd not be here."

She was damn right. I was definitely not expecting to be sitting in a dungeon, tied to a wall with weights hung on my cock and balls. Miss Nastya stood up and headed towards the other man and slapped him on his face a few times, until he woke up, and camera focused on them. When he realized where he was he tried to scream but was impossible due to the gag in his mouth. Miss Nastya grabbed his balls and squeezed them making him moan.

"If you won't stop I will make this really painful for you," she said.

Understanding the situation he stopped. He saw the two naked men, Polina and the camera woman and tried to move but when she squeezed his balls again he understood it was better to keep his cool.

"Here I'm your Mistress and I'm in complete control of you. The sooner you realize that the better for you. I can do whatever I want to you and more."

Saying that she smiled satisfied. I guessed she was actually enjoying what she was doing. She came to me and asked:

"How does your cock feel?"

I tried to say something but only babbled and nothing coherent came out.

"Oh yes, you can't speak," she said laughing. "Well, if I remove the gag, will you behave?" she asked.

I nodded agreement without hesitation and she grabbed the gag to open but before doing so she said:

"You better be, because you'll be sorry otherwise."

Saying that she removed the gag from my mouth and I could breath easily. I took my breath for a moment and then tried to speak.

"Miss Nastya..."

"Don't speak unless asked," she interrupted me. "And address me with Mistress."

"But Miss..."

When I said that she hit me on my chest with a riding crop.

"Ouch," I said. "Please, Miss."

She hit me again only this time she hit my balls and it was more painful and I lost my voice.

"I told you to behave. The sooner you do that the better. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," I answered, addressing with the form that she demanded.

"So how does your cock feels?" she asked again and I knew I was allowed to answer.

"It hurts, ma'... Mistress. May I have the weights removed?"

"I like how your cock is stretched," she said, and the woman filming us focused on my cock and the weights that stretched it and made it hurt. "Here is how it works: if I remove something I have to put something back, OK? What do you want me to remove, your cock or ball weights."

I wanted them all removed, but she was not giving me that. Since I had to choose I opted for the weight attached to my cock that was stretching my foreskin so much.

"The cock weight, Mistress," I answered.

"OK," she said. "The cock weight then. Polina, please bring the small metal cock cage," she told Polina and she grabbed my cock, unhooked the clamp and released my cock from the terrible stretching. It felt so good and she saw that on my face. She caressed my cock a little bit, playing with my foreskin."

"I like big foreskins," she said. "And I like stretching them. Pity that yours it attached to a useless tiny cock," she said and spanked my cock making me moan. "Let me show you a real cock," she said. "Alexei!" she called and the man on the left came to us.

"This is a cock," she said pointing to it and then grabbing it her free hand. "Big, thick and a long foreskin." She pulled him closer to me until she could keep our cocks side by side. His soft cock was more than twice bigger than mine. My cock looked so tiny comparing to his. It was like David and Goliath alongside. Probably every man wished to have such a wonderful cock. She rubbed his cock head on mine and it felt soft and warm. It was for the first time I was, or better said, my cock was touching another cock. It wasn't my will, but I couldn't do anything.

"I bet your whole head can fit under his foreskin," she said and pulled back his foreskin. She then pushed his cock against mine and pulled his foreskin over his head covering all my cock head and a little bit more..

"I was right she said," smiling happy. On the back screen I could be closeups of our cocks docked together. Mistress Nastya pushed his cock, which I felt was getting harder, against mine, forcing mine to retreat into my belly. She knelt and took his cock into her mouth sucking it and rubbing until it was hard. It was damn huge, pointing straight ahead. It was at least three times bigger than my soft cock. It was probably longer than 25 cm. Miss Nastya pushed it again on my cock and it felt strong.

Then Miss Nastya turned around and took the metal cock cage Polina has brought for her. It had a cuff, like the one used by the police, but with a single restrain ring, not two, and a short metal tube which I supposed was to hold the cock. She grabbed my cock and forced the metal tube over it. It was covering my entire cock except for the head. My cock took its bended shape and pointed down; not that it was pointing up before either. Then she enclosed the cuff around my balls and locked with the key that she returned to Polina.

"Secured," she said and she hit my cock again with Alexei's. But then she grabbed by head in her mouth and sucked it. It felt so good that my blood flow in, hardening it. Suddenly, the metal tube felt tight and my cock struggled to rise by the cage was denying that, forcing it to stay down. But she sucked my head with such a force that I moan a couple of times. I was having a hard on but the metal tube was stopping it. It was frustrating. But then she abandon me, sending Alexei back and turning her attention to the other man in chains. That was even more cruelty and I was desperate for her to suck me.

The other man was stilled gagged and Miss Nastya hit him with her riding crop on his chest. She then grabbed his balls and squeezed them a little bit, but not too hard.

"Have you reconsider your behavior?" she asked. The man moved his head acknowledging that he had.

"Then I'll make it easier for you, but don't make me feel sorry."

She then untied the gag and removed it from his mouth and he could breath, but didn't dare say anything. He probably learnt his lesson well. I guess most of the men hiring Miss Nastya learnt their lesson well and quickly.

"The wand!" she said to Polina who rushed to bring what looked like a big vibrator with a large head. She turned it on and it started vibrating very fast. Miss Nastya put it on his nipples and he moaned. I could figure that the vibrations were deep and it was a challenging tool for anyone to take. She moved it slowly from his chest to his groins and stimulated his balls. He started moaning softly and Miss Nastya moved it one his small cock locked in a cage similar to mine, except that is was from plastic and transparent and was covering his entire cock. I guess he didn't remain untouched my the vibration and his cock started to harden. Though he seemed to have a small cock too - I could see great closeups on the screen from the wall - the cage became too small for it.

"Please stop," he cried, unable to take it any more. "My cock hurts."

"You're not allowed to speak unasked," she said and slapped his balls.

"Pleaseeee..." she cried again.

"You know the rule: I take this off, I put something else," she said and seemed that she would indulge him. After a little while, she gave the wand back to Polina and took the key to that cage lock. She unlocked it and slowly removed the plastic cage. His cock appeared ticker but not very hard. I saw he had no foreskin. She caressed his cock and it didn't take more for him to have a full erection. It looked like she was doing wonders with him too. She then turned to the two men and said:

"Bring the table and put him on."

They moved towards a corner of the big dungeon and brought a table on wheels. They proceeded to remove his chains and the man looked unwilling to obey, which was ironic since we both probably wanted to escape those chains.

"Behave," said Miss Nastya grabbing the weights that were hanging on his balls and removing them, holding firm on the leather straps. They moved him on the table laying him on his back. As I expected, they tied his arms, legs and chest and belly. He was completely restrained. She could do anything to him without him opposing any resistance. In the couple of minutes they did that his cock had shrunk and it was looking tiny and scared.

"It's all yours Polina," said Miss Nastya.

The young woman came to him with a cock pump in his hands.

"Don't worry, it's time to see what this cock can do," she said with a soft, comforting voice. "This is a pump I'll put on your cock to suck up your blood."

She sat between his spread legs and put the pump on the table. She took his small cock and caressed it. Miss Nastya moved behind him and leaned her body, placing his big tits over his head, blocking his view. Feeling those tits must have been great. I imagined their warm and softness. But she did not allow him to suck them, she only covered his face in them. Polina took his cock in her mouth and started sucking it and stretching trying to get the best of it. It took several minutes for the cock to harden, but he eventually had a good erection, again. His cock was still small though. Felling it hard, Polina took the pump and gently forced the cock in it. The pump seemed too big for the small cock but when Polina started pumping his cock grew. It wasn't very pleasant, that I could see on his face. He even moaned a couple of times, but the sounds were faded by Miss Nastya's tits laid on his face. He could not see anything, but I could see on the screen, and it looked like Polina was trying to fit his entire cock in that big pump. I thought that would be impossible, but she took it slowly and eventually she did it. When she was done, Miss Nastya moved and he could saw again and seeing his small cock filling the entire pump surprised him very much.

"Wow..." that's all he said.

Polina smiled satisfied and Miss Nastya congratulate her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Absolute Domination

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 167 milliseconds