• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Making the Grade

Making the Grade

My daughter and I—I suppose I should clarify that she is my stepdaughter, but I have always looked at her as if she were my own blood—have maintained a great relationship since the death of her mother two years ago. I was afraid I might lose her, but my wife and I had taken legal action to ensure that Ashley would be able to stay with me, the only father she's ever known, if anything were to happen to my wife. Simply put, I love Ashley and want nothing but the best from her.

Ashley was away at college and came home every other weekend. I had often told her I wished she would stay on campus and live a college girl's life. She felt an obligation to keep an eye on me, especially since I had never moved on after her mother's death. I tried to go out every now and then, but after her mother died, I put all my energy into taking care of Ashley. After she went away to college, it was just easier to stay by myself. I had plenty of internet porn to keep me company, plus I did not want Ashley to feel weird about some strange woman trying to take her mother's place.

One Friday evening I am sitting in the bedroom at my computer—viewing a "Barely Legal" site no less—when I heard keys jingling in the door. Quickly, I shut the monitor off and went out to greet my baby girl. She had a huge smile on her face, so I asked, "What's up, Sweetheart?"

"My grades came out today." Judging from the smile, I knew she must have made some improvements because during her first semester at college, her grades were a little low. I didn't say much because I knew she was dealing with being in a new place and the recent death of her mother. I had made her promise me this semester, though, that she would try harder in her studies.

Ashley handed me the paper. I was ecstatic. "All As and one B!" I screamed as I dropped the paper and reached to hug her. She must have been unusually proud of herself because this was no ordinary hug. Ashley threw her arms around my neck and jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. Once the excitement of the moment began to wear off, I began to notice a few things: 1) There was a very beautiful now-adult woman with a smoking hot body wrapped around me in a interesting position 2) As she pulled away from me, our eyes met and I saw a familiar look in her eyes, the one her mother would always give me before we would kiss 3) this felt damn good!

I didn't know if it was from the porn I was watching before Ashley arrived or from being turned on by the current situation, but I had a raging hard-on. I could tell from the look in her eyes that Ashley felt it, and she didn't seem to mind. In fact, if I didn't know better, I'd say she began to instinctively grind herself against my stiff member. Did I know better? Was she as turned on as I was at what was meant to be an innocent hug? For better or worse, we broke the embrace. I congratulated Ashley once more on her accomplishment, saying, "We have to celebrate before you head back on Sunday." She nodded agreeingly, and had a slight look of disappointment in her face. I knew why because I felt it too, but I didn't dare speak about it. I simply entered my room and closed the door behind me.

"Phew!" I thought. Thoughts of Ashley growing up over the years came rushing into my head at once. "This is my little girl! I shouldn't be thinking about how sexy she is," I scolded myself. In my next wave of thoughts, I realized just how much Ashley had matured over the years, particularly in her physical assets, I mean aspects. She had matured into a young woman. Along they way, she developed supple B-cup breasts and a nice round ass. I suppose the father in me hadn't allowed me to see it previously, but she had become quite a spectacle. She also looked a lot like her mother. Now my dick was hard as ever. I knew I had to relieve myself before I lost it mentally, so I turned my computer monitor back on just in time to see a barely legal, extremely tight pussy getting massacred by a man old enough to be her father. I entertained images of me doing just that to my daughter, and before I could even get in two good strokes, I spurted a massive load all over my computer screen as the waves of my orgasm felt as though they were about to turn my body inside out. As the last of my load oozed out and the intensity of my orgasm wore off, I passed out right there in my chair.

I woke up the next morning with a mixed bag of emotions. I felt guilt and shame because of the feelings that had been awakened in me toward my daughter. On the other hand, that was the most powerful orgasm I had had in years. For the first time ever, I was a little nervous about facing Ashley. I stepped out of my bedroom to find her busy in the kitchen. "Good morning, Sleepy Head!" she cheerfully greeted me. "You must have had a rough day before I got home. I knocked on your door to say good night, but you must have been fast asleep."

"I was rather worn out," I mumbled as a new rush of guilt hit me because I what I was doing—and who I was thinking about—right before I passed out.

"Well, I hope you rested well. Breakfast is almost ready," she said, smiling.

I went to wash my hands and it occurred to me that either Ashley didn't notice what I noticed last night or she did and was being extremely mature about it. Either way, I was happy that moment would not make things weird between us—for her at least. We sat down to breakfast, and Ashley had prepared all my favorites, just like her mother used to. It was just one of many things Ashley did for me that reminded me of her mother and the love we shared. Over breakfast, we had normal conversations about school, work, and even boys. She told me of her plans for the day. She was going shopping with a friend and would later take in a movie with an on-again off-again old flame of hers from high school. "What about us celebrating?" I thought, somewhat jealously.

"My night is reserved for you, Daddy," she replied.

"H-Huh?" I stammered nervously, comptemplating the possibilities of what she meant.

"Yeah, I want to watch movies on the couch with you like you, me, and Mom all used to," Ashley proclaimed.

"You remember that?" I asked rhetorically and then continued, "I'll pick up a few titles while you're out with your friends."

"Great! I'm going to go and get dressed," she said as she walked into her room. I couldn't help but notice how round her ass looked in those boyshorts she often wore around the house.

Pretty soon, Ashley was out the door and I was left to my own thoughts. I was further aroused beyond the glimpse I caught of that pretty little round ass I saw this morning and by how grown-up she was acting about last night. She must have felt my stiff cock through the flimsy gym shorts I had on. Mustn't she have? I don't have a monster cock by any means, but I do have a thick 7 and ½ inches. In my experience, even if I accidentally brush up against a woman while I'm aroused, she knows it. I started getting horny all over again. I realized a simple jack-off was not going to suffice this time around, so I decided to go to the gym and blow off steam.

The workout was great, but it did little good because I could not get the thought of ravishing my little girl out of my head. Becoming increasingly frustrated, I decided to go get the movies for later and head home to take a nap. When I got home, I placed the two selections on the couch. I had picked up "Steel Magnolias" and "Friday the 13th." One was the perfect family movie, as I was careful not to pick up anything with any sex scenes, and the other was a scary movie that would give Ashley reason to hold on to me and give me the excuse I was seeking to squeeze her back.

I got into bed for my nap, and surprisingly, I slipped right off to sleep. It wasn't long before I was dreaming about how I wished last night had gone differently. Instead of breaking the embrace and running into my room to jack-off, I placed a firm grip on Ashley's ass with both my hands. This time, I knew she felt my raging hard-on because I could see it in her eyes. Placing her hands on either side of my face, she began to passionately kiss me. I had no thoughts of resisting her as she twirled her tongue around mine like only one other woman had ever done before. She then broke the kiss and jumped down out of my arms. Before I could wonder what would happen next, she had my shorts down and my dick out. Wasting no time, she took me in her mouth and tongue-kissed my cock just as she had done my tongue previously. Instinctively, I grabbed her head and began fucking her face, grinding my hips and hitting the back of her throat every time. Just I was about to release my seed, Ashley pulled my cock out of her mouth, slid down to my balls and began sucking on them while she used the saliva from her ferocious blowjob as lubrication to stroke my dick relentlessly. Just as I was about to unload all over her face, I awakened by my daughter shaking me and yelling, "Daddy! Wake up." Still a little confused, a snapped out of it and realized she had returned from her date a little early.

"What are you doing home so early?" I asked.

"Things didn't go well with Roger. He wanted me to do things I wasn't ready to do with him," she sadly replied.

"I'll kill him!" I snapped back. "It's okay, Dad. He got the message."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure," she reassured me. "Anyway, why were you calling my name in your sleep?"

"I'm not sure, Honey," I said, trying to avoid the real answer.

"It sounded serious," she said with a smile. If she only knew! "Dad, let's watch the movies you picked out. They look like some good selections." When I came out of the room, she already had Steel Magnolias in and was waiting for me on the couch. I popped some popcorn and joined her. We watched the first move without incident, other than some laughing and even a little crying. By the time Friday the 13th came around the popcorn was gone, and Ashley clung to me from the opening sequence and would not let go. I placed my arm around her and enjoyed the feeling of her body pressed up against my own. Ashley had on her usual night clothes, a tank top and a pair of boyshorts. This time, however, I could almost swear she had on no bra! Her soft bosom felt great up against my side.

The movie finally ended and I still cannot tell you what happened in that film. I was too focused on the feelings I was having toward my little girl. We just sat there in silence for a few minutes. What happened next I don't think either of us was fully prepared for. I know I wasn't anyway. "Good night, Pumpkin." I said as a leaned over to give Ashley an innocent kiss on the head. Somehow I misjudged the distance and ended planting one right on her cheek, accidentally (I think) grazing her lip! It had been a while since I had felt the warmth of a woman's lips, and hers were so soft and inviting that the brief contact caused a tent to erect right there in my shorts. Without seeming the least bit embarrassed, Ashley looked into my eyes the same way she did last night. Reaching for the back of my neck, she pulled my face back to hers and began a passionate kiss just like the one in my dream!

I pulled away and shouted, "Ashley, we can't do this!"

"Why not, Dad? I felt the way I turned you on last night, and I'm sure you went and relieved yourself just like I did in the shower."

"You felt that?" I asked.

"Dad, who wouldn't? You've got a baseball bat over there."

"Ashley, I'm your father!" I yelled, trying to convince even myself.

"You are in every way that matters, but I'm a woman now, and I know you miss Mom. Everyone says I look just like her."

"You do look just like her, and I don't think she'd be happy about us even thinking about doing this."

"Daddy, I think she would love the idea, knowing that she left you behind and that you had someone just like her to comfort you."

"Ashley, comfort is one thing, but..." my protest ended in mid-sentence as Ashley slid her hand down my shorts and touched, with her soft hands, a dick that was so hard it hurt.

"Daddy, I want you to give me my first cock." I was in utter shock. Every man fantasizes about hearing a woman tell him that.

"You mean to tell me you've never..."

"No, Dad, I haven't. Ever since you and Mom got together when I was younger, I've thought you were hot stuff. I knew it would be inappropriate with me being under age, so I never said anything. I tried to find boys my own age, but none of them made me feel the way you do."

"Ashley, I don't know what to say, I..."

"Dad, just say you'll fuck me." With that, she was all over me. Her tongue was back down my throat and she was massaging my member. I gripped her soft, round ass and brought her onto my lap, facing me. I helped her out of her tank top, and just as I suspected, no bra. Upon their release, her perky tits were at eye level. I kissed one and fondled the other. I began tonguing the left nipple and pinching the right. Her moans told me I was doing just what she wanted—and needed. I quickly switched positions with her. While sliding out of her shorts, she pleaded with me to take her right then and there.

"Be patient," I instructed her. I got down on my knees. I was not about to pass up the opportunity to lick her virgin pussy. As I got close to her well-groomed kitten, I could hear it purring. I kissed the lips and she began squirming and panting. I licked out my tongue and massaged her clit. She began moving even more frantically and moaning even louder. I told her to cum for Daddy and, almost on command, the couch was drenched with the juices of her first orgasm. Wanting more, I stuck in a finger. I knew I would need to loosen her up some if we hoped to have successful intercourse. Knowing I would need even more space, I entered a second finger to a delightful moan. I brought my tongue back to her clit and began working it in circular motions. Ashley grabbed my head and pulled me toward her, increasing the pressure with which I was attacking her clit. As the waves of a second orgasm washed over her, she pushed my head away saying she could take no more.

"Daddy, give me that dick. Please give it to me. I love you."

"Sweetie, I'm going to give it to you, but not here on the couch. You deserve better." I took her by the hand and led her to my bed. Neither of us felt strange about that being the very bed I had made love to her mother in numerous times before. I guess we had it fixed in our heads that Maggie would've wanted it this way. "I love you, too," I told Ashley as I kissed her passionately once more, allowing her to taste her own sweet juices.

Ashley smiled and grabbed my still-aching cock and demanded, "Now fuck me like you used to fuck Mom." I climbed on top of her. She reminded me, "Be gentle. That thing is huge!" My fingers had loosened her up just enough and I slid the head of my cock into the lips of her pussy. Ashley let out a scream filled with both pain and pleasure.

"Baby, are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm okay. You're just so big." I was careful not to put my full length in her at first. She felt so good, so moist, so warm, so right. Soon I lost all control for taking it easy. Ashley was grinding against me in rhythm and I was giving her my full length at this point. She began yelling, "Yes! Fuck your daughter! Fuck me hard! Harder! I'm about to cum! Daaaaaddddyyyyyyyyy!"

As she reached yet another orgasm, her pussy clenched my cock and sent me over the edge. "I'm cumming tooooo!!" I yelled as shot after shot after shot of my thick sperm rocketed inside and filled her void. Spent, I laid down beside her, and Ashley was already asleep. I picked her up and carried her to her own bed. Strangely, I no longer felt guilty about the love we shared. I tucked her in and kissed her on the forehead. The question is: What's next for us? Stay tuned to find out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Making the Grade

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds