• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Marking My Women Ch. 03

Marking My Women Ch. 03

12

Life seemed rather vanilla after the mind-blowing experience of that last threesome with Steve and Sandy. The sensations of that session were both thrilling and unsettling. I was accustomed to tasting another man's leavings as I done so on numerous occasions with both Kiki and Sandy. The silky texture of the juices of these women and their lovers was both familiar and compelling. Both women delighted my senses when I tasted and savored their sex. Jim and Steve's sexual fluids in their bodies took that pleasure to a much higher, more intense level. Great sex always begins in the mind and in my mind there was nothing more erotic than offering my women to the sexual needs of an alpha male. And Jim and Steve were in my mind just that -- men who were casual in taking their sexual pleasures and thankfully mindful not to take my sexually submissive streak too far. They were both just cool, sexually and personally. Both also took great satisfaction inseminating women. Jim owned up to the delight he took in being the first man to take my wife Kiki bareback. While Steve was certainly not the first man to mark Sandy he clearly took an almost obscene pleasure from taking women unprotected -- slutting them out as he termed it.

Learning that Kiki had first had bare sex with another man seared my consciousness. The indelible memory of her awful, yet delicious revelation has driven my sexuality to this day. My first thought, after the initial visceral shock, was that even as we discussed the consequences of her fateful tryst with Jim, her sex was soaked with the many millions of his tiny, wriggling sperm cells. For days after that phone call, and despite coming to a good result for our own relationship, Kiki carried Jim's living seed in her body -- and would continue to accept his marking even as we planned our future together. Knowing that she was on the pill did little to calm me, as the simple truth was that she had casually and willingly taken the baby-making sperm of another man into her pussy. Nor did my own bare coupling with her a few days later undo what had already been done. Moreover I encouraged Kiki to continue to offer herself to Jim, which she gladly did throughout our marriage -- draining his balls regularly in my wife.

Yet these sensations paled in comparison to the overwhelming mental and physical rush of experiencing Steve's sex myself; first touching, then tasting it, and finally feeling the liquid release from his thick penis enveloping my own cock as we double penetrated Sandy that memorable night. That experience brought me into a new and unfamiliar submissive state. Though disturbing, it was at the same time intensely erotic. I learned that Sandy and Steve had arranged this final scenario with great care, both of them well and truly aware of my deeper desires even before I was. For that I am grateful. Though that night was never repeated with Sandy and Steve, she encouraged me to accept and explore, living life on my own terms as she did with hers.

Steve and I stayed in touch, exchanging the occasional e-mail and knocking back a few from time-to-time at happy hour. He let me know that I was welcome to his cock if I wanted but frankly that had no appeal in and of itself and I told him so, though his smug attitude indicated that he didn't believe me. His attitude really could be quite grating at times. Still I was in awe of his voracious sexuality and he knew it. Steve let me know that he would be glad to service any of my women as he had done Sandy. I was non-committal but I knew that nothing would give me more pleasure than to do just that, though I couldn't bring myself to tell him so.

We swapped a few details about whom we were seeing. Steve seemed fairly settled with someone named Debbie while I was spending time with Ellen, a gorgeous though demanding and rather self-absorbed woman -- not my type really as typically I steer clear of high maintenance women. But she channeled much of her manic energy into sex, so I wasn't complaining. Steve was very interested and let me do most of the talking for once. Ellen could go from calm to upset quickly if she felt I wasn't being sufficiently attentive. She expected, no demanded, adoration and constant attention from her partner. I found being her boyfriend to be both exhilarating and exhausting. Her energy was intoxicating and physically she was a marvel -- absolutely athletic with full C cup breasts and a delicious, rounded ass. While a great mother to her son and otherwise a decent person, she admitted to occasional indiscretions while she was married, rationalizing that as they were all one night stands they were not at least not sordid long-term love affairs. Though she didn't threaten in so many words, I did have the sense that she would look elsewhere if her needs weren't met. I mean, she had rather a track record in that regard -- not that I would have minded so long as I was privy to the details. And she had over time opened up to me a good bit about her somewhat checkered past. She knew a good bit about mine, save some of the specifics about my relationship with Steve.

Steve took in all of this information and coolly, and as it turned out correctly, pronounced her a true slut. He encouraged me to probe her sexuality more deeply. He was certain that she would enjoy a threesome -- would even suggest it herself first if given the chance to own up to her lustful nature.

"And I know you want to see me do one of your women again," he smirked. "You know you do."

Yeah, I wanted just that and set about making it happen.

Ellen was in one of her demanding moods and insisted that I spend my entire weekend with her, as her son was with his father and she didn't want to be alone. I acquiesced though I knew that she would drain my energy, not to mention my cock, as she was insatiable. Such is the life of a guy with a high maintenance woman. Not that I really was complaining, mind you. We spent all day Saturday together, running a few errands but always returned to the bedroom. Though tiring, the very sight of her magnificent body kept me going and going. Thankfully we slept in Sunday and enjoyed a nice brunch after making love when we awoke. It was a far more relaxing day than Saturday but by mid-afternoon she was getting restless. The conversation turned to sex and I could tell that she was getting turned on telling me about her fantasies and a few of her sordid deeds. Some of it was typical sex-on-the-beach-at-midnight stuff, but she added that she would love it if someone were watching. Ellen admitted that she had done one of her ex-husband's employees once and found it perversely thrilling to see him on the job afterwards, knowing she had had him.

"You must think I'm awful, don't you?" she asked. "Sometimes I just can't help myself. I've had these urges my whole life and I just give in to them from time to time. Do you think there is something wrong with me?" Her eyes looked to me for acceptance.

I assured her I was not at all judgmental. I also told her that I found some of her experiences to be frankly quite hot. And I was getting hotter by the minute.

"Let's do something really wicked sometime like go to one of those swinger resorts or something. Wouldn't that be amazing?" she asked with animation. "I've always wanted someone to watch me having sex and watch someone else. Maybe even have someone join us. What do you think?"

I thought I would love, love, love to have Steve join us. But she spoke first.

"I don't think I could handle your being with another woman though; but how about another man with me? You've done that haven't you?" She knew I had. "I want to fuck another man and have you watch." She was deeply rubbing her pussy as she spoke. "Can we do that? Soon?"

"How about tonight," I suggested. She looked straight into my eyes.

"Tonight? But how?" she asked.

"I have this friend...," I said tentatively. She paused for a moment and then continued.

"What's he like?" she asked.

"He's single, nice looking (OK, I lied) - sort of a ladies' man. You'd like him." I told her.

"Call him," she said. And that was all it took.

I went to the other room and with shaking hands dialed Steve's number, hoping that he would be answer. I was in luck. He did. I kept it brief asking him if he could come over to Ellen's house and fuck her. I told him he was right about her. He chuckled.

"Yeah, buddy, I'll totally do your woman. Give me her address and I'll be over in an hour." I could almost see the satisfied smirk on his face. "I'll do all of your women."

I almost forgot to tell him not to mention anything to Ellen about our threesomes with Sandy -- especially not the fact that I had gone down on him.

"That's our secret, dude. See you in an hour."

Ellen was already in the shower when I returned to the bedroom. I told her that Steve would be over in about an hour. I sat on the chair in her dressing area as we talked.

"An hour? That doesn't give me much time to get ready! Oh, this is soooo exciting, isn't it?" she said as she peeked out of the shower curtain.

She looked amazing; alive with radiant sexual beauty as she stepped out of the shower. Her breasts glistened with water and I gazed with pure delight at her toned haunches, knowing that very soon they would carry the weight of Steve's body. Ellen clothed was a marvel as she knew how to flatter her best features, her high, full bosom and slender waist. She was unaccountably displeased that her limbs were so muscled and never wore jeans so as not to draw attention to an ass she felt was too rounded. Naked, as she stood before me now, she was nonetheless utter perfection -- her presentation that of a jungle cat; muscled and predatory. While Sandy shared her athleticism, she was tiny - a spinner. Ellen was built altogether differently -- a warrior, dangerous and feline in form and motion. Steve was in for a rare treat. All three of us were for that matter.

Ellen was terribly keyed up about the impending threesome and talked nonstop as she did her hair and makeup at the dressing table. It wasn't so much nerves as excitement. As with most men I find the process of a woman's dressing room preparations to be tedious, however with Ellen the visual delights were as compelling as basking in her anxious energy. And she peppered me with questions about Steve and how this scenario should be best played out.

"See to the drinks. Tidy up the bedroom. Light some candles. Put on some music." (Yes, dear; certainly, dear; whatever you say, dear) She was clear that I was not to join in and Steve was not to linger afterwards. (Whatever you say, dear) She could have been reciting a laundry list for all I cared. She never looked better -- beyond amazing. Ellen decided the best presentation was for her to receive Steve in bed, naked under a single sheet. She did just that and fussed at me a bit when I kissed her as I tucked her in. I sat on the floor and we chatted a bit, waiting for the doorbell, as Ellen gently played with her trim, beautifully formed pussy. I foolishly asked if she was ready.

"Mmmmm, what do you think?" she whispered as she pulled her hand from under the sheet and showed me the glistening wetness of her sex on her fingers. I gingerly kissed and licked the liquid sweetness of her upwelling passion. Delicious.

Steve was fortunately prompt and as I went to answer the door, Ellen gave me the most wicked, mischievous smile. As instructed I mixed him a drink and went over the 'ground rules' for the tryst. I had one too to steady my nerves. And I had a case of the jitters so I told him again not to reveal anything about our 'past' escapades.

"Rest easy," he assured me. "Let's do it. Lead me to the slaughter."

As Steve entered the room they both smiled, clearly pleased with each other. Frankly, I was a bit concerned that she wouldn't find him that attractive but Steve just has that sexual quality about him that women sense immediately. They chatted for a few moments and as they did Ellen sat up slightly as the sheet fell to reveal her full breasts. Steve eyed them appreciatively and whistled softly.

"You're gorgeous," he said, as he moved his hand over her tits. Ellen just smiled and allowed him to take his fill of her treasures. She moved to undo his belt and with his willing assistance, his pants came down quickly.

"Ooooh, nice...," Ellen whispered as Steve's fully erect cock emerged from his pants. I had taken my designated seat by the dresser and as Ellen's hand wrapped around his manhood, she stole a quick look at me and smiled. She was more than pleased with my choice of a lover for her.

As Steve finished disrobing, Ellen got up from the bed and he embraced her -- a familiar and thrilling sight; my woman naked in Steve's arms. They kissed and their hands moved freely over each other's body in unhurried exploration. The entire scene was in slow motion as far as I was concerned. The flickering light of the candles, while perfect for the mood, maddeningly was too dim for me to see it all clearly. Ellen was expertly pleasuring Steve's erect penis with her mouth. At one point Steve moaned his familiar entreaty not to make him cum.

They moved to the bed and kissed as Steve probed her sex with his fingers. Even with the soft music in the background, his stimulation of her pussy showed her to be very wet and very, very ready for his thick, veiny cock. Steve moved on top of her as her legs spread to allow him full access. I shifted in my seat and saw her hand guide him inside of her. Steve's body moved on top of her, Ellen's breasts pushing into his chest and he fed his cock into her vagina. He must have bottomed out on his first thrust as Ellen grimaced when he was fully inside of her. They paused for a few moments and then found their rhythm. Ellen was softly vocal telling Steve how much pleasure he was giving her and urging him to fuck her. Steve's buttocks flexed with each thrust of his penis in her vagina. Again and again he sheathed and unsheathed his cock inside of my girlfriend. And each time he did she moaned her pleasure.

Ellen was really into their lovemaking, having cum once just a few minutes into the session. When she orgasms, her body tenses and becomes rigid. The sight of her toes curled tightly told me that Steve had gotten her off. With a quick, practiced motion he rolled onto his back as Ellen's weight took his cock deeply inside of her. Steve was really stretching her pussy as she now took control. Ellen rocked her hips to maximize the friction of their joining and then her thighs tightened as she climaxed again. Coming down from her orgasm she leaned forward and kissed Steve. I couldn't take my eyes off her breasts as she did. Steve couldn't take his hands off of them. His large balls came clearly into view and I thought of the sperm they contained and how soon he would empty them into my willing girlfriend.

Ellen may have been self-conscious about her ass, but Steve was clearly enjoying their fullness, playfully slapping her ass cheeks as Ellen moved on top of him. I couldn't make out all that he was saying to her but I know that he asked her to slow down at least twice as he was about to cum. Steve moved Ellen off of him and coaxed her to her knees as he positioned himself to take her from behind. His cock, slathered in her juices, glistened in the candlelight. Gratefully, they had turned sideways on the bed and I saw him work his spongy glans past her labia and then, grasping her ass, Steve mounted her fully. I knew that he was preparing to ejaculate inside of Ellen; and I knew he would do so fairly quickly.

Steve was true to form. He pistoned her with perhaps a dozen strokes and then with one hand on her left, low-hanging breast, he buried his cock against her cervix and released his orgasm. His bare cock was sending out volleys of cum inside of Ellen as she too climaxed yet again -- it was intense and insanely erotic to witness this.

Spent, Steve withdrew his spent member from her pussy with an audible plop. They fell exhausted into the bed and lay there sated from their sexual exertions. Seeing them lying together peacefully I felt out of place, so I silently left the bedroom to give them a few minutes alone. It must have been about fifteen minutes and a gin and tonic later that I returned to find Ellen fast asleep and Steve dressed, ready to go.

"Thanks, buddy," he grinned as we walked to the door. "She was better than advertised. Any time you two want a repeat, just call. Anytime." He chuckled and then looked me in the eye and reminded me. "I'll do all of your women."

Any hope I had of reclaiming Ellen that night vanished as she had fallen fast asleep. I took off my clothes and as I lay next to her I knew why she had moved to one side of her king bed. I was lying in a sickeningly wet shot spot, soaked with Steve's sperm as it had cascaded out of Ellen's well-used pussy. Carefully, so as not to wake her, I managed to part her legs slightly and felt her still engorged labia and the slimy mess coating her sex. Much as I wanted to enter her juicy kitty, I moved to the other side of the bed and soon I too fell asleep.

Ellen surprisingly had little to say about the episode, except to say that Steve was great in bed but was adamant that it was not something she cared to repeat. She pressed me on how close I was to him and I truthfully told her we were not really close at all. She snapped at me several times in the weeks following and said that she did not want me to discuss that evening with him. As she brought up the subject more than once over the final few months that we dated I began to wonder why she was so insistent on wanting to know. I assumed she didn't like guys kissing and telling and left it at that. How wrong I was.

About a month later I got an e-mail from Steve informing me that Ellen had asked for his phone number after I had left the room and did I know that she was making booty calls to him. Unbeknownst to me Steve had fucked her a week after that first evening and was going over to fuck her again that very same evening. What a slut. As much as I would have liked to have gotten the story from Ellen, I had to rely on Steve for details of their mating. Seems that she thought he was really great in bed and she had no compunctions about inviting him back for seconds, and thirds, and more. Steve marked her repeatedly over the next few months and always made sure that I knew when he had been invited over to Ellen's house and to her bed.

My relationship with Ellen, while exciting, was also exhausting and a few months later I was more than ready to move on. Had she been up-front and simply said that she wanted Steve again, I would totally have been there and stayed with her. That was not her style. Once a cheating woman....

In time I simply let my relationship with Ellen fade away. I missed her energy and her unmatched physical charms, but not enough to continue to subject myself to her nonsense. She still calls on occasion but I have more or less extricated myself from her strange, weird web. I met a 'nice' woman named Mary Ann online soon thereafter and we began dating.

Mary Ann was bright but unsophisticated and I found her naïveté rather charming. She was recently divorced and typical of newly single women her age (mid-forties) she was ready for someone and something different. Mary Ann had been out with a number of men but though most of them had asked to see her again, she always declined. She came from a rural upbringing and I always had the sense that while thoroughly grounded in those values, she wanted more from life. Certainly she wanted more than her controlling, Type-A ex-husband provided. And she seemed to have set her sights on me.

Mary Ann was a bit of a project. I was on occasion still fucking Susan and her tart girlfriend Jacque, so I was not put off overmuch when she rejected my initial advances. I mean, I wasn't going without. Mary Ann was cool, comfortable and while not beautiful, she had a lithe runner's body and the most stone-cold perfect legs I have ever seen on a woman. And she had absolutely no real sense of her physical charm and that was really part of her appeal. She also adored me and when does that not work? Once I managed my way into her bed -- and that took several months as she had not had a man since her husband -- she was, well, OK. Physically Mary Ann was wonderful -- a size double zero with enhanced breasts -- but she was totally vanilla. Then again, after the emotional workout that was Ellen, a nice, vanilla woman was OK by me. I settled in and settled down a bit. And I rarely heard from Steve, which truthfully was OK by me as well. We did get together once for drinks but I found myself rather disinterested in his prattle about Ellen and the other women he was doing. I really had little to offer except to say that I was dating Mary Ann and was pretty content. Well, I did offer up a few tidbits, specifically that she had this lithe, runner's body and insisted on condoms, as she was not on the pill and could not be so for medical reasons. Steve had a laugh about that but really I was rather done with him and his lifestyle, so I just ignored it. I couldn't ignore that his definite interest in Mary Ann was troubling -- especially about her yummy body and how she performed in bed. Okay, yeah, I thought about Steve and Mary Ann together...

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Marking My Women Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds