• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Back to the Wall Ch. 01

Back to the Wall Ch. 01

I've arrived home from work after a harrowing day of telling others what to do and how to do it. All that's been on my mind the entire drive home is, "if they only knew..." I let the dog out for some much needed exercise, and begin preparing for your arrival.

We've been together for a year, living together for a month. I told you in the beginning about my desires, my fantasies, and my needs. To my surprise, not only were you willing to indulge, you proved you were what I needed.

I undress upstairs in our bedroom, and put on only what I'm allowed to wear in your presence: my wrist and ankle cuffs, and my collar. Just the thought of the night ahead sends shivers through my body as I hurriedly finish locking my cuffs in place. I return to the kitchen and, placing a pillow on the floor, I kneel on it with my legs spread, my wrists behind my back, and my head down. It's not long before I hear your truck coming down the street. My mind goes blank as I hear you bump over the bridge and up the hill. I can feel my pussy getting wet at the thought of what you will say when you see me. I need your approval. I need to please you.

My nipples tighten in anticipation and I start breathing heavier as I hear your boots on the deck outside, putting your tools in the shed. Finally, the front door opens, and even though I can't see you, I can hear the smile on your face. "Good girl," you say, and chuckle softly. That being said, you remove your boots and go in the bathroom to shower, leaving me where I am. Every second that passes only serves to heighten my anticipation and arousal. Your shower finished, you walk out with a towel wrapped around you. You step up next to me and just examine me. Your hand comes down on my shoulder and I jump, which makes you laugh. You know how excited and twitchy I get when I'm around you.

You reach down and take my hand, and without saying anything you lead me upstairs. Before you open the door to what we have named "The Playroom," you stop and tilt my head up with your forefinger. "You've been such a good little girl this week. I was testing you to see if you would play with yourself if I left you alone, and you proved that you could do it. I think you deserve a reward for such good behavior." At that, you give me a soft kiss, open the door, and lead me inside. I look around at the familiar room and still feel a sense of excitement and uncertainty, as every time we are in here you find new ways to tease and torture me. You bring me over to the wall where you've recently installed two vertical steel bars parallel to each other, about a foot off the floor. At certain points on the bars O rings are attached. You turn me around so my back is to the wall and I back up until I'm against it. You raise my arms above my head and run your hands down my body. I'm soaking wet at this point, and you know it. You then lock my wrist cuffs to the upper rings and my ankle cuffs to the lower rings. I'm wondering what sort of reward you have planned as you walk to the toy box and remove a few items out of my line of sight. You come back to me and place a blindfold over my eyes. I'm so excited at this point I'm ready to orgasm at the slightest touch, but you take your time setting everything up. Something cold is placed directly on my clit, and my eyes widen behind my blindfold. I've been begging you for this...could you really be granting my wish?

As if in answer to my silent question, you flip the dial to low. Instantly I moan. You've set up my Hitachi directly on my clit and as it buzzes away on my sensitive pussy, you say, "I know how much you need this, so you have one hour. I want you to come as many times as you can in that hour, and keep count of them. You will be punished for any number lower than 5." You give me one more soft kiss, and then turn and leave the room.

Somehow I knew there would be a catch. It doesn't take long before I feel the beginnings of an orgasm though. The Hitachi never fails to make me come almost instantaneously. My body tightens up, making my cuffs rattle against the steel bars. I let out a loud moan and slump back against the wall. "One."

I can feel my pussy dripping from the first orgasm, and I shift my body around to get the head of the vibrator wet with my juices. I don't know how much time has passed before I feel another orgasm coming on. My pussy is throbbing and I know I'm getting close. My body is tingling and my breathing is as heavy as if I'd just finished a marathon. I'm moaning again as my pussy convulses a second time. "Two."

I'm covered in a sheen of sweat. My body is twitching, but I can't get away from the relentless buzzing of the Hitachi. It feels so good, but at the same time its painful. I force myself not to react to the the pressure on my clit, just to give myself a moment to rest. It's no use though. Not only am I your slave, I'm a slave to my pussy and the fact that it wants more. I give in and start humping the vibrator. I tense up again, and this time I nearly scream as I come again. "Three."

It's a good thing I'm cuffed to the wall, otherwise I'd be crumpled on the floor. My wrists and ankles are supporting me. My pussy juices are running down my leg. I'm exhausted, but the vibrator is still happily torturing my swollen clit. My mind is blissfully empty; all I can do is feel. And I feel it again. Sure that this next one will make me pass out, I struggle weakly against my bonds and gear myself up for the next orgasm. I'm so sensitive its almost painful. It's coming...I can feel it...I'm screaming now, full out..."Four."

I never heard the door open during the last one. Tears are coursing down my face behind my blindfold. Through the roaring in my ears I hear, "Time's up."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Back to the Wall Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 230 milliseconds