• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Autumn Love

Autumn Love

Marisa, my girl friend who's brown (half black, half puerto rican), and I (yeah, I'm white) went out driving to see the colorful autumn leaves near us. It was mid week after lunch.

A beautiful autumn day, peak color, cool and clear blue sky. We are in our autumn years too, both in our mid fifties. Being a couple for a few years we knew each other well.

We parked and went for a short, steep walk to the top of a treed small hill nearby.

Giving her a helping hand for the last steep part we crested the hill together and looked out at all the vibrant colors.

As she was looking out over at the wonderful view below I hugged her from behind and put my hands on her huge tits.

She move her butt into my crotch.

I slipped my hands under her white cabled sweater, and placed my hands on her very lacy black bra that barely contained her big fucking tits. I popped one boob out of the bra and gently rolled her hardening nipple between my thumb and finger.

I popped her other tit out and fingered her nipple. I know she likes that.

Her hand reached behind my head and stroked my graying hair. My cock was stiffening.

I kissed and licked her neck and ear. Marisa began moaning softly.

After a couple of minutes of this she turned around and I lifted her white sweater just over her big brown boobs.

Her dark brown nipples were getting all wrinkly as they both got nipple erections.

I lifted her heavy tits up and bent down and began licking them. She arched her back.

Squashing both big boobs together, her hardened nipples were touching and I put my mouth on both and flicked my wet tongue hard and fast over both. She liked that, cause she reached for my crotch and rubbed and squeezed it.

Sucking her tits really turns her on. Almost as good as sex. She likes it when I suck them for a long time. But not today.

I raise up and kiss her puffy lipped mouth softly. Her tongue zooms into my mouth and licks wildly. My brain goes blank for a few seconds. Did I just cum?...Only in my mind.

She knows what turns me on.

Her hands undo my pants and frees my hardening cock. She begins stroking it lightly. The cool air on it feels good. I watch her brown hand stroke my pink cock. God, that color combo turns me on.

Quickly I pull down her black stretch pants and black lacy panties just to the top of her shapely thick thighs. Allowing her plump round brown butt to feel the cool temp.

Bobby stop! Marisa mockingly exclaims.

Big brown boobs hanging out down below her white sweater. Big brown ass out on top of her black stretch pants. Best view around.

Bend over baby I say.

Like this? she asks, as she puts her hands on her knees and arches her back.

Yeah just like that, I walk around to her face, her beautiful brown eyes look up at me. My cock pointing at her forehead.

Let me suck you, baby, she says.

She puts my cock into her luscious fat lips, beyond her front teeth and her tongue is moving all around my 7 inches. I love seeing my cock go into my brown goddesses mouth.

After a few seconds I stop and say, I'm gonna fuck you you now. she slurps, MMMMM!

Walking around to her round ass I admire the beautiful view that is her brown ass. I bend at the knees slightly and rub my moist cock on her slightly damp hairless pussy. I prod it slowly, deeper in her pinkness, where it's wetter. Suddenly my cock slides all the way in fast and she gasps.

My whole awareness is now my cock and it's infinite. Me and her pussy.

Involuntarily I begin to pump slowly in and out. She moans a little with every pulse.

I sink all my fingers into her soft plush butt.

Out of the corner of my eye I see a skinny, serious younger hiking couple come up to the top. The hikers observe the wild life.

Pumping ever faster and harder in to her, she's also slamming her ass back hard. The effect is I'm pumping twice as fast and that friction is hitting every part of my cock and making it hard to concentrate on fucking.

The sight of her ass squashing and jiggling to the fuck motion makes me fuck harder.

Bending over on her back I reach around with my left hand and grab her big hanging, swinging left tit and roll her nipple. She moans louder.

My right hand goes around her hip, reaches under and starts lightly flicking her clit. Deep gutteral groans come from her.

I look over at the woman hiker and smile.

I'm pounding hard as I can, rolling her nipple hard and flicking her clit as hard and fast as I can.

Marisa reaches back, gently pulls my balls, my cock gets 10 time more sensitive. I yell AARRGGHH! and explode my cum into her pussy. She's bucking back and yelling a moan as she cums.

The hiking couple are pretending not to notice.

I pull my semi hard moist cock out of her sopping pussy.

Putting my wet semi hard wet cock on her asshole I begin to push it in her willing hole. She's relaxed, I'm wet and I slide my cock in and begin a soft pumping motion. She rocks with the motion too.

My cock gets harder in her ass as I pump. I can't cum again so I keep pumping and flick her clit and roll her nipple again. She cums mildly, I slow and pull my softening cock from her asshole. Fucking her in the ass like that really turned me on.

Thanks baby, she mummers from her bent over position.

I love you, I whisper back. She squeezes my leg.

We both stand, face each and other embrace. Her bare boobs against my sweater, my white hands on her naked brown ass cheeks, my soft cock hanging out and we kiss deeply.

I love you, too, she says softly.

We smile at the hikers and keep embracing each other. The guy hiker gives us the thumbs up. The woman hiker elbows him and they look the other way.

I pull up Marisa's pants, her sweater falls in to place, and I zip up.

Then hugging each other, we admire the beauty of nature.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Autumn Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds