• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Caught by My Boss Ch. 10

Caught by My Boss Ch. 10

I sat silently as Diane started her car and drove off. I had Robert's come on my chin but nothing to wipe it off with but my hand and the coat and since the coat was Diane's I didn't think she would be too happy with me if I used it. So I just sat in the passenger seat and let it dry on my face.

"Sabine, what is the problem?"

"You know exactly what the problem is. He is going to see me everyday at work and remember me naked and sucking him, Diane."

"You'll get over it. Just think of him as an ex-boyfriend."

"He's 10 years younger than I am!"

"He's a guy with a dick, Sabine. Who cares how old he is."

"I do!"

"Well, I don't."

I sat and fumed. She was being really mean to me. Unfortunately it was getting that tingling going again. Just thinking of Robert walking up to my desk, looking at me and smirking was doing things to me. Diane glanced over to me.

"What are you thinking Sabine?"

"Nothing!"

Diane chuckled.

"I think it is more than nothing. Do you feel a little warm?"

"NO!"

"I think you protest too much Sabine."

She chuckled again. There wasn't anything I could say that I hadn't already and she didn't believe what I said anyway. Unfortunately she was right. How could what had just happened and thinking about it turn me on? I didn't really have an answer for that question, only that it did. I was pretty sure that Diane knew it also. And if she knew God only knew what else she was going to do to me. I was fucked!

We got to Diane's townhouse and she opened the garage door and drove inside. I sat silently as the door closed.

"Get out and get inside."

I did as I was told. When we were inside she held out her hand and I removed the coat and handed it to her. She hung it in the front closet and led me into the living room. I stopped dead. Sitting on her couch were Amanda, Greg and Brad. Each one of them had a big grin on their face.

"What's that on her face?"

Diane chuckled.

"Sperm."

They all burst out laughing. I turned beet red.

"What did she do?"

"She sucked off a guy from work and in front of his friends."

"No shit?"

"No shit."

They all looked at me again. I was absolutely humiliated and degraded. And I was naked in front of them again.

"Sooo, would she suck us off?"

"I don't know. Would you suck them off Sabine?"

I was terribly embarrassed but I was also turned on. I looked at Diane. She just looked back at me, saying nothing. Very quietly I spoke.

"Do you want me to?"

I was looking at her and she smiled broadly.

"What if I asked you to do something else? Would you?"

I was turned on and I wanted Diane to be pleased with me. At least in the not so rational part of my brain. If I had been thinking with my rational brain I wouldn't be here, would I? My nipples were erect and my lower belly was twitching. I swallowed and nodded yes.

"OK boys, here is the deal. How old are each of you?"

"Eighteen."

"Nineteen."

"Good, good. If you are willing to do as I say you can have a treat."

"What do we have to do?"

"The first thing is take off your clothes."

"In front of you?"

"Do you want a treat?"

"Yes, but..."

All of a sudden it didn't seem to be a great idea to them, but finally Greg stood up and took off his clothes. His face got a little red since Diane and Amanda were seeing him naked.

"Sabine, start sucking."

I closed my eyes and knelt in front of him and took his cock in my mouth.

Amanda giggled. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Brad get up and strip. Greg got hard really fast.

"Brad, lay down on the floor."

He did. His cock was half erect.

"Sabine, get between his legs and start sucking."

I let Greg go and his erection swayed in front of him. I crawled over to Brad and on all fours bent my head down and slurped his cock into my mouth. I was bobbing my head up and down and Brad got hard.

"Can you figure out what to do with that?"

Greg moved behind me and pushed my knees apart. I felt his dick at my pussy and groaned as he pushed it up me. He grasped my hips and started fucking me. Fucking me in front of Diane and Amanda, both of whom were smirking at me. Then I realized that he was inside me bare. I lifted my head up and looked at Diane.

"I'm not on birth control, Diane."

"So?"

"Diane, I need at least a condom!"

"No, you don't."

"DIANE!"

"Young man, it is fine if you come inside her."

I just looked at her while Greg was furiously pumping me. Brad's dick was waving around under my face. Greg had a grip on me, enough that I wasn't going to get away. Brad pulled my head down and I opened my mouth and started sucking him as hard as I could, hoping he would come in my mouth fast.

"You there, boy on your back. If you don't come in her mouth you can fuck her too."

My eyes lifted up to see Brad. He was looking over at Diane and then back at me. He gripped my head with both hands and pulled me off his dick. I struggled, trying to get my mouth back on him.

"Greg, a little help here."

Greg kept pumping inside me but he also grabbed my hair and pulled my head up and back. I gave up. Brad slowly stroked his cock beneath, waiting for his turn.

"Look at me Sabine."

I looked over at Diane.

"What's he doing to you?"

I looked away. I said nothing. I felt humiliated and degraded.

"Is he fucking your pussy, Sabine? It sure looks like it and in a little bit, from the looks of him, he is going to shoot a load inside you."

I heard Greg groan behind me. Brad got up and moved out of my sight. Greg's fucking got harder and faster and then he gripped my hips and pulled my ass back while he slammed up my pussy and I felt him squirting inside me. He thrust a few more times and then pulled out and his sperm, his come ran out of my pussy and down my leg. Brad was on me in an instant and his cock was up me. He did the same thing Greg had done. He grasped my hips and pumped in and out of me. I just gave up and let him have me. My head hung down and my body jerked back and forth. I could hear his hips make a slapping sound as he thrust up me. Diane and Amanda watched. They watched me being degraded in front of them.

Brad finally came inside me and pulled out and more sperm drooled out of me and down my leg. I just knelt on all fours and stared at the floor. THEY CAME INSIDE ME! I COULD GET PREGNANT!

"Sabine, come over here and clean them off."

I looked at her incredulously.

"Sabine, get your mouth busy, now!"

Greg was sitting in an arm chair and I crawled over to him and slurped his soft dick in my mouth and sucked and licked come and pussy juice off him. Then I looked for Brad. He was sitting next to Amanda. She was smirking at me as I crawled over to him and I felt terribly humiliated from everything she had seen so far and she was going to see me degrade myself further. I bent my head down and sucked him into my mouth. I sucked and licked him clean also. I lifted my head and looked at Amanda. She grinned at me. Diane was smiling also.

"Boys, you can get dressed now. Then you and Amanda can go."

I sat on my right hip on the floor in front of the couch with a sick feeling in my stomach. Two kids had just fucked me and come inside me. And two women had watched them do it to me. AND I WASN'T ON BIRTH CONTROL! I laid my head on the edge of the couch and tears trickled out of my eyes.

I didn't even hear them leave.

"You'll live, stop crying."

I sniffled and wiped my face with a hand. I looked at Diane. She had a self-satisfied look on her face.

"Just tell me one thing. Did it feel good?"

I looked at her. I nodded yes. Because it had felt good up until they came inside me.

"Well, I'll get you an appointment with my doctor and get you on birth control, Sabine. It was sort of fun to watch you get it. If you get pregnant, which I doubt you will, it can be taken care of. We can wait until the birth control has had time to work and then there won't be any reason for you to be hesitant. Now go and clean yourself up.

I stood up and slowly walked to the bathroom on this floor and washed my face first, then my pussy and legs. I peed and sat on the toilet to make sure that everything that was going to drool out of me had drooled out of me. Then I walked back to the living room. Diane was sitting on the couch with a drink. My lower lip started to tremble again as I remembered the entire evening.

"Oh for God's sake, stop it! You weren't a virgin. You were horny. You got fucked, quite energetically from what I saw. If you're still horny you can masturbate. If not, you can go home."

I started walking to the front door and picked up my purse and got my keys out.

"I'll see you on Monday. Don't be late and no underwear."

I went out her door, walked to the back of my car and unlocked the trunk. I got my clothes out and went to the driver's side and opened it. I tossed my clothes in and got in the car. I drove home naked. It didn't seem to matter anymore. It didn't seem to matter at all.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Caught by My Boss Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 174 milliseconds