• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Enduring Dreams of Submission

Enduring Dreams of Submission

Prologue

Reina called me just after I had finished my lunch. I was sitting out on my back porch looking out over the rows of orange groves below. My house sits high on the side of a hill at the north end of a large valley that runs between twin rows of 6000 foot mountain peaks in north central California. There are around 15 homes out here and each one is a half mile apart on the average. This is my retreat from the world. Surrounded by mountains, lots of trees, and right next to a small lake with seven of the homes bordered directly on the water.

Reina, by the way, is my slave. She's highly intelligent with an unwavering need for submission, pain, and humiliation in large doses. We have been together for several years and, on rare occasions, will ask me to see a girlfriend, or a new acquaintance that she has either met at work or through another friend, and "TALK". By "TALKING", she means that she is sending me a female who has confided in her that she has unfulfilled secret dreams, desires, or fantasies dealing with their wanting to experience some type of submission to a man. This can be sexually, physically, and/or emotionally. The levels of these unexplored needs can vary from light game playing to serious training as a slave. These scenarios can be one nighters, weekenders, or involve much more lengthy periods of time, depending on what Reina's friend is looking for or actually discovers during the process of our "TALKS". She also likes to join in on these sessions whenever possible.

"Master, I have met a girl at work who has become my friend during the last month and she has just started feeling close enough to me to start opening up about her most deeply buried and seriously secret unexplored desires. She has never had the nerve, nor has she ever found the right person, to explore any of these fantasies that she has concerning her being controlled by another person. She has told me that the thought of complete submission and obedience to the will and desire of a man is so powerful of a turn on that she can almost orgasm without touching herself. Her problem is that her fears outweigh her needs. I have told her about my relationship with you in a very general way and advised her that you would be the perfect person to talk to about her situation. She has reluctantly agreed to come and see you if you think you consider helping her to understand all of this emotional turmoil that has been reverberating around inside her for several years. I told her that you may only talk to her once or that you may possibly require her to return several times or even stay with you for a few days. I also was very forceful in telling her that everything would depend on how honest, sincere, and determined she was in her self-presentation to you. She is gorgeous Master. You will love her instantly I think. Can I have her call you?"

Two of the women Reina has asked me to "TALK' to in the past were completely sincere. A third was a total put on that didn't last an hour before I sent her on her way. After thinking about her request for a few minutes I said, "Yes little one, you can have her call me. But tell her that she must be naked and lightly masturbating when she does. Tell her that if she is anything but totally honest and completely sincere with me, the response will be that I will end the conversation immediately. Tell her that if she proves to me that she has a real deep down need to explore and experience her submissive fantasies and dreams, I will invite her out here to the house where we can then discuss her feelings and desires in much more intimate detail. Tell her that everything, and I mean everything, will depend on her responses and how honest and real she is when giving them."

"Yes Master. I will tell her exactly what you have said. Thank you Sir. I am positive she will please you completely."

"If not little one, you will receive a very long and severe punishment session."

"Yes Sir. I know. You won't be disappointed."

"Tell me little one, are you looking forward to playing with her too?"

"Oh yes Master, if you will allow me."

"We will see. I'm not sure yet but there may even be a possibility that I include you in part of the 'TALKS' if your friend proves herself to be legitimate. Just maybe. I'm not making any promises. By the way, what is her name?"

"Her name is Karen, Sir. Her last name is Kelly. She is a para-legal at my office. She is in her 40's I might add, and single at this time. She doesn't even have a boyfriend because of all of the sexual and emotional confusion going on in her head. She told me that she has many unfulfilled cravings and needs that she has never been able to explore, either in her only marriage nor in the many relationships she has had over the years. She absolutely looks like she is still in her late 20's. I am not lying about that Sir. She is tall like I am and she has a beautiful face and shape with long light brown hair that goes almost to her waist. And she has the longest legs I have ever seen on a girl so I know you will like her since you always tell me how much you love my legs."

"I love everything about you little one except when you presume to assume what I will or will not like. Just remember the consequences if you are wrong about Karen."

"Yes Master. I will ask her to call you when I see her in about an hour. Thank you Sir. Thank you for trusting me."

"We will see."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Enduring Dreams of Submission

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 355 milliseconds