• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sweet Revenge

Sweet Revenge

I sat in the quiet bar enjoying my victory; I was on my third scotch when a redhead sat down next to me. She ordered a drink and when I offered to pay, she smiled and gave me a nod. We clinked glasses and then she said,

"You certainly seem to be celebrating tonight, mind if I ask what?"

"I just had a case against me thrown out of court today and that makes me very happy."

She congratulated me and then we drank in silence for a while. When we both said something at the same time, she laughed and said for me to go first.

"The reason I'm so happy is that I should have lost the case but due to a technicality I won. Believe me it is so much more rewarding that way." I snickered, "Yeah, girl named Doreen sued me just because I fired her for being so fat."

It was my forth drink that did me in as I noticed the room spinning and when the redhead asked if I was OK I told her no. She offered to take me home, I just nodded my head and let her lead me out of the bar.

I woke up in a dark room and soon found out my arms and legs were chained to a bed. My head was pounding and I felt as if I was dying of thirst but I was too weak even to shout for help. Someone came in the room and when they turned the light on over my head, it blinded me so I was unable to see whom it was.

"Well Mr. Jarvis you may have gotten out of paying me any money, but I'll guarantee by the time I'm through with you the money will have seemed like a bargain."

As my eyes adjusted to the light, I could now see it was Doreen and the woman was dressed only in her underwear. That was when I noticed that I was naked. She came around next to my head,

"We're going to start with a little game."

She then climbed up on the bed and then sat on my chest, my head between her large thighs.

"I'm going to sit on your face and cut off all your air, the only way I'll let you breathe is after you make me cum, understand."

Before I could answer, she leaned up and covered my mouth and nose with her panty-clad pussy.

Well there was no way I was going to play her game so I sat there with my mouth shut. This did not seem to bother her as she grabbed me by the hair and began to rub up and down on my face while still managing to shut any oxygen from me. I quickly realized there was nothing I could do but cooperate if I didn't want to suffocate so I opened my mouth and searched for her clit with my tongue. I still couldn't breathe and things were going dark, my head was spinning, yet she still had not orgasmed. In what I'm sure was my last possible second she moaned and lifted herself enough for me to catch a breath.

She sat back down on my chest,

"Hey baby I didn't think you'd make it, you're lucky I cum easy or you'd be dead meat."

She rubbed her hand in my face and then just said, "Let's do it again."

She then sat back on my face. This time I knew she wasn't joking so I started right away doing what I could to coax another cum out of her. Delores' panties were drenched with both my saliva and the juices from her cunt. I found her scent strangely erotic and I was beginning to feel a stirring in my loins. Instead of my becoming hard feeling good, it hurt and I felt somehow confined, was my cock tied up also. This time she came before I ran out of air and when she sat back down on my chest, I asked her about my equipment.

"Oh that, I have you locked up in a cock cage, see I have the key right here around my neck. No my friend, there'll be no hardons for you this weekend."

She reached down and shook whatever I was engaged in and I heard the padlock rattle against the steel.

She got off me and retrieved a device from a side table,

"You made me cum so nice that now you get to fuck me."

I was happy if for no other reason just to get the damn cage off my junk. However, I was wrong, as she strapped a harness around my head. She ordered me to open my mouth, and when I wouldn't she

Pinched my nose shut until I opened my mouth for air. She shoved half of a two-sided dildoe in and then fastened the straps. Now she took off her panties and when she sat on my face the other side of the dildo went in her cunt. She began to rock back and forth, every time she move forward my nose would rub her clit. I started pushing my mouth deeper into her every time I brushed her clit. We began working as a team faster and faster and when she came, she screamed and I felt satisfied as well. She remained on my face with my head between her massive thighs. We were both covered in sweat and my jaw ached from supporting her bulk but when she moved to get off me, I felt some disappointment. She unhooked the harness from my mouth and pulled the dildoe from my throat, without thinking, I thanked her.

"Don't thank me yet buddy boy you have one more humiliation to go through today."

Delores called in Loraine who I learned later was her lover, she was no longer a redhead but I still recognized her from the bar. It didn't take much deduction to figure that Loraine had drugged my drink and then brought me here to let Delores have her way with me. The two women unhooked the chains around my ankles from the bed and then reconnected them to the head of the bed. I was now lying on my back with my legs in the air and my ass sticking up, and oh, did I know what was coming next. I watched them kiss after they finished trussing me up, it was just so damn erotic and it made my cock ache in its cage.

Loraine walked out of the room but soon returned with a strap on dildoe. I watched her put some kind of oil on it and I just asked her please to be gentle with me, this made them both laugh. Delores got back on my chest but this time she was facing Loraine and this meant when she sat on my face my nose was in her butt crack. Once she settled in on top of me she spread her big cheeks and now my nose was in her rectum. But at last I was able to taste the juices from her cunt. Loraine violated me with abandonment as she forced her way into me with one surge. The pain was immense and I tried to scream but with my airways smothered in Delores it just came out as a moan. She leaned forward enough for me to get a breath of air, I think they were kissing again but then she soon sat back down. Once I got my sphincter to relax a little, Loraine began to fuck my backside.

They continued their assault on me but I have no idea how long. Luckily, Delores was moving around on my face enough that I was able to breathe fairly well. I wished there was some way I could beg them to let me cum but of course, I couldn't even talk let alone be granted favors. Once they finally had their fill of me they left the room arms around each other, turning the light out as they left.

I lie there in the dark trying to take stock of what was happening to me. I was being used as I've never before felt and yet instead of anger and revenge I was aroused and wanting more. I really felt like a sick fuck but there was no denying it, I was excited.

They both came back later, hand fed me, and that was when I told Delores that I wanted her to come back to work for me. She looked at me in shock but then nodded her head with a knowing smile when I said,

"There is just one condition; I want to come back here, once or twice a month."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sweet Revenge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 327 milliseconds