• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Test Drive Ch. 02

Test Drive Ch. 02

Feel free to send me an email telling me what you liked and disliked. I even enjoy getting emails from people helping me with my grammar and technical issues! Please help point out any mistakes or spots that could be written better. My skin is pretty thick and as appreciate people pointing out flaws with my writing.

All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means, including photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

I've gone back to edit this story and worked with Alaskan Wildman

I hope that you will bless me by making me one of your favorite authors. Feel free to email me, have to admit its fun answering all the emails.

*

Start:

Later that night we did do a lot of talking and some of it was even about the SUV; however, the focus of our conversation was Andy. Mike told me that what we did in the back seat was very erotic and how he enjoyed watching us girls together. He said that it was one of the most erotic experiences ever.

No doubt about it Andy was hot and a giver in bed. She wanted to pleasure and pleased me. I really wanted Mike to experience her.

After twenty minutes I was ready to talk about getting a new SUV. I've been driving my current car for ten years and we felt confident that the recession was ending and now was the time to strike a deal.

Mike and I came up with a number and if Andy could match that number we would purchase the SUV. We knew that the SUV was perfect for us but worried that Andy wouldn't be able to match our number. The next day I called her from work and told her that I wanted to thank her for the test ride and that we both enjoyed the experience. She told me that she was blushing and that she had a great time. I asked her if we could work something out and that is when she asked about what? Now it was my turn to blush. I told her that we wanted to see her again. I could tell that she was a little embarrassed but excited that I called.

Andy told me that she also enjoyed the test ride and that she was hoping to see us again. She was nervous that we wouldn't call her. She told me that she has not had that much fun in a very long time and since our test drive that she has never felt so alive.

I asked Andy if she could join us for dinner some time and she stated that she will try. She then asked me if we were serious about the SUV and I told her that we were. We talked about a couple of things and then she gave me a price. Her price was lower than I expected. I texted my husband and he replied telling me he was happy with the deal. I didn't tell Andy that since I wanted to tell her in person.

I wasn't sure who was more excited. First we had my husband since we were about to purchase a new SUV, and we all know how boys like big toys. Maybe it was myself because I would see Andy, or maybe it was my husband because he was about to watch me and Andy together. Finally I had to think about Andy, after all she was about to make her first sale. Hopefully this would be her first of many sales as I really liked her. Andy is honest and upfront, doesn't play any games which I liked.

Andy had taken the pain out of the car buying experience. It was nice to work with her and not some ego sales pug-wacked. I hate it when salesmen talk down to me.

We drove down to the dealership and found Andy who happened to be waiting for us. Andy was looking hot in her sexy black pencil skirt, killer boots, matching black jacket, and a white scope neck bra tank top. She looked pretty sexy, if I say so myself. I could tell that she was feeling it by the way she walked over to me to give me a warm hug.

She said that she had a surprise for us and that this brand new SUV that just came in, it was the color that I wanted and had more options. Best yet was that this SUV was at the same price. She was able to get the dealer to kick a few things in. We were sold! We filled out the paper work and wrote her a check. The dealer was pretty impressed and Andy excitement started to pour through to all of us.

Andy insisted on having the car detailed but that meant we couldn't take it home tonight. Andy said that she could drive it over once the detailers were finished. She just asked us if we wouldn't mind driving her home. She said that her husband had driven her to work as her sister needed to borrow her minivan. Since Andy didn't live that far from us I told her that of course we agreed to take her home.

We left the dealership and headed home. We both started to laugh, what were we going to do with my car? Oh well, we can work on that issue later. Time seemed to really slow down waiting for her. I decanted a nice bottle of wine to celebrate.

Andy arrived right on time, we saw her pull up into our drive way and went out to greet her. Course we asked her if she found our home easily and all those little conversation things. She gave us a tour of our new SUV. After twenty minutes of checking everything out I was ready to go inside. I asked Andy if she would join us and she looked tentative.

Andy smiled, "I really should get going."

Mike being the perfect gentleman, "Please stay and have a glass of wine with us to celebrate. Can't you stay for one glass of wine? We can help you celebrate your first sale."

I could see her struggle, and placed my hand on her arm, "Its okay." She took a deep breath, "You don't have to."

"Oh, I would love to but I should get home. Not that he would notice." She paused for a moment. "Okay, one glass of wine." She hugged me.

The look on Andy's face told me that no one would celebrate with her. I gave her a quick kiss, "Why don't we get you comfortable," I helped her out of her jacket. "Damn, girl you're hot!"

Andy blushed telling me she enjoyed the compliment. Andy looked pretty sexy in her skirt and tank. I'm sure that Mike wanted to walk up to her, reach under and cup her breasts.

Stealth like, I moved behind Andy and placed my head on her shoulder while my hands rested on her hips. I could see her nipples harden as she looked up at Mike. I whispered in her ear, "I have to say, it's a sexy view from where I'm standing." If Mike wasn't aroused yet, my comment would surely get him going.

Andy reached for my hands and placed my hands on her boobs. "Oh, you mean this?" She squeezed my hands against her breasts. I started to kiss her neck while Mike placed her wine glass on the table next to her. Andy let go of my right hand, and grabbed Mike. She pulled him in for a kiss. I watched, held her as she kissed my husband. That hot kiss told me that this night was going to be one sexy night. Andy broke the kiss, turned to me and kissed me. After a few seconds I broke our sexy kiss and I kissed Mike. I wanted her to feel him, his arousal pressing against her and hoped that she was enjoying herself.

I wanted to see Andy nude and I knew that Mike wanted to see her too. He talked about how hot she was and that he wished he could have been with her in the back seat of the SUV.

Andy turned around and whispered in my ear, "I've never been with a girl before you."

I knew what she meant; this will be her second of many first. I was her first woman and my husband will be her first lover, or her first affair. From her comments before, her marriage was not perfect and she was struggling with it. We all need affection and love, "Don't worry honey, everything will be just fine. We'll go slow."

I knew that she really wanted to spend the night with us, and maybe some day she would. Tonight was about the moment and sharing her. I reached out to touch Mike, "Baby, I can't wait to watch you make love to her be tender will you?"

Before they could kiss again, I helped Andy out of her jacket. Mike touched her cheek with his strong hand, and kissed her. The room really started to heat up as their passion started to build. Finally Andy started to relax enjoying the moment allowing a flood of passion to be unleashed. There was no double that Mike was aroused as his firm cock was straining against his pants. He moved closer to press himself into her, and when she didn't back away, I knew that she was ready.

I just hoped that she was really ready for this and that tomorrow there would be no regrets on her part. Every now and then I would touch Andy, just to let her know how comfortable I was with her and Mike.

After five minutes I knew that she was ready for more since Mike knows how to kiss a girl. I moved in, nudging my way between the two with my back against Mike. Oh how I love that feeling. I pressed myself into Mike, just to keep his interest. Then, I unzipped Andy's skirt and helped her out of her top. There much better, she stood before us wearing her thong and boots. She stood there uncertain and a little nervous. I gave her a hug and told her how beautiful she looked, loved how her breasts felt pressing into my body, her hard nipples teasing my skin.

Mike wasted no time in removing my clothes, and then his. The only surprise for them was that I had not worn panties today. Sometimes I like being naughty and if only others knew.

Andy looked at me, "I've thought about you're a lot. In fact you've been the only thing on my mind lately."

While he started to undress, I grabbed Andy's hand and led her over to the sofa. "Tonight lover you're ours. You look so beautiful."

I've always found it very interesting to watch a man, well my man. To see how he touches himself and likes to be pleasured. Andy was very curious about his body and erect thick cock. I think she couldn't wait to feel him as Mike will be her lover in over fifteen years.

I turned Andy around and pulled her down onto my lap. Carefully she moved down on top of me with her knees on the sofa while she straddled me. Mike noticed this and lifted her butt up and moved in behind her then he pulled her thong to the side. Her eyes opened as his hard cock pressed into her soft skin. Andy smiled at me and then closed her eyes. Carefully he guided himself between her lips and into her wet pussy. I had to watch Andy and tried to look into her eyes as Mike slipped his cock in. Mike isn't the biggest man out there, well from what we've seen from movies but he fills me just right. I wanted to share that with Andy, and watch her enjoy herself.

With Mike's cock deep in Andy I reached down to feel her and was pleased to find her very wet. Andy's eyes opened as she felt him. I could tell by watching Mike's face that he had buried himself into Andy. The look on his face told me that he was enjoying her.

Finally Andy opened her eyes, she had a shit eating grin on her face which said "Yeah, I'm enjoying every inch of him in me."

I think she was surprised feeling him enter her, and the look on her face told me that he was the thickest man she ever had. Andy was not in pain but was experience something new. I knew my husband and he would give her a few moments to Andy to allow her body to become comfortable with his size.

Once he was all the way in, she opened her eyes. When Andy smiled I knew that accepted him and closed her eyes. "Doesn't he feel good?"

"I've never felt something like this before!"

I touched her face, "Oh girl, you're about to enjoy the ride of your life!"

Andy smiled.

I reached back up to her; I wanted to touch her like I enjoy being touched. I started with her face, her neck, chest, and being sure not to touch her nipples. From our first experience I knew that her nipples were very sensitive. I really wanted her body to crave attention and wanted her to crave attention from Mike and me. Hopefully this would not be our last time together.

She let out a moan which told me that she liked having Mike. Slowly he started, working up a rhythm that they both enjoyed. Andy had no way of knowing this, but I loved watching my husband with other women. It's so erotic and sexy; well that is how I feel when I watch him. Love watching him enjoying himself and the woman that he is with.

Andy closed her eyes while quickly lost herself in the moment. Her body swayed from my husband's slamming his cock in and out of her pussy. Oh how I wanted to see that, to watch my husband enjoying our new friend. Andy moaned with pleasure and looked so sexy making all those faces. I loved the fact that she was vocal and not afraid to moan and say sexy comments. I knew that we would have a lot of fun together.

She enjoyed him for ten minutes before she started reach her orgasm. As her orgasm approached she became really vocal and talked about how dirty she was, that she was a little slut, and that she loved feeling him in her. She stated that she loved feeling his cock deep in her and that he was making her cum, and that she wanted to grip his cock onto that thick cock of his with her pussy. Andy moaned and grunted the way a deprived woman does when she is finally able to enjoy an orgasm all the while grunting, "Oh god."

After a minute or two Andy opened her eyes, "Oh, I can't take any more." Andy moved forward and over to my side. She looked down at me, "Your turn baby."

Mike cock glistened with her arousal. He didn't need an invite as he quickly moved down and slipped into me. He didn't miss a beat and started to do me. I was more than ready. "You feel so good in me baby."

Mike looked into my eyes, "Did you enjoy the little show? Andy is very tight and I really had to concentrate on not cumming too quickly."

Andy laughed, "Damn, how long can you last?"

He chuckled, "Not much longer."

Andy started to rub her clit while Mike did me. It was so erotic watching her touching her wet pussy while Mike was doing. I knew how she felt and from what she said before and since her husband was not very attentive in bed. When you're not use to getting it, well a girl can only take so much for so long.

Andy reached over and touched my breasts, "Jen, I've never watched anyone ever! This is so hot."

I reached out to touch her, oh how I wanted to kiss her, but Mike had me pinned down. I wanted feel her sexy soft lips against mine while our tongues danced in my mouth; oh that sexy thought of her kissing me with my husband fucking me. I love the feeling of being pinned by my husband, to feel his power and being under his control. It's so naughty and erotic to submit to my husband and this was really kinky to share Andy.

From how Andy talked, I knew she had a kinky side that wanted to escape. Now she was finally free to let the slut in her come out! It was my mission to free her and take her places she's never been, and do things she never knew she was capable of doing.

I grabbed onto Mike's arms, "Are you going to cum in me big boy? Using my pussy for your pleasure, do me baby. That's it give it to me! Make me your dirty little slut that you want. I want to feel you cum in me."

Mike really started to slam his cock hard into me and with his grunts that told me he was getting close. I wanted to look over and see what Andy was doing, but Mike was too intense.

"That's it baby, I can feel you getting close. You going to cum, come on give it to me! Oh I love feeling your cock in me when you cum. How the head of your cock expands as you pump your cum deep in me."

Mike didn't say a word, kept his eyes closed while he did me.

In my sluttish voice, "Oh yeah baby, give it to me. Your right there! Come on, I want your cum!"

With that last word, he gave one hard slam, his cock slamming deep in my pussy. He grunted as he started to cum. A warm rush of fluids filled my pussy, while a deep tingling sensation ripped though my nervous system, a small mini orgasm of my own.

Mike collapsed to my other side, here in my home I was surrounded by naked people. To my left was my husband and to my right was our new lover. Oh could this night be any more perfect?

Andy was the first to speak, "Oh I can't believe I did that."

I gave her a hug, "Did you enjoy yourself?"

She smiled, "Too much, I don't think that I can stop."

"Why would you have to?"

Andy placed her hand on my thigh, "It's just so wrong."

"Says who?"

"It's just," Andy looked a little confused. "All my life I've been told that masturbation and sex outside of marriage was wrong. But with you, this feels good."

"I know baby," gave her a hug. "You only have to do what you want to do. There is no pressure and I would never force you to do anything you didn't want to do."

She gave me a quick kiss, "I don't think that I can stop even if I wanted to."

"Girl you don't have to."

"Thank you!"

I knew that she didn't thank me for the sex, but for being friends. She needed and wanted to be comfortable. We all knew that she wanted more. Andy had a side to her that she's thought about but never knew how to explore. Finally she was able to explore her sexual side guilt free with us.

I gave her a quick hug, "Till our next time!"

Andy smiled.

We dressed and she asked if we could take her home. Oh yeah, almost forgot about our new SUV. Mike was pretty excited to take the first drive. I knew that we were all a little tired, so I sat up front in the passenger seat and Andy jumped in the back. She guided us to her home and congratulated us on her new SUV. I of course congratulated her on her first sale.

We made sure that she got in her home and then Mike took his time driving us home. I think he wanted to get comfortable in the SUV, even though this was my SUV not his.

Till our next experience with Andy!

End of this little sexy chapter.

*

I enjoy reading emails and will answer back within a few days (varies on work).

Also please vote!

Don't forget to check me out on Facebook, and Twitter.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Test Drive Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 201 milliseconds