• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife's Sexy Office Ch. 02

My Wife's Sexy Office Ch. 02

Please do not post on other web sites. I would love to get some feedback!

*

Here I am at home waiting for my wife to return. It's pretty strange sitting in our empty house with all these strange sensations running through my mind. All I can think about is for Holly to return and tell me all the juicy details. Okay maybe waiting at home isn't the strange part but my wife enjoyed her first lover today at work. It took me a couple of years to get Holly to accept the idea of a lover.

At first she was appalled by the idea but over time my little kinky fantasy grew on her. Don't women think about have a threesome just as much as men do? It was now seven o'clock at night, and I lay there and justly waiting. Try not to call her as that would appear desperate.

Finally at eight o'clock the garage door opened.

When Holly walked into the bedroom I was finally able to take a deep breath. A million questions raced through my mind. Did he make a pass at her again? What if they had sex again? After all it was a couple of hours ago when I left her office. You see, I went to her office to give her a brand new pair of pantyhose, because her boss that the crotch out and did her over her desk. I wasn't upset about that as she called me, or should I say her boss told her to call me. He wanted me to listen in. My heart started to race and my cock grew hard hearing what my wife was doing.

The rush of feelings was incredible and terrifying. Never before in my life could I have imagined having so many different feelings at once. I was nervous, excited, aroused jealous, and a little humiliated. Not only did my sexy wife get laid at work today, but I ate Holly salty pussy after he was finished with my wife. My wife was so soaked from her own arousal, and his come. Sadly, Holly didn't have enough time to give me relief and I had to go home with a massive set of blue balls.

I had to know all of the details and impatiently waited for all the details.

Holly started to undress, and I you see her nipples were a little red. I tried to get her talk, but she shot me down and told me she really needed to shower first. She did toss me a bone by telling me that I could join or if I chose. Ten seconds later I was naked and ready for a shower. Holly then asked me to warm up the shower.

Even though I was humiliated that my wife got laid today at work my cock was rock hard. We both took notice as my hard cock swayed with each step. It was easy to tell that Holly needed a couple moments to take in what happened today.

Agony, that was what I was feeling while I had to wait and watch. With out saying a word Holly watched her hair and I had to wait and watch her rinse her hair, next she washed her face, and finally her crotch. Hard to hard that a couple of hours ago that my tongue was on lapping up her salty clit.

"Jim, you told me that you wanted this." She said, at more statement than a question.

Holly face told me that she was a little confused and stressed. I had to try and reassure her, "I know baby, I told you that." I took a deep breath trying to remain calm while wrapping my arms around her. My erect cock pressing into her belly, "Baby the only thing I'm upset about is anything to watch and to you. This is something that I've wanted for a long time and I'm proud of you. Do you know how aroused you had me at work today? I almost came in my pants while listening to you."

Holly smiled then she took a deep breath, "Jim, I want to do this again will you be okay with that?"

"As long as you are."

"He wants me to be his lover Jim."

I felt a little light headed, "Do you want this?"

Holly didn't say anything. I just held her.

After couple of minutes, I asked her, "Do you want to be his lover?"

Holly started to cry.

We needed to finish this conversation, more importantly I needed to comfort her and reassure her that this is what I wanted. I turned the shower off and figured that this is a conversation we needed to finish in bed. I'm sure that she was torn between different emotions racing through her body and her mind was flushed with a wide variety of feelings. Just like mine was.

Society tells us that wives are not supposed to have lovers. Husbands are not supposed to be turned on by the fact their wife, just took it like a diva from her boss. Wives are not supposed to allow her husband lap at her pussy after she was with a lover.

With Holly state of mine, I decided to baby her and take care of her. After all, she was still my wife I love her dearly with all my heart. I wrapped her with a warm towel and took her to bed.

Holly rested on my stomach, while I reach for the covers to cover us. Her soft naked body pressed into mine. Slowly I started rummaging through her hair.

"Jim, another man fucked me today."

I said, "I know baby, I was there for some of it," while using my fingers to brush her hair out of her face and behind her ear.

Holly sat up and reached for another towel, she wrapped it around her head to dry her hair. "Can you still love me?"

"You know that I do and will. Today changes nothing."

She looked down at the bed, "There is just something about him. I don't know if I could say no to him."

"Why would you?"

She looked up at me, "Because I'm married to you."

Things are changing in our relationship, but the base core of our marriage did not have to change.

Somehow I needed to get that across to Holly, "Baby I love you. You saw how excited I was at your office today, right?"

She giggled, "Yes I did."

"I don't know how to describe with words, what I was feeling when I first saw you. You looked so sexy, and I love the look on your face and says, "what a mind blowing orgasm. I just enjoyed." Holly, there's nothing hotter than that."

"Really? You're not upset or jealous?"

Carefully, I reached over to pull Holly on top of me. I could feel her arousal coating my cock as her lips wrapped around my cock. We both wanted this and when she moved her hips allowing me access to her pussy my hard cock slipped into her. "If I was upset with you, do you think I would want to have sex with you? Do you think that I would have eaten you out after he did you if I wasn't excited by what happened today? We both know that you have lovers before me, and that doesn't bother me. The only thing I ask is that I know about it and sometimes I could watch you."

"Jim I don't know about that. I mean being with him was different."

I was a little puzzled, "What do you mean?"

"I think that I would be too embarrassed, if you watched me."

Holly hips were not moving and I'm knew she was thinking about him. The thought of her thinking about him was turning me on. I whispered in her ear, "That's it lover go slowly. I don't want to cum just yet. You know how excited I get thinking about you with him. It turns me on that you are thinking about him."

Holly just moaned.

With her lack of words spoke volumes. By her not telling me told me that she was thinking about him. I wanted to press her for more details but feared she would clam up. I mustered up what ever I could to stop my self from asking her. My little head wanted to know all the details but my mind was telling me not to ask her just yet. I tried hard to use my better judgment than ask for any facts or feelings.

Holly picked up her pace, "Why do you want to watch me?"

"I don't know why, maybe it's because I'm a guy. I'm pretty kinky and love doing erotic things to and with you. You know, I love watching you take a shower, and you know how I love watching you masturbate. There should be no doubt in your mind as to how excited I get watching you with a vibrator."

"You really want to watch me with another man?"

I took a deep breath, "Yes." There it was out on the table. The look in her eyes told me that she knew how I felt and that I love her.

Holly gasped as her eyes closed, and I felt her pussy become really tight and I swear that she had an orgasm. I looked up at her face but her eyes were closed and no idea what she was thinking or fantasizing about, but that really didn't matter because she was mine. There was never any doubt in my mind that I could share her and love her with all my heart.

After couple of moments when her orgasm had subsided, "Holly you're my wife. I don't mind sharing you with other men, but I know that at the end of the night. You will be in my bed. I find it very erotic watching you well so far in my fantasies, and I really want to watch and to you next time."

In a soft voice, she moaned, "Okay."

Holly's pace quickened and the look on her face confirm that she was contemplating telling me something.

I decided to take the lead and try to help her out a little bit, "oh baby you feel so tight. I love the way you ride me. I can only imagine how he felt being in you with your tight pussy wrapped around his cock."

Holly started too really given it to me, slamming down hard with her wet crotch slapping against my skin as she became a possessed woman. "Jim. He did me before he left. He came into my office telling me he was going home, and the next thing I knew he had me bend over my desk while he gave it to me from behind."

I grunted hearing that try my best not to come, "Did he cum in, you?"

"Yes."

"Oh baby that is so hot! Did you like it?"

She was really grunting now and I'm sure she was thinking about him, "Very much. Jim I'm gonna cum again, oh Jim, I'm so close! Oh Jim!" Holly started to shout, "Don't cum yet, let me cum! Jim let me cum! Don't you dare cum before I do!"

I could feel Holly's pussy clamping down on my cock as she started to come. Is there anything more erotic than watching your lover enjoying an orgasm? "Oh my, Oh, Yes! I came several times. That's it Jim, make me cum, oh, oh my I'm cumming!"

Holly collapsed on top of me. Her head resting on my shoulder. I could hear little whimpers that almost sounded like she was crying.

Softly she whispered, "Did you cum?"

"Not yet baby." I still had not cum yet. My cock was still rock hard buried deep in my sexy wife. Holly was not moving and I was afraid to start rocking my hips. With her eyes were still closed, and wasn't sure she was enjoying our moment or the moment her boss did her today.

Without me prompting Holly started to talk. "He came in my office right when I was getting ready to shut down. He said that he had something to ask me and I did notice that he closed the door behind him. I think the only reason why he came to my office was to get another piece of me. He walked up to me, held his hand out, to which I grabbed and stood up. Then he bent me over my desk. My boss did all of this without asking me. Jim, he just took me. He reached up under my skirt pulled my pantyhose down. I could hear him behind me, unzipping his pants. I was kind of in shock, was he really doing this to me? Was he really about to fuck me again? Oh baby my mind was screaming for him to stop but my body was thinking something else. In fact my pussy responded to him very well and I could feel my own arousal."

Holly took a deep breath.

"Jim I could feel his hard cock bumping against my exposed ass as he worked his pants down. I couldn't feel him behind me, as he guided his cock into me. Oh, Jim he has a beautiful cock. I hope you don't mind. He worked the thing into me. I could feel my lips stretching as he opened me with that thing of his. I knew that my arousal had coated his cock as he easily slipped deeper into me. Oh Jim I don't know how to say it, but it was like he was feeing my hunger. Oh how it was only a couple of hours since he did me the first time but I was hungry. I was hungry for his meat Jim. I'm such a slut!"

She took a moment and didn't say anything.

I could feel her arousal leaking down on to my crotch.

Then she whispered, "Baby it's not that his cock is much longer than yours, but it's thicker. I know you want to know who fucks me better, but it's just different."

Hearing my beautiful wife talk this way really aroused me bringing. I could feel my own orgasm building. I only hope that could hold out until the end of her story.

"Jim his cock is so beautiful and it feels so good in me. I can't give it up, and I don't want to lie to you."

"That's all I ask," I told her.

"I couldn't believe that this the second time today that he had me. How did I get in that position? Being bent over my desk and taking it? Don't get me wrong about the feeling of his cock in me was very nice. He's a very skilled lover. I don't know how many times he made me cum."

That was it her comments at me over the edge. I could feel myself exploiting and her and Holly let out a girlish scream as I started to come.

I couldn't believe that I was shooting cum into my wife. She wasn't riding me, but it was her words that shot me over the edge.

Holly rested her head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "That's it baby give it to me come in me. I want to feel you cum."

We laid in bed together, talked the night away. Surprisingly, they both wanted this and more and we agreed to several ground rules. We talked like we did back in college. Although the conversation was a little kinkier as we talked about sex and how we could work him into our sex life. My wife had her first lover, her boss. She told me everything and how she enjoyed him. Then we talked about our future together. I never felt closer to Holly and to be honest I don't mind sharing her. In fact, I look forward to watching her bring her boss home for dinner tomorrow night.

Why was I excited about her date?

End.

Please vote and shoot me a quick email!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife's Sexy Office Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds