• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Neighbor is a MILF! Ch. 01

My Neighbor is a MILF! Ch. 01

12

1

I looked around to make sure that everything was in place. Lube, mp3 player, my dick. Oh can't forget that one! I checked if the door was locked, then by reaching my hand into the shower I checked how hot the water was. I always do this, ever since I started masturbating in the shower. Just a few months ago I realized that in order to have a bigger orgasm I have to take my time. This was, at first, a problem since I still live with my parents. I soon realized that the only safe place to enjoy myself and not worry about anyone catching me was the shower room. Although, I really do take my time masturbating, my parents just think that I started to really enjoy taking showers. Maybe they suspected something, but they never mentioned anything.

I loved how the hot water raised the temperature in the whole room. For some reason my body always responded to heat. In a way that's good, since heat makes me more sensitive, hence -- bigger orgasms. But it would also cause some problems, for example: in summer I would get a hard-on from a slightest touch, or brush. Then I would have to try to avoid any kind of embarrassment caused by someone seeing that bulk in my pants.

I stood with just my underwear on in the middle of the room and smiled. It's time. Although I could've waited for my parents to just leave (they were leaving on a vacation for a whole week. Sure I could've insisted to go with them, but I was just happy that I'll have my own, private free time, away from any disturbance). I was too horny to think straight. And anyway, they'll be gone for a week. I'll obviously have enough free time for myself. I was horny at that moment and I had to relieve myself.

I grabbed my mp3 player and opened a porn video that I had just transferred from my pc. The video started with a beautiful brunette wearing a very small bikini. She started to caress her breasts and moan in this really high pitched tone. God I hate fake moans. She licked her finger and then slowly moved her hand down her panties and began to move her fingers in a circular motion around her pussy. It's funny that I use my mp3 player for anything but listening to mp3s. It was filled with pictures of women doing things from just posing fully dressed to some really kinky stuff. Although I wasn't into hardcore stuff, some pictures claimed otherwise.

I always had this problem that when I have more than one video available for my enjoyment, I just can't choose which one to masturbate to and, usually end up switching between them.

I looked down. A mountain has grown, thanks to the brunette in a small, yet bright, screen. She was now completely naked. She bent over and spread her ass-cheeks. Such a beautiful sight! I don't call myself an ass man, but if she was real and here, I couldn't hold myself from pushing my face into there. I stroked myself a bit and decided to follow her example and get completely naked. I pushed my underwear down and sighted at the sudden freedom that overtook me. My dick was pointing up with anticipation. Well there's no point in waiting.

I took the lube, twisted its top and sprayed it over the head of my cock. It started to slowly drip down the shaft, covering different spots with its jelly delights. I purposely waited until the lube reached the end ( or should I say the beginning? ) of my dick. I took a mirror and placed it in front of me. Just as I thought, the lube had covered only one side while the other one was almost completely dry. I gripped the head and slowly, while making small twists, I started to masturbate.

Suddenly I heard a noise. My parents just left. I'm free -- I thought to myself. I could now unlock the door and roam around the house, completely naked. Instead of watching a video on a small mp3 player, I could watch it on a big (alright, alright it's not that big) television screen. Instead of keeping the volume at minimum, I could make it as loud as I wanted to. Sure the neighbors might hear it, but who cares about them. As if they don't watch porn.

Yet I decided to finish everything where I started, while fantasizing about all those little kinky things I'll be able to do later.

In the video, the brunette brought a partner into the scene and now she was licking his shaft, caressing his balls and looking straight at the camera. It almost felt as if she was looking at me.

Few minutes had already passed when, again, I heard a noise. I immediately stopped stroking myself, but I didn't take my hand off. Did my parents forget something?

I listened carefully, with my dick in one hand and my ear at the door. I heard something that sounded like a crash. Did someone just break into my apartment!? I stood there in a shock. I should do something. I'm not big or muscular, but damn it I'm still a man. Maybe I could scare him off? I looked around and saw a broom in the corner. It's not much but it will have to do the trick. I silently unlocked the door and breathed in. This is it.

I came through the door yelling, with a broom in my hand, like a caveman with a spear ready to fight off any and every beast that has invaded his territory. Fortunately, I wasn't a caveman. Fortunately, the "beast" that has "broken into" my home was a gorgeous woman in light jeans that showed off her perfect long and elegant legs. She was wearing a dark red tank top that covered her big round breasts tightly. She was holding something. I looked at her, her legs, thighs, those wonderful breasts, her long, slim neck and then into her eyes. Her face was just as beautiful as her body. Although you could find a few wrinkles on her face, especially around her eyes, but they just added something very attractive to her portrait. She was in her thirties or forties (I'm awful at telling how old someone is). She was definitely someone that you could, without any doubt, call a MILF.

She was my neighbor.

"Uh" she sighted while looking at me. She blinked a few times. Then her eyes started to go down. She smiled a bit. God she was jaw-dropping gorgeous. "I'm so sorry I barged in like this!"

Only then I realized how stupid the whole situation was. I was standing in front of my marvelous neighbor, naked, with lube dripping from my semi-erect dick, with a broom in my hand. The sun shone and once the sunshine reached my covered dick, my cock lit up like a Christmas tree. She laughed and once again glanced at my penis. It, having a mind of its own, jumped up spurting a small amount of pre-cum. I had to do something.

I jumped back into the shower room, grabbed a towel and covered myself up. When I came back, she was still standing in the same place, the same positioned, smiling with an adorable little smile. Yet she seemed a bit disappointed.

"I'm so sorry that you had to witness all that" I said, with shyness, shame and embarrassment all over my face. "I thought that someone broke into my home" I explained.

"Well you sure would've scared any burglar away" she laughed. Then she looked at the towel, then at my chest. I wasn't muscular. I was quite skinny, actually. She purposely coughed. "Your door wasn't closed and your cat ran away. So I caught her and brought her here."

She was petting my cat Pulky. Pulky was standing on a couch, enjoying my neighbor's hand. This was the first and the only time that I envied my cat.

"I'm so sorry that you had to see all..." I apologized again.

"Oh don't worry!" she exclaimed." I've seen my fair share of..." she stopped and nodded."Let's just say that it was an entertaining performance that I'll keep to myself."

I felt a relief.

"Thank you, I appreciate it."

She laughed again.

"Sorry for interrupting. Please, continue."

She turned around and went out. And, even though feeling weird, I did. I finished what I've started purposely moaning, hoping that she'll hear me. What can I say -- I was horny, I couldn't think straight.

2

That night I thought a lot about what happened and decided that I shouldn't make any over the top conclusions. Sure it was embarrassing. Sure her reaction was unexpected. But maybe she was just being nice. Everyone masturbates; it shouldn't be something to be embarrassed about.

Our flat was on the ninth floor. The view from the windows was amazing but we had to deal with the tiresome climbing almost every day since there was no elevator in the apartment house. I went out into the balcony holding a laptop and a book. It was a hot summer day with soft wind blazing to an unknown direction. I immediately felt movement down there. "Stay down!" I thought to myself. Sat at a small table and opened my laptop. I always do this. I opened up a new Word document and kept it open, while reading a book. Just in case I want to write something down. I hated my hand writing that's why I always had a laptop with me or at least my cell phone.

The book was called "Crime and punishment" written by Dostoevsky. One of my favorites. It has always amazed me how people can breathe life and emotions into written words. I wanted to analyze the authors writing style and make notes that will, hopefully, improve my own writing.

But the hot weather didn't help. After a few minutes I found myself ignoring the book and browsing the internet. At first I checked my email, facebook, then I opened up my gallery and started going through the pictures. I started saving every attractive picture I came across, about a year ago and I had quite a big collection by now. I didn't even notice how my hand started massaging my boner.

I wasn't a fan of porn. I hated the fake moans, I hated the cheesy storylines, I hated hardcore stuff. Scenes that involved women on their knees, with guys surrounding her, insulting and spitting on her, gagging her on their monster, possibly fake, dicks. Tears streaming down her face turning her make-up into a chaotic mess. She wants it to stop, you can see it. A guy walks to her, slaps her on the face, spits on his dick.

"Want this bitch?"- he asks.

The girl nods and wraps her lips around the head of that huge thing.

Just not my cup of tea. But I guess some people like that stuff.

I heard a door open; I turned my head and watched my neighbor walk into her balcony with a bunch of wet clothes in her hands. She dropped all of them on the floor and started hanging them.

She was wearing a red dress with white spots on it, covering her legs up to her ankles. The dress wasn't sexy at all, but nothing could ruin her figure. Her dark, straight hair was tied up into a knot. Yet she was still beautiful. So beautiful, that I couldn't even take my eyes off her. For a minute there I was stuck in the moment. Admiring her every move; her hair, the little "uf's" she was making while hanging the laundry.

After the initial shock, my mind started working again and I started to wonder what should I do. Should I stay here and ignore her? Should I leave? Or should I say hi? I decided to pretend that I'm reading and that I didn't see her come in. I watched her, secretly. I watched how she would bend over to take another piece of clothing and then carefully hang it. She looked so natural and at the same time so sexy.

After she was done, she turned around and saw me. She smiled and waved. The wind was playing with her hair. I slowly moved my head from the book, pretending that I was really interested in it, and waved back. She then left. What a shame!

I felt disappointed. No idea what I was expecting, but it most certainly wasn't this. I wanted to hear her voice, I wanted her to look at me, I wanted to hold our eye contact. I craved to touch her, any part of her body. For some reason I imagined that her skin would feel like cotton. Silk and smooth, and so very sexy. My dick twitched. I looked down at my hard-on and smiled. Then my eyes widened. "Oh shit!" I thought. "Shit shit shit. Did she see it? Did she notice my erection?" It was hard to miss it, my dick just begged for attention. Then I remembered that I had porn opened on my laptop. The screen was tilted at an angle so I doubt she could have actually seen anything.

I relaxed when I heard her come into the balcony again.

She looked at me, I looked at her, again, forgetting about the bulk in my pants.

"Hey" she said.

"Hi" I replied.

"Hot, isn't it?"

"Yes you are." I replied and then lowered my head in shame. Such an idiot, that isn't even remotely funny! Yet she laughed, possibly not at the cheesy joke but at my sudden shyness.

"You're always like this?" she asked while electrifying me with her body. She bent over a bit, just enough for me to see her cleavage. Under that dress, under that thin layer of cloth hid the most amazingly beautiful breasts a man could lay his eyes on. They were just the right size, not too big, not too small. I could only see the top of them but that was enough for me to get ridiculously hard. I just stood there, like an idiot, looking at a woman's cleavage, ignoring the fact that she could see where my eyes where focused and how my body reacted to the view. "My, my enjoying the view?" she asked again.

I panicked and started apologizing.

"Don't worry! I'm glad that I can still excite a young man. But really, I look awful in this dress you can only see a bare minimum of skin." She looked down at her breast, jiggled them a bit, and then looked at me again." You're always like this?"

"Like what?" I asked.

She nodded and pointed at my dick. It twitched and her smile grew. I was so embarrassed.

"Funny thing but whenever I see you, you always have something moving in your pants." She laughed. "Are you always this horny or..." she bent over just little bit more. " Or maybe this might have something to do with me?" I gulped and nodded. "Oh you're such a tease!" she sighted." I know that young people, especially men, have a really powerful sex drives but... Oh how I miss my youth..."She fell into her reminiscences. I stood there a bit confused. I was teasing her? Does it mean she likes it? She certainly doesn't seem to mind it. And it's true; she always catches me when I'm horny. But to be honest, my erection was not always caused by her. But still... There was something about her, something that prompted an immediate reaction from body, my mind, and if you're a believer, maybe even from my soul.

She suddenly jumped a bit and smiled with a really suspicious smile that haven't encountered before. She turned around, grabbed a chair and placed it in front of me. I caught her eyes. There was something in them, something new and exciting. She sat down and looked at me. She untied the knot in her hair and let her hair loose. They fell on her shoulders so gently are elegantly. She threw them back and winked at me.

Did she? Did she really just winked at me?

She licked her lips. The tip of her tongue went over her upper lip, slowly and so very enticingly. She was teasing me, there was no doubt. I wanted to ask her something but she just put her finger at her lips showing me the sign that had only one meaning "don't say anything". She slowly cupped her breast in her hands and squeezed them. She kept eyeing me, looking at how my body responded to her movement and how my eyes were focused and stuck at her oh so very magnificent tits. She rubbed them, squeezed them while releasing these cute little moans. Real moans, there was absolutely no chance that they were fake. These sexy low toned quiet moans were the direct result of pleasure that was covering her body. She nodded a bit and pointed at me. At first I didn't understand what she wanted but then I realized. She wanted me to join her. She wanted me to touch my dick, to not only look but to act, as well. This was only reasonable. I touched the tip of my dick while looking at her face filled with anticipation. I stroked it and tapped it a few times, while trying to avoid any larger amount of stimulation. I would cum fast, no doubts about it. She licked her lips again. Her tongue was so sexy and she obviously knew it. That's why everything she did, she did oh so very slowly.

"Take it out" she told me silently and laughed."I want to see it. Take it out. Please" she moaned.

I obeyed the order. I put my hand down my pants, gripped my shaft that was now fully erect. I could feel the pre-cum on the head of my cock. I dropped my shorts down, but left my underwear on. I stood there, looking at her still caressing her beautiful breasts and watching me. I stroked a few times.

"Do it. Please, I want to see it."

"But you did. Yesterday." I teased her. She smiled wickedly and turned her head back. She closed her eyes and moaned a bit.

"Oh such a tease! I thought I had the upper hand..." she pinched her nipples through the dress while eyeing my dick."It's just not the same. Please. Show it to me." she was basically begging me.

Again, I obeyed. I dropped my trousers down uncovering my twitching, rock hard dick, point straight up, with pre-cum now dripping down its length. This is the result of my hot neighbor. Again, she moaned, loudly this time, after I revealed myself to her. She put a finger into her mouth and started sucking it, pulling it out, letting the spit drip down, then licking it and putting it back. "I'll cum fast even without touching it if it goes on like this" I thought. Never in my life, was I ever this horny.

"It's just how I remembered it." Does that mean she has thought about my dick? "You've got something there, neighbor. Something a lot of women crave and desire." She pinched her nipples and closed her eyes. "Why haven't we done anything like this before?"

Hell if I know.

She then stopped and smiled, again, with that smile that promised something new. She spread her legs apart; at first she threw her left leg then her right leg. I couldn't see much, the dress still covered most of her body, but the movement itself and the position she was now sitting in made my legs shiver. Her hands moved down, then back up to her tits, in this circular motion, every time going lower and lower and lower. Her hands finally met her thighs. She caressed herself, stroked her legs up and down. She then grabbed her dress and starting pulling it up. I couldn't stand, I had to sit down. She again laughed and continued. She uncovered her sharp round knees, then her thighs. She had the most beautiful legs a woman could have. I would always find myself looking at those amazing slim legs and wishing to touch them. She stopped once her dress reached her panties. She didn't want to reveal them so soon. She didn't say anything, just gestured me to grip my cock. I shook my head. I knew that I would come from the slightest touch.

"Please." She said. I shook my head again.

"I can't."

"Please." She insisted."I'll show you more. Please. Do this for me."

I couldn't disappoint her. I gripped my dick and started stroking it, slowly and carefully. She seemed satisfied. She continued bringing her dress up, revealing her green panties. They looked so cute and so innocent. I took my time, admiring her panties, when I noticed a small, yet noticeable wet spot on them. She understood everything; she giggled and pointed at the wet spot.

"It's your fault!" exclaimed happily. Then she touched it with the tip of her finger and wiggled it in her own juices. She then licked her fingers and moaned. "Mmm..." she moaned silently to herself, but fortunately I could hear her. Her hand went back and she started touching her pussy through the panties. "Do it. I want you... I want you to do what you did yesterday." She said." Please I won't be able to keep this up for long. Please." Every time she said "please" a considerable amount of pre-cum gushed out of my dick. Her hand moved under her wet panties. She started masturbating while looking at me, at my eyes, my dick.

I followed her and started stroking myself. This wasn't going to last long; I craved to cum, I wanted, needed to relieve myself. She wasn't an exception. We kept at it for a minute or two. Looking at each other, admiring each other and pleasuring ourselves. Her movement turned more rapid. She started to move hear legs and moan more and more loudly. She was getting closer. I began stroking faster. This was it. The point of no return.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Neighbor is a MILF! Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 118 milliseconds