• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Day of Anticipation

Day of Anticipation

As I sat in class, I thought about the night before. I thought of taking pictures of my supple breasts and shaven pussy. I thought of my sexy ass in my new panties. I thought of men across the country looking at me on their screens with lust in their eyes as they stroked themselves.

My mind began to wonder and think about all the things I wanted to have done to me. I wished my hands could wonder as well.

How I longed for you to come behind me and whisper in my ear, "I want to be inside you," as you reach around for my 36DD breasts and squeezed. It was getting harder and harder to pay attention.

I thought of you reaching around and rubbing my now wet pussy through my jeans. I was trying not to squirm in my seat. I crossed and uncrossed my legs, trying to squeeze my lips and stimulate my button. I was all revved up with no satisfaction in sight.

Class let out and I got in my car to head to work. Upon arrival, I got on Literotica.com and read the comments on the racy pictures I had posted the night before. I wanted more than anything to touch myself. I looked at my pictures, surprised at how turned on I was seeing myself.

I allowed my hand to graze my aching sex. My mind again began to wonder. I wanted to put my computer down and lie back on the couch.

Crawling in between my legs, you would unbutton my jeans and take them off. I would

feel your breath through my black-lace panties as you reached up and pinched my left nipple. You know I love having my pale pink nipples pinched hard; me savoring the feelings shooting through my body. My feet on your shoulders helping me push my pelvis to your mouth, begging you to move my panties to the side and lick my now hard love button.

Your tongue flicks gently as I let out a low moan. Panties still to the side, you slip the tip of your index finger between my lips. My head goes back and I groan again. "Put it in me," I whisper to you as my fingers run through your hair to the back of your head, gently pulling your mouth to my steamy mound.

You slide your finger all the way inside me and hold it there as you suck me. I feel another finger slide easily into me as you begin to move in and out of me. I can hear my juices. Your fingers curled up hitting my gspot as you lap at my pussy.

The baby cries. I'm snapped back to reality and the job I have to do. I was so lost in my thoughts I had almost forgotten where I was. I

spend the rest of the afternoon playing with my charge and trying to forget how hot and bothered I am. I can't wait to get home and relieve the tension building inside me.

I pull up to my house and trot inside. Unashamed to admit how eager I am to be home and free to play with myself. The anticipation and buildup is half the fun.

In the interest of relishing my body and the sensations it offers me, I decide to take a shower.

I open the glass door of my shower and turn on the water, allowing it to heat up. I reach for a towel, grabbing a pink one and hanging on the rack outside the shower door. I find myself almost absentmindedly fondling my breasts as I ready myself for a shower.

My hands cross at the hem of my shirt and then in one quick motion I pull my t-shirt over my head. I see my full breasts overflowing in my bra, almost begging to be released. Within a second, my right hand has reached behind my back and unclasped my bra. It falls to the ground, freeing my shapely, heavy tits. They gently sway from side to side before settling on my chest.

I marvel at them in the mirror. My creamy skin contrasting with my round, pink areolas. I gather my left breast in my hands and pull it to my mouth, wetting it with my tongue then blowing on it gently. It comes to attention. I pull my right breast to my mouth and give my nipple a nibble.

My nipples seem to be connected to my crotch. I feel my vagina spasm a bit in reaction to the attention my nipples received.

Steam has begun to fill the bathroom, warming my skin. I unbutton my jeans and slowly slide them off my body and step out of them. After giving my sex a quick slap, I slide my lacy undies off, kicking them off with my foot. I see the crotch is white and wet with my juice.

As I step into the shower, I run my middle finger from my ass to my clit loving how drenched my slit is. I bring my finger up to my mouth and suck my nectar off it gently, imagining your cock in my mouth and loving my sweet taste.

The hot water flows down my back, over the curve of my ass, and down my legs. I put my head back and feel the water on my face. As I wash my

hair I let the water run down my chest, caressing my breasts. I spread my legs a little, delighting in the sensations it gives my sensitive clit.

I rinse my hair quickly; I'm impatient to give my pussy the attention it so desperately craves. I pull the shower head down and direct it to my hot sex. The water hits my clit and sends a shiver up my body. I let out a moan.

I sink to the floor and reach for my vibrator. With the water still cascading down my

smooth tummy to my pussy, I rub my slit with my hard toy. The cold of the shower wall is a shock to the hot skin of my back as I lean against the

wall. I let my left knee fall and put my right foot up on the shower wall.

My eyes close as I rub the outside of my pussy with my toy, imagining it's the head of your cock. Slowly, but deliberately, I slide the tip into my tight, waiting cunt. I let out a moan. You begin to move the head of your hard dick in and out of me. I beg for you to fill me. "Plunge your hard cock into my waiting pussy," I whisper to myself. I love to talk dirty to myself, imagining you were there to hear it.

I ram my toy deep inside, taking it all into me until it hits the back of my vagina and is buried to the hilt. I let out a higher pitched moan of pure pleasure. I have waited all day to have my pussy entered.

My hand begins to move my toy in and out of my honey pot. I look down at myself, legs spread and vibe gliding easily in and out of me. It turns me on even more and fans the flame burning inside me.

I tilt the tip of the toy up so it hits my gspot and turn the base; it begins to hum and I

begin to moan. "Yeah, you like that tight pussy?" "Fuck me, baby. I love how you feel inside me." I start to talk to myself, imaging you were the one stroking my gspot as you plunged in and out of me.

With one hand on my vibrator fucking my steamy hole, I suck on the middle finger of my other hand and lower it to my clit and begin to make small circles around it. My hips start to move to meet my thrusts and my hand.

"Mmmm, god yes." "Uhhnnn, right there." "I want you to use my holes, baby." "Fuck me harder." "Make it hurt a little." I'm feverishly working my pussy as I talk dirty to myself, bringing my body to the brink of release.

When I feel my body tense and begin to approach the point of no return I stop. My hand comes off my clit and I quit fucking myself. Some of my wetness runs to my ass. My pelvis seems to keep moving involuntarily, trying to continue the thrusts.

I stand and rinse off again, allowing the fire between my legs to cool a bit. Enjoying the feelings going through my body as I turn off the

water and slowly dry off.

My camera is sitting on the vanity seeming to watch me and call to me. I begin to think of the pictures of my naked body posted online. I

decide to put myself on display again, my juices beginning to flow again at the thought.

With the camera on set to take multiple pictures on a timer, I moved back and began to put on a show, feeling so sexy as I moved in front of the watchful eye of the camera. Opening the front of the towel to show my shaven pussy, then turning around and pulling the towel up slightly to show my generous ass. I was getting so hot thinking of my pictures being up for all

to see.

I grabbed the camera and the vibrator I used in the shower and moved to my room. As soon as I got through the door, the towel dropped from my

body and landed in a lump on the floor as I locked the door. I didn't want anyone walking in on me and seeing the dirty things I was going to do to myself.

After I posted the pictures I settled into my bed. I propped a few pillows behind my head and put a shirt under my ass; my cum has a tendency to drip to my ass and get on the sheets. I reached under the bed and looked in

my toy box and pulled out a rabbit vibrator, complete with clit and anal teaser. My pussy seemed to twitch in anticipation.

With the lights off, I got comfy. My hand wondered down my aching body. I closed my eyes and imagined they were your hands exploring me. You wrapped your hand around both my mounds and squeezed hard; it hurt so good. I bit my lower lip and as my back arched into my hands.

I continue to imagine my hands are your hands running over my smooth tummy and brushing against the full lips of my cunt. My body shudders. I don't know how much more teasing I can handle. The pressure has been building all day and aches for release. I slide a finger down my slit and moan.

I can't take it anymore. I need something thick and hard inside me. Lust takes over, there is no room for tender teasing anymore. I jam

the toy inside me and begin to fuck myself hard.

My hips begin to meet my hand as I think of you between my legs, pushing my thighs down and spreading my legs as you pound my tight hole. "I love it when you fuck my hard," I say to myself. "Fuck your slut." "I want you so bad." "Do you like that tight hole?" The filth pouring from my mouth as I imagine your face above me, contorted in pleasure as you ram into me.

As I hit my gspot over and over again, the juice dribbles to my ass.

I stop pounding myself and reach around and slip my index finger into my ass just a little. It slides right into me. I push it gently in and

around my puckered ass. Moan after breathy moan escaping from my lips.

The tension building and building and so unbearably good. I reach for the toy still inside me, intending to pull it out, but instead I pound it in me a few more times, the feeling so exquisite I don't want it to end. I pull it out with my wetness covering it; I slip it into my mouth.

With my eyes closed I imagine your cock sliding in and out of my mouth as I do gentle

circles on my sensitive clit. My mind's eye can see your face as I take your hard member to the back of my throat, your hands buried in my hair.

I reach for my other toy. I need everything stimulated at once. The head of the toy slips easily past my folds. As more and more disappears into me, I contract my vagina around it and savor the changing sensation as I tighten my walls around it. I think of how your expression would change as I made my pussy even tighter around your throbbing cock.

Soon, it's buried in my warmth. The tip of the hummingbird's beak is pressing just past my tight ass and the tail of the mermaid is up against my engorged clit. I turn the vibrations on and a jolt of ecstasy shoot from between my legs all over my body. The shaft is stimulating my love spot. I push it further into me and begin to move it in and out slightly, my legs

spread far.

I pull up the skin above my pussy to give the mermaid's tail better access to my button.

Mmmm, my hips start grinding up against the vibrations. I turn them up. I'm so ready to cum. You reach two fingers down and begin to rub my clit as you fuck me.

My head is back and my eyes are shut tight as I get lost in the feelings washing over my body. I keep up a steady pace, approaching the point of no return. I bite my lips as the moans get louder and louder, repeating "Fuck me, fuck me" softly in between groans.

Before long my body begins to shudder. I have to force my legs to stay spread as the orgasm begins to rock my body. I stiffen and my toes curl as the pleasure washes over me. I can feel my pussy pulse and contract around my toy. My clit is too sensitive so I turn the vibrations down, but continue to fuck myself slowly. My body still writhing under you in pleasure.

I imagine you shooting your load into my pussy and I have to turn the vibrations up on my clit, gearing up for another cum. At this moment I remember why I love being a woman so much.

You've flipped me over now and are taking me from the back. Your big hands planted firmly on my curvy hips, pulling me back onto you. My chest is on the bed, offering my ass up to you. I reach under me and rub my pussy.

"I'm ready to cum on your cock again!" "Keep fucking me right there." "Fuck your whore." "I want to make you feel so good." "Push it harder." I surprise myself by the things I say to myself as I begin to cum again.

Another wave of pleasure starts between my legs and radiates throughout my twitching body. I hold the toy to my clit and ass as long as I can handle it before it becomes to much and I have to pull it out. My body is still shuddering. I slip two fingers into my pussy, amazed at how my walls contract around them. I think of my pussy contracting around your cock.

After a while of squirming in pleasure, my breathing begins to slow and return to normal. My body lying there, spent. I reach down and can feel all the sweet nectar that has flowed to my ass. I get one last taste of myself.

I'm glad I put a shirt down. I use it to clean myself off and then toss it into the hamper. I pull the covers over my naked body and bask in the afterglow as I drift off to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Day of Anticipation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds