• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Dear Charlie, Love Gina xx

Dear Charlie, Love Gina xx

Please note that the details in this letter are 100% true. I am a young woman who is about to marry my college sweetheart, Charlie. We are 27 years old and live outside of Madison, WI. I'm a first time poster. Hoping to get more racy as time goes on... I'd appreciate feedback! -G

*

Dear Charlie,

It's amazing the direction that our lives have taken us. When we met six years ago in college, all we wanted to do was hook up. I found your picture on facebook and asked you to come to my dorm because I thought you were hot and I was ready to fuck. That night, when you came to my room I was so excited at how random and scandalous our meeting seemed. I was instantly attracted to your height (6'2"), your tan skin, dark hair and bright blue eyes. Your broad shoulders and muscular arms were such a turn on for me. From that first night we met and up to today, I think your body screams "masculine" (which makes my pussy so wet!).

Throughout the rest of college I found comfort in fucking you. Even though we were both seeing many different people, you were my constant. On the nights I would stumble home from the bar and find myself alone—you were the first guy I would call. I loved the excitement of our random hookups. Eventually, I found myself craving you. But I was having too much fun in college to settle down. I was having sex with many different people . The whole football (and basketball!) team loved my long legs, always tan skin, perfect proportions, my tiny waist that somehow manages to hold my 36D breasts, and the contrast of my long dark hair with my own set of bright blue eyes. I knew I was one of the hottest girls on campus and I used that to my advantage: I could sleep with anyone I wanted, persuade professors to change my grades, get into bars when underage and drink for free, have men buy me dinner, and last but not least I had you in the palm of my hand. I'm sorry I used you for so many years.

Three years ago I put a stop to my whore-ish ways and finally committed myself to you. I can't believe I'm about to be your wife. I truly love you.

I really loved tonight. I love to clean our bedroom, close the curtains, light some candles and pull our bedding down. Getting the room ready like that makes my pussy start to quiver in anticipation. But I'm so glad you wanted to shower together first. Getting naked with you and rubbing eachothers backs, chests, genitals, asses and legs is such a turn on for me. Getting on my knees and sucking that fat cock of yours while we're in the shower is so fun. I love the sensuality of feeling the hot water run down my bare breasts as I tongue your balls. When you bent me over and forced your cock into my slit, I was moaning with delight. You seem so big in my tight little hole...I love that having sex with you stretches me out and hurts a bit. By the time we moved from the shower into our bedroom, I was already dirty with my own cum. Thank you for laying me on the bed and licking my thighs and pussy lips clean. When you came back up to kiss me, I tasted my pussy juices on your mouth and it made me feel like a whore again. When you kissed my lips, face, neck and breasts, I was bucking against the movement of the two fingers you jammed up my pussy. I know you wanted to slip a third up my ass, I'm sorry for not letting you. I just didn't feel like it. It seemed like when you pulled your fingers out of me and replaced them with your throbbing cock, you had this animalistic rage on your face. We went from making love, to fucking. I knew right then that I lost control and you were going to do with me as you please. Every time you thrust yourself into me I was lost in a fit of passion. With my upper body on the bed, and my legs spread open across the side of it, I took every inch of your cock with a smile and a moan! I love when you stand up fucking me—your body looks so hard and amazing. I know you love to watch my big tits shake around in sync with your pounding.

Tonight, I came twice on your cock—you were hitting it real deep when you put my legs over your shoulders. But after my second orgasm, I started to dry up and bit. By the time you came, I was so ready for it all to end. You really beat my pussy up! But like always, you pulled out and came on my tits and tummy, I was disappointed you didn't bust inside me. I have to admit a secret—after we fuck, and you go rinse off, I put my fingers into my pussy and masturbate with your cum. I love to rub a finger full of your cum all over my clit and pussy lips. I'm scared to tell you that because I know you won't like it. But then again, if you're so paranoid about avoiding pregnancy, we should probably use condoms.

Anyways, I hope you don't mind that I'm writing about our sex life online. I just love every minute we spend together and I want other people to derive pleasure from knowing the details of our personal life.

I love you so much.

Yours,

Gina xx

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Dear Charlie, Love Gina xx

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 150 milliseconds