• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Queen

The Queen

The Queen's title was not just an honorific. She had absolute power, and her business expertise had done good things for the country, making many men of power extremely wealthy and buying her absolute support. And this support worked to her advantage, because legend dictated that the Queen's taste for power was as egregious as her beauty. As the all-powerful monarch, her body was considered the physical ideal and all women in the kingdom strove to be more like her. The only thing more discussed than her beauty was her dark sexual tastes. It was said that falling under the lustful eye of the Queen was the equivalent of a fish finding itself in the claws of a hawk. Struggle as it might, once the talons were in the flesh the outcome was never in doubt and all that could ever be purchased was time.

I come from a middle class family and had achieved some success in life, including a career built from a solid education. That was before, anyway. I had become afflicted with a condition that caused all of my hair to fall out, and in my country this is taken as a sign of falling out of favor with God as the result of a serious sin, and I had become a pariah. I now moved from county to county, begging for subsistence, and this is how I came to be in the market, in the shadow of the Queen's castle.

I wasn't surprised when the Royal Guard arrested me in the market because begging, especially by a social outcast, is discouraged, but I expected to be simply removed from the city walls. Instead, I found myself blindfolded and gagged, my hands tied behind my back, naked and kneeling on a rug in an unknown room. Before leaving me the Captain of the Guard admonished me to keep quiet as I waited, and last sound I had heard was the thud of a heavy door as he departed.

Some time passed before that door opened again, and I strained to hear who was coming into the room. The new visitor didn't speak, but I heard the soft padding of bare feet crossing the floor and then begin to circle me. The odor of an expensive perfume drifted to my nose, and combined with the quiet footsteps I was certain it was a woman now looking at me.

"Miss...", I began, but was rewarded with a violent slap to my face and a single command -- "Silence!" It was a voice used to being in charge and there was no question it expected to be obeyed. With my face stinging I fell silent and waited to see what would happen next.

After a few more minutes of circling I was rewarded with her first comment since entering the room.

"So, the rumors of a hairless man were true. How intriguing." A soft hand touched my thighs, my exposed ass, my chest, and a sigh escaped her mouth. I felt invaded but decided to remain quiet. After a few more minutes of exploration, I felt her kneel behind me. She too was naked, and as she pressed against my back, one arm came around my throat and her free hand grasped my penis. Her lips leaned close to my ear and she began.

"I am your Queen, and you are my slave. My bitch." She punctuated the last statement with a squeeze of my penis and a bite on my ear, and I believed what she said – this was the Queen, and I was in a lot more trouble than I had originally thought.

Her lips moved to my other ear, and the arm around my throat tightened.

"These are the rules. No talking unless first spoken to. You've already broken that rule, but I'll give you some latitude because you didn't know about them yet. You don't want to start breaking the rules, slave." There was something particularly disconcerting about that last statement. I didn't want to know exactly what happened when the rules were broken, but I had an idea I was going to.

She continued. "When you respond to a question, always end in Mistress. Yes, Mistress. No, Mistress. No exceptions." I could tell that she was enjoying the description of the rules, the control. She bit my ear and again moved to the other side.

"No eye contact. You aren't even worthy to be in my presence and will keep your gaze locked on the floor. Finally, and this is the most important rule, you are here for my pleasure, not yours. You will do exactly as I say, and I will use you. This brings us to outcomes, and at the end of the night, there are three that are possible." She paused again, clearly savoring whatever the three outcomes were. I didn't think I'd have long to wait to hear about them.

She sighed again and restarted. "To pleasure the Queen is the ultimate privilege, and no part of your life would ever seem complete again. Moreover, no mere mortal can be left alive to discuss the delights of the Queen's body."

I didn't like where this was going, but she continued. "If you fail to follow the rules, or you fail to pleasure me, then I will take my pleasure a different way. I will have you tortured to death, and I will pleasure myself while you suffer."

Another pause. She seemed to be thinking about that choice, and enjoying it a little too much for my comfort. She let out a small pleasured moan and continued. "I have some delicious ideas for that, and understand that although it's not my most preferred option, it is an option I would enjoy." I didn't doubt it at all.

"If you do follow the rules and I do take my pleasure from you, then I will have you put to death as quickly and painlessly as possible. Occasionally...rarely...I have chosen to use a slave again and have kept them alive for another day. One truly rare specimen pleasured me for seven. But this doesn't happen very often, and from the look of you, I doubt it will apply here."

My mind was now racing, as death appeared to be fast approaching at the end of the evening and I needed to find a way to buy time to find a way to escape. With another squeeze on my throat and my penis, she pulled the gag from my mouth and ended with a question. "Do you understand the rules, slave?" Her arm relaxed and it was clear that I was free to talk.

"Yes", I croaked and then quickly caught myself and amended "Yes, Mistress." But it was already too late. She pushed me forward so that I toppled face first into the carpet, rolled over, and immediately felt her straddle my face.

"That's your first rule violation", she crowed, "Two more and I'll be ending the night by watching you suffer. And now, of course, you must be punished. Take a deep breath." And without any further warning, she came down on my face. Her ass and vagina covered my mouth and nose and I had no way to breath. After a short while I began struggling for air, and then felt her ease up off of my face.

"Another breath" she said, before coming down again. I had time only for a quick breath before she was back in place. Again, the seconds ticked by while my air dwindled and I was once again struggling when she eased up again. I needed no warning and took a breath. As it happened, no warning was forthcoming, and she was back in place quickly. Apparently two warnings were all the instruction I was going to get. The cycle continued for what seemed like an eternity and each time I struggled for breath sooner. And then, as quickly as it had begun, it was over.

"I'm going to remove your blindfold and untie your hands, slave. Remember the rules. If I make any noise in alarm, the guards will be in the room in seconds." She rolled me onto my stomach, untied my hands and removed my blindfold. I made a mental note to keep my eyes down when I was no longer facing the carpet.

"Draw me a bath and then kneel by the tub" she commanded and then walked off. I started to stand, but her leg flashed out of nowhere and pushed me over.

"Crawl. Slaves don't walk, they crawl." I kept my eyes down, crawled to bathroom and started the water. I was careful to ensure the water temperature wasn't too hot or too cold. There had been no rule, but I wasn't taking any chances. When I had what I thought was the right water level and the right temperature, I knelt back by the tub and lowered my head.

After a few minutes I heard her pad into the room. She placed one hand on the top of my head and eased herself into the tub. "Well done slave." she said, "Now wash me, starting with my feet. Do not wash anything unless I first direct you to. Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress" I replied, before grabbing the soap and starting on her feet. As I carefully washed each part of her body she directed me to the next, until I had washed every inch of her body.

At last she stood up. "Dry me off slave" she commanded. I grabbed a nearby towel and patted her dry, beginning with her feet. When I reached her waist she took the towel from me.

"You stink like a peasant" she indicated. "Get in the shower and wash carefully. I don't want any remnant of that stink on you. When you're done, resume kneeling here." And with that, she left the room.

I jumped in the shower, intent on following her command to the letter. I scrubbed every inch of my body twice, rinsed off carefully and then went back to kneeling by the tub. She returned in a few moments, and I could feel her bend down and then I could hear her sniff.

I was expecting more praise for having followed the rules, but instead found my head being brought down into the floor quickly. "Ass up" she commanded. I pushed my ass up into the air, and felt her ease her ass down onto the back of my head until she was sitting on it, facing my rear.

"I still smell peasant on you. I thought I had been clear, but apparently you aren't that bright. This is your second violation, and it is starting to look like we'll get to three in record time – I may have to resign myself to taking my pleasure in my second favorite way." With that I could feel her rubbing herself against the back of my head and neck. "Hold still for your punishment, slave." And with that she began slapping my ass with her hands. The pain quickly built until I could feel nothing but the blows on my ass, but throughout it I could feel her rubbing intensify and thought I heard small moans of pleasure escape her lips. By the time she finished, my ass had lost all of its feeling.

"Kneel in the shower" she commanded. After turning on the water she climbed in behind me.

"Apparently, I'll have to do it myself" she said, to no one in particular and then began scrubbing me. When she finished she turned off the water and stepped back out of the tub.

"Kneel on the carpet" she commanded, standing before it. I clambered out of the tub and resumed kneeling.

"Kiss my feet and thank me for my mercy" she commanded. I kissed them both and then resumed kneeling.

"I just had another delicious torture idea" she restarted, clearly enjoying it.

She then produced a dog collar which she fastened around my neck, attached a short leash, and commanded "Heel, bitch", before turning and walking out of the room. I followed her as best I could on all fours back into the bedroom. She did a few turns in the room, and I struggled to ensure I heeled properly. It was clear that I didn't want a third rule violation.

When she was done walking she let the leash go slack and commanded "Kneel." I went back into the kneeling position and she crawled onto the bed and laid on her stomach, the leash in one hand.

"Massage" she stated flatly, "Start with my feet. There's a bottle of massage oil next to the bed."

I grabbed the massage oil, moved onto the bed and began massaging her feet. As with the bath, as I finished massaging an area she would call out another, and she also gave direction as to what was pleasurable with each stop. Periodically she would pull on the leash, throwing me off balance. Each time she'd let out a small laugh and a moan – she was enjoying being in charge. The massage must have lasted a half hour before she finally rolled over onto her back. I could tell she was looking at me and thinking, and I was hoping I had met expectations.

"Massage my breasts" she finally demanded. "One at a time and start with light pressure. I'll tell you when to move back and forth and I'll tell you when to increase pressure." I did as told and it wasn't very long before I could see her hips moving and I could tell that she was getting worked up, which I hoped to be a good sign.

"On your back", she finally demanded. She straddled me, lowered herself, and began grinding against my penis.

"Keep stroking my breasts." I did as I was told as she continued to build. When she stopped I was afraid I had done something wrong, but she didn't seem angry.

She slid down and noted, as if to herself "My penis needs to be harder" before putting it in her mouth and sucking on it. I quickly grew hard, and when she was satisfied she moved back up and used one hand to place it at the opening to her vagina.

She placed on hand on my throat, threateningly, and commanded "Don't push. Keep working on my breasts." She slowly eased herself onto my penis as I continued with her breasts.

As she continued to build she demanded "Put them in your mouth", and I quickly did as I was told. She built to orgasm quickly from there and waited only a second before starting grinding again. I resumed with my mouth on her breasts as she came a second time.

Spent from her two orgasms she eased down onto me and whispered "You may go". I didn't need a second offer and began pumping my penis in search of orgasm.

While I pumped she put one finger in my mouth, one hand around my throat and began biting and licking my neck while repeating variations of "You belong to me."

When I came she moaned, bit my ear again, and then rolled over onto her back. "Clean me up, and then yourself" she commanded. I found a cloth and carefully cleaned us both before kneeling again by the bed. She laughed at that, not having reminded me that time.

"On your back on the bed" she purred. I climbed up, and she reinserted the gag and then went to work tying my hands and feet to the head and foot board.

When she was done fastening me, she climbed back on top and again put her lips next to my ear. "Hmmm" she moaned "What next?" I could feel her begin to grind herself against me again, in anticipation of what she was about to say next. In the pursuit of orgasm, I had forgotten about the outcomes, and realized I was probably out of time.

She licked my ear "Your hairless body is unique and feels so soft. I think I will use you again tomorrow." Relief. I had another day to escape.

"Be sure to watch the sun rise in the morning, slave" she said, as she settled in for the night "It's most likely going to be your last one." And with that, she drifted off to sleep. I did in fact lie awake and watch the sunrise, and wondered if I would live to see another.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Queen

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds